[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any guerilla growers wanna share some tips? Growing in the forest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Any guerilla growers wanna share some tips?
Growing in the forest preserves of Illinois.

Sprouted my first plants just recently and hoping to fully veg them and plant them when there's no more frost in two months.
>>
File: jack-herer__primary_6b22.jpg (79 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
jack-herer__primary_6b22.jpg
79 KB, 432x768
Pic unrelated.

That's absinthe.

This is my goal:
>>
good strains to grow, how much should i water them if i plant them near the streams?
>>
>>603399451
the fuck is this ?
>>
>>603399749
Absinthe. I posted the wrong picture.

The strongest alcohol.

Not growing that I want to grow weed.
>>
i only grow 2 plants in my home. just take your time and dont over do
I've seen someone posting a link to a blog or something like that but i lost it
>>
OP mad because everyone called him a fucking retard yesterday when he asked about this
>>
its vermouth
>>
>>603400480
>>603400480
Nah, nigga, I just lost the thread and need more responses.

I got good tips on insecticides but that's about it.

Don't make me go to reddit.
>>
>>603400983
Jolly rodger had tips for growing in the Anarchists Cookbook.
>>
File: a3481718765_10.jpg (505 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3481718765_10.jpg
505 KB, 1200x1200
>>603401329
>Jolly rodger
Holy shit the song I keep listening to and has been in my head for this last week is Joey Rodgers by Ford and Lopatin.
>>
Currently growing White Widow indoors, got a harvest in about 2 months.
Waiting for it to get warmer so I can go out and plant a load of vegged ak47.
>>
>>603401660
What's the average time a sativa takes to fully ripen up?

Let's say blue dream.
>>
>>603401329
Alternatively, a little common sense and good knowledge of horticulture helps. An unlikely source is an old book. Farming and Gardening in the Bible, by Alastair I. MacKay.

Take what you learn from that, apply it to growing weed, alongside more common methods for growing.
>>
>>603402086
yeah, I like to explore the whole subject of something before I dive in. The history, the theory, the advancements, the science. to autistic to not dive into all that.
>>
>>603401635
For something a little different, try this on for size.
http://electro-swing.com/2015/podcast/seraphim-peaky-swingy-es169/
>>
>>603401943

averages really isn't something to go by.
Every single strain has a little variation on the ideal growthtime, but then things like lighting, growthmedium and nourishment all play their role in it.

I'd say look up the specific strain you are interested in, and then research growlogs from other people who have grown it for the very best result.
>>
>>603399451
Been indoor growing for awhile, its really the best way to control mites and other bugs. Growing in dirt also. The less chemicals the better and don't forget bud hardener.
>>
>>603402298
Check the book out, then. Sometimes the old methods produce better, and if nothing else, you get to broaden your understanding of the subject. Grow pot and pull dates with an average IQ above 20.
>>
>>603402835
Ill add, I haven't tried this with pot yet. Onions, zucchini, tomatoes, squash and some herbs for cooking however ... if you get munchies and can cook while baked out of your mind, a personal garden will be a godsend.

Unless you're into plants and bdsm ... then its still a godsend, for different reasons.
>>
>>603403510
Bro, I've been cooking for 4 years, professionally and it's a big hobby for me.

I love fresh produce. Nigga, it's nutrients from the earh and sun. No one stops to appreciate that when they bite a tomato.

Hoping to also grow some veggies, flowers for mom/gf, and mamybe some tall stalks of cilantro to hide my weed in my garden.
>>
>>603402644
>bud hardener.
what??
>>
>>603404149
Look it up lol it helps the buds out
>>
you can rig a mouse trap with trip line to some shotgun shells.
>>
>>603399995
Op clearly like fucking 16 years old
"It's absinthe the strongest alcohol ever in the history of the world."
How can I grow weed on private property in a cold ass state?
You can't. It will be found and seized or stolen. People will find it and not fuck with it and then jack it right when it's getting good you dumb ass. Jesus fuck. Just get a shroom kit from the Internet, cheaper and way easier you can do that shit in a shoe box.
>>
>>603405399
Thinking people actually do this on a weed grow in America. Dad is a big deal narcotics officer so I know a lot what actually goes on.
>>
>>603406711
i saw it on a man woman wild episode.lol
>>
>>603406711
A shame they go after such a harmless plant.
>>
>>603405399
that kind of shit can get you in a lot more trouble than a few plants. especially if you get some random hiker.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.