[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/, you have been turned into a Dragonfly. You still have all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Dragonfly vs US Soldier.jpg (323 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Dragonfly vs US Soldier.jpg
323 KB, 1280x1024
/b/, you have been turned into a Dragonfly. You still have all of your human intelligence, just in a dragonfly body. In order to be changed back, you must kill a U.S. Soldier armed with his service rifle and a knife.

How will you defeat your foe in the body of a bug? Be creative mother fuckers.

>brought to you by Lobster vs Blue Whale guy
>>
>>604467202
I wait a few days until he shits himself to death after one too many MREs
>>
>>604467202
Just get my nigga spyro to fuck his ass up with fire
>>
>>604467202
Fly into his throat and choke him to death
>>
>>604467202
tell them i am god and this man must die.
>>
>>604467202
I buzz by his ear constantly, never allowing him to see me, slowly driving him to insanity and suicide.
>>
>>604467202
Use my body to write depressing things in the sand near him, eventually he'll get too depressed and will suicide.
>>
>>604467873
>>604467887
Best ones so far
>>
>>604467202
Depends on where he is. Probably fly directly in front of his scope so he can't see and gets shot
>>
>>604467202

Infect him with Ebola.
>>
>>604467202
Call upon all my Dragon Fly brothers and sisters, I tell them the time of ascention draws near. But first a blood sacrifice must take place. Kill of few Dragonfly Plebs on alter. Exclaim to them that the ritual requires more blood than we can produce in a hundren generations. Find Soldier, tell my brothers and sisters that this celestial creature must die for our ascent. Massive armies of Dragonflies attack US Army Soldier. He takes down several thousand of us. But eventually we kill him.
>mfw I'm the only one who ascends
>mfw I turn back into a human and gtfo
>mfw I used millions of Dragonflies to turn back to normal.
>>
>>604467202
Crawl inside his fuckin rifle, jam the shit into it and let the fucker seize fire, killing both me and that amerifat in the process.
>>
>>604467202

As if the rifle and knife matter...

>Reconnnoiter the the target and surrounding terrain
>Locate poisonous spider
>Intercept spider when it attempts to descend
>Insert SOF spider into combat with 2LT
>Victory
>>
>>604467445
Will you marry me?
>>
>>604467202
Eat Honey bees, keep venom sack and stinger in tact, while the soldier sleeps, drop them in his mouth throughout the night when he breathes.
>>
>>604469618
sure thing babe
>>
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 263x192
>>604469681
>>
>>604469837

Fag
>>
Slowly poison his food, drink and belongings.
>>
Fly into his mouth and have him choke to death
Probs suicide but it should kill him too
>>
lay eggs in his ears so that they can feast on his innards
>>
Write things in the sand near him claiming to be God. He'll believe me because I'm a fucking dragonfly writing things. Tell him that God wants him to kill himself because he's needed to lead armies in heaven or something.
>>
>acquire source for poison
>wait until soldier's asleep
>carry poison to soldier's mouth in my little arms/mouth
>go back and forth from poison-to-soldier, until he is dead.

And that's that.
>>
>>604467202
>chill in a nuclear power plant for awhile
>grow to super size
>make soldier my sex slave until he dies of anal hemorrhaging
>become human and fuck his corpse one last time
>???
>profit
>>
>>
Wow you guys actually came up with ways to accomplish this?

Wow you guys are badasses. Wouldn't want to fuck with you, if you ever get turned into a flying insect.

I was thinking of carrying a sewing needle with me and spearing him in the eyes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.