[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT >Worst job >How long you were there >Worst thing about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13
ITT
>Worst job
>How long you were there
>Worst thing about it
>>
Best buy
2 years
Greentext inc
>>
Costco Stock boy
A week before I no called no showed
Unorganized , don't train new employees, hard labor
>>
Wendy's
Month and a half
everyone there was a dick and I was way overworked for the pay
>>
>Burger King
>Since April 2014, still there
>General fast food bullshit, rude customers, shit load of drama in the workplace
>>
Construction Laborer
4 years, seasonal
Working in the summer heat and humidity for 12-14 hours a day. Usually lost around 20-30 lbs every summer doing it. Usually did all the grunt work, since I had never operated any of the heavy equipment other than the roller.
>>
>Camwhore
>1 month
>got too sore
>>
>>603481580
>homeowners insurance claims adjuster
>18 months
>the travel, only $25/day for food stipend, living out of hotels for weeks at a time, and the dick head homo owners/contractors - seriously fuck you
>>
>>603482984
kill yourself
>>
Data entry

3 months

Office politics. We were the fucking night shift, none of the real businessmen in the company were there during our shift, and our job was to sit and transcribe shit all day. How the fuck do you have things to bitch about other than how much it sucks to sit there typing for 8 hours a day?
>>
>>603481580
Walmart
eight months
employees treat each other like shit and make rumors about everyone.
>>
>>603481580
>Just moved back to Las Vegas after brutal breakup
>Went from personal banking officer to unemployed and unable to find work
>Kellys Printing Supply
>Cold calling businesses to sell toner for printers
>All you get is a pencil, a list of phone numbers, and a phone (80s version with cord)
>Read script
>Get hung up on constantly
>Manager takes me outside to practice voice inflection and power reading the script
>3 days
>No sales
>Fired
>>
>>603483209
You first
>>
>>603482340
At least you don't work at McDonalds
>>
>>603481580
>call center
>4 hours
>cold calling people who filled out forms to win a car at the mall. I would lie and say they were selected to move on to the next round. Everyone is selected to move on to the next round by the way did you know that for less than a cup of coffee a day you can protect your family with adt home security?
>>
I worked at my Local news paper , everything was fine until I got arrested one weekend and I had to paste an article in the paper court briefs about my arrest. I soon bailed after that.
>>
>>603481580
99cent only stores
I was there for a year and a half
Worst fucking place ever there "rules" are blended beyond belief overworked under payed we used California labor laws even though I was in az so I got screwed constantly they think your a machine and don't need to rest for 2 months I worked 14 hour shifts 1 day off a week no night time pay nothing they don't care NEVER NEVER WORK THERE LET THERE BUSINESS DIE
>>
My worst job was for a local family owned grocery store.

It was fine until the owners son came back from the flightschool, he had aspirations of being a pilot. Then since his dreams were crushed he made it his lifes mission to make everyone else' miserable by
>micromanaging
>making us do things "his way" which is directly contrary to his dads way, ie: the correct way, forcing us to have to redo it
>making shitty working conditions
>making us do all the hard work
>not pulling his weight so we had to do more work
6 people quit before his fucking dad got the message. I was on the verge and his dad begged me to stay since he was incredibly understaffed and losing tons of money because of it. I just told him he should've told his son to fuck off 4 months ago.

Kind of a shame cause he was a nice guy, but it got bought out by a chain grocery store, but its not surprising since the kid was a fucking asshole.
>>
Margarin lid.
4 weeks.
No appreciation.
>>
Any job. We are living organisms on a planet in a vast universe full of shit. We can only choose to be free.
>>
File: Kuwait_burn_oilfield.png (2 MB, 1938x1095) Image search: [Google]
Kuwait_burn_oilfield.png
2 MB, 1938x1095
>>603481580
Oilfield
Two Summers
Very Hard Labor, Regular random drug tests, hands never clean, oil in the eyes burns like hell. Also, I never got to see any of the cool shit you see in movies.

But man oh man, Did i make a bunch of fucking dough. Well at least a bunch of money for a 20 year old kid on his way to school.
>>
Security guard:
Good:
>semi-armed, baton, cuffs, 5D maglite, no direct supervision, work at my own pace, get to wear a vest, can basically do whatever short of drink/drugs at work

Bad:

>Seniors' government housing, lots of verbal bullshit and people that don't want to listen to someone "younger", found 2 bodies in the past month and a half. Summers are full of bullshit from nearby festivals so I'm always dealing with people. Building also has bedbugs so I have to blouse my boots and always check myself.

I've been there for 4 years now. Never had any real PROBLEMS but I've had to make arrests before and also have drawn my baton on a few occasions.

All in all its how you conduct yourself and how you are attitude wise. I've gotten myself out of more shit with just my attitude than a baton ever would.

A lot of security guards are straight up try hard assholes.
>>
File: 1385995565230.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1385995565230.png
573 KB, 621x672
>jiffy lube
>7 months
>minimum wage, manager was the biggest stupidest Indian asshole I've ever met, shit working conditions
>>
Male Correctional Officer on Female Unit. 5 years, still there...Kill me, please
>>
>>603481580
Inventory at Target
1 day
complete clusterfuck
>>
File: datasrs2.jpg (475 KB, 2000x1848) Image search: [Google]
datasrs2.jpg
475 KB, 2000x1848
>>603484368
Now that's what I call edgy
>>
>>603484469
I can't stand Indians... Especially Canadian Indians (from india)

>sleep on duty
>get paid as much as someone who actually takes their job seriously.
>>
>>603484446

You obviously had a shitty job in the oilfield. I get paid 90k+ to sit in the frac cat and run my crew of 7 guys. I'm 23 btw.
>>
>>603483964
>for less than a cup of coffee a day you can protect your family with adt home security

yeah but is that my 38 cent cup of coffee from a drip coffee maker or a $5.80 cup of coffee from whorebucks.. u dont know
>>
Security guard - Two weeks.

I worked 12 hour shifts--7:00 p.m. to 7 a.m. It was shitty pay but that was OK because I was new at it and understood you have to work your way up. They stationed me at a construction site to guard the bulldozers and stuff. It was boring as shit. They sometimes gave me a hand radio to communicate with me, sometimes not. They didn't want me using my cell. The part that sucked was they wouldn't allow my girlfriend to visit me. But the worse part was, they told me to move to a really bad, heavily gang-infested part of town (West Sacramento) with no communication device to reach them. I complained. They only apologized and said good luck. Fuck that! I quit.
>>
Petrol station clerk
5 months and counting
Supervisor is sub 80 IQ with small man syndrome. His random aggression / power games is driving me crazy - it won't be long before I floor the runt in 1 punch then mash his skull in.
>>
>>603484462
you sound like a complete faggot
>>
>>603484775
You keep using that word but I'm not sure you know what it means
>>
>>603484878
He was the kind of manager who was mad all day long and yelled at everyone for no reason, while just standing around not helping anyone in any way.
>>
>Chef at Wendy's
>$8.75 an hour
>>
>>603485182
Try me fuccboi
>>
>>603482933
I've been in the business 10 years now. I like it. I don't think I could handle a job where I'm inside all day
>>
>>603484887
Haha, it really wasnt all that bad, Ive only had a couple jobs, and i just chose my least favorite
>>
>Best Buy/Geek Squad
>7+ years
>Abusive management
>>
>>603485364
Did he stink like month old curry?

Don't get me wrong I like Indian food, but not the way they smell.

I dated a Leb girl and it was almost the same thing, but marginally better
>>
File: SD (3).jpg (323 KB, 1024x1446) Image search: [Google]
SD (3).jpg
323 KB, 1024x1446
>>603481580
target
only 2 pay periods
I interviewed for the electronics sales position and instead i got put at sales of make up and feminine care. everyone has their head up their own ass, especially people who are ETL or some stupid fucking acronym. Managers bitch at you if shelves arent perfectly straight and I do mean perfect. You also get a shit employee discount of 10 percent and they tell you to sign up for the Target red card for an extra 5%. most people are idiots and get the credit card with a 22.9% rate.
I wish this could be a target hate thread
>>
>>603481950
>>603481950
lol you pussy.
>hard labor

try roughnecking in the oilfield. you wouldn't last 20 minutes.
>>
>>603485093
No you won't you little pussy
>>
>>603483409
I have done night data entry jobs. Worked around some fine ass chicks. I was engaged at the time so I didn't pursue them. What a total faggot I was.
>>
>>603484915
Its like $36 a month. Can you please hold while I transfer you to my supervisor?
>>
>>603482933
That sounds like an awesome job.
>>
> Shell gass-station
> worked there for 1 year
> A 9-10 year old arab kid went to the bathroom and wrote "allahuakbar" on the mirror with his poop. The smell is the worst part of anything ever. Also the boss wanted me to clean it up. I quit.
>>
>only ever have one job
>Domino's Pizza Driver
>6 months

Bad shit:
>you will never go home when the schedule says
>If you open, you WILL have a 9+ hour shift
>niggers never tip
>Boss is a piece of shit manchild
>Boss cuts your hours in half if you're anything but his bitch
>we're understaffed every day
>>
>>603486059
this always sounded like a dream job

I work in IT... the next laziest option I think...
>>
>>603485568
im not some old shriveled up prune, I would fuck you with that nightstick internet tough guy
>>
>Mushroom farm
>2.5 months
>14-15 hours a day with immigrants that didnt like me for minimum wage. I got in a fist fight with a temporary foreign worker in the shuttle van that took us from the city to the farm.
>>
>>603485713
What did you do?
>>
>>603482933
Same
In Scotland
rains 80 percent of the year
roofing in the rain
balancing on roof trusses with nailguns and electric rip saws
in the rain
always
in
the
rain
>>
>>603486353
This is the story of my life...
>>
File: ThatBestFriendMoment.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
ThatBestFriendMoment.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>>603482984
got a chuckle out of me
>>
>>603486353
Also deliver pizzas for a smaller company.

It's fucking awesome and I love it. Managers are cool as shit and get to go home with an average of $18 an hour w/ tips
>>
>>603486706
i take it all that applies to anyone in delivery
>>
>>603486412
Haha 1/10 for making me reply.

Fucking goof I don't need to resort to faggot tactics to make people comply let alone a "nightstick" or whatever you call it.

Try being a white boy in the hood, alone, having to deal with all sorts of people. It'd make your fucking head spin.
>>
tard wrangler for severelt retarded old men
1 year
wiping asses

Good part fucking 30 year old milf getting blown 3 days a weej.. this only lasted 6 of the 12 months i was there
she couldnt have kds so i barebacked
>>
>>603486362
I was in a legislatibe tracking company.
>>
>>603486815
i make about that at dominos too
>>
>>603481580
Walmart. Basically every bad thing they say about working there is true. A lot of the managers are lazy retards with unrealistic expectations. I was doing really well at the store I worked at, got promoted twice and ended up being a department manager, which I was pretty proud of until I realized that they will use any idiot to fill those positions. They gave me a bunch of departments and only 1 person to maintain them all, and then they'd take that person to work in other departments that were struggling. Mine wasn't because I busted my ass in spite of them screwing me over. Then they started having these productivity meetings where they'd just throw more and more work on us. Eventually they had us doing scheduling, which is something we're not even supposed to be allowed to access. The assistant managers just walked around all day chatting with each other and pretending they were working by saying "oh this end cap needs to be a little more full" At one point my direct supervisor (they called them ZMS) told me that he was gonna get promoted and he was grooming me to take his place.. I looked him dead in the eyes and told him I'd rather be sodomized by a shark than be a ZMS. It only god worse though, because eventually they started even pulling me out of my departments and making me do shit that our inventory team was supposed to do, stuff they couldn't do because they were too busy fixing the white trash lawn that was our back room.

I was just gonna stop showing up to fuck them over, but I needed a good reference from a place I had leadership experience with.

I got an ulcer working there.
>>
>>603486820
The domino's part hit home.
>>
>>603487025
why br/o/?
>>
>>603485343
If you keep hearing it maybe you don't know what it means bud. Think a little more abstract.
>>
>>603486920
*legislative
>>
>>603483513
Try getting in the construction industry. Watch and learn then work for yourself . Money to be made always in construction, people always need their plumbing fixed, doors hung, floors laid, kitchens fitted
>>
>>603484568
please greentext about all the hot prisoners u raped
>>
>Bouncer
>Boxing coach talked me into it. 1 summer.
>Well for starters I got bottled 3 times and got stabbed 2 times in the abs with a pocket knife. I knocked the guy out that stabbed me with one bunch and he banked his head off the corner of a pool table and went into a coma for 14 days. I got sued and fired for that one.
>>
>>603485973
I did electronics. It sucks, you didn't miss anything. Their faggoty commercials play on a loop. I wanted to an hero, but got moved to grocery.
>>
File: 1420940676134.jpg (140 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1420940676134.jpg
140 KB, 1024x512
>>603481580
Strawberry picker
4 weeks
The fucking heat and watching them throw away 10% of the berries that they didn't like the look of. I think being 14 at the time didn't help how boring it was.
>>
>>603484568
sexual stories plz, also how many innmates have you fucked?
>>
>>603483513
Ha , that sounds just like True Green Chemlawn, got a phone a call sheet and pencil , room of people all talking at once and loud as shit! Two "sales managers" pulled me outside and made me role play with no training at all , sold nothing in 4 days and quit...
>>
>>603484878
That's most brown people fyi
>>
>>603487633
There's really no reason not to just have an airlock style system with a bouncer behind a theater-style window.
>>
>>603486314
my sides
>>
>>603481580
HH Gregg
Home Theater Sales
Indian customers.
>>
chick fil a cook
2 years in highschool
manager was religious fuck and staff were beta idiots. none of them knew a single thing about how to run an actual business.
fucking hell
>>
let's change this to a work stories thread
>>
You know what I've never hated my jobs despite them being "boring". That is being a bar man and IT support. I guess I'd only hate it if their was stigma involved, like working in McDs or garbage disposal.
>>
The worst jobs are the ones that are just boring. I can handle idiot coworkers/bosses because I can just tune them out, but having nothing to do is the worst.
>>
>>603486860
I work security in a prison and have been doing so for 5 years. You wouldnt last on a minimum security female unit with your stupid attitude. LMFAO @ your security guard hourly wage job. What a faggot.
>>
File: 2123123123123.jpg (48 KB, 422x291) Image search: [Google]
2123123123123.jpg
48 KB, 422x291
>>603487001
do you have any idea how bad off Walmarts employees in China have it? First of all they would kill to have your rate of pay. Second they have to live in Dorms built next to the factory. Even if you can afford a real apartment you MUST live in the dorms...

>>workers interviewed outside Huanya’s huge complex in late December said that they were forced to work long hours to meet production quotas in harsh conditions.

>>“I work on the plastic molding machine from 6 in the morning to 6 at night,” said Xu Wenquan, a tiny, baby-faced 16-year-old whose hands were covered with blisters. Asked what had happened to his hands, he replied, the machines are “quite hot, so I’ve burned my hands.”

>>His brother, Xu Wenjie, 18, said the two young men left their small village in impoverished Guizhou Province four months ago and traveled more than 500 miles to find work at Huanya.

>>The brothers said they worked 12 hours a day, six days a week, for $120 to $200 a month, far less than they are required to be paid by law.
>>
>>603488066
Oh, and 3 years
>>
>>603484568
Stories , most fucked up day ? Most fucked up thing you seen or heard ?
>>
>>603487826
Never fucked an inmate, anon...although many Officers have. We actually had one get walked off the Unit for putting his dick in a few of them (which are being investigated now). I have caught them dyking out but, thats about it.
>>
>>603488963
This is why I am happy to live in a semi-capitalist nation. If my job is that shitty here, I can quit and find other work.
>>
>>603484329
underrated post tbh
>>
Recently quit my job

Big-Ticket Coordinator - Homegoods
1.5 years
Was the only guy on the floor, rest of the staff was frail old women, self entitled ugly women, or fat women. All whom were unable to lift more than 5 pounds.
Put me in charge of 7 departments while everyone else only had around 3.
Never went home on time
Always went home tired, sweaty, sick of dealing with smug customers/managers
Was paid $9.85

Quit when I learned my brother and some fuckign high school kids got hired as LOT ATTENDANTS at Lowes, part time, STARTING at $10.50.
Asked for a raise and was told no.
Put in my two weeks.
Scheduling manager didn't even bother to put me on the schedule the second week at all.
>>
>>603482933
how much were you on an hour?
in the US yeah?
>>
>>603484968
Good for you for not putting up with their shit, it's always good to go with your gut instinct in situations like that.
>>
>>603489015
The most fucked up shit that goes on there is when Officers get caught fucking inmates or, how 90% of the population spends their time trying to fuck each others girlfriends. Female prisons are ALL about girlfriends and their drama. I think the most fucked up thing I have ever seen is an inmate hang herself and I had to do death watch on her for 3 hours and, while she was laying there dead about 2 hours into it, she kicked her leg straight out. It was fucking creepy and still gives me nightmares.
>>
Juvie officer in a boy's jail
Most awkward part is either body searches, showers, or Medicals.
>>
>>603481580
>wendy's
>1 year
>it was a fast fucking food place, try to find one employee there who graduated grade 4. Where societies failures unite.
>>
>Tech Support at ISP
>6 months so far (Only until September)
>Listening to dumb people bitch because they don't understand how to internet.
>>
Dishwasher
1 year
The
Dishes
Never
End
Ever.
Until you clock out.
>>
>>603489751
Thanks. Yeah, I'm Caucasian and sort of a neat freak. And it's all industrial places out there. I'm pretty sure I would have been killed by the gangs put there in a relatively short amount of time.
>>
>>603486314
its 3 in the morning and you made me laugh out loud like a retard
>>
Domino's guy here

forgot to mention that they make drivers do ridiculous piles of dishes , sweep and mop
>>
>>603489806
Shit bro sending digital feels your way , are you a liberal constitution lover ? I'm from uk and I'm really interested in the stuff Alex Jones talks about , it scares me the corruption behind the scenes in USA and uk . I hope the Americans don't give up their guns I fear you'll need them to defend against Marshall law or some shit
>>
>>603484329
Top kek
>>
>>603481580

>US Military
>6 years
>politics,getting blown up,wife left me in Iraq,killed people I feel guilt ridden about

....at least I'm 80% disabled and collect about 1850$ total a month.
>>
>>603489823
Im way better off working with grown inmates. Juvi sounds like a nightmare!
>>
>>603482247
Yeah i lasted 2 months at Wendy's, i got 8 hours a week, two four hour shifts during dinner (4-8pm) absolutely sucked ass.
>>
>>603490224
been there before, anon

signed on as a part-timer for a catering company as my first job when I was 16, worked weekends in this cheap golf/sports club thing, nearly burned myself every damn time trying to get as many dishes in and out of the washer as fast as possible

thank god it only lasted that summer
>>
>>603490603
do the right thing and make sure people know veterans are murderers and mercenaries not heroes. stop the jewish lie machine.
>>
>>603482933
same here but working for my dads company. digging hard dirt in the hot sun is the worst shit ever. over the years ive learned to operate most of the tractors and equipment. excavators are super fun
>>
>Chipotle
>One week
>Shit managers, shit co-workers, rude ass customers, treated like slave

best thing about it was free burritos tho hell yeahhhh
>>
>>603485990
ooh look at you tough guy oil up your muscles for me faggot
>>
>>603490828
i worked at Wendy's in high school. M-F 4 to close so like 4:00 to 12:30 or 1:00

shit was cash but that was the 90s. now niggas thnik Wendys be like a career or some shit back in the day we were all kids from the nearby high schools and it kicked ass.
>>
>>603490513
>Marshall law
kek
>>
>>603490603
The globalist social engineers are trying to turn people against veterans . DONT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS AMERICA
>>
>>603481580
Aeropostale
2 months
worked 2 hours a week at the most, yet was still expected to be fluent with everything by the end of the second week. Also, all the managers were cunts
>>
>>603490659
Who profits from these juvie institutions? I read its a fucked up system kids can get sent there for bullshit
>>
>>603490513
thanks bro and nah, I dont really consider myself on the left or right wing of things. I do believe that we need our weapons to protect us from the government and Alex Jones speaks the truth, for sure. Infowars gives us a scary look on reality and, it is terrifying what this country is coming too. I hate to sound like a rambling redneck but, I keep weapons all over my house to be ready for whatever comes my way.
>>
>>603491212
Well working with highschool buddies is always dope, my second job was just that but at a Harbor Freight. HF was a good company to work for ($9 hour to start was good for my 17yr old self) but working with friends made it fun as fuck.

At the Wendy's i worked at, it was busy the four hours i worked there and everybody i worked with was spanish and kept screaming 'Pollo'

Capcha; cpday
>>
>>603491337
the US military is over 50% private contractors (chilean mercenaries) at this point I hardly think its gonna matter in a few more years
>>
>>603491256
Sorry in drinking a bit but I'm serious bros America government is making the world hate you more than the English
>>
>>603491655
Im pretty sure share holders profit from the institutions as well as the rest of the Prison Industrial Complex. Slavery is still real.
>>
>>603481580
>pizza hut
>dish washer
>its actually really hard because theres constantly big ass waves of dishes coming.
>also they make you do all this extra shit
>dish washer is first person there and last to leave.
>they always told me they are always going through dish washers like crazy
>thought i would work there for at least a year
>fuck that now i know why they go through dish washers so much.
>one day i wanted to go to the lake with my friends we had 27 blunts rolled up
>it was my day off and we were on our way to the lake everything was perfect
>my fucking boss calls and tells me i need to come in
>friend tells me hell just get me a job at this local place he works at
>fuck work went to the lake that day and got high as hell
>had a better job within a week
>had a good day at the lake
>>
>>603481580
Coca cola merch
6mo
Store managers, finding parking in Brooklyn.

Ups package handler
6mo
Drama, always doing others work/moved to different work areas, no employee parking during peak season.

Both jobs were my least favorite.

Delivery boy for local restaurants was my favorite, a kind person who tips well can make your day.
>>
Factory work, quit in 2011. Basically a bunch of lazy mostly polish fuck and they'd always get bitched to about not meeting targets and efficiency being low and successfully blame other workers.

The polish workers would go for random 20 minute cigarette breaks when no supervisors were around and get aggressive/ swear and shout in polish if you ever confronted them about it, then maintain some appearance of being hard working when management or supervisors were on the floor. I witnessed them break machinery, steal machine parts, equipment, ingredients, and tools, and I've never met such bullies as the poles, they're almost psychotic in the way they try to dominate people, always little nicknames, laughing at people, singling people out, belittling & getting aggressive when you don't take their bullshit. It's sad that Britain has some impression of Polish people as 'hardworking kind honest' when they're in reality more like 'Sneaky deceitful nasty'. Sad that EU has opened our country to ex soviet wastelands.
>>
File: 1390016552521.png (1 MB, 657x3777) Image search: [Google]
1390016552521.png
1 MB, 657x3777
>>603491669
info wars is controlled opposition and Alex Jone's wife is jewish. Stop drinking the fluoridated kikejuice and open up your pineal gland to the truth
>>
>>603490603
That you Chris?
>>
>>603491669
Well they're trying to destroy his character and the sheep will lap it up , film coming out where the main character is this American who turns into a homophobic racist terrorist because he becomes obsessed with Alex Jones ...
>>
>>603491886
I agree 100%. Get this...I am a Veteran and also an alcoholic thats hooked on Benzos. What does he VA do for me? They prescribe me shitloads of Valium. Im pretty sure they are trying to kill me and all other vets so they dont have to pay us any compensation. Shits completely fucked
>>
>>603489806
damn thats now gonna give me nightmares thinking about that you sick fuck wtf?
>>
>>603491730
Well this scares the shit out of me , in the European union some scumbags are proposing an EU army rather than national armies . What are these idiots trying to do ? Strip us of our nationalism and identity , flood our countries with immigrants and wreck our economies so we have to depend on the state. It's all going to shit anyone who speaks the truth gets shit on by the media
>>
>>603488030
Are you thinking what i am thinking? Basically two automatic doors. One opens, and you enter a small room with the second door in front of you. When the first door closes the second door opens, so people cant just rush in. Next to the door there is a small window covered with bulletproof glass so the bouncer can decide who goes in and who doesnt. Boom, problem solved.
>>
>>603484294
I work there in CA dude, easiest fucking shit ever.
>>
File: 1417043775770.png (37 KB, 670x960) Image search: [Google]
1417043775770.png
37 KB, 670x960
I JUST POOED
I JUST POOED
I JUST I JUST I JUST POOED

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>603492103
but he's slamming everyone and anything I don't see him singling out any person or group in particular. What's your angle with this ? You think he's controlled opposition ? So they want people riled up and preparing to fight ?
>>
>>603492150
they are really trying to slander the fuck out of him! Holy shiite!!
>>
File: 1351774109898.jpg (100 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1351774109898.jpg
100 KB, 500x750
>>603492662
Pretty much this. Any bouncers around to tell us why this is unfeasible? Tits in return if anyone's around.
>>
>>603492462
sorry anon, it was really fucked up. Drink some for me :(
>>
>>603483475
just had interview at walmart, interview went like shit, asked me questions about situations that have nothing to do what i applied for
>>
>>603492345
I know this sounds crazy and I haven't been able to achieve yet fully , but the way to go is all organic fruit veg nuts and seed only diet . There's so many documentaries about how this changed people lives who were ill. But it's fucking expensive to buy organic because they only want the rich to be healthy and educated. They know the majority of veterans are not happy with the disgusting treatment they get after fighting for these bastards it makes me sick man if I had the power I'd help you myself but I'm just a poor dreamer shitposting on /b/
>>
>>603492048
kek had a factory job at Jeppesen with ukranians

Supervisors barely spoke English but were over dramatic and demanding.
>>
>>603492759
Not down in 366 hated the fucking place did you do the go taller project?
>>
File: 1424181196171.png (596 KB, 2977x3654) Image search: [Google]
1424181196171.png
596 KB, 2977x3654
>>
>>603493818
Be glad you didnt get hired.
>>
>>603489806
Like, she was presumed dead but after two hours she suddenly started moving her leg?
>>
>back in high school
> be baker/manager of a bagel place
>job was chill and was fun to make special off menu items
>the base part was
>the fucking walk in oven (insert jew joke)
>every part of that fucker was designed to burn you
> didn't matter what type of glove you had on. It just added .10 seconds of burn delay
> the worst part was this 2 stage steam that would come out after a bake
> open the door and stage one standard steam would rush out
>open it too fast and the stage 2 ripper steam that was near invisible would get you
> called it ripper steam because it looked like actual scyth blades
> if it contacted with your skin it would literally split and blister
> the ripper got me twice in my month long employment. I hated the burns too much to continue
>>
>>603492131

Nope my names nick.
>>
>>603492029
I worked at fedex doing the same job for about a year and a half. Only working part time, since I'm taking college classes at the same time, but I quit last september because I needed a damn break. The work was never hard, but it was tedious as all hell. Most of the people working there were from Nepal or somewhere in africa, probably just folks from the local towns. Good people, but not a really social job, obviously. The managers were constantly shifting people around the building, especially newer workers. Usually once you found something you were decent at, they'd keep you there, but they'd still drag people off to do some other work if they needed to. A lot of times, the managers didn't seem to be very good at communicating with each other, which ended up with all of us having to stay longer. Peak season was always a damn mess. Belts were constantly getting jammed, no one ever really took care to prevent it, shit was a nightmare.The money was decent, but quitting made me realize how much I don't want to go back.
>>
>>603481580

Telstra tech support.
6 months
One of staff members poisoned the milk
>>
>>603494200
post-death spasms or something, I guess?
>>
>>603487001
Fucking hated working at walmart. 4 months of just assembly or grocery, was never told what was expected of me, just what to do for the day. Just kind of floated about doing shit that needed to be done. It seemed that some managers wanted me to do one thing and some wanted me to do another. No one was ever on the same page.
I was "relieved of my temporary position" randomly after four months, even though they said I wasn't a temp anymore. Fuck em
They also cut out all the employees that are needed I've noticed.
I was the only assembler, they fired the other two, and then I got let go, so I can assume that they have no more assemblers.
They're not the brightest "leaders".
The free food they gave us every few days was cool tho.
>>
>>603488886
Im a security officer that was stationed in Africa. Its the worst shit ever, we have 6 men here, the company provided assault rifles and body armor. They drop food and water off too. The niggers love causing mayhem everytime we see them around. My balls cringe everytime we see a smaller vehicle since its going to result in a firefight too.
>>
>>603493073
How would you handle people who freak out outside or remove someone who starts shit in the club you would have to come out sometime
>>
>>603494911
stfu cry baby its not THAT bad. just make a foxhole problem solved
>>
>>603495178
So edgy
>>
>>603495065
Ofc you could have a door leading to the outside. It just seems like it would stop a lot of flash fights that occur.

My cousin was a bouncer and had a guy that he bounced out come back and shoot him through the eye. My cousin lived but his coworker shot the shooter. I feel like he might have avoided the incident altogether if he had simply been behind glass.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.