[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that there is no other gender than male/female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: remove_kebab.jpg (225 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
remove_kebab.jpg
225 KB, 780x1131
Daily reminder that there is no other gender than male/female and there's no other sexuality than heterosexual.

Biology strictly defines 2 genders for the human race.

Any other sexual orientation is either a mental disorder or a fetish/choice. If it were something you were born with ie genetic, then there would have to be a "gay gene" which is non existent, as gays can't have kids in order to spread their genes.
>>
File: c70.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>603438709
>>
>>603438709
Agreed, the notion that gender is only a construct of the mind is as ridiculous as saying race is the same. The genitals don't lie, nor does skin color.

That said, people are pretty fucking stupid as a general rule so I'm not surprised to find that this 'gender' fad has kicked off like it has.
>>
SERBIA STRONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
>>
>>603438709
> If it were something you were born with ie genetic, then there would have to be a "gay gene" which is non existent

I'm not a fan of all the ridiculous tumblr shit, but do you realize how fucking stupid this is? Are you right handed or left handed? Could you wake up tomorrow and decide to switch your dominant hand? No? Well there's no right hand or left hand gene, is there?
>>
>>603439033
What bait?
OP is right.
>>
>>603439651
what you are talking about is a mutation
>>
>>603439651
>>603438709
You fucks don't understand genetics, homosexuality, or at least a know contribution, known recessive genes. Of the two chromosomes, both have to be the recessive for the trait to be expressed, so a hetrozygote, a person with one strait chromosome and a gay one, could pass it down and their children can only have it if they have kids with another hetrozygote. Several deadly recessive genes still exist because they stay in the hetrozygotes only, like tay sachs
>>
>>603439651
actually it IS genetic:

http://www.livescience.com/39611-genes-for-handedness-found.html

http://geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/12/02/left-handedness-genes-and-a-matter-of-chance/

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-are-some-people-left-handed-6556937/?no-ist
>>
>>603439651
So what you're essentially saying is that since you cannot change your dominant hand, you cannot change your sexual orientation either?

Ignoring how completely different those two states of being are; are we to assume that people are born pedophiles? Born rapists, thieves? Where does the rationale end. Is it a 'choice' to fuck animals? Children? Could one choose not to be sexually depraved in those regards?

Genuinely curious where you draw the distinction.
>>
>>603440616
[citation needed]
>>
>>603440763

What two consenting and able adults do in the privacy of their own home does not concern me. Your argument takes for granted that homosexuality is inherently a crime, and it's not.
>>
>>603438709
daily reminder that sources are sauces for source of course
>>
>>603439651

We should give mongoloids equal rights, now that they can use keyboards like this shit for brains. Which is exactly where I was going, handedness is due to brain functioning as well as genetic factors.
>>
>>603441193
If that was your conclusion, you've probably failed school and are NEET. Learn to conclude things based on information given.
>>
>>603438709
thanks anon. i almost had myself convinced i was a gunkin and started shooting all the animalkin i could find
>>
>>603441193
I never said that, not once.

I merely mentioned rare, and repulsive sexual distortions that happen in the world we live in. Two men fucking each other cannot result in a child. Nor can a man who fucks a chimpanzee.

Legality aside, which of these distortions do you deem a result of genetics, and which do you not?
>>
File: tumblr_n6khvumn6M1qzlnwmo1_1280.png (72 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6khvumn6M1qzlnwmo1_1280.png
72 KB, 800x1120
>>603439033
>>
>>603438709
why couldn't this be another finish the comic thread
OP make it a finish the comic thread
>>
File: finish_the_comic.jpg (160 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
finish_the_comic.jpg
160 KB, 780x1131
>>603442249
OP here

Here you go anon <3
>>
So homosexuality is genetic but does not impact whatsoever on the sexual organs of males and females, nor the hormonal and chemical systems vital for mating and reproduction? Take your bullshit elsewhere. Faggotry is choice. Period.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 456x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 456x570
>>603438709
I cannot find a single flaw in your logic.
>>
>>603438709
>there's no other sexuality than heterosexual.
Explain all the cases of homosexuality in nature then.
>>
>>603439651
Sorry to disappoint you but there is a genetic source to left/right handedness...the specific gene bundle is gene PCSK6 and actives at the embyo stage.

There can be no such thing as a gay gene as it would not of been passed down.
>>
>>603438709
>Biology strictly defines 2 genders for the human race

lolwut. How about you take a biology course?
>>
Requesting ultimate warrior pic.
>>
>>603442708
it's just animals being animals. does a dog humping your leg means that the dog is leg-sexual? no it's just fucking horny. Animals have the urge to have offspring once the time is right. they will fuck anything.
>>
>>603443231
real, science-based biology out where I live (and where you lived, probably 10 years ago)..you know..when political correctness, liberal agenda and feelings didn't stain facts?
>>
>>603442759
Gay people have kids all the time, dude.
>>
>>603438709
This faggot's never heard of the concept of recessive genes...
>>
>>603442708

> homosexuality in nature

Merely oversexed animals. All animals go through periods of 'being on heat'. Your dog mounting your leg makes him a faggot right? Just like his owner?
>>
>>603443548
Aye they do now...historically speaking not so much.
>>
>>603443298
Male penguins have been observed raising children together as couples. That doesn't sound like 'just fucking horny' to me.
>>
>>603438709
But that still doesn't stop there being people who are attracted to the same sex. And these people call them selves homosexuals.

No argument with the gender thing. If you wanna be a woman or a man what ever. But your still the gender you're born as genetically and in nature that is all that matters.
>>
>>603442708
Cases of homosexuality in 'nature' do very little to prove why it occurs with humans.

Do animals fuck each other? Yes. Do they also eat their own shit, eat their own kids, rape one another and hump fire hydrants? Yes.

All that this similarity serves to demonstrate is that depraved humans are acting like animals.

Since when has that been a good thing?
>>
>>603443751
I'll take cherry picking for 10 points please.
>>
>>603443465
>what is XXY and other chromosome abnormalities

You simply don't know your biology, and you showed it by contradicting me.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 125x125
>>603443751
I help my male friends with their kids all the time. Companionship is not faggotry.
>>
>>603443548

So then it invalidates that retardation contention that you can change you handedness like you can change your sexual orientation. Surprise surprise, faggots fuck chicks and lesbos love them some cock sometimes. If being homo is supposedly irreversible and on subatomic level then there would be no way you could function sexually with the opposite sex in any way or form.
>>
>>603443751
raising children together =/= homosexuality. you can have a male friend and both of you are heterosexual and you can both raise your kid because your wife was a slut who left you for a nigger
>>
>>603443912
kek,it's not a good or a bad thing it's nature, therefore natural.

Sexuality is conpletely irrelevant to people not involved as long as it's consentual, get a life lol.
>>
>>603444293
Exactly how drunk are you?
>>
File: 1426199458144.jpg (226 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
1426199458144.jpg
226 KB, 780x1131
>>
>>603443771
yeah im not saying it doesnt happen. im saying it's not "natural/normal" and shouldn't be accepted as such, when it does happen.
>>
>>603444153
Not to mention that being transsexuality isn't only in your mind, but can also be explained by genetics. That is NOT "liberal agenda", but part of what makes someone a transsexual.

However, transsexuality is not what my original comment adressed.
>>
>>603443751

All fucking penguins do that. What the entire discovery or nat geo doccie & not just the first 5 mins. The females leave to stock up for the feeding when they are born.
>>
>>603438709

The "gay gene" could exist. passed down through the centuries by men and women that were homosexual but forces to take heterosexual mates by society.
Marry to continue the family.
it's made an obvious resurgence due to it being acceptable. The gays will take their same sex partners in the future and eventually as time continues on, less and less gay people will exist.
as their numbers dwindle it will become less acceptable and society will force them to be gay underground.
They will marry heterosexually have children and the cycle will continue.
>>
>>603444887
not sure how society can force gay people to have sex with the opposite gender. if they're not attracted, you can't force their penis to go hard
>>
>>603444153
Nigger, XXY is extremely rare

most transexual faggots have no such justification for their identity problems, and actually need therapy
>>
>>603444812
>im saying it's not liberal agenda, there for it isn't
lol ok

literally everything about genders and sexuality since the last 5 or so years in the academic curriculum has been liberalized.

but ok, you deny that so it must be true ;)
>>
>>603438709
>believing mental disorders and genetics are two different subjects.
Usually for a mental disorder to break out, you need both genetical predisposition for the disorder and the right circumstances in life.

You conservatives are as dumb as the stereotype would have you to be.
>>
>>603445422
>>603444856
that post was for you. i accidentally another anon
>>
>>603445530
>not realizing that liberals don't want to show proof of gay gene because it actually is a mental disorder, and they don't want you to call faggots mentally ill
>>
>>603445238
Enough of any stimulus will force a response.

Society forces them with the expectation of progeny. "Though shalt beget children to continue on our family legacy."

They then marry and force themselves to mate with the opposite sex for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>603444887

> gay gene passed down

Why not throw the paedophile & psychopath genes in the mix too, 'cause they've been with humanity since god knows when. The more credence this argument gains, the stronger the case for the accepting of paedo & psychos becomes.
>>
File: 1425558231521s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1425558231521s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>603445256
>Do you even Klinefelters.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.