[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the most-ghetto/dangerous/violent/crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 32
File: deeeetroit.png (439 KB, 614x409) Image search: [Google]
deeeetroit.png
439 KB, 614x409
What do you think is the most-ghetto/dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in America?

If I had to come up with a list, it'd be something like this:

1.) Detroit, Pontiac, Saginaw, & Flint, Mi
2.) Gary, Indianapolis, & East Chicago, In
3.) Camden, Paterson, Newark, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
4.) Chicago, Rockford, & East St. Louis, Il
5.) Memphis, & Nashville, Tn
6.) Baltimore, Md
7.) Atlanta, Ga
8.) New Orleans, La
9.) St. Louis, & Kansas City, Mo
10.) Birmingham, Mobile, & Prichard, Al
11.) Milwaukee, Wi
12.) Philadelphia, & Chester, Pa
13.) Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, & Richmond, Ca
14.) Jackson, Ms
15.) Little Rock, Pine Bluff, & West Memphis, Ar
16.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, & Youngstown, Oh
17.) Houston, & Dallas, Tx
18.) Wilmington, De
19.) Oklahoma City, & Tulsa Ok
20.) Bridgeport, Hartford, & New Haven, Ct
21.) Buffalo, Brooklyn, & Newburgh, NY
22.) Albuquerque, NM
23.) Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, Opa-Locak, Fl
24.) Louisville, Ky
25.) Phoenix & Tucson, Az

So, what say you, motherfuckers?

> Pic related: Apparently, a wall in Detroit, Michigan.
>>
File: detroit_crime_stats-5.jpg (206 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
detroit_crime_stats-5.jpg
206 KB, 1024x728
>>603362188
I tried this yesterday and got a pretty good thread that is archived here: http://4archive.org/b/thread/603160518

Anyone on here this morning looking to post some stories or personal opinions on the ghetto cities/neighborhoods they live in/have been to?
>>
Help, I don't exist
>>
>>603362419
I think it's actually supposed to read "It." Do you have any other great contributions to offer this thread?
>>
File: WadenaGang650.jpg (194 KB, 650x537) Image search: [Google]
WadenaGang650.jpg
194 KB, 650x537
>>603362188
To give a little bump, here's a story (NOT MINE) that was posted in a previous thread about an experience in Cleveland, Ohio:

cleveland?
fuck it

>>go to see a concert in cleveland
>>never been to cleveland should be fun
>>get together with clan of friend and load up in a big ass navigator
>>all skater bros etc.
>>get into town a day early to see the city fuck off skate etc.
>>later that nig...

oh wait allow me to tell you a secret about ol clevecityburgville easily the dirtiest city this side of the 1st world part of the equator. holy fuck people throw shit in a garbage can please

anyhow
>>later that night we split off
>>couples
>>me and the current gf head off skating
>>she is kinda wore out so she is walking with her board as I skate back and forth
>>really just cruising seeing the city
>>i would skate ahead a bit and wait for her to catch up
>>i have a thing about night skating
>>lub mah night skates
>>anyhoo skate ahead and turn around
>>strange city etc trying to keep an eye on her
>>fucking bum out of an alley
>>lunges out grabs her and pulls her into an alley
>>didn't see me i guess?
>>crazy endorphins
>>mad adrenaline
>>i all of a sudden was positive I was bulletproof
>>run into the alley without thinking or commanding my body to
>>he has his back to me as I get close she kicks him away
>>he takes two steps back and
>>catches the heaviest set of independent trucks they ever made
>>directly to the side of the head
>>I even spun my foot as I swung
>>like full tilt
>>the noise
>>the blood
>>he flies into the brick wall and collapses
>>no movement
>>i'm pretty sure I just collapsed this guys skull
>>grab gf
>>bounce
>>meet back at the hotel with the group never told anyone
>>we still haven't talked about it to this day tbh
>>no idea what happened to him but i'll assume he wasn't wearing his life alert so probably kill

Pic related: A picture that showed up after searching Google Images for "Cleveland Ohio Ghetto"
>>
File: hpVwnIy.jpg (9 KB, 570x135) Image search: [Google]
hpVwnIy.jpg
9 KB, 570x135
And here's s story that was recently shared in a previous thread by a guy in Hueytown, Alabama:

More like pic related :)
>At home while roommates are at work.
>Don't own car so it looks like no one is home.
>Hear glass break from side door directly across from my room.
>thatsnotthecats.mp4
>Grab shotty off the wall and swing my door open, leveling shotgun as an arm has gone through window on door.
>Fire off a round into door and watch hand explode and arm disappear out the door.
>Look out front window to see guy running through next door neighbor's yard and into woods.
>First time ever shooting someone and adrenaline is wearing off, look back in kitchen were fingers are and throw up.

Got my roommate to come home from work early and called the cops. Guy must have toughed it out or bled out at someone's house, cause he never showed up at a hospital.

We changed the doors the next day to steel doors with double locks (have to use key inside to lock and unlock the doors so you cant break a window and unlock the door. Bars on all windows now. And this is just inside the house, fuck the shit I deal with out and about just going to the damn gas station to buy cigarettes.

> and a follow-up post by same guy:

I'm the guy that lives in Hueytown, same dude.
The police were actually pretty chill about it, like I said, white dude shooting a black dude breaking in. For once cop racism works for me lol. But no, they couldn't do fingerprints on them, and aren't gonna waste the money on DNA testing for "petty" crime. Dude's now missing a hand, he ain't gonna be robbing shit now if he is still alive somewhere.

Remington 887 12 gauge 4+1 loaded. I don't know the price, friend got it at one the gun shows at the BJCC as a Christmas present, but they retail at 550-600. It's a damn good shotgun to me. Same friend has a .40 1911(Predator, I think) that I'm in love with but can't find one for less that $400.
>>
I take it that no one else is looking to post this morning?
>>
New haven resident reporting in. The smart ones have firearms.
>>
>>603362188
Nigga please poughkeepsie ny. One of the most avoided cities in the country
>>
>>603364999
I originally didn't have any Connecticut cities on the list, but several people mentioned that there are some straight-up ghettos there and that the crime and violence in some places is seriously bad. Are the bad parts in the hardcore cities/areas in Ct. comparable to places like Baltimore? Washington D.C.? Philly? Camden?

>>603365064
Is Poughkeepsie worse than the bad parts of New York City? What about Newburgh? I don't know that city, but it's been mentioned several times in previous threads as being really fucking bad and dangerous.
>>
I went to a Checkers on Fond Du Lac Ave in Milwaukee and it was the closest I ever was to being murdered. Chicago and Detroit may steal the attention but Milwaukee has some super hood rat shit going on.

>thats why they call it Wiscompton
>>
To bump the thread, here's a re-write I did of a story that someone else posted in a previous thread about getting beaten up in Camden, NJ:

Basically, the story went something like this:

> Mexican kid/guy, about 18, 6'2'' and 200 lbs, fairly muscular, goes to stay with grandmother in Camden
> been there for a few days, decides to walk to the store for grandmother, by himself
> apparently, a very bad idea
> walks inside store, big, older white guy clerk immediately says that he should not be there, that it's not safe for him
> Mexican kid/guy walks out of the store after making purchase and is encountered by 3 large, black males walking down the sidewalk
> one of the black guys says that one of them dropped their bag of dope and that they saw him pick it up and take it
> Mexican kid/guy says he is legitimately frightened, as the 3 black males are huge and don't appear to be fucking around
> Mexican kid/guy nervously says that he did not take their drugs and that he did not want any trouble
> the 3 black males decide that he deserves to get violently beaten up, so they immediately start to do so
> Mexican kid/guy says that the 3 black males all start punching him violently and he falls to the ground and is getting pummeled
> while on the ground, one of the black males starts grabbing his fingers and literally starts breaking them, he ends up with 3 fingers broken
> while this beating is happening, a cop car pulls up and blares his siren, the 3 black males start walking away, Mexican kid/guy feels like crying, because he is so happy
> cop pulls away without even getting out of his car
> apparently, in Camden, someone getting jumped by 3 guys was not important enough for the cop to get out of his car and check on the victim

> after that experience, the Mexican kid/guy stated that he did not go out in Camden again before moving back home

> Pic related: A rooftop view in Camden, New Jersey.
>>
File: Camden - oMdSw.jpg (198 KB, 1652x1118) Image search: [Google]
Camden - oMdSw.jpg
198 KB, 1652x1118
>>603365362
The guy who originally posted the story that I posted here >>603365362 told it in a better fashion than I just did; but, I'm sure you get the gist of what happened.

As for Camden being a really shitty place, in the same thread that the guy shared the story about getting jumped, another person also posted, a white kid (around 16-17, iIrc), and told a story about having gotten lost after driving his parents car home from a concert and ending up in Camden. I don't recall the specifics, but I think he was at a stop sign/stoplight and just got ambushed by someone on the street who smashed through his side window and dragged him out of the car. Ultimately, he said that he ended up getting curbed-stomped and almost died, literally. He said that the only thing that saved his life was some foreign shop-owner running outside with a shotgun and screaming at the people trying to beat him to death. And this happened because he was a white kid driving a nice car through their neighborhood.

I hadn't realized it, but based on lots of posts in previous threads, New Jersey apparently has several absolutely terrible cities in it. Besides Camden, people have claimed that Patterson, East Orange, Trenton, Newark, and Jersey City are all ghetto cities with rampant crime and truly dangerous areas. Overall, though, it seems as though almost everyone agrees that Camden is the worst city in NJ; and, likely, the most-dangerous/fucked-up city on the East Coast. People have compared Camden to a little Detroit. And many people have stated the same thing about Flint, Gary, and East St. Louis.

> Pic related: Another view of Camden.
>>
File: 1426044674697.jpg (36 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1426044674697.jpg
36 KB, 576x576
I live about 20mins north of Rockford and about an hour northwest of the Chi
I've been everywhere due to work so I've seen Cleveland, Detroit, etc. and they really are that bad.
Anyway, Rockford is as much of a festering Nigger shithole as any city and it's only getting worse everyday.
Seriously considering buying a house down there and making it into a bait house to lure in the nigs and do actual SJW work. I'm white so I'm sure I'd get off like the Huey guy for shooting some stupid fucker trying to break it :)
Ama
>>
>>603362188
>grouping Memphis and Nashville together
what a faggot op. how to TN.
Nashville wouldn't be on that list if it wasn't for the niggers moving in everywhere.
>>
File: Chicago-20120609-00224.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-20120609-00224.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>603365293
I had not heard Wisconsin referred to as that before (pretty gangster nickname, though), but in previous threads, people have mentioned Milwaukee many times and have claimed that it is, indeed, ghetto and dangerous and violent. They also mention that it's segregated and has lots of racial tension/racism going on these days.

Have you been to Detroit? Chicago? Flint? Gary? Cleveland? St. Louis? If so, How do they compare to Milwaukee?

>>603365557
I am not personally familiar with Rockford, but it has been mentioned many times in Previous threads and people have stated that it's no joke and is deserving of being compared to the bad parts on Chicago and East St. Louis. They've also mentioned some Taco Bell in Rockford that supposedly has really thick glass windows, because of the violence and shit that frequently goes down there. I think they refer to it as "Fort Taco Bell." Are you familiar with this Taco Bell?

Also, have you been to Peoria? If so, how does it compare to Rockford?

And out of the ghetto cities you've been to, which is the worst? Detroit? Flint? Chicago? St. Louis? Cleveland? Gary? East Chicago? East St. Louis? Youngstown? Cincinnati?

>>603365558
I just grouped cities from the same state together. If you want to do your own list, stop being a faggoty cocksucker and do it. As for Nashville, form what people in previous threads have mentioned, supposedly, there is actually a major influx of Mexicans/Latinos who have brought serious amounts of drugs to the area and have been making certain areas of the city really ghetto and dangerous. Maybe not as bad as Memphis; but still pretty scary and violent.

Also, have you heard of Antioch? If so, is it pretty ghetto there? And have you been to Memphis?
>>
>>603366643
Been to Chicago and Cleveland. Very hood, much bigger. Honestly id rather never go to any of those cutie ever again but the only personal experience I had was in Mil town.

Yes lots of segregation and tension. The reason I almost got iced at Checkers was because the niggers thought I was mocking them by going to that particular place and being white. They honestly think there's no other reason for a white guy to be there other than to disrespect them. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced
>>
>>603366643
>I just grouped cities from the same state together.

i thought this was obvious
>>
>>603367251
also, some nigger i knew online stole money from me. he was from jacksonville and i never met him but would not mind someone shooting his hand off like that other anon's story.
>>
File: Detroit Joe Louis fist.jpg (104 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Detroit Joe Louis fist.jpg
104 KB, 500x333
>>603367099
Thanks for replying again. Did they actually confront you? Say something to you about being there? Or did they just stare at you and make sure you knew that you were not welcomed there?

Also, were you carrying? If not, would you have reacted differently, if you did have a gun on you? And how did you actually react when this happened?

Also, does Detroit just seem to have a tougher, colder, more hardcore feel to it than even the other major ghettos? Or are they all fairly similar? And would you say that the ghettos/people in Milwaukee were every bit as hardcore as they are in Detroit?
>>
File: IMG_111112693664753.jpg (86 KB, 810x606) Image search: [Google]
IMG_111112693664753.jpg
86 KB, 810x606
>>603366643
Rockford anon here
Detroit looks the worst aesthetically (brand new buildings bombed out, painted, broken down cars, etc. EVERYWHERE) but I'm sure all are very bad to live in.
Fort Bell haha probably some southie or east bullshit
It's only bad because of the blatant disregard all the nigs have towards anyone who's not them and drugs. They must think they're playing some video game or living a rap video life iunno
I avoid going there if at all possible. I'd rather go into Chicago (save the south side)
The thing that scares me most is going to a dangerous city and it looks like you'd get murdered during the day. Most aren't too bad during the daytime (chicago, stlouis-actual city not illinois, ny etc for the most part) but Rockford, Detroit, Nj and such looks like you'd get fucked up for anything. They'll fuck up their own too.
>>
>>603367333
You want to share with us how exactly this happened and/or how much money it was? And where are you from/do you live now/did you live then?

And would you really want someone to shoot his hand off? Or are you just typing that out of anger?
>>
>>603366643
MKE is some bad shit in parts. It is indeed one of the most segregated cities in the country. One time I had to take this really fucked up detour because the motherfucking idiots blocked me from getting back on 94. Went through some major hood shit. Let me say I wouldn't have stopped for fucking anything. Blew every red light I hit. That said, the other parts are a great town because it is so segregated.

Rockford is some nasty shit. Has been for a long, long time.
>>
>>603367661
I'm from southern cali, I live in a pretty nice area. very safe, low crime rate, top 50 cities in the world level of safe. white/asian majority.

this nigger in particular, I met through an online game, and I was using him and his paypal account to collect $ from online sales. I was stupid, and didn't change the password to his own account because he was like a weeaboo, into lots of anime and swords and shit, didn't think he was a typical nigger who would steal money. He offered to help me with stuff that a nigger typically wouldn't do, and I took him for an honest, nice guy.

Altogether, I collected about $4800 on that paypal, withdrew ~2200 and he stole about $2600 and dipped. and sure, shooting his hand off would be a fair punishment I suppose.
>>
some parts of jacksonville are not all that bad

many parts of jacksonville are not all that good
>>
>>603367584
First off, that is one of the most-ghetto pictures I can recall seeing. Who the fuck is that? Is that you?

And have you actually been to East St. Louis, Il? If so, is it actually noticeably worse than Rockford? Is it as bad as/worse than the bad parts of Chicago? Detroit? And have you been to Flint? Or Gary? If so, what is the scariest city/neighborhood you've been to?

> Pic related" A view of East St. Louis, Illinois, with a caption that reads: "ESL, Il - A thin line separates civilization and barbarism... just beyond the horizon rests 98% black East St. Louis."

Seriously, is ESL really as fucked-up and ghetto and violent as people say it is?
>>
>>603367491
I was glared at and a car full of nigs followed me around the parking lot. This was at abiut 11pm. If I had nice clothes or bling on I woulda been a goner no question. Nigs in the car kept yelling at me saying like "this ain't the suburbs homie! " and sgit like that telling me to go back home and stuff like "got anything nice in that car?" I could tell if they were just fucking with me and they weren't. Their car was old and beat up and the dudes inside looked hard.

I dont know if one ghetto is worse than the others because once you get in these big cities where its cold most of the year TThere's just a feeling of hopelessness that is rampant. Liquor and drug abuse is extremely common. Where I was was thestereotypical nigs outside of liquor store at 2pm pplaying dice kinda place.

The south side of chicago is just enormous though. Its much larger and has more no go zones than mil town. Equally ghetto though id say
>>
>>603367830
In your opinion, which city has the worse/scarier ghetto: Milwaukee or Rockford?

>>603367925
Thanks for taking the time to reply and share your story. Did you pursue any sort of recourse? Did you call the local police dept. where he lived? Have you tried finding him online since this happened, i.e. Facebook profile, job info., etc.?
>>
>>603368407
nope, I have his phone number still but I never contacted him. I don't know his address and I just let it go, and took it as a lesson. I was making money regularly at the time so I said fuck it, but I would like that money today lol.

honestly, if he's retarded enough to throw away a valuable networking contact in me, for $2600, his life is going to be shitty anyway.
>>
File: RRone.jpg (126 KB, 560x783) Image search: [Google]
RRone.jpg
126 KB, 560x783
>>603368128
Rockford anon
Thank God I'm not that ghetto but I saved it for a thread like this.
Esl is REALLY fucking sketch, but it's also not part of Missouri so there's that. Looked impoverished but not too bad but I've never spent a whole day getting murdered there either

Flint is the same way, run down and black, but by no means as bad as Detroit (from my experience)
There are white people still in Detroit believe it or not but they're just as ghetto.

Mke is the shit and I've never had problems there but there are nigs everywhere. Used to go up about every other weekend to the rave for a show. Never got into a fight or had my car vandalized.
>>
File: image010.jpg (26 KB, 504x339) Image search: [Google]
image010.jpg
26 KB, 504x339
>>603368294
I understand what you are describing and you're fuckin' a right, that shit can be unsettling with the quickness. I'm sure I would have hated to find myself in the situation you described.

Are you a big guy? Or a good fighter? Obviously, you were nervous/scared and surely just wanted to get the fuck out of there, but I like asking hypothetical questions, so I can't help but want to ask what you would have done if you had a large buddy with you and/or a high-capacity large-caliber firearm? Would you have stood your ground more and told them to fuck off? Or would you have still just tried to get the fuck out of there with your life.

In reality, I try to think clearly and practically and I know that self-preservation and well-being are what's most important. However, I hate people like the racist pieces of shit in the car that you described and I can't help but be bothered by thinking about them getting away with bullying someone for no reason. I bullies and scumbag people and I would be tempted to find an opportunity to legally fill their car full of slugs.

I will admit, though, sitting here typing that last paragraph and actually being in the situation you described are two very different things!

> Pic related: One of the many guns I hope to be able to buy when I actually have some fucking extra money.
>>
lived in auckland my whole life. Wouldn't say its really that ghetto seeing as its a first world country.

West and south are kinda bad, out west we have mountains where people dump bodies and shit. South there's just a ghetto tough guy culture where you gotta be hard or you'll be targeted. Alot of the fighting out there is based on respect though, more than usual the fights are 1 on 1 and both parties won't interfere unless someone is about to be killed, usually the loser gets up and shakes the winners hand. If its a gang fight then its anything goes.

Only real bad thing here is the gangs, which I stay away from but people that are close to me let me know that it just involves drive bys, guns and machetes for killing.

Walking the streets at night are kind of dangerous depending on where you're from. You'd definitley get jumped just for wearing the wrong colour or just being in the wrong place.

Killing isn't so common because I guess most of the older gang members prefer peace than all out gang wars in such a small city, plus I guess it is harder to attain guns unlike in the states and I think the states would be more ghetto for that reason. I haven't really elaborated but that's a bit of my story.
>>
File: Detroit-for-slideshow-010.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Detroit-for-slideshow-010.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>603368852
In your opinion, which city has the worse/scarier ghetto: Milwaukee or Rockford?

And as far as the white people in Detroit also being hardcore, having not been there, I still get that impression. It's like the cold weather and the poverty and difficult lifestyle for so many people there has hardened and toughened them. Eminem is my all-time favorite musician and I genuinely believe that his rough upbringing from having grown up in Detroit is what helped to make him such a badass rapper/artist. It's like he was hardened and toughened and prepared to be a serious threat to be something major in an industry where he was not likely to succeed.

I haven't traveled much at all (besides living in Arizona, where I was born and raised, the only other place I've lived is the Tampa, Florida, area, for about 5 years), but I would like to visit Detroit, and Chicago, Cleveland, Milwaukee, Kansas City, just to name a few cities. I'd really like to be able to check out these places for several days and take hundreds of pictures with a nice camera while visiting these places.
>>
And WHAT do these all have in common?

That's right, NIGGERS!
>>
File: NationalGeograhic.webm (179 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
NationalGeograhic.webm
179 KB, 240x400
>>603362188
I'd say that I've no need to worry, for I am last on the list. But I still hate niggers, the harbingers of poverty and stupid shit.
>>
I can definitely vouch for the fact that Philly (Philadelphia) is ghetto.
>>
>>603370410
Auckland, New Zealand, right?

First off, have you seen Flight of the Conchords? If so, are you like either of them? And which one do you like more?

Second, are you talking about gangs like the crips and bloods here in America? Are they actually crips and bloods, repping red and blue? Or just local gangs representing their neighborhood/political affiliation?

And do you think the gangs/gangsters/criminals in Auckland are as bad/violent as they are in the U.S.?

And are the ghettos/rough areas in Auckland as bad/trashy/dangerous as they are in America?

You got any personal pictures of the ghettos there? The gangsters there? Or the girls there?
>>
>>603371263
Why do you Americans force the blacks to live in the worst parts of town?
>>
Louisville isn't that bad. There's just a really big heroin problem that's been going on for years.
>>
File: 1410146307632.jpg (34 KB, 530x295) Image search: [Google]
1410146307632.jpg
34 KB, 530x295
>>603370781
4ockford 4non

I feel like places like Detroit just beat the piss out of people, perpetuating the 'not giving a fuck' life. Too bad too, it could've been a beautiful city.

Rockford is worse to me and I know it sounds crazy, but it's because I've been all over Shotford at all given times for many many years.
Milwaukee has its bad parts and I've heard of the infamous Checkers or whatever place, but I've still had nothing but good times up there.
Florida kicks ass and so does the south west.
No complaints
10/10 would visit again
>>
>>603368852
Belvidere fag here, had a niglet walk up to me and to warn me that i was in the wrong part of town once while i was driving through Rockford. He said people like me shouldn't be around there when it gets dark.
>>
File: 1409280605400.jpg (669 KB, 1788x1122) Image search: [Google]
1409280605400.jpg
669 KB, 1788x1122
>>603371390
Lol'd
>>
>>603371390
They can leave anytime they want, but that's not my problem. My problem is all the crazy people.
>>
sweet baby jesus, wisconsin got a mention on 4chan.
>>
>>603370950
I know, it is almost as if institutionalised racism and residential planning laws pushed the poorest and most persecuted members of society into one giant crime festering shithole part of town. Goddamn it feels good to be white. I may be poor but at least I'm not black. If I was black and poor I would literally have no fucking propsects in this country what so ever.
>>
>>603362188
Well, one thing is clear. You are actually retarded. Sorry to break it to you this way.

The most dangerous/ghetto/crime-ridden city in the US is... Washington DC.
And yet, Fairfax, just down the road is one of the safest.
>>
File: IMG_170385648773733.jpg (34 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
IMG_170385648773733.jpg
34 KB, 500x278
>>603371512
Shotford Anon
Probably just an edgelord. You know how nigs get when they finally get a little power albeit always from fear. Did you do anything epic back?
>>
>>603370965
OP here, and I, too, and from Arizona. What part of Az are you from/in? I was born and raised in Chandler; then lived in Payson for many years; then off to the Tampa, Florida area for a few years; then back to Az in east Mesa; and currently living in south Scottsdale (not the nice part, I'm near 68th Street and Thomas and am one of the only white people on my block).

Also, ASU or U of A? Before you answer: Bear Down, mother fucker! Go, 'Cats!

> Pic related: The mighty Arizona Wildcats! (who may just get a #1 seed and, hopefully, get the opportunity to meet up with those other, lousy Wildcats from Kentucky in the tournament!)
>>
File: sheboon welfare nigger riot.jpg (51 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
sheboon welfare nigger riot.jpg
51 KB, 400x325
>>
File: 1425449059204.png (253 KB, 656x491) Image search: [Google]
1425449059204.png
253 KB, 656x491
>>603371756
A comedian first said that so nice try anon you regurgitative prick

But yes, Dc is horrid. Its a real life Gta
>>
>>603371263
I'm assuming that you live or have spent significant time in/near Philadelphia? If so, do you think the worst parts of Philly can compare to Camden? I have not been to either city, but I've started several of these threads over the last few months and many people have claimed that Camden is absolutely the most fucked-up city on the East Coast and that it is noticeably worse than even the bad parts of Philly. People have described it as being like the Detroit of the East Coast.

However, I have no doubt that Philadelphia is seriously fucking hardcore and dangerous and people in previous threads have shared stories that make Philly is no joke. Some guy posted about how there are some Cambodians in Philly who are legitimately dangerous and violent and that they commit some awful crimes.

People have also mentioned Kensington (sp?). Have you been there? And what about Chester? People have mentioned Chester as being comparable to Camden. What do you think?
>>
>>603371691
If we took blacks and moved them to all of the rich neighborhoods (or even middle class), and moved the whites to the ghettos, the nice neighborhoods would quickly turn into shit, and the ghettos would turn into nice neighborhoods.

Has nothing to do with discrimination on the part of whites or society. Has everything to do with animal nature of niggers.
>>
>>603362188
You forgot Minneapolis, MN. You'd figure the cold would freeze those ghetto motherfuckers out, but no such luck. Place is pretty bad if you are on the wrong side of town. If you like to shoot up, they got plenty of heroin, though.
>>
File: Sweet Baby Jesus.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Baby Jesus.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>603371642
>>
>>603362188
I live on little rock and its not terrible, but I am amazes how dangerous it is for a small city. The biggest issue is the ghetto areas are just 1-2 blocks away from the new nicer areas in downtown. So random crime is pretty high, also the city has a very bad lack of police patrols, there is a police station right in the downtown area and people have gotten mugged right outside it.
>>
>>603366643
Antioch, Columbia, pretty much any area outside Nashville... all are cesspools, but a different type than one usually finds in Tennessee (ghetto vs ignorant hill-dweller).

Almost got carjacked in Columbia, TN.
>>
>>603372044
>A comedian first said that
I actually didn't know that.

>Its a real life Gta
Niggers on one side
Organized crime on the other.
Yep.
>>
>>603372597
Actually, thinking about it now I realize I have a story that perfectly sums up MN, not sure if I should link the story or greentext it though.
>>
File: Picard-Facepalm.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Picard-Facepalm.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>603372152
WRONG!
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 270x187
>>603373165
I'm sorry I was mean anon. I-I l-lo-like you so much !~<3
Desu Desu
>>
>>603373206
Please feel free to post a greentext story about it.

And I've actually had Minneapolis on the list before, due to having see it featured on episodes of 'The First 48' several times (which is the same reason I started to realize that Memphis and Miami are rough cities; Louisville and Birmingham, too, now that I think about it.) However, I ended up removing it, due to people posting in previous threads and claiming that it's not that bad, and also that there are other cities that should definitely be on the list.

Do you think that Minneapolis is comparable to places like Detroit? Cleveland? Milwaukee? Gary? Flint? Chicago?
>>
File: 1424722816837.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1424722816837.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>603373597
Look up conspicuous consumption nigger
They'd buy up a bunch of tacky shit and let their free houses get foreclosed
>>
>>603373129
Do you think these areas around Nashville are as bad as/worse than the bad parts of Memphis?

And I was not aware that there was a Columbia, Tn; but I have had people post in previous threads and mention Columbia, SC, as being one of the worst cities in America. I think I may have forgotten to add it back to the list I'm currently using for these threads.

Has anyone here been to Columbia, South Carolina? If so, is it really that bad there?
>>
Bump.
>>
>>603373597
Amen>>603374351
you're an idiot.......
>>
File: blax.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
blax.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
To anyone talking about Nashville all the hood rat niggers and white trash here are punk ass bitches. Nothing but snickle fritz weed dealers and shitty drug peddlers for the low rent rappers that tour. Memphis is far, far worse and there really is no legit ghetto around Nashville and it's surrounding areas until you get to the underdeveloped sticks like Columbia with rampant poverty then it's just trash in general regardless of race. I drive a really nice car and when I go to Nashville for business and drive through some of the "ghetto" areas niggers love to stare for no reason at all. Too bad I carry and know none of them can afford a gun or the bullets to load it.
>>
This was all planned to bring democrat votes. This was done by the introduction of the public welfare system. LBJ was even caught on an open mic stating that "This will keep these niggers voting for us for the next 200 years".

Before welfare, blacks lived as family units and there weren't the widespread problems that we have today. The fathers actually worked, and supported their families. Sure there was always poverty and crime, but nothing like what we have today. Thank the welfare system for the modern 2015 nigger problem we have now.
>>
>>603362188
WALL STREET
>Banksters
>>
File: 1426024022014.jpg (80 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1426024022014.jpg
80 KB, 720x720
>>603375632
Explain why you think otherwise rather than saying Wrong you fucking autistitard
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.