[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found out my gf was cheating on me. We've been together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: cheating_wife.jpg (67 KB, 493x347) Image search: [Google]
cheating_wife.jpg
67 KB, 493x347
So I found out my gf was cheating on me. We've been together for a few years and we have child. Honestly don't know what to do, she isn't home right now so I'm just sitting here thinking of how to confront her. Has anybody here ever gone through this and still been with their partner? Something I've been considering, I cannot afford to move out with the current bills I have so I don't fucking know what to do.
>>
>>604337940
Kill her
>>
>>604338044
this
everything else is for pussys
>>
>>604338044
Thought about it, but it may make our child upset.
>>
>>604337940
Kill her
>>
>>604337940
Your going to forgive her because you don't have the money to move out. Wtf is wrong with people nowadays.. Beta motherfuckers
>>
Call your lawyer en hire a PI to get the evidence. Don't confront her yet, so they can make the best case possible.
>>
>>604337940
i don't know what to say, im alwais who cheats , sorry bro
>>
You from tasmania?
>>
>>604337940
>been together for a few years
>have a child.
>still your girlfriend.

Dumb fuck. This is your problem. When you get a woman pregnant, you fucking marry her, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>604338438
I put an app on her phone that sent all her texts to a website that's how I found out for sure.
>>
>>604338609
>you fucking marry her
>2015
>thinking like in the middel ages
>>
>>604338609
Your priest tell you that?
>>
>>604338609
What is the benefit of this?
>>
confront her/ leave her. financially, figure it out! Don't stay with a cheating bitch because of bills. move back to your moms if you have to. Be there for your kid/ find yourself another woman that's down for you.
>>
>>604337940
Cheat on her with the child
>>
File: nosebleed.jpg (3 KB, 230x129) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed.jpg
3 KB, 230x129
dont sweat it. Get to know her better. Talk to her, ask her what motivates her, and why she didnt feel like she could be honest with you. It is what it is, so she may as well be honest about it, so why wasnt she? The better you understand each other, the less unhappy everything will be in the long term.
Or you could just smack that bitch in her lieing jew schnozz
>>
>>604338792
Are you from launceston?
>>
if your deciding to break it off with her considering the stress is not worth it man.

>organise your belongings and prepare yourself.
>come up with a reasonable excuse /confront her
>your an adult so you need to be respectful regardless of the fact that shes cheating on you.
>save up and or figure out your finances so you can get yourself out of that house asap.
>work late or get a second job.
>be around your friends and give her space.
>rotate between time to spend with your child if necessary .
>>
>>604338792
That's illegally obtained evidence.
>>
>>604338609
Maybe he didn't have the proper amount of goats to buy her. Seriously why do you think marriage fixes everything.
>>
throw acid on her face

>>captcha: doxed
>>
>>604338998
yeah so do this >>604338980
cuz man getting legal shit involved will cost you even more problems
>>
>>604338901
Family is ~700 miles away.

>>604338998
Even if I payed for her phone and everything? She doesn't work or bring in any money at all.
>>
>>604339051
It doesn't fix everything, but if you're not man enough to marry a woman you get fucking pregnant, chances are every single bit of the problem lies with you.

It's basic fucking shit.
>>
>>604337940
get mad and dump her, she will feel sorry.
cant wait for the day my gf will cheat on me.
Im weird.
>>
so basically you'll have to break up and pay child support and have shared custody and its gonna suck....

...see if you can settle it out of courts... guys get screwed with custody and child support payments...
>>
>>604338915
This
>>604337940
Most issues I believe a relationship can work through but once someone has cheated, multiple times, without telling you, without constant feelings of guilt then you'll never gain back the trust in the relationship. It'll never be like it was but I suppose that's down to you and how you feel you can cope with it.
Personally I couldn't.
Bring it up with her, talk to her about it. Just don't get mad. Let her explain herself as fully as possible before you interject so that way she can't backtrack on the things she's said/change the argument halfway through.
>>
>>604338044
This
>>
Confront her. It's going to happen either way. You're too upset.

Just don't lose your cool. Tell her what's up and kick her out or leave.

Pick up some extra hours at work/find second job temporarily. Dig yourself out of hole. It'll be rough for a few months, but it's better than being pathetic. Take charge in your life anon!
>>
yeah man dam this is why im gnna stay single till im financially stable then ill get back with my ex and marry her and have a child then. lol she in school to be a lawyer atm.
>>
She doesn't work or bring in any money at all.
>>604339087

Say goodbye to large portion of your paycheck until your child is 18.
>>
>>604338792
what app / link?
>>
Are people using the wrong forms of your/you're on purpose now or did /b/ somehow become even more retarded?
>>
>>604337940
>Honestly don't know what to do
Honestly don't know what to do, I don't have any real friends so that's why I'm here. I guess if I had a friend I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.
>>
>>604337940
> I found out my wife was cheating on me.
> I kept it a secret and found out when he was coming over.
> I made her think I left, but I actually hid in the closet of our bedroom on my side.
> I was naked and had a little vaseline.
> I waited until they were going at it with him on top pounding her, and I slowly and quietly got out of the closet behind him and swiftly jumped up and jammed my cock in his ass.
> He violently rammed forward trying to get me out and hit his head on the headboard and hit my wife's face with his shoulder.
>He was not out cold, but dazed on the floor near the bed, and my wife had a little blood coming out of her nose.
>She started yelling, but I told her to shut the fuck up and started to address the asshole.
> I told him now he knows what it is like getting fucked in the ass.
> He started to apologize, saying she said she was getting a divorce and whatnot so he didn't see a problem.
> I ignored him and grabbed my wife. She had never seen me really upset before.
> I asked her if she was planning on divorcing me ever.
> She said no, she just was so lonely during the day.
> I told her there was only one way she wasn't going to get that divorce anyway.
> I grabbed her and started fucking her in the ass, right in front of the guy.
> Never touched her asshole before. She was sobbing.
> He tried to get up and I stopped to kick him in the face and tell him to sit down and watch.
> Went back to fucking her ass again.
> Pulled out to come. Was going to try and hit his face but he was faster than I was and only a little got on his chest and stomach.
> I grabbed his pants, found his wallet, and took the couple of hundred bucks he had for "payment for fucking my whore wife", and sent him on his way telling him we don't take repeat customers and to never come back again.
> Wife still crying between emotional turmoil of getting caught and getting fucked in the ass.
> Tell her she is going to be my fucking slave for a year. cont..
>>
>>604337940
Just kill her
>>
ya I tried ``working it out`` twice with two different girls.... its horrible... sure you can be friends or whatever down the road but staying in the relationship only makes you resent eachother.... is what I found personally
>>
Beat the living shit out of her. Torture her and break her. Force her to do degrading things. Rape the fuck out of her. Then force her to sign all belongings and the child over to you to make it stop.
>>
>>604339151
It's basic if you live in a retarded country that still doesn't believe that evolution is a fact
>>
>>604339415
Holy shit I hope this is real
>>
>sell/give shit to your mates/family complete with receipts
>wait a few days
>divorce the bitch
>>
>>604337940
Just start shouting and dont stop, it will just flow
>>
>dated girl for 5 years
>have a kid
>I loved her more than any other beofore or since
>she cheated
>a lot
>I moved out
>been about 2 year since
>were still cool with eachother
>anon is much better off without her
>neither of us "took"/lthe kid from each other or anything crazy
>honestly in a lot of way pur relationship is better now than ever before
>>
>>604338609
yes because why not only pay child support when you can also pay alamony in Dumbfuck USA aka all of USA
>>
>>604339393
>>Honestly don't know what to do
>Honestly don't know what to do,
Honestly don't know what to do
>>
>>604337940

Keep it to yourself for now OP, sit on it, you have the advantage now.
Lawyer up and get all your shit in order first, have a legal plan of attack ready to go before she's aware that you know what's going on or she will sucessfully make everything from here on in difficult for you.

Good luck dude
>>
>just leave OP
>forget the kid as hard as it will be
>she'll just use the kid to suck your wallet dry
>get in your car and leave
>but first pocket away a little bit of cash
>leave and start over
>>
Just leave.
Text her, "If are going to mess around, you can deal with the consequences. It's over, I'm taking my shit, and you can raise your kid on your own. Hope the dick was worth it."

Hey wait.... "Yeah, my ex boyfriend left me on my own to raise my child ='("

God damn. So that's how that happens...
>>
>>604339669
Best advice ever
>>
>>604338203
>might
kek'd
>>
>>604339748
Or this.
>>
Its possible to come back from cheating, personally id never because i value trust more anything ans i have the type of personality that once trust is gone its gone for life.
But it can be done. My advice, dont tell friends about it, confront her and have her give every single detail. You cant let ur mind fill in any blanks, its always worse thenthe truth. If she tells you everything you have a chance, if she leaves anything out or stuff donest add up.. Run
>>
File: 1397597365663.jpg (9 KB, 275x142) Image search: [Google]
1397597365663.jpg
9 KB, 275x142
>>604337940

Well you've got a kid together so you're fucked. She'll get half your paycheck forever regardless because equality.
>>
>>604339803
>>604339815
You two must have had shitty fathers.
>>
File: 1397064021067.jpg (548 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1397064021067.jpg
548 KB, 1366x768
>>604339415
Plz continue must hear the rest of it!
>>
File: mask salesman.png (144 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
mask salesman.png
144 KB, 500x326
>>604337940
this is why you never marry you beta cuckold
>>
>>604337940
i think you defenetly should confront her. If you're her financial supporter you should be better off financially ditching that bitch. But be cool, call up a lawyer, and get some advice. Maybe you could assure a statement of you as a parent before you bring it up, it might make the break up easier, and assure that you get to send time with your child. She has let her feelings decide her every action, you have to be stone cold, and wait for the perfect moment. I belive that this will work out pretty good for you, as long as you play this shit cool. Dont let the feelings dictate your course of action.
>>
>>604339151
So you're saying this guy isn't fucked enough having a child with a whore that will take his money via child support, but he'd be better off marrying her so he'd owe alimony as well? You sound like a religious nutter, Fuck off with your 1000 year old mindset
>>
>>604340042
Considering that he could never just walk away with the child?
Considering that the woman would likely do all in her power to make his life a living hell and restrict access to his kid knowing he had found out?

No.

Sorry, this isn't about the kid. It's about OP.
>>
>>604339415
> The rule is if she breaks any of the rules in the whole year, I divorce her.
> We have a prenup and I have most of the assets in my name. She has an estranged sister 1,000 miles away and no parents. Hardly any friends, and no close ones (her own fault. Guess she was too busy looking for dick).
> She is not to wear any clothing around the house. Just panties or lingerie, and an apron when she is in the kitchen.
> I get to fuck her ass, and she has to play whatever role I make her.
> I make her do Hermione from Hairy Potter a lot. She doesn't look like Emma Watson very much, but I give her lines that are smart and make her say the stupid words for spells from the books.
> Makes me laugh while I am fucking her and she has to talk about my wand casting stupid fucking spells.
> Set up webcam in room that is always on and I can check through my phone. It is in living room with front door.
> Every half hour she has to show up in front of the camera. If I text I want a show she has to dance sexy.
> Buy a treadmill and little trampoline and set up a workout schedule for her and I can watch over my phone at work (I have shitty hospital office job deep in old records. Can fap when I want basically).
> Keep her in shape. She is depressed from her shame and how I am treating her.
> She genuinely loves me, and I know she was cheating because she actually wanted me around more.
> Exercise keeps her mood up, and I start to fuck her less in the ass, but instruct her she has to say smart shit and do schoolgirl type stuff all the time.
> I want to feel like I am fucking a sixteen year old constantly.
> We are almost to the year. Get back to almost normal sex life. She still has to webcam and do her exercises. Fucking rocking body, best she ever had.
> Last day, start talking about kids and shit in the morning.
> Really get her hopes up for normalcy.
> Tell her there is one last thing she has to do for it all to be ok. cont...
>>
A good way is to go and fuck some other bitch as revenge. That way you're even. Then confront her about it, and if she owns up, tell her you knew and fucked someone else as revenge.. or not, you could keep it to yourself as a kind of personal '1-up'.. she won't know, but you will.
>>
>>604337940
Hi
Haven't read any of the thread so sorry if i say something thats already been said but my partner cheated on me last May. It was a one time thing so I decided to forgive him. It's been hard as fuck but at the end of the day I can get over it and I don't mind being looked down upon by everyone who knows I forgave a cheater. I'm happy in my relationship and with time passing the pain of being cheated on is almost gone. My advice is that if it was a one time thing it can be forgiven but anything that has to do with feelings for someone else is a fuck no. The relationship is dead at that point
>inb4 im a pathetic fuck with no self esteem

when making your decision think of your happiness
>>
>>604339651
>divorce
Their not married moron, just have kid together
>>
When we got together I quit smoking after like 2 weeks cold turkey after smoking 2 packs a day. I went and bought a pack tonight and went to the park we met/dated at for about the first 2 months of our relationship.

I'm more worried about what would be best for my child. When I grew up my parents were together, but my dad was off doing cocaine and fucking whore every night so I didn't really see him. I really hate the idea of him being shipped back and forth between us.

Oh and to make matters worse my paycheck is shit. I work graveyard for ~$11/h and pull in between $400-$800 dollars every two weeks. I'd say my average check is about $600. We don't even live in our own place we are staying with family friends practically rent free, but I have to pay about $300 a month on car payments.

>>604340114
I suppose seeing a lawyer/attorney or whatever would be a good idea. I'm a really calm person I doubt when I confront her there will be any screaming.
>>
>>604338203
With her being a confirmed whore and all have you considered the child may not be yours?
>>
>>604340391
Yeah see I was in YOUR shoes 2 years ago. I forgave her and she cheated on me twice since then. I ended it with her 8 months ago after finding out.

If someone is going to do that in the relationship they are in they will likely re-offend. This was a 5-6 year long relationship
>>
>>604340323
Finish this, for the glory of justice
>>
>>604340323

Stfu u fedora fucking shitlord.

>my fantasy hope someone believes it!
>>
But at the end of the day,OP... She let another male put his penis into her vagina. She's broken the trust upon which one of the very foundations of a relationship is built.

End it.
>>
>>604340304
The fact that you think of the OPs kid in terms of a piece of property that should just be left behind is kind of telling.

Once you have a kid unless you are a shit bag of the purest form, everything, expecially relationship shit is about the kid.

If you didn't pick up on that being raised, it means you had utter shitstains for parents.
>>
>>604340674
This

I cannot fathom how people go on in relationships knowing that shit like that has gone on during.
>>
>>604340641
I know he's mine. He looks exactly like me. Not even kidding. If you looked at my baby pictures and look at him you'd think it was the same kid.
>>
File: my niqqa.jpg (26 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
my niqqa.jpg
26 KB, 446x336
>>604340323
finish story, I want to believe

It sounds like it was actually a good thing for you that you caught her lol
>>
>>604338044
This
Also checked
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>604340323
MOAR
>>
>>604340391
So you feel that the biggest problem with beeing unfaithfull is that he or she may develop feelings for others? That shit can happen anyways, thats part of life. The way i see it, the biggest problem is not that the person had sex with someone else, or the fact that they may develop feelings for other people, but the fact that they betrayed you. went behind your back, and did not share their feelings and thoughts about your relationship with you. To me, thats a point of no return. You nor your relationship is more importent to him or her than a random fuck. That basicly means that the relationship is over. Get out of that shit now!
>>
>>604337940
If you are serious, yeah my gf has cheated and left me a few times, she can't handle her emotions well so she would get upset then leave or cheat sometimes, people desperate for love ask for it in the most unkind ways. It was extremely hard to not kill her at first, but you have to decide how you feel about her. I decided that I cared about her and we had 1 kid already. So I did what I should of done from the start and treated her good, I started to realize that I am retarded if I am treating someone I care about less than how I actually feel, just from immaturity and my own problems it was really hard for me to actually be nice and supportive and loving, I was used to be sarcastic and mean and played video games and other shit ignoring her. we actually built a good relationship, we rub each others backs and feet and she cooks works now, does anything she can to make me happy, not because she feels guilty or w/e but because I treat her good and she cares about me. Some people might cheat because they have issues, and some people might because you have issues and they don't know how to communicate or problem solve. Either way when someone treats someone they care about badly its because their is something wrong. If you treat her perfectly and she has issues you can try to work with that, most likely though you don't give her enough attention or some other issue, and she doesn't have the skills needed to communicate and problem solve her issues in a healthier way.
I don't know how to format this shit lol, but if you actually want real help I can give you my facebook or email, My cousin, and sister and brother all went through the same thing, and they all are still together, and actually treating each other good instead of fighting and cheating since I helped them figure shit out. Either way if you decide to leave or stay I can help you I've been there coped with it, and fixed it so I know how to get over it, and how to repair it pce good luck
>>
>>604340323
Please continue
>>
>>604340778
That wouldn't be good enough for me, but it's your life OP. And if hes not yours it doesn't mean you have to wall away from him, you just no longer legally have to pay child support. You can still be there for him.
>>
>>604340323
> I invite an 8 and 9/10 from work who always wanted me. Tell them what is going on.
> Force my wife to give me permission to fuck these girls in front of her.
> Make sure it looks like I really enjoy it. Make her wear a ball gag so she can't say anything.
> Spend little over an hour at it. Wife is naked with legs spread apart on chair.
> She has to keep her hands on her knees, and cannot touch herself otherwise.
> Get done with the girls. Tell them that was amazing and just what I always wanted.
> Kiss them both on the mouth passionately just in front of my wife.
> They leave and I make her lick my cock clean of their pussy juice and the other funk. One of the girls wanted it in the ass and got it.
> I tell her to turn over. I am going to fuck her ass again.
> We haven't done this in a while, but she obliges.
> Rough fuck her. Tear her ass up. Spank her, and call her names.
> Make fun of her for being so degenerate because her parents are dead and she never got taught right.
> Tell her her sister is right to hate her, because her sister must have a sense about shitty people.
> Tell her she doesn't have any friends because she can't be loyal.
> All of this while I am fucking her ass.
> I am ready to come, and make her sit up.
> Do my best to shoot the load in her eye.
> Get done, tell her to put on normal clothes, and tell me what kind of future she wants to have now that she has earned by trust as my wife again.
> She promises to always be loyal. She will still webcam her exercise if she doesn't have to report as often throughout the day.
> She wants to have kids. Promises she will let me help her raise them right so they don't turn out like her.
> Only thing she asks of me moving forward in this new life is that we never talk about this year together, and I leave her asshole alone.
> Agree completely to these terms. We have two kids and things are awesome now.

cont..
>>
>>604337940
i'm in quite a similar situation actually right now, i cought my wife cheating , found texts on her phone, and info about the guy, went to his house and threatend him a few times until he admited they had been having an affair for 2 months, this was in like July last year, my suggestion is don't go all crazy,act like a logical adult, we still live in the same apartment mostly because we have a 4 year old daugther togheter and i don't want to hurt her, kids that young don't understand these things , since i found out i've had sex with 3 women and made sure she knows about it, me and her have no relationship left other than the fact that we live toghter for the sake of out kid, if i were to go through a court i would probably get the house and custody but i don't want to tear apart our family , i want my kid to at least have the illusion of a good family since i come from a broken home and i know the damage that does, my wife has cried a lot at first and begged me to forgive her and she doesn't care about the women i've had sex with as long as i stop treating her like a stranger but somethings you can never get over, lately she's still a bit depressed and i know she cries when i don't go home once a week( i make her thing i'm screwing still screwing a chick but that ended a month ago, if i were to get a divorce , i have evidence of her cheating and since i'm not in US and the courts aren't biased towards women here, i could get custody but i don't want to cut her out of my kids life because my kid is the most important thing to me and it would hurt her badly plus she's still a great mother despite the situation, mi advice is don't be rash, once you are a parent you need to think for your child before anything else, go screw around, hurt her punish her( keep some evidence of her cheating in case shits get to court) but think with your head not your heart
>>
>>604338952
this is actual advice op, listen to this it works
>>
>>604341220
Ayyy lmao happy ending I hope
Threesome made it slightly less believable, but I'm still listening.
Also did she not grow to enjoy the anal?
Fuck you type quicker.
>>
>>604341220
Moar
>>
>>604341220
Do people actually believe these greentext stories?
>>
>>604340672
Fucking tumblr here again?
>>
>>604337940
Quickly buy a plane ticket to Thailand and fuck off there with the kid.
>>
File: Norman Osborn.jpg (61 KB, 1280x691) Image search: [Google]
Norman Osborn.jpg
61 KB, 1280x691
>>604341376
>"slightly"
>>
>>604341220
> Two years ago, right after the second kid was born.
> She says she actually kind of misses me fucking her in the ass.
> She just wants me to be gentle.

So...

tl;dr: You can definitely save a marriage after cheating. You just have to make sure everyone involved in the mess gets fucked in the ass hard.

BTW, the guy I rammed in the ass for those few seconds? He applied for a job at my firm about two years after the incident. I found out and I made sure his second interview was scheduled with me and another manager. He recognized me right away, and as the other manager was asking him questions he stumbled so fucking hard through everything that the interviewer told him that despite his amazing resume, he wasn't going to be a good fit.

Doole wrote this.
>>
>>604339053
This acid to the face tape it of course and upload to web before u get arrested.
>>
>>604341511
Nah. It's just fun to believe it
>>
>>604337940
>cant afford to move out
kick that hoe out
>>
>>604341511
not really, but they are good short short stories to read while sitting on the toilet.
>>
>>604341137
this is so beautiful honestly
reallife/10
>>
>>604339592
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>604339187
Do you guys have to pay child support, when you guys have shared custody? That shit is awfull! Not even sweeden has that kind of shitty manhating kinda laws. LOL. Child support is supposed to go to taking care of thr child, if you take care of the child you do of course not have to pay for her taking her part of the cake. If so, your countrys laws are a fucking joke!
>>
>>604337940
Fuck that BS crying shit OP you faggot "oh I can't afford blah blah blah sook sook sook".

Sell whatever you can right now, buy a fucking motorbike, ride your motorbike around the world.

Petrol is cheap as fuck on a motorbike, you could buy some second hand easy to fix one cheap as, you'd learn about repairs easy as just buy a book on it and could fix anything yourself with basic tools.

This cunt just gave you the perfect out to go live your life again, don't fucking waste it.
>>
>>604341638
Bravo I salute you
>>
Alright guys OP here. I won't be able to contact her for 2-3 hours, so what should I play/watch to keep me distracted?
>>
>>604338609
So then she'd definitely get half? Yeah good thinking fuckwit.
>>
>>604337940
Save yourself some dignity, confront her, and move out. Divorce and try to get your child.
It's the only option. Everyone else will laugh behind your back if you keep on living with her and she will keep on fucking other dudes.
>>
>>604338208
This
>>
Let it go, don't be a puss. Fuck her harder and more often, make sure she does not want anyone elses dicka. If she still does, wtf is the problem? It's only sex anyway. Not like she's in love with this other person (If she is THEN you have a problem) Sex is sex, dont be a weak fuck.
>>
>>604342037
>If she still does, wtf is the problem?
> dont be a weak fuck

Handling the situation like you is exactly how a weak fuck would approach it
>>
>>604341511
Sorry, I was typing it live. Took a long time because I have never written it out before.

This story actually did happen. I embellished of course, for the sake of good greentext. In real life, the two girls were barely 7's, and hadn't wanted anything to do with me before. I told them the situation and they basically agreed to the whole thing out of some vapid hatred for other women all women harbor. I am a 7 myself, but pretty fit so they thought they would go for a ride the one shot they had.

I myself am actually ridiculously loyal. My wife cheating on me was a horrible thing, but I thought about everything that could happen and made a choice. I knew that in reality if she wanted a divorce she could have taken me to the cleaners, so I had to control the situation. Even if she had gone through with the divorce, my entrance into the situation was going to be awesome enough I would always feel justice.

I did not think she would be so obedient. I really was banking on her shitty childhood an lack of real outside help. In a lot of ways I was a typical abusive husband that whole year. Controlling, dismissive, physically harsh. But I did it specifically so if we could get through it neither of us would ever have to wonder again about where we stood in the relationship.
>>
>>604341638
I wish I would of read this story a week ago. Right before I found out about my gf getting side action bc I was in Alaska working
>>
op can you describe your relationship, are you good to her and she is a piece of shit? Or are you mean to her and argue a lot?
>>
>>604339087
Move back anyway, get out of a cheating bitch relationship at all costs OP, they will ruin your life.
Real talk, my sister cheated on her husband and they tried to make it work it lasted 3 years after the event and the relationship was destroyed. Unless she is like fucking amazing and you guys REALLY and I mean REALLY fucking get along it's likely over.
My sister bro, cheating whore. Being honest here.
>>
>>604342289
My real life friends are split on whether I was gay to put my dick in another dude. They actually make fun of me. I squelched that by reminding them that I am willing to surprise fuck a dude in the ass that is pissing me off.

I my own mind I knew that the worst thing that can happen to a man is to be fucked in the ass (assuming he is straight). It is total dominance assertion by another man.

I was also very scared he might be able to beat the fuck out of me. Him dazing himself from the shock really worked for me there. He wasn't bigger than me or anything, you just never know what kind of history or training people have.
>>
>>604342240
not the original poster but in what way does that make someone weak? The easy thing to do is run away from the situation and save your pride
>>
engaded to be married she tells me she is pregnant
her grandparents paying for big wedding
they are well off but fuckingy stingy
1 mnth before wedding g/f goes away for work interstate
this happens regularly at least once a month
get a call from cousin in other state
he saw her in hotel lobby with other guy checking in
sends me photo of them kissing in bar later etc
go into standard rage thank cousin
don't say anything
wedding is at resort 2 hrs from home
she leaves early to get ready
grab all my stuff
get in car turn off phone
drive to cousins place interstate
turn on phone have like 30 missed calls
cost grandparents 35 grand for all guest use of resort catering
send her pic of her cheating
change sim card disappear get on with life
found out 1 yr later kid wasn't mine
father of kid dumped her
life is good
>>
File: ohdear.jpg (31 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
ohdear.jpg
31 KB, 544x400
>>604340323
>>
>>604342730
No.
Strong man don't let her woman to have sex with other men. Strong man leave the woman who cheated because they are able to get another one. They leave the home they built together to build a new one.
Weak man lie to themselves that she had good reasons to do it, because they fear they wouldn't get another one anyways and are scared of finding a new place to live, altogether with finding a new solution to raise their kids.
>>
>>604339087
This is how my relationship went exactly, dude she is probably miserable at home. Most guys younger treat woman like shit if she stays at home, like yell if she don't do the dishes or think less of them because they aren't paying the bills. I have been on the other side now too because she was depressed living at home depending on my money and me treating her like a second class citizen, people want to be wanted and accepted whether they have money or not. When I was at home with the kids and she was working she didn't even realize it but she started treating me how I treated her, and it was fucking horrible made me really depressed, and I felt worthless like I couldn't even get a job or get out of the house, even though before that I was a general manager of a restaurant for years. Many people in my family did this too my older brother wife cheated and left him after and neither of them knew why, but looking back i could tell she was depressed because the whole family looked down on her for not 'working' they had 2 kids, and she still cares about him.
>>
>>604338609
Ya OP didn't you know when you make one dumb decision you always double down and make another???
>>
>>604340693
When the hell did I ever say that his kid was just some property? All I'm saying is to define convention. This kid is never going to have both of their original parents together, so just leave the kid with his mother and let her be with whoever the hell she wants to be with.

You can't half ass and fake some relationship, it's only going to make it worse. OP is never going to walk away with that kid, because he's ONLY the father.

There is no winning. At least if the kid is young enough, the mother can find another figure which the child can grow up with. That's better than living with tension and stress between two parents that hate each other. I've seen all sides of this.
>>
>>604339415

Bullshit stories are bullshit.

I'm sure you did all this and have your wife as your slave, Cap'n. You keep fucking that chicken.
>>
>>604337940
i've never understood why people get angry that your partner "cheated" on you, humans really REALLY aren't made to have one mate for so many years. Thats why "Cheating" is so prolific today. because its allways been prolific but nowdays we just over react like shit to it.

heres my two cents OP

Yes confront her, tell her you know she was cheating. and then tell her your not mad. Try to explain that people occasionaly need to do these kinds of things and its ok. After that explain to her that this opens you up to do the same thing. Sleep with another woman, have a one night stand pick a girl you like. But make it clear that you'd still like to be with her even though you have the odd fling with another.

The really hard part is not growing too distant, really try stay with her if you want to. But have what is called an "Open relationship" where either of you is free to persure others on an occasional basis while still having the saftey net of one another for booty calls and any other kind of stuff....cuddleing if your into it god fuck if i knows.

THE ONE THING YOU MUST ABSOUTELY NOT BUDGE ON IN THIS SCENARIO IS PROTECTION:

you make it damn clear to her and yourself that in this kind of relationship you owe it to one another to use protection 100% of the time. NO exceptions, and if she breaks that rule dump her instantly and get checked. same applies to you

Don't act like your in a movie OP don't get mad because she "Cheated" on you, bullshit she cheated she slept with another man...of course she did, Give it long enough you would of slept with another woman. IT IS INEVITABLE.

but its not a bad thing
>>
>>604343029
I just know too many bitter people who left a relationship over being cheated on only to still be in love with that person years later. It's not something I'd want to risk and if I was deeply in love with someone I would be willing forgive a person once.
>>
>>604343257

anthony pls go
>>
>>604343257
Nigger tell me where you live, I'm going to fuck your girlfriend. But I'm wearing a condom, I promise. You can even watch if you want to make sure I'm wearing a condom.
You fucking cuck
>>
>>604343352
You are too romantic for the real world. Truth is, love has to do with both sides.
If a woman truly loves you, she won't go out and take another dick. Ever. Period.
It may be you did truly love her, despite her cheating. But it just doesn't work.

It's quite amusing and even paradox. The most romantic man believe in true love, but accept cheating in sake for true love. Weird.
>>
>>604343257
What if I'm not interested in booty calls and one night stands? You're making a generalization that every human is supposed to be in an open relationship and every human just loves sex.
>>
Monogamy is retarded.

Get over it. Have a good wank imaging dudes splooging on her face.
>>
>>604338203
Kill IT as well, provide pics
>>
>>604343646
>(Did you read this yet)If you are serious, yeah my gf has cheated and left me a few times, she can't handle her emotions well so she would get upset then leave or cheat sometimes, people desperate for love ask for it in the most unkind ways. It was extremely hard to not kill her at first, but you have to decide how you feel about her. I decided that I cared about her and we had 1 kid already. So I did what I should of done from the start and treated her good, I started to realize that I am retarded if I am treating someone I care about less than how I actually feel, just from immaturity and my own problems it was really hard for me to actually be nice and supportive and loving, I was used to be sarcastic and mean and played video games and other shit ignoring her. we actually built a good relationship, we rub each others backs and feet and she cooks works now, does anything she can to make me happy, not because she feels guilty or w/e but because I treat her good and she cares about me. Some people might cheat because they have issues, and some people might because you have issues and they don't know how to communicate or problem solve. Either way when someone treats someone they care about badly its because their is something wrong. If you treat her perfectly and she has issues you can try to work with that, most likely though you don't give her enough attention or some other issue, and she doesn't have the skills needed to communicate and problem solve her issues in a healthier way.
>I don't know how to format this shit lol, but if you actually want real help I can give you my facebook or email, My cousin, and sister and brother all went through the same thing, and they all are still together, and actually treating each other good instead of fighting and cheating since I helped them figure shit out. Either way if you decide to leave or stay I can help you I've been there coped with it, and fixed it so I know how to get over it, and how to repair it
>>
>>604343631
I've been the cheater before with someone I loved completely. I did it out of loneliness and your response may be that I wasn't actually in love but everyone does shit things in life
>>
>>604338980
Kick her out of the house... Don't go yourself fuck that bitch. Birch deserves to be a hobo.
>>
>>604339053
this
>>
>>604337940
yeah. it never works out. break it off now son.
>>
>>604343971
>your response may be that I wasn't actually in love but everyone does shit things in life

Almost. If you did truly love her, why didn't you talk with her? Told her you were lonely?
Why didn't you have the courage to say to her that if you feel lonely and she can't do anything against it you break up?
>>
>>604337940
picture is giving me the giggles
>>
>>604339087
make HER move out.
what the fuck you didnt do shit , why should you have to be any less comfortable.
before you kick her out , make sure you have HARD evidence of her cheating on you so if she comes salivating looking welfare or whatever , you can take her to court.
>you sound beaten and depressed , fucking man up
>>
>>604344164
I was thinking out of anger like "well if she cared about me she wouldn't me making me feel this way and actually communicate with me". I just went for the instant gratification that comes along with cheating and looking back on it now I can see things could have been done differently. All in all it just shows me where a cheaters mind can be and it's not always an end of the world situation. It points out an area that was lacking in a relationship and if someone decides that they want to fix it I can't look down on that.
>>
>>604341220
jesus christ look at what heartbreak can do to betas
>>
>>604344164
dude some people don't have the skills needed in communication or problem solving, immaturity or lack of knowledge, and their partner may lack these as well its not always black and white, most people don't know how to problem solve and communicate in healthy ways
>>
>>604341638
>You just have to make sure everyone involved in the mess gets fucked in the ass hard

how was that for you?
>>
File: 1379218448511.jpg (67 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
1379218448511.jpg
67 KB, 500x586
>>604338980
I"m nmot even sober and i can't tell you this fuckers right

Random pic slected, ignore it if irrelecatns
>>
Ok anon it's easy.

You're hurt, you cared about her and she sit all over that. The trust is gone and you won't ever get that back. If you keep her she won't respect you and you will constantly worry about her cheating again. Dump her now. Being alone is better than knowing your girl is a whore.
>>
>>604339053
Goddammit Cheryl the answer to every problem isn't throwing acid on its face
>>
>>604339051
>proper amount of goats
kek
>>
Explain to her best friend and fuck her and show your girlfriend
>>
File: cheating whore.png (169 KB, 912x1916) Image search: [Google]
cheating whore.png
169 KB, 912x1916
>>604343887
>>604341137
I don't treat her badly, I probably don't spend enough time with her though. Because I work graveyard, I get home between 7-9AM and I get my son out of bed(because she always sleeps in to 10-12) cook him breakfast, I usually try to get her up which isn't always successful and offer to cook for her too. Spend a couple hours with my son/her if she's up, then an hour for myself if I have time. Then I go to sleep and when I sleep I usually get woken up multiple times because she comes into the bedroom to get various things(I usually ask her to get them before I sleep and she never does) so I sleep like shit and end up sleeping until I have to go to work. Then repeat. I don't spend any times with any of my old friends. I've basically given up my whole life for my family.

Here's a pic of texts if anyone is curious. She also uses snapchat to text so whatever is on that I don't have, I've noticed in her past texts there is big chunks where she snapchats I don't see.
>>
>>604343257
Dipshits like you are why we can't have nice things.
Cheating is not ok for every single person, that's why it's called cheating and not occasional outer-relationship.
>>
Get custody of the kid and make her pay child support, bills covered.

Just be glad you're not married. Tempting to turn to violence. I still go back and forth on butchering, and it's nearly been a year, but trust me, it's best if you don't. Can't suffer if she's dead, so just make her life shitty.
>>
>>604346731
Anybody have a comment on this?
>>
>>604341220
>> Only thing she asks of me moving forward in this new life is that we never talk about this year together, and I leave her asshole alone.
Goofed.
You lost faggot.
>>
>>604343257
SWEDE CUCK PLS GO
>>
>>604340641
Still this is the best way to show her ou think she has been unfaithful. Just tell her, "you know, we never got that dna test done on mini-anon" she'll probably blow up. Best case scenario?
1) He's not yours and she doesn't want you to find out so she takes the kid and leaves you.
2) She says the trust is so broken that she can't go on (same as 1, but she lsys the blame on you and makes you feel like all the heartbreak is your fault, for some reason women do this subconsciously) she wants to leave and you give her "I'm not raissing a lid that might not be mine" so she takes the kid.
3) She gets highly upset, but agrees to the test, now youll know if the kid is yours, a d youkl know if shes been unfaithful, you've already broken the ice so just ask. "You know ever since we started the idea about the test, you've been acting weird, is the there something you want to tell me?"

P.S: if she has a mother, she eill be like the world greatest vindictive bitch coaching team, shes gonna tell her all the ways to make you hurt. I.E:(max child support)
>>
>>604346731
That's... pretty bad man. Lawyer up and make sure you get the child.
>>
>>604338509
Random fucking question lol, 7250 here
>>
There is only one correct answer: post her nudes.
>>
Well she should be awake within an hour most likely wish me luck and any last tips? I plan on asking if she wants to go to breakfast or something and then confront her when we're alone because I don't want to do this in front of her friend.
>>
>>604350392
You sure you're going to be calm enough? I wouldn't recommend doing it in a public place. Maybe take a drive to a parking lot or something and talk in the car. As for advice see how she responds when you confront her. If she doesn't seem to feel guilty or plead for you to forgive her it's time to part ways. Discuss what you will do about the child situation and if she has any disagreement let her know that you have the upper hand. Also make sure to find a solution to the living situation. If you can't afford it maybe you can work something out with her temporarily and then I would suggest searching craigslist for a cheap room to rent. Well that is all I have so good luck anon
>>
>>604350392
When you talk to her, don't let her speak, show so much evidence that she will just choke up her own cum, tell her what you plan to do so that it would be so sudden that her pussy would just explode. Then after this, walk away and wear your sunglasses and drop the nukes.
>>
>>604350840
I should be calm ya. We live out in the suburbs/woods so it's pretty private.
>Say I want to go to breakfast/talk
>If she refuses say we really need to talk it's important
>ask her if she loves me and if there's anybody else
>If she denies I will ask what about X
>She may freak out or something idk
>Ask what her intentions were with him and see if she actually likes him or just was fucking him
I guess I'll just go from there depending how it all plays out.
>>
Sounds like a good plan. There is a chance of being able to make it work so if she gets emotional forgiveness is possible. My partner started crying the second I said I knew. It was very emotional from both sides so being in a private location was good. The first week will be an absolute nightmare but things will get better from there
>>
>>604351489
adding on to >>604351970
Make sure you get all the details and take a week deciding on what decision you want to make.
>>
>>604351489
... Dude, she said she misses and loves the guy. Break the fuck off. She's both sexually and emotionally cheating on you.
>>
>>604338609
>rings plug holes everybody
You say funny thing.
>>
>>604337940
Tell your shild that his/her mother is a lying cheating whore and that he/she should hate her for it.

Raise your child against her, turn the feminist tools of destruction against them.
>>
lel that the only semblance of credibility to this story is that he couldn't quite get his cum to land straight
>>
Welp she's up and I just asked if she wants to hang out. Wish me luck. thanks for all the advice.
>>
>>604339087
can we see texts?
>>
>>604337940
"The fuck you been fucking a nigger for, bitch!?"
>>
>>604353251
report back when you have a chance
>>
>>604337940
I fucked a guy's wife a few times. He found out, sort of confronted us in a passive aggressive way and is now just full of anger. And to answer your question, yes his wife and I are still together.
>>
>>604353391
Followed by, "Goddamn, when did I become a nigger??"
>>
>>604353714
gonna suck when she gets bored and does the same thing to you
>>
>>604337940
Once a cheater always a cheater bro. Fuck that simple minded bitch you have a kid with her and she's still cheating. Dump thay bitch and move on
>>
OP, about to go pick her up. She said she wanted to go back to her friends later though. I'm assuming so she can see him. I'm off now. I'll check back if the thread is still alive, but I doubt it will be.
>>
>>604353943
just make a new one when you return im interested to find out what happens
>>
>>604337940
why would you have to move out? she's the cheating one so she should go.
fucking americans get your shit together.
>>
What's that app called to put on her phone? ??
>>
>>604339151
welcome new friend
>>
>>604338952
False dichotomy right there.
>>
>>604338998
why is this even a thing? evidence is evidence
>>
>>604339922
Fatass neckbeard right here, probably never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>604337940
Why should you move out? She cheated. Toss her shit out in the front yard and change the locks. Put a note on the front door telling her to go live with the nigga she was just fucking, provide evidence, and a friendly gofuckyourselfwithacactus.png
>>
Hello, Froge police.

No confronterino until you have presentable evidence that is legally obtained.

As for your kid, I have no clue kek.

And who the fuck cares if you can't move out, look on craigslist or something for a place to split rent.
>>
>>604338998
You assume, based on TV shows.

Talk to a lawyer, op. Not /b/, like a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>604353889
Maybe, but I doubt it will happen. She cheated on him because he ignored her and her feelings. Women aren't hard if you treat them like people with feelings. You don't even have to be good looking as long you make them feel like you care.
>>
>>604342037
fedoracuck detected
>>
>>604346731
how is it working at the graveyard?
>>
>>604353714
Oh, and I forgot this part. She cheated on him, but we lived together in his house for awhile, and he lived in a shitty one bedroom apartment after he found out.
>>
>>604341206
In America you'll still have to pay if the court thinks it's in the best interest of the kid
>>
>>604338998
Says you fucktard. How exactly do you figure guys managing not to get fucked over by a system that favors women get that system to work for them? Show me the fucking law says I can't hack all of her social media, GPS tracking on her phone, install keystroke loggers, and put spy cams in MY fucking house, MY fucking phones, and MY fucking computers? Bitch don't work, and she fucked herself by falling in love with some nigga, fucked herself right out of a system that would have favored her over me had she not chose to be a fucking whore first. Fuck bitches, get money.
>>
>>604354875
Actually, adultery is very hard to prove in court. Even with the text messages it will be tough. If there aren't witnesses to the sex, or photos of the two engaged in sex it's a tough fight. It's why most people just use a no fault divorce. Check the laws and cases in your state.
>>
>>604355800
If OP is in the USA, the state he is in probably have several laws regarding the invasion of privacy you're suggesting. She may be a cheater, but she's still a person with rights. Probably if you and the OP stopped treating women like property you wouldn't have these issues.
>>
>>604356190
It's easier than you think. Just gotta be smart, not make decisions in anger.
>>
>>604356632
A Georgia court ruled in my favor, so fuck that noise. Maybe if she wasn't a cunting whore, she would have gotten everything in the divorce.
>>
>>604356660
No, it's not. Trust me, the courts have very high standards. Again, there is a reason adultery divorces are a small percentage and no fault divorces are a higher percentage. The court does not care about OPs feelings. They follow the law, and in a lot of states move for equitable resolutions. The divorce court system is set up to disolve a marriage, not carry our revenge.
>>
>>604356885
With a good enough lawyer, anything is possible. There's no such thing as privacy in a shared living space. The resolution was equitable, she couldn't take everything, nor could she ask for alimony. Justice was served.
>>
>>604356632
kill yourself oh god kill yourself
>>
The easiest and cheapest way out OP is to just tell her you want out and work on a settlement. Going through the legal system will be very expensive and time consuming. Work out an agreement and file it with the courts. Don't try to get even, just cut your losses.
>>
>>604357324
Good lawyers cost money, going through the courts with this can take a lot of time. Instead of trying to punish her, just hire a lawyer to work out a settlement and leave. It's better to be wronged with some money, than right and in debt. Ask a lawyer, the only ones that win in a divorce are the lawyers.
>>
>>604337940
welp man, i know we dont know eachother personally but it pains me to hear this news. i feel for you. But look at it this way If you remove your "girlfriend" then you dont have to pay her fucking bills
>>
>>604356632
>suspects gf is cheating
>confirms gf is cheating
>its his fault shes cheating because he went to the trouble to confirm shes cheating

tits or gtfo you vapid illogical cunt
>>
>>604356885
I don't know what planet you live on but there's no such thing as an equitable resolution in divorce court. The whole thing exists to fuck men over. We have to pay child support, but only get 2 weekends a month visitation, and if you didn't catch the bitch cheating, we have to pay alimony. That's bullshit. You call that equitable? Are you retarded? No, you find a loophole any way you can to avoid the court's "equitable resolution" and come out of it with any measure of dignity you can.
>>
>>604357653
You're damn right it does, 7 grand to be exact. It was money well spent to avoid having to pay that bitch near a grand a month in child support and alimony until my kid turns 18.
>>
>>604357725
It really doesn't duck men over. If it's your child, of course you pay support. You shouldn't even need the court to tell you to pay for your child. I know father's that have full custody, or 50/50. Child support is based on who has the child the majority of the time, if the dad wins because mom is a deadbeat she has to pay him. The courts don't really care about man or woman anymore, they are quite cold and calculating.
>>
>>604337940

Oh look a cuck, surely this thread is not Jewish propaganda!
>>
File: 0-10.jpg (41 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
0-10.jpg
41 KB, 443x332
>>604340323
I'd like to think these stories are true, but they all follow the same guidelines. No variance whatsoever.
>>
Maybe if women didn't portray themselves as helpless property in court demanding quality of life payments because I worked hard to build a respectable living while she sat on her ass, it wouldn't cost so much in lawyers fees to make it equitable.
>>
>>604357968
7000 is actually pretty cheap. Around her 7 grand is a standard divorce. Alimony ends when she finds another man. You shouldn't be bitching about child support. It's your kid, pay for it.
>>
>>604358315
They don't have to cry poverty. You set the standard of life, you let her sit on her ass while you worked.
>>
>>604339181
Same
>>
>>604358145
The funny thing is, had she chose not to be a whore, she would have gotten me for a grand a month. Yes, I agree that the child support I pay is "supposed" to be used for my kid, but I know for a fact that the 450 a month I got away with having to pay because she is a whore, she's using to pay half the rent on that trailer she's living in with the guy she fucked and thank God for him because if he chose to walk out on her too, she'd be homeless and I'd have our kid and she'd pay me child support like you said. So if you ask me, she got off pretty good herself. That's what I call equitable. She's not entitled to the quality of life I worked so hard to achieve. And that suits me just fine.
>>
If you'd married her like you should have when you'd had the kid, you'd have a lot more actual options. As it stands, you got nothing except a bitch. Go out and fuck some girls.
>>
>>604346731
Why is everything doubled. It's annoying the shit out of me for some reason.
>>
Ask a 10/10 guy who has an intense fetish for convincing women to cheat on their husbands then making them feel awfully guilty about it and confess to them anything.

Must have done this 50+ times now.
>>
>>604358601
You got me there. Fool me once... But she shouldn't be entitled to my money because she chose to fuck someone else. Use his money. Oh, but I forgot, he doesn't make half of what I do. He's good in bed tho, I bet. Lel
>>
>gf
>few years
>we have a child

You fucked up nigger.
>>
if you put a ring on her finger she probably wouldn't be cheating. we guys may not trust women enough to marry them (and that's all it really comes down to) but women still want that ring.
>>
>>604338609
Yeah because marriage always stops whores from cheating. Beta logic
>>
>>604358145
>cold and calculating
you mean fair
>>
>>604338116
That child will grow up and know that cheating destroyed their life.
>>
>>604359129
Greentext the conversation convincing them to cheat on their husbands. Will follow your example.
>>
>>604339181
Seriously though. It's a weird fantasy, but I really want to kick a cheating whore out of my life once before I die. I thinks it's because I was so beta in my first relationship.
>>
>>604359476
Fair from a division of debt and asset perspective. Cold in regards to the emotional aspects.
>>
File: wtfarny.jpg (34 KB, 550x609) Image search: [Google]
wtfarny.jpg
34 KB, 550x609
>>604359129
>50+ times
>On /b/ braggin about it
Move along son
>>
>>604359476
>you mean fair
You mean biased
>>
>>604338609
THIS

this is what i did, though it was so i could get her on my insurance so we didnt have to wait for like 3 hrs every trip to the clinic for her goddamn prenatal visits....5 years later, still married with another kid.
>>
>>604359705
Why would the courts care about the emotions involved in a divorce? It's two people separating from each other. Feelings don't need to be involved whatsoever.
>>
File: wa.jpg (18 KB, 268x280) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
18 KB, 268x280
>>604359779
>>
>>604338952
This isn't going to work, the moment op confronts that she cheated she's going to flip shit. This isn't some anime where girls are submissive and you give them a bowl of eggs.
>>
>>604338609

>cheating gf
>marry her

fucking retarded medieval cuck. his decision to not marry paid off here.
>>
>>604359883
>le bowl of eggs meme XDDDDDDDD

kill yourself, newfriend
>>
>>604337940
file a divorce, before she get any rights to anything.
>>
>>604337940
womens are Not create for monogamy relationship
>>
>>604344689
He got cheated on do you remember you autist?
>>
>>604359834
how do you know she is not cheating? because you just know? ok m8.
>>
>>604355026
Your an autist, women are animals they want to fuck whatever man appears to be more valuable, the problem is what they view as valuable is likely to switch at any point in time.
>>
>>604360075
by this logic, you will never have a relationship because you think everyone is going to be cheating on you. get a fucking life. if the bitch cheats then i leave. end of story. she's never given me a reason to doubt her before, so why start doing it because of a thread on b
>>
File: Shotgun-Wedding.jpg (158 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun-Wedding.jpg
158 KB, 1000x666
>>604338609
Yeah don't base it on whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life together, Marry her because you knocked her up!
>>
File: 18162778.jpg (24 KB, 525x594) Image search: [Google]
18162778.jpg
24 KB, 525x594
I'll go one better than anyone here, my ex wife got pregnant by the guy she cheated on me with. Got the DNA test and everything. That is what you call a get out of marriage for free card.
>>
>>604359835
I didn't say they should be. I was advising OP, that if he wanted her gone, just tell her he wants out and try to work out an agreement before heading to court. Its not worth the expense for him to try and prove he was right, because the court won't care. Letting the court settle a divorce is very expensive.
>>
>>604359992
>File a divorce
>with your girlfriend
>>
>>604356632
You are a faggot and I want to cut your nipples off
>>
>>604360273
true Story :)
>>
>>604360365
I thought it went to court when the couple couldn't agree on the terms. idk marriage is fucking pointless except for better tax returns and medical.
>>
>>604360289
This. Trust someone until to have reason not to. Otherwise you'll worry yourself in to your grave.
>>
girls cant live with them cnt live without them right bros?? haha
currently doing my live set on my thread feel free to stop by
>>604358350
>>
File: whatdafuk.png (26 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
whatdafuk.png
26 KB, 200x200
Kick her out. Gender equality. Men get thrown out of their house for the same thing. She's doing shit that will break apart your family even when you pay her bills. Fuck that shit. Selfish bitch.
>>
>>604360273
You're the autist. If you feel that way, and treat women that way, then you're going to get fucked over by them. Women like being in stable, fulfilling relationships. If you treat them like a blow up doll or slave they will move on.
>>
>>604341638
oh my god you're a huge faggot
>>
>>604360528
You don't even need to be married to get the medical benefits. Thank the gays for that. You can apply to be domestic partners without getting married and get most of the benefits. Fuck the tax credit
>>
>>604337940
That's fucked up pic OP, Dude gets home from a hard days work to find his man cheating on him with a woman..
>>
>>604360528
It always goes to court. The marriage is a contract licensed by the state, so a court has to disolve it. If you have an agreement worked out, the court just reviews it, then signs it into an order and you only have to pay a filing fee.
>>
>>604360273
Yeah! All women are the same! Just like all men are the same! We're all just pre-programmed robots with no free will to decide our own path in life!
>>
>>604360767
On a basic level they are animals you douche, nice comeback fag, "hur dur your the autist and you ain't gonna get womem"
>>
>>604337940
YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCK SUCKER FAGGOT OP WHY YOU UPLOAD A PIC WITH 2 NIGGERS AND ONE OF THEM FUCKING A WHITE A GIRL YOU...Wait what she cheated you?Hahhahaha you fucking faggot and you want to forgive her?You motherfucking faggot,better kill her and deliver,if this upsets your child then feed it its mother so it can have her forever inside it! Now check dem quads and deliver!
>>
>>604360767
they like the money :) thats all
>>
>>604360948
ah. ty /b/ro
>>
>>604346731
>pls respond
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.