[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm calling on my detective /b/ros for help to get a hookup.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
I'm calling on my detective /b/ros for help to get a hookup. Long story short I've got this milf that I'm talking to and she's teetering on the edge of wanting to meet up and fuck. I want to surprise her with some flowers where she works, as cheesy as that sounds. But I can't fucking remember which school she said she teaches at. Since i'm only 19 I really want to show some initiative here and lock in my chance at getting laid. Flowers are an obvious choice and will impress her co workers but I need to figure out what school she works at and if possible what department.

Here's all that I know that might help find her school

Name: Patricia L Friant
Age 40

You can get note info on a white pages search of her I bet but no place of work. Help a /b/ro get laid? So far she's talked dirty to me over the phone and we both got off. I haven't asked for or sent nudes but we've exchanged regular photos. I'm almost 100% sure this isn't a catfish but you never know. If she's telling the truth about working at a school I'll feel a lot better
>>
>>604789058
nigger thats the gayest shit. You aren't gonna date a fucking 40 year old. You fucking meet up and bone thats the point you fucking retard.
>>
File: cGScR8Y.gif (159 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cGScR8Y.gif
159 KB, 500x281
>>604789058
milfs wanting hookups don't want fucking flowers. They want to be treated like they're a decade younger than they are. Tell her you want her so badly that you can't take it any more. Tell her the girls you work with/go to school with/ whatever don't get your motor running the way she does.

Flowers will get you nowhere. She wants to be wanted like she's 20 again and fucked the same way.

Don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>604789058
more pictures?
>>
File: imgres-3.jpg (9 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
imgres-3.jpg
9 KB, 218x232
>>604789058

> wants to hook up

> wants to bring flowers to her work

> uses the same technique someone would when surprising their mom on her birthday

> actually believes this will totally work

> OP is king of faggots
>>
>>604789574
I tell her that stuff over the phone all the time man. Its time to put some money into this. If what you're saying is true then she must remember when she was a teenager getting flowers from a guy. I'll do all the young stuff like take her to a movie and go clubbing and shit. Flowers at work is exactly what you're talking about. Now help me!
>>
>>604790153
BUT HAVE YOU MADE A MOVE YOU DUMB NIGGER?!?!?

If not, you're about to be frozen out. Next time you're out with her, touch the bitch and see how she reacts.

She like it? You're in. Just keep pressing on

She pulls back? You done fucked up and need to move on
>>
>>604790116
Fine whatever, then I'll send a single rose with "your secret admirer" or something. She's into fantasy stuff like dragons and goes to rennisance fairs. The last time I checked her favebook page the header looked like some fantasy novel cover. I don't think she's going yo ditch me because I sent her a fucking flower. Maybe I should send a unicorn instead.
>>
File: z0YcqBZ.jpg (25 KB, 418x604) Image search: [Google]
z0YcqBZ.jpg
25 KB, 418x604
>>604790741

I agree OP is a dumb nigger
>>
Screen shot the texts
>>
>>604789058
>Long story short I've got this milf that I'm talking to and she's teetering on the edge of wanting to meet up and fuck.
Did she actually specify this or what
>I want to surprise her with some flowers where she works
Everything about this is so obscenely retarded
>Since i'm only 19 I really want to show some initiative here and lock in my chance at getting laid
She's far too much woman for you to handle
>>
>>604790858

Dumb Pollack Nigger Jew With Aids

SHE WANTS TO FUCK NOT BE MADE TO FEEL LIKE PRINCESS OF DISNEYLAND

Stop reading your mom's romance novels faggot
>>
File: 1401821497590.gif (31 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1401821497590.gif
31 KB, 250x250
>>604790858
you...pic related
>>
>>604790741
Read the post you dumb cunt. WE HAVENT MET IN PERSON YET YOU STUPID FUCKING TWAT. We plan on meeting this Friday at some art shop she goes to that has fantasy paintings. I want to do something for her before that. Because showing up with flowers in public for a a first meeting is fucking lame. That shit comes earlier. WHICH IS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP. I:be already sent her flowers to her house a week ago. Now I want to send them to her work.
>>
>>604789058
>but we've exchanged regular photos.
well fucking post them then you fucking faggot
>>
Look I get you guys are basement dwelling pent up jealous ass niggers with no chance of ever scoring a 10/10 big titty milf who fingers herself while talking to you. I see that. So take your face and bash it into your desk a couple of times so you're unconscious and unable to shitpost instead of helping me out.
>>
>>604789058
OP she wants your dick, not your cheap flowers and romance, give her the dick and move on. Sounds to me like you want a relationship. Fuck out of here.you will ruin everything
>>
You wanna bring a MILF? Flowers? To her fucking work????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???
>>
File: 1416261542969.jpg (82 KB, 700x574) Image search: [Google]
1416261542969.jpg
82 KB, 700x574
>>604791237
>>604791156
>>604789574
>>604789241

>all of this.

She's DTF! She's a grown woman that knows what she wants and if that happens to be your cock then score. If you buy her flowers like a 13 yearold you are literally the most retarded person on earth.
>>
>>604791441
you never specified that, git gud sun
>>
>>604791873
you say we have no chance yet you need us to help you send flowers? kek
>>
>>604792026
not op but you're a fucking retard

his whole post is on about how he dosn't think he's getting catfished and needs info on her
>>
File: 2ee.gif (95 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
2ee.gif
95 KB, 287x344
>>604789058
>Flowers
>>
>>604789058
creepiest creeper from creepland

A real b/tard
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.