[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh wow This is my cousin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
Oh wow
This is my cousin.
>>
>>604765635
Your cousin should fucking kill herself
>>
>>604765635
Your cousin looks like shrek
>>
>>604765635
Hahaha what a retard
>>
>>604765635
Is your cousin a dude?
>>
>604765635
screenshot the comment thread
>>
>>604765635

Eh, she's going in the right direction at least. A mental disability can be just as debilitating as a physical one, and they should be treated with the same level of severity. I've dealt with bi-polar/depression for several years and it has been crippling.
>>
>>604765635
>>604766160
>>
>>604765635
I don't know mate, emotional support animals do help

I loved my cat more than anything in the world and I feel like shit after she's gone

Then again, I'm on /b/
>>
>>604766182
you are just a weak faggot
>>
>>604766182
Rub some dirt on it
>>
>>604765635
kill her please? social anxiety is just lacking courage and being a bergered out fag, being deaf is tremendous and affects you your whole life no where near comparable to "social anxiety" goddamn i may have to go off myself
>>
>>604765635
is your cousin a shemale?
>>
>>604765635
nudes?
>>
>>604766182
STOP SAYING ITS JUST A DEBILITATING AS A PHYSICAL ILLNESS GODDAMN IT
>>
File: Lel.jpg (74 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Lel.jpg
74 KB, 720x720
>>604766385
>>604766389
>>604766608

Kek, I forgot I was on /b/, where everyone is still in denial over their mental illnesses
>>
>>604766182
man the fuck up please. bi-polar/depression is just playing the victim. fucking hell. you guys sure love to tell everyone how unbelievably bad your lives are...just shut the fuck up.
>>
In a way shes right. But obviously shes not suffering from the type of anxiety shes referring to in the post.

Because if she was she would have a panic attack before posting she would be able to hit the post button.

Ive worked in the Mental Health industry in the past and some of the people with anxiety disorders were much less capable of working than someone who is deaf.

They were borderline having panic attacks when they would show up a hour and a half early to get there xanax since you can't trust them not to just OD on there prescription. And honestly id rather be deaf or in a wheel chair than live the way they do.
>>
File: KillMe.png (396 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
KillMe.png
396 KB, 500x476
>>604766786

Haha, you too, how pitiful
>>
>>604766786
your ignorance is showing
>>
>>604765635
IGOR, START THE MACHINE
>>
>>604766777
are you really going to try to tell me that a mental illness is just as debilitating as a fucking physical illness? think about how stupid that is to say
>>
>>604766987
of course it is. educate yourself, you sound like a fuckin' idiot.
>>
>>604765635
But with that face she should be physically impaired?
>>
File: Great.gif (492 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
Great.gif
492 KB, 500x252
>>604766987

Oh god, the tards are coming in droves this afternoon

>>604767107

^ Knows what he's talking about
>>
/kacey.damas.7

Screen shot this thread and send it to her.

Maybe she knows who the faggot OP is.

He has to be on her friends list because her posts are set to friends only.
>>
>>604765635
Schizophrenia or retardation maybe, not mood or personality disorders.
>>
>>604765635
Service animals do.
I just wonder if they're really service or just some rich cunt wanting to bring her "baby" anywhere
>>
File: WhiteFlag.jpg (6 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhiteFlag.jpg
6 KB, 1280x720
>>604767307

>Schizophrenia
>not mood or personality disorders

Pic related, the black portions represent your brain cell count.
>>
>>604765635
Depends on how intense the mental illness is. I personally have issues with stress that cause me to become physically sick, and it gives me intense headaches. Both of which can stop me dead in my tracks. Though I also think that mental illness is over diagnosed and most people are just pansies that can't handle life.
>>
>>604767307
severity is all that matters. mood and personality disorders are caused by either deffective neurotransmitter or hormone imbalance, just like most mental illnesses. before having an opinion, you should actually educate yourself.
>>
>>604766182
I've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorders. My mom lost her leg in a car accident. I can drive myself to the store. She can't. I can walk out across my yard to the mailbox. She can't. When I really have to pee, I can make it to the bathroom in time. She can't. Mental disabilities are bad but they ain't got shit on the physical ones. There's a reason why you don't hear people with mental illnesses referred to as cripples.
>>
>>604767653
clever
>>
>>604765635
Girls dont have social anxiety.

They get bitchy and sit at home.
>>
File: CarlinQuotes31.jpg (44 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
CarlinQuotes31.jpg
44 KB, 625x351
>>604767890

I cannot stand you fucks.
>>
>>604767890
>anecdotal evidence matters
some people have a crippling anxiety disorder. Everything you said you could do, they can't, because only the thought of going outside gives them a panic attack. your anxiety disorder obviously wasn't sever.
>>
>>604768383

^^^^this^^^^
>>
>>604765782
>*himself
>>
People who claim that one thing is better than another all seem dumb as fuck to me. There isnt one linear level of bad, there are different types and qualities of suck. focus on your own shit and try not to be a fuck about it lol

tldr things suck all over, deal with it.jpg
>>
>>604768299
>>
>>604765635
social anxiety is retarded. Its the believe that you dont fit into society. If people at my university can walk around with tails and mlp stickers on their laptops im sure everyone else is fine.
>>
>>604768581

>taking the time to make an educated response to some fuckstain who shitposts all day and jerks off about it at night

Definition of a-waste-of-my-time
>>
>>604768579
Clarification Request / Personal Rebuttal:
my original post has flaws

Obviously, some things are much worse than others. But for someone who has not experienced much suffering, something that isnt too bad can seem insurmountable. But, you shouldnt put down a group if you dont understand all the factors feeding into a situation

TLDR: If you cant legitimately argue the opposite side in an argument you probably don't deserve to have an opinion on an issue
>>
>>604768692
>I have opinions based on absolutely nothing, and I'm too retarded to do any research and educate myself.

Stay pleb, faggot.
>>
File: xPfV0MT.gif (1 MB, 329x294) Image search: [Google]
xPfV0MT.gif
1 MB, 329x294
Anxiety and fear is self imposed, you create it, and you keep it alive, which means you can also destroy it.

However if you let the anxiety and fear win, after a while it can take the upper hand and you might become unable to do shit

You could have fought it, you could have taken control over your life, but you were weak and you let it run your life. People with physical disabilities never had a choice, they never had the chance to fight

Its not the fucking same faggots
>>
>>604768383
It's not, no, but you can't deny that people with mental disabilities still have the full use of their body. I'm not trying to mitigate, it's just my opinion that physical disabilities are worse.
>>
>>604769189

Still a tard

>>604769162

You too, I'm just done putting effort into my replies.
>>
her face is really ugly.
>>
>>604769374
see>>604768581
>>
>>604769189
so the brain isn't part of the body now? a deffective brain is just as crippling as any deffective limb, just not in the same way. all that matters is the severity of said defect.
>>
Deaf /b/ro here.

Hope your cousin burns to deaf
>>
>>604769162
Sure, some parts of anxiety and fear are self imposed. But things like biology and chemistry can play into it; ie a lack of chemical production or chemical receptors in the brain can trigger issues with how the brain works, resulting in a disability of sorts. look at NFL players, junior seau for example. years of damage resulted in depression, more than likely caused by something in the production / reuptake of chemical, causing him to take his life. Or possibly scar tissue build up resulted in a mental disability. Sure, it isnt like losing a body part, but it can be damaging. You are right, its not the same, but to discount something we don't know a lot about as fiction isn't a good way to go about it
>>
>>604769162
that's not at all how it works. its either a chemical imbalance or deffective neurotransmitters. tell me anon, can you willingly change the chemicals in your brain? i didn't think so. stop with your 10th grade philosophical bullshit and read a book
>>
>>604765635
Your cousin looks like a dude, dude.
>>
ITT: spoiled self-diagnosed fuckers who have too much free time on their hands
protip: start working faggots
>>
>>604769534
That's true, I guess.
>>
I mean I guess schizophrenia and severe ocd can severely limit quality of life. But depression, borderline, anxiety, and omg I straightened a chair cause it was crooked #ocd; those are just things that require personal effort to overcome
>>
>>604769189
I can deny that people with mental disabilities still have the full use of their body, you don't seem to be accepting the point that severe anxiety can prevent you from leaving the house. Like, actually... you just can't do it.
>>
>>604769162
>you can also destroy it

Anxiety and panic are not controlled by the rational part of the brain, so you can't just 'think the problem away'
>>
>>604769783
and therapy, and meds. you know, like any other disease, and I'm not talking about self-diagnosed tumblr landwhales here.
>>
Your cousin is a guy, correct?
>>
>>604769729
Actually i'd say it's a bit of both, the anxiety is still learned, and can also be un-learned with the correct approach. No need always for drugs to change the chemical balance of things, mindfulness, meditation can be used to overcome it.
>>
Your cousin is sorta smart... sorta... but not really.
>>
>>604769920
No but if you teach yourself to become aware and observe these irrational thoughts (which will of course keep occuring) you can learn to identify the thoughts with the rational part of your brain and get a grip over the anxiety and panic.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.