[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an erotica author anything! Find my work here: http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10
File: DSCF1468.jpg (574 KB, 2067x1683) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1468.jpg
574 KB, 2067x1683
Ask an erotica author anything!

Find my work here: http://www.amazon.com/Alexis-Darlington/e/B00JPFY8UO/

I'll be bumping with my latest creation (finished like 20 minutes ago) in the meantime.
>>
Do you like niggers
>>
Do you like niggers
>>
>>605044829
Not even slightly.
>>
How is your smut any better than any other depraved slut's that it gets to be published?
>>
>>605044741
fuck the books show more bootay
>>
What's your age
>>
>>605044741

do girls pee out of their butts
>>
What does your pussy look like?
>>
>>605044741
Do you get horny when you're writing your books? Or do you try to maintain some distance?
>>
>>605045106
Why wouldn't they
>>
Show us your poopoo XD
>>
>>605044950
Preternatural genius, mostly. Depraved sluts are rarely competent. It's an easy market to break into if you're even halfway literate.
>>605044997
Mais, non.
>>605045048
>>605045106
Whenever possible.
>>605045141
Slight outy, no beef curtains.
>>605045175
Yeah, but rarely insanely horny to where I have to throw myself at a vibe or a random. I try to keep a little bit of distance so that I can write it well, but obviously the content is going to get me wet one way or another.
>>
Where were you educated?
>>
>>605045338

In response to my post >>605045141

Let /b/ be the judge of that :)
>>
>Enjoyed by Elementals, to be released in... not very long.

Wanna hear about my first gangbang? Of course you do. That’s the sort of person you are. My first gangbang was with the very spirits of the elements themselves. Earth, water, wind, and fire came to me as I sunned myself and abused every crevice of me. It was a whole thing.

But, I’m getting ahead of myself. Buildup is crucial. I’d think. I’m not some sort of weird wanker person like you, so I don’t know.

I was walking along a sea cliff, looking out over the waves, enjoying the windy warmth, when I decided it was time for some surf and sand. The immediate problem was that both the surf and the sand were about 60 feet below me. Being the enterprising modern woman that I am, I kept an eye over the edge until I saw a descendible cliff, and, being drawn on by the bright white sand and the green palm trees (not to mention the visible lack of both people and magical creatures looking for a rough good time) I began my descent.
>>
What made you decide to be a Erotica author?
>>
If you could change one part of your body, what would it be and how?

Has writing erotica awakened anything in yourself you weren't previously aware of?
>>
>>605044741
How many men have rejected you because of your missized Tits?
>>
>>605045455
A midwestern public university.
>>605045524
Honestly? The money. Writing smut is easy, and it sells well.
>>605045542
I'd make my ass smaller. Guys love the badonkadonk, but I'd rather be sleeker. No, you can't see.
>>605045714
None that I'm aware of, but naturally you don't get always get explanations.
>>
It took me no more than fifteen minutes to reach the bottom, my uncharacteristic competence in rock climbing making it a snap, if a rather poor and dangerous choice, to make the little alcove my own. The only way it could be reached was by sea or by climbing the wall, so I was ecstatic to find myself alone and hidden. I stripped off my already-flimsy black bikini, piling it on top of the dove gray sarong that made it classy and laying out in the sand to work on my already-amazing tan and get some much-needed relaxation from my life of aimless luxury.

I fell asleep quite quickly, more tired than I realized, and woke to find water lapping up over me. I figured the tide had come in, which was weird given I was almost certain I’d not slept anywhere near long enough for that.

When I opened my eyes, a long, serpentine cylinder of water came up from the pool forming on my legs and smiled at me before lunging forward into my throat and cunt, slipping deep into both ends until I choked and struggled, drowning in living water, tears running down my face as I swiped helplessly at the elemental invaders, my hands merely slipping through, leaving the elemental fully impaling me.
>>
>>605046010
want moar?
>>
>>605044741
Have ever been gang banged?
>>
>>605046059
Sure
>>
nice tits nigger
>>
>>605046112
Nope. I've been in a group situation, but it was guys and girls so I never had more than 2 at a time.
>>
File: 1410306025814.jpg (39 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1410306025814.jpg
39 KB, 413x395
>>605045714
how many girlfriends havent you had?
>>
>>605046231
Much appreciated.
>>
>>605046323
All of them? You write like an illiterate nigger.
>>
>>605045934
I wasn't asking to see I'm a gentleman.
>>
>>605044741
Do you ever scratch your arse, sniff your finger and find the smell faintly erotic?
>>
>>605046468
Very faintly erotic, yes. Kind of a little tingle.
>>
I didnt planned to post anything tonight but you got my interet.
Why did you put a very ideologic and commercial physique on your cover of Sweet submission ? Would you like to have a female equivalent ?
>>
How's your Mary Sue doing?
>>
>>605046611
Sales. The research shows that sexy men sell well on gay erotica. I'm not sure what you mean on the second part regarding the female equivalent. Can you rephrase?
>>605046452
kek much appreciated
>>605046707
Quite well. She's had a good run.
>>
>>605046010
He began to pump in and out, a moaning sound emanating from every inch of him, vibrating in my cunt and my throat and leaving me tingly even as I fought to breathe. It wasn’t long before a savior arrived in the form of a second harasser, a sleek, beautiful creature of fire, slim and hunky with the barest outline of features in blue and white flame, a profoundly pleasant heat coming off of him and sending water fleeing to my lower extremities, a trail of steam left behind him. He was only momentarily distracted, however, and redoubled his efforts on my cunt, leaving my back arching and my hands clawing at my clit. My eyes were closed when I felt Fire kiss me, the swirling heat filling my mouth, burning my tongue as he swept around it burning excruciatingly. Exquisitely. His hands were caressing my jawbone, like he knew all my secret buttons, and his rival was still pounding me until I came, screaming into Fire’s mouth like a whore even as Water continued to wash into me and out again like a constant storm wave, taking my will to resist with him, leaving it in a pool of me dripping down my ass.
>>
I can't imagine with such a grotesque body that someone like you would have any real experiences of control or power. You seem like a piece of meat [low grade at that]. Sorry but anyone can fantasize and write erotic novels.
>>
File: BroolStoryCo.jpg (47 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
BroolStoryCo.jpg
47 KB, 604x483
>>605047104
>>
>>605046856
Yes, are you satisfied of your body ?
>>
>>605046403
That's a terrible response you retard. She's asking you for an amount. You can't just say all of them you dumbass.
>>
>>605047406
Fairly, yeah. It has its ups and downs, not perfect, but all in all I'm quite happy.
>>605047474
>how many havent you had
If you can translate that into big people English, I'll give an account of whatever the fuck it's talking about.
>>
>>605046856
What's your personality like?
Quiet, loud? Would it come as a surprise if your peer group found out you do this stuff, or do they already know?
>>
>>605046010
this makes little sense and is hard to read. There's run-on sentences everywhere and it's like you're trying to say several things at once without really developing any of the imagery.

Apart from anything else, how the fuck does a cylinder of rape-water smile at you?

This kind of thing (in my /b/-browsing opinion, at least) ruins some of the immersion that really helps when consuming erotica.

Another thing while I'm thinking about it, you claimed earlier (within the excerpt) that the "build-up" was important, yet in this passage you've - or at least the character whose thoughts we're reading - gone in one sentence from waking up to being lunged at in the throat and cunt. It's jarring, which again goes back to my point about immersion.

Just my initial thoughts. I'm not trying to be an angry internet autist, but I appreciate that may be how it comes across. Take this for whatever it is. I mean, I've never published a book or so much as written a page of anything since A-levels, so I have no real authority to back up my opinions.
>>
Was the holocaust a lie?

Can we see your butt?
>>
>>605046707 here
Thanks for being a good sport, OP. Out of curiosity, since you time stamped CET, where are you living and what brought you there?
>>
>>605047761
Some know, some don't. I'm fairly outgoing, kind of a party girl, a bit of an attention whore. I doubt people would be too surprised. No one has been so far.

>>605047808
I can definitely see your point. The run-ons are intentional, meant to give the thing a bouncey, lilting, quick sort of pace, admittedly at the expense of some imagery. The build up comment was meant as a joke, since it and the rest of the series have been firmly in the "100 words then fucking then the end" vein. As to the water-cock... that may need some clarifying. I'm going to play with that in edits.

Still, your thoughts definitely do have some merit. Thanks.

>>605047874
Not a lie, though the numbers may have been fudged. Afraid no ass.
>>
>>605048307
I live in Prague. There's just something about the place, an artsy party vibe that I fell in love with.
>>
>>605047678
Humm ok. Another question, you are 25, how many guys/girls have you slept with ? is your sexual experiences enought to write about sex/erostism or is it pure fantasy ?
>>
>>605044741
can I put it in your pooper with no strings attached?
>>
>>605048788
She's writing about fucking elementals, and you're asking if it's pure fantasy?
>>
>>605048788
27 all told, not sure of the mix but mostly it's been hetero. I'd say I'm probably experienced enough to justify it, but that's a matter of opinion. I definitely write stuff I haven't experienced, which is obviously just fantasy, and none of its autobiographical.

Obviously the faggotry is pure fantasy, and I haven't fucked a living spirit of water since High School.
>>
>>605047077
He began to pump in and out, a moaning sound emanating from every inch of him, vibrating in my cunt and my throat and leaving me tingly even as I fought to breathe. It wasn’t long before a savior arrived in the form of a second harasser, a sleek, beautiful creature of fire, slim and hunky with the barest outline of features in blue and white flame, a profoundly pleasant heat coming off of him and sending water fleeing to my lower extremities, a trail of steam left behind him. He was only momentarily distracted, however, and redoubled his efforts on my cunt, leaving my back arching and my hands clawing at my clit. My eyes were closed when I felt Fire kiss me, the swirling heat filling my mouth, burning my tongue as he swept around it burning excruciatingly. Exquisitely. His hands were caressing my jawbone, like he knew all my secret buttons, and his rival was still pounding me until I came, screaming into Fire’s mouth like a whore even as Water continued to wash into me and out again like a constant storm wave, taking my will to resist with him, leaving it in a pool of me dripping down my ass.
>>
>>605049029
>obviously just fantasy
yes
>>
>>605047104
if anyone can write erotic novels why don't you write us something about a time you had sex, or just write us a sex scene, just a paragraph
>>
File: 1415216385909.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1415216385909.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>605049170
well, i'm available 24/24 7/7 to experience it
>>
>>605048462
The build-up comment definitely went over my head ha.

>run-ons are intentional, meant to give the thing a bouncey, lilting, quick sort of pace, admittedly at the expense of some imagery

I get that, and it may not have been an issue if I was already in the frame of mind to be reading erotica in the first place. Which currently I'm not, despite having clicked on a thread with timestamped tits. I mean, when you're fapping and in that kind of mental zone, the quick pace of the writing probably works well, so perhaps I'm not thinking fappily enough.

Anyway, I won't be offended (or even know, most likely) if you take my thoughts on board or not but I appreciate you reading them, and if it helps you in any way going forward then that's probably a good thing, right?
>>
>>605048996
show cock
>>
>>605044741
Nice tits
>>
Do you have any favorite erotica authors?
>>
File: dummett.jpg (78 KB, 610x671) Image search: [Google]
dummett.jpg
78 KB, 610x671
>>605047474
she's sayng she hasn't had any girlfriends. you're one of those people who can't handle a double negative
>>
>>605049986
Why when I already have them available?
>>605050134
Definitely a good thing. And like you say, so much of erotic material is where you are in your erotic cycle. If you just jump on a cumshot compilation out of the door, it's not going to get you there, but it's a hell of a way to wrap things up.
>>605050214
much appreciated
>>605050291
I'm a big fan of Remittance Girl (who's an amazing chick, by the way, but impossible to get into bed). Dedie Craig has some good stuff, if a bit stereotypical. I loved Mike Kimera, but the feminists drove him out of the business which is a huge shame. Most of his stuff isn't even available online anymore.
>>
>>605051242
My more serious stuff is very much inspired by Kimera's work. This sort of bimbo fiction like Enjoyed by Elementals obviously is mostly inspired by my bank balance and the knowledge that wankers love centaur rape, obviously, but when I do try for something a bit more meaningful he's a big inspiration.
>>
>>605049336
I felt myself lifted, suddenly, a gust of air reminding me of my experience with the dervish, a thousand silky hands all over my body, twisting my nipples and flowing over my clit, warm, balmy humidity sweeping over me until I was sighing and relaxing, every muscle in my body loose except the cunt I was working hard to use for the pleasure of a creature that I wasn’t sure enjoyed tightness in the first place.

My final suitor took that moment to arrive, a cock materializing in the sand beneath me, rock-hard and flawlessly enormous, sliding into my ass, now relaxed from the attentions of the tender winds.
>>
>>605051691
>Anyone lurking?

I squealed girlishly nonetheless, and sound quickly drowned out as the flames morphed until his tongue was his cock sliding effortlessly down my throat, far beyond my ability to control, leaving it burning like a continuous shot of Patron, a wonderful pain that I couldn’t wait to have fill my stomach. My stomach, just then, was already feeling pretty full. In his excitement, Water had begun to sweep deeper, pounding me roughly, his storm rushing onwards towards a hurricane as Wind swept by me with growing ferocity.

Firm but kind, the Earth began to pound me once I’d had a chance to get used to his incredible firmness, a marble cock with a life of its own and a hard but giving body of sand beneath me, every humanoid muscle on full display, the sexiest body builder in history pressed to my back and into my ass as an animated water-cock and a willowy eldritch flame took me everywhere at once.
>>
>>605052451
Yeah.
>>
>>605052451
Si
>>
>>605052451
I felt my focus expand, my holes and tits alive with sensation, my presence in the moment entirely, a love that was an element unto itself forming for the four of them, a life in their presence coming together as they did the same. I felt three cocks swell and burst in me, a scorching torrent of fire into my belly making me scream in ecstasy, an endless series of watery bursts into my waiting, begging slit, and a dry but intense pulsation of the granite grasping into my abused-but-willing ass, assuaging a fear of shitting sand for a month to come.

Last but not least, seeing his fellows finish, filling me in all ends like the whore I had always been, I felt swirls of air paint my tits, condensation forming into slippery rivulets that ran down me, marking the last of me.

I began to relax, fulfilled and happy to have fulfilled my lovers, only to find that the elements were in no way ready to relent. In a swirl, each became a woman of extraordinary beauty, standing around my collapsed form as if deciding what to do with me. I began to protest at the gender swap before realizing how absurd it was that I was protesting their mere changing of form when I was perfectly happy to have a formless, inhuman cock-serpent take me until I came again and again before adoring the flood it left in me.
>>
File: mahnigga.jpg (35 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
mahnigga.jpg
35 KB, 300x226
>>605052542
>>605052649
It didn’t matter that much, anyway, since their fun was at my expense, not my discretion. Earth played director, this time, laying Air on her back before picking me up bodily and setting me in a 69 position with the spirit of the winds. Before I could begin to consider whether I was going to take the plunge and eat a woman, or rather a female avatar of a literal force of nature, another cunt was offered up to me, the icy gash of Water. Earth mashed my face into her, my mouth and nose buried until it became clear the only way I was going to be getting any breath was to eat and eat until she sprayed all over my unwilling face.

When a tongue hit my clit, it was like an electric shock, a tinge of lightning sweeping over me, the tongue of storm itself pleasuring me as no man could ever have hoped to. It was all the encouragement I needed to offer these four beauties my full cooperation. If they were going to be so very, very generous, who was I to quibble over whether I was gay or actually wanted to have sex?

I was actively declining to contemplate that when a slippery Fire swept a quick circle around my abused rosebud before dipping inside, taking advantage of Earth’s former work. I felt Earth herself force a face between my cheeks, a gurgling protest being lost up my rear as a much more acquiescent moan passed into the block of ice before me, causing her to melt every so slightly, my chin now dripping with her, the sweet flavor of real mountain spring water sweeping delightfully down my throat, cool refreshment to my parched and exhausted body.
>>
>>605053056
How much do you make from writing?
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>605051242
I'm the first person you replied to, I wasn't replying to you but to the person replying to you who said anyone can write erotica. You should apologize to me and the thread for being so self centered that you didn't notice I was replying to someone else also dubs
>>
>>605053298
Not a tremendous amount. I still have a day job (editor), but at the rate it's growing it may well be enough to live comfortably on by the end of this year.
>>605053326
Sincerest apologies to all and sundry.
>>
>>605053326
>accusing someone of being self-centred in a thread that's to a first approximation about them
ok
>>
>>605044741
Have you ever had an orgasm, or were they all fake, like smutty literature?
>>
don you write better turned on, or detached?
>>
>>605053955
that's "do..." of course
>>
>>605053917
Never faked it, though I've had people mistake my vocalizations for orgasm without my meaning them to.
>>605053955
Somewhere between the two. If I'm insanely into it, stuff like the water-cock having a face gets thrown in without sufficient context. If I'm completely detached, there's no energy to it and it just becomes
>Insert part A into Slot B and jiggle vigorously
>>
>>605053056
It was only minutes before I came for the first time, my ass clenching around the tongue of flame teasing me with agonizingly slow gentleness even as a furious tongue-lashing happened a few inches below, the electricity making me cry with pleasure, salty tears joining the passionate dripping of Water.

I could tell Earth was rubbing herself off, wandering back and forth cruelly twisting a nipple here, slapping an ass there, and dropping a constant stream of sand from herself, coating the whole tableau in her equivalent of cunt juices.

I came until I couldn’t, and then a massive increase in electricity made me come some more. I melted Water’s pussy until there was nothing to her but a cooing puddle before collapsing onto Air, unable to go further even as the two of them probed me.

When I couldn’t take any more, I crawled away and passed out in the sand, drifting off to the sound of the three lovers enjoying each other in the endless dance the four of them were made for, cooing and squealing as they switched forms and genders, swirling around one another and moaning like whores.

When I awoke, the four of them were gone, and I had been gently but completely cleansed, leaving me feeling relaxed and content.

My first gangbang was pretty classy, all things considered.
>>
is there peer support in the erotica genre, like writer's clubs? Or are you pretty isolated
>>
>>605054347
>Fin.
>>
>>605054450
There are, but I don't deal with them. They're largely made up of bored housewives who haven't come in 30 years lecturing about sex as if they're the only ones who know how to do it right and talking shit to anyone that doesn't tell them how great they are every second.

I prefer to work alone and take my inspiration/socialization from less insufferable groups.
>>
>>605054760
>less insufferable groups
>/b/
kek
>>
>>605053917
Would you email me a blowjob?
[email protected]
>>
does writing incest interest you? Which relations?
>>
>>605054347
Do you take any personal experiences and incorporate them into your writing?
>>
>>605055237
@aol.com
topkek
>>
>>605044741

But, do you like niggers?
>>
>>605054760
how dare you impugn our insufferability!
>>
how many guys have said that you had a good body (a lie) just to get into your pants?
>>
are you open with your family & associates on your penchant or is it a "George Sands" thing?
>>
where in the UK are you located?
>>
what are you going to do when /b/ finds out your real identity and exposes you?
>>
>>605055237
On its way.
>>605055279
Definitely on my list. Brother/sister is a big turnon for me. Unfortunately I'm an only child.
>>605055378
I do. Angel, which I think should be free at the moment, is based on something that did actually happen to me, though admittedly not with a messenger of Most High. Dervish is based on a few suspension experiences where I was on the giving end, though again very loosely.
>>605055441
Not even a little.
>>605055594
You know I'm only teasing. You guys are the most insufferable in the world.
>>605055743
I have to assume at least a few. Tastes differ, but some guys will do anything for anything even if their tastes don't run my direction.
>>605055884
Most of my friends know, none of my family.
>>605055997
CET is Central Europe - Prague
>>
>>605056194
Probably sleep with anyone who shows up at my door sitting at a 6/10 and above and shoot the rest to do the world a favor.
>>
>>605044741

How much do you love the movie "Henry and June"?
>>
>>605056526
Haven't seen it. What's it about?
>>
File: 7536ex-kcc.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
7536ex-kcc.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3000
>>605044741
can i get a pic of you with a bra on ?
i think they might look better that way .
>>
>>605056660
Mais, non.
>>
Bump. Go buy books. I'm out of weed.
>>
>>605056202
Carnal Collector Angel, that is. Dominating Mythology is the gay one.
>>
>>605056579

Its about Anaïs Nin (greatest erotica author ever) and her relationship with Henry Miller (think "Tropic of Cancer") and his wife, June. Miller.

Anaïs Nin is the shit. Wish I could read her stuff in the original French.
>>
>>605057666
I do adore Anais Nin. There are so many languages I wish I spoke to read things in their original. Spanish for Don Quixote, German for Metamorphosis, Czech for The Joke.

I'll check out the film, thanks.
>>
>>605057852
A little, yeah. I see things the way they could be and get frustrated from time to time. It's not debilitating, though, and spending time thinking about how things could be gives me ideas on how to make the real thing better.

Balances, I guess?
>>
Any of your friends that know get off to your writing?
>>
>>605058083
I guess everyone has a fantasy life, yours is just more regimented.
>>
>>605044741
Eat sit and go promote your trash on tumblr.-sage
>>
File: earthwindandfire.jpg (10 KB, 322x157) Image search: [Google]
earthwindandfire.jpg
10 KB, 322x157
>>605045518
holy shit you fucked all these niggers?
>>
>>605058180
There's one, yeah. The others never admit to it, but I do get a vibe from a few. It makes sense they would, after all, and I don't tend to make friends with prudish good-girls-don't sorts.

>>605058367
Pretty much.

>>605058410
Sage doesn't work anymore, but don't worry, I'm sure they'll bring it back when Snacks gets here.
>>
>>605058559
Simultaneously.
>>
>>605058410
>eat sit
>>
>>605057910
>I'll check out the film, thanks.

You should like it. Well written and an excellent cast.

Interesting factoid: it was the first film released in the US with an NC-17 rating. The NC-17 rating was created to assign to movies with explicit sexuality that weren't typical pornography. Unfortunately, most movie distributors in the US won't show NC-17 films so they usually get cut to R for distribution and the complete version as an unrated Director's Cut, e.g. Lars Von Trier's "Nymphomaniac".
>>
>>605058612
Whats your favorite snack?
>>
>>605058664

"You and me and her and her, simultaneous lovin' baby!"

Chef - South Park
>>
>>605059169
Nympho is sitting on my HD waiting for me. I've heard it's fantastic.

>>605059403
Haribo gummy cherries. I would live on those if I could.
>>
>>605059403

Snacky Smores? Chocolate Salty Balls?
>>
>>605059813
They cost tree fiddy?
>>
>>605060335

Damn right you stinking Jew!
>>
One last bump and then I'm off to do the edits on that story.
>>
>>605060755
Good luck.
>>605060745
Fucking fat ass.
>>
>>605059683
>I've heard it's fantastic.

As have I, but at 148 and 178 mins long (Vol I and II) I really need to plan to block out the time and turn off the phone to enjoy them. And have some Chocolate Salty Balls and vodka handy as well.
>>
Good thing nobody on /b can read books
>>
>>605061367
/b/ is the hub of intellectual activity for the entire web. If anyone will appreciate the deep nuances of my work, it's these fine /b/ros.
>>
File: Biohazard_symbol.svg.png (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Biohazard_symbol.svg.png
7 KB, 200x200
>>605045281
genetically sterilize yourself for the good of all mankind
>>
>>605044741

quick to jump on that piece of shit bondage movie train eh, fucking fat cunt
>>
>>605061563
Oh I know we are smart and we read, just not books. We read for free
>>
>>605060989
Hopefully won't need it, but thanks.
>>605061762
Never let a money train leave without you.
>>605061995
Sad but true. At least I got to be the center of attention for a few hours.
>>
I'm working towards becoming an erotic artist. I would imagine there are rather few similarities between the fields of writing and visual art because they're distributed so differently, but is there anything you've experienced thus far during your career that you feel would grant wisdom to share with an aspiring fellow pornographer?

Sorry about that inflated sentence, I'm really fucking tired.
>>
>>605061995
>just not books.

Guilty as charged. Haven't read a complete book in years. I'm dipping my toes back in the water with the Elfen Lied manga but even that's becoming a chore.
I've got the attention span of a cocker-spaniel which doesn't help.

>>605060989
>Fucking fat ass.

I'm not fat, I'm big boned!
>>
>>605062398
>center of attention
And we thank you for being the center of attention of the hub of intellectual activity for the entire web- you have a big set of balls
>>
>>605062645
Honestly? Not really. I'm no expert in the business of either, and as you say I'm guessing there are big differences.

I guess I'd say be sexual but not overdone, make friends with everyone, and recognize that you are and will be a sex object alongside your work unless and until you get into intellectual circles, which at least for erotica is going to be a waaaaaaays down the line.

Mostly just being really, really prolific has been what's doing it for me.
>>
>>605050157
>OP posted tits and timestamp
>Requests cock
>anon never showed cock

Fucking reckt. Well played. I hope your books sell well.
>>
>>605063143
I do what I can. 4Chan just needs love.

>>605063228
Much appreciated. I hope so too. Doing work is shit.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.