[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1391310636460.jpg (163 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
1391310636460.jpg
163 KB, 600x524
Possibly have an unwanted pregnancy. Best way to induce miscarriage/abortion?
>>
u're done.
kill that bitch, if u're that bitch dunno
>>
vitamin c
oranges, supplements, whatever. it should force start her period again
>>
>>604409726
>implying it's yours
>>
Coat hanger
>>
File: red dress emoji.png (134 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
red dress emoji.png
134 KB, 400x400
go to a doctor and get an abortion?
>>
File: Karate Dance.gif (2 MB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
Karate Dance.gif
2 MB, 200x112
Pic related.
>>
>>604410592
ehh, I wouldn't recommend this bc if you take too much vitamin c you can do some shit to your kidneys, and could end up with no miscarriage. honestly be a man and pay to have it done professionally, the at home methods are too unsafe
>>
>>604409726
go to gyn/ob, tell him to make that thing go away.
get the thing away
move on
repeat if necessary

jeezuz christ people, y u so dumb? That shit ain't really difficult...

fucking inbreds
>>
>>604411366
short periods of megadosing wouldnt be that bad would it? Only really prolonged usage of it?
>>
>>604409726
coat hanger up the pussy
10/10 success
>>
not stupid enough for the coat hanger, heard enough horror stories.
>>
>>604409726
Dr.
>>
>>604411917
sure, it wouldn't be as bad as prolonged usage, but i wouldn't recommend it. even if the effects aren't fatal/life threatening, you'll get a bad case of the shits and could become very sick. from a health care pov, i would recommend getting a procedure done
>>
Talk to a doctor, my gf didn't change anything, she still drank, still hiked in the woods with me through winter, did the splits, fell 3 times on the ice and curbs from the uneven weight distribution. Even eating sushi.

All those lovely things people suggest against when you're pregnant.

The kid is healthier than most my friend's kids were by this point.
>>
>>604412176
I heard punching her in the stomach works
also try kicking
>>
>>604409726

If you wait 9 months, her body will reject it and eject the parasite.
>>
>>604411917
I'd also like to add that depending on how far along your gf is, this could be totally ineffective... works best when you are very early on (like, 1-4 weeks early) bc it promotes a period. (basically makes the egg not want to stay attached to the uterus, therefore shedding, aka miscarriage). any later than that and it's pretty ineffective
>>
Falcon punch
>>
>>604413709
Yeah I'm talking under 6 weeks, veeerry early on in pregnancy.
>>
>>604409726
Crack.
>>
>>604413870
ah, okay. would still recommend a professional abortion (it would be awful if your gf became very ill just bc of a botch abortion). here's a website with accurate info if you're interested:
http://www.sisterzeus.com/Hsp1shlp.htm
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.