[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoever can annoy this person the most gets 4 keys https://s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 17
File: uhihuiuhihiu.png (515 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uhihuiuhihiu.png
515 KB, 1920x1080
Whoever can annoy this person the most gets 4 keys
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sexcee

Public pic to comment
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=266831625
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sexcee/screenshots/

My link http://steamcommunity.com/id/666devililluminati

Op will deliver
>>
gon winrar
>>
File: Capture.png (51 KB, 125x132) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
51 KB, 125x132
bump
>>
needs me some keys
>>
Going to annoy that guy
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ikilledmike/
>>
>can't add OP or the guy
>OP has private profile

Yeah, OP won't deliver
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zemedic

Fuck this German cunt too, hes her boyfriend
>>
File: VB8Quey.jpg (50 KB, 1023x685) Image search: [Google]
VB8Quey.jpg
50 KB, 1023x685
bump
>>
>>604153802

is he a nazi?
>>
>>604154430
probably hes a fukin kraut
>>
Cant deliver becuase no one has annoyed her
>>
>>604153802
>>604153802

does he give her the weiner?
>>
>>604153802
Pretty sure its a gril, and she posted this on one of my mates profiles:

Listen up, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. We are better than you in every single way. We are more intelligent, we are wealthier, we are more capable, we are more attractive, we are more sophisticated, we are fundamentally superior in every single way to a Greek brute such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, we are better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Potential to be new pasta?
>>
>>604154464

krauts are the worst man, i worked with a fukn kraut back in the day, all they do is drink beer and sing marching songs

fkn germans
>>
>>604154624
nah hes a dude, i know him from a tf2 trade server and hes german
>>
>>604154624
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE NEW 4chan /b/ PASTA!
>>
>>604154742
Listen up, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. I am better than you in every single way. I am more intelligent, I am wealthier, I am more capable, I am more attractive, I am more sophisticated, I am fundamentally superior in every single way to a loser such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, I am better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
>>
>>604154624
Listen up, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. We are better than you in every single way. We are more intelligent, we are wealthier, we are more capable, we are more attractive, we are more sophisticated, we are fundamentally superior in every single way to a Greek brute such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, we are better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
>>
>>604154897
did the kraut write that?
>>
>>604150474

>Listen up, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. We are better than you in every single way. We are more intelligent, we are wealthier, we are more capable, we are more attractive, we are more sophisticated, we are fundamentally superior in every single way to a Greek brute such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, we are better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
>>
anyone got photo of grill in question?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ElleCopyThisLinkOkay

Feel free to see the story take place.
Go back to 9th page where it all starts
>>
>>604155043
she has a 5head
>>
>>604150474
>>
Selling or Trading my League Of Legends account.
Can trade it for CSGO knife (need to be good looking)
Or you can pay me at paypal. Add me on skype : sindre.kolgrov2
Atleast 150 usd
Campion riven, urf warwick,victorious janna and many other limited skins.
750 wins
Collection Score 1,015,990
2166 Riot Points
90 Champions
84 skins
13028 Influence Points
Runes :
Marks---
9x + 1.3 Armor Pen
9x + 0.95 Physical Damage
9x + 1.7% Attack Speed
9x + 0.93% Crit Chance
9x + 2.2% Crit Dmg
10x + 0.87 Magic Pen
9x + 0.26 Mana Regen
9x + 1.9 Ability Power at level 18
Seals----
9x +0.78% Crit Dmg
9x + 0,74 Magic Resist
9x + 6.9 Mana
9x + 0.41 Mana Regen /5
9x + 1.9 Ability Power at level 18
9x + 24 Health at level 18
9x + 1.7 Magic Resist at level 18
Glyphs----
9x +0.28 Physical Damage
9x + 0.64% Attack Speed
9x + 0.56% Crit Damage
9x + 1.3 Magic Resist
9x + 11 Mana
9x + 0.33 Mana Regen /5
9x + 3.1 Abilty Power at level 18
9x + 0.73 Physical Damage at level 18
9x + 9.7 Health at level 18
9x + 26 Mana at level 18
9x + 2.3 Magic Resist at level 18
Quintessences---
3x + 5.0 Abilty Power
3x + 2.6 Armor Pen
3x + 2.3 Physical Damage
3x + 2.50% Cooldown
3x + 1.9% Crit Chance
3x + 4.5% Crit Damage
3x + 7.8 Ability Power at level 18
3x + 49 Health at level 18
3x + 1.5% Movement Speed
>>
>>604155043
>>604155131
she also live in inbred town of paramatta, explains 5head
>>
>>604155152
Listen up, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. I am better than you in every single way. I am more intelligent, I am wealthier, I am more capable, I am more attractive, I am more sophisticated, I am fundamentally superior in every single way to a loser such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, I am better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
>>
>>604155207
no she lives in wollongong
>>
anyone got photo of the kraut bf? his profile is more open, and we could fuck him up with nazi shit, jerries hate it
>>
>>604155182
Listen up, Moot, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. We are better than you in every single way. We are more intelligent, we are wealthier, we are more capable, we are more attractive, we are more sophisticated, we are fundamentally superior in every single way to a Greek brute such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, we are better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
>>
File: tumblr_n46sqp8v5U1qzyqubo1_500.jpg (348 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n46sqp8v5U1qzyqubo1_500.jpg
348 KB, 497x750
>>604153802
they regulars on egc australian servers, i see them on it all the time, we should raid it next time their on?
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (18 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
18 KB, 400x541
>>604155575
>>
File: SS-Panzer.jpg (308 KB, 1006x1204) Image search: [Google]
SS-Panzer.jpg
308 KB, 1006x1204
>>604155479
yeah i got you anon, here is him last year
>>
File: 1424469416384_0.jpg (25 KB, 267x278) Image search: [Google]
1424469416384_0.jpg
25 KB, 267x278
>>604155873
>>
File: 5head.jpg (36 KB, 577x340) Image search: [Google]
5head.jpg
36 KB, 577x340
>>604155873
this one of kraut and 5head last christmas
>>
>>
File: krautand5head.jpg (293 KB, 801x503) Image search: [Google]
krautand5head.jpg
293 KB, 801x503
>>604155873
>>604155999
happy family
>>
>>604155999
Checked
>>
File: 1364220147959.jpg (82 KB, 459x395) Image search: [Google]
1364220147959.jpg
82 KB, 459x395
>>604155999
nice trips,

here is one of kraut and his gf
>>
File: 1387212620583.jpg (94 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1387212620583.jpg
94 KB, 1024x769
kraut and 5head new meme?

>>
>>604156066
>>
File: 1404644866291.png (420 KB, 562x760) Image search: [Google]
1404644866291.png
420 KB, 562x760
>>604156422

pre sure she is some french bitch too
so why she date a german
he love weiner and she hairy af im guessing
fucking euro's
>>
>>604156422
>dubs confirms it

Listen up, DUBS, I'm about to let a whole world of sunshine in on your pathetic little existence. You don't know me, you never will know me. But I know you; I know how pathetic you are. You're trying to insult someone who is better than you. We are better than you in every single way. We are more intelligent, we are wealthier, we are more capable, we are more attractive, we are more sophisticated, we are fundamentally superior in every single way to a Greek brute such as yourself. Does that hurt your feelings? I'm sure it cuts deep somewhere knowing you come from a lineage of degenerates, and you only further it with your actions. It’s not hard at all to be a sub-human pig, but the fact is, we are better people than you, and therefore, you are like droplets of water in a vast ocean, insignificant little men. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
>>
>>604156820
Nah she ain't french. Her main screenshot on her profile is in french but so badly written its as though she used Google translate and then changed the order of the words
>>
>>604156820

her parents would be proud she is boning the due that sent them to the chambers ayyy lmao
>>
>>604156907
she on tf2 bragging she can speak french, tryna get attention so bad
>>
File: 1394182652451.jpg (147 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1394182652451.jpg
147 KB, 640x480
>>604156913
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>604156820
germans boning french
french getting boned by germans
sounds about right
>>
File: 1404988853583.jpg (68 KB, 268x700) Image search: [Google]
1404988853583.jpg
68 KB, 268x700
>>604157419

photo of kraut man last winter
>>
not your personal army but /b/ is full of retarded 15 year olds now
>>
File: 1374923784594.jpg (287 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1374923784594.jpg
287 KB, 600x900
>>604156820
lmao at kraut boning frog
fucking unheard of
>>
File: 1382182618888.jpg (19 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1382182618888.jpg
19 KB, 403x403
>>604156913

>tfw no french qt to bone while occupying paris
>>
File: 1375085535017.jpg (101 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1375085535017.jpg
101 KB, 429x410
>>604158027
>not being an officer to bone all the qt girls
>mfw
>>
>>604158151
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.