[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is the most-ghetto/dangerous/violent/crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 29
File: Downtown-Detroit-012.jpg (84 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Downtown-Detroit-012.jpg
84 KB, 640x360
What do you think is the most-ghetto/dangerous/violent/crime-ridden city in America?

If I had to come up with a list, it'd be something like this:

1.) Detroit, Pontiac, Saginaw, & Flint, Mi
2.) Gary, Indianapolis, & East Chicago, In
3.) Camden, Paterson, Newark, Trenton, & East Orange, NJ
4.) Chicago, Rockford, & East St. Louis, Il
5.) Memphis & Nashville, Tn
6.) Baltimore, Md
7.) Atlanta, Ga
8.) New Orleans, La
9.) St. Louis, & Kansas City, Mo
10.) Birmingham, Mobile, & Prichard, Al
11.) Milwaukee, Wi
12.) Philadelphia, & Chester, Pa
13.) Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, & Richmond, Ca
14.) Jackson, Ms
15.) Little Rock, Pine Bluff, & West Memphis, Ar
16.) Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, & Youngstown, Oh
17.) Houston, & Dallas, Tx
18.) Wilmington, De
19.) Oklahoma City, & Tulsa Ok
20.) Bridgeport, Hartford, & New Haven, Ct
21.) Buffalo, Brooklyn, & Newburgh, NY
22.) Albuquerque, NM
23.) Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, Opa-Locak, Fl
24.) Louisville, Ky
25.) Phoenix & Tucson, Az

So, what say you, motherfuckers?

> Pic related: Apparently, a wall in Detroit, Michigan.
>>
File: WadenaGang650.jpg (194 KB, 650x537) Image search: [Google]
WadenaGang650.jpg
194 KB, 650x537
To give a little bump, here's a story (NOT MINE) that was posted in a previous thread about an experience in Cleveland, Ohio:

cleveland?
fuck it

>>go to see a concert in cleveland
>>never been to cleveland should be fun
>>get together with clan of friend and load up in a big ass navigator
>>all skater bros etc.
>>get into town a day early to see the city fuck off skate etc.
>>later that nig...

oh wait allow me to tell you a secret about ol clevecityburgville easily the dirtiest city this side of the 1st world part of the equator. holy fuck people throw shit in a garbage can please

anyhow
>>later that night we split off
>>couples
>>me and the current gf head off skating
>>she is kinda wore out so she is walking with her board as I skate back and forth
>>really just cruising seeing the city
>>i would skate ahead a bit and wait for her to catch up
>>i have a thing about night skating
>>lub mah night skates
>>anyhoo skate ahead and turn around
>>strange city etc trying to keep an eye on her
>>fucking bum out of an alley
>>lunges out grabs her and pulls her into an alley
>>didn't see me i guess?
>>crazy endorphins
>>mad adrenaline
>>i all of a sudden was positive I was bulletproof
>>run into the alley without thinking or commanding my body to
>>he has his back to me as I get close she kicks him away
>>he takes two steps back and
>>catches the heaviest set of independent trucks they ever made
>>directly to the side of the head
>>I even spun my foot as I swung
>>like full tilt
>>the noise
>>the blood
>>he flies into the brick wall and collapses
>>no movement
>>i'm pretty sure I just collapsed this guys skull
>>grab gf
>>bounce
>>meet back at the hotel with the group never told anyone
>>we still haven't talked about it to this day tbh
>>no idea what happened to him but i'll assume he wasn't wearing his life alert so probably kill

Pic related: A picture that showed up after searching Google Images for "Cleveland Ohio Ghetto"
>>
>>603160518
This is always an odd subject for me. I grew up in the suburbs of Baltimore. Roughly 15 minutes away from the city, and was/am in the city often, primarily due to all the music venues being there. I guess just being used to it, I never really saw it as bad. Then I seenationwide crime rates and remember it's among the worst.
>>
File: hpVwnIy.jpg (9 KB, 570x135) Image search: [Google]
hpVwnIy.jpg
9 KB, 570x135
And here's s story that was recently shared in a previous thread by a guy in Hueytown, Alabama:

More like pic related :)
>At home while roommates are at work.
>Don't own car so it looks like no one is home.
>Hear glass break from side door directly across from my room.
>thatsnotthecats.mp4
>Grab shotty off the wall and swing my door open, leveling shotgun as an arm has gone through window on door.
>Fire off a round into door and watch hand explode and arm disappear out the door.
>Look out front window to see guy running through next door neighbor's yard and into woods.
>First time ever shooting someone and adrenaline is wearing off, look back in kitchen were fingers are and throw up.

Got my roommate to come home from work early and called the cops. Guy must have toughed it out or bled out at someone's house, cause he never showed up at a hospital.

We changed the doors the next day to steel doors with double locks (have to use key inside to lock and unlock the doors so you cant break a window and unlock the door. Bars on all windows now. And this is just inside the house, fuck the shit I deal with out and about just going to the damn gas station to buy cigarettes.

> and a follow-up post by same guy:

I'm the guy that lives in Hueytown, same dude.
The police were actually pretty chill about it, like I said, white dude shooting a black dude breaking in. For once cop racism works for me lol. But no, they couldn't do fingerprints on them, and aren't gonna waste the money on DNA testing for "petty" crime. Dude's now missing a hand, he ain't gonna be robbing shit now if he is still alive somewhere.

Remington 887 12 gauge 4+1 loaded. I don't know the price, friend got it at one the gun shows at the BJCC as a Christmas present, but they retail at 550-600. It's a damn good shotgun to me. Same friend has a .40 1911(Predator, I think) that I'm in love with but can't find one for less that $400.
>>
America violent cities is full of pussies. Those are nothing compared to alot other cities.
>>
>>603160905
A couple people seem to have mentioned in previous posts that Baltimore wasn't as bad as people say it is, but that seems to be the exception and not the rule. Someone actually posted in a thread a while back and claimed that B-Mo is literally as bad as how it is depicted in 'The Wire', which is a truly scary thought.

Have you actually been in to any of the ghetto areas/really bad parts of Baltimore? And have you heard it referred to as Bodymore, Murderland?

> Pic relate: Omar Little.
>>
File: 1402430911347.jpg (56 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1402430911347.jpg
56 KB, 403x403
>>603161213
Thanks for the detailed, thorough response. Would you care to actually offer up some examples of these cities on other countries that are supposedly so much more dangerous than the wannabe-tough cities in America?

And, seriously, do you really think there are any cities, ghettos, criminals, or thugs anywhere in the world that would not be concerned about trying to fuck with the hardcore-criminal thug-gangsters in places like Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Memphis, Camden, Philadelphia, etc.?

Seriously, these people are hardcore, mean, violent people who do all sorts of awful things to others. Do you honestly think they could not hold their own and battle the worst of the worst in other countries?

Btw, what countries are you alluding to? Mexico? Brazil? Honduras? Philippines? South Africa?

> Pic related: Just a picture that I like.
>>
>>603161217
What I can tell you is that Philly is significantly worse and the dirtiest place I've ever seen. I have been in the ghetto, and yeah, it was a little run down looking. The major thing that I've learned, is while the crime rates are high, there's little to no "random" shootings. It's nearly all with reason/gang related. You mind your business, you're fucking fine in the bad areas
>>
>>603161217
Also, yes, have heard that reference, and like I said in the other post, most murders are gang or revenge related
>>
>>603161721
Have you been over the bridge to Camden? If so, is it actually noticeably worse than even the worst parts of Philadelphia, like people in previous threads have suggested? People have stated that Camden is, by far, the worst, most fucked-up city on the East Coast and have mentioned it as being the Detroit of the East Coast.

Also, have you been to Chester, Pa? I was not familiar with the city at all, but several people have posted and claimed that is is seriously bad there and is comparable to Philly and Camden, which was certainly surprising to read, as those are two of the most-hardcore/violent cities in the country.
>>
>>603161721
I just realized what you were saying in this post. You are claiming that the bad parts pf Philadelphia are honestly significantly dirtier/scarier than even the worst parts of Baltimore?

And have you been to any other hardcore ghetto cities/areas? If so, where? And how did they compare to Philly and Baltimore?
>>
Guy posting about Atlanta:

OP you should really reconsider your ranking of Atlanta Georgia on your list. If you wanna talk about one of the shadiest most unsacred places to live right here is your place. I live in downtown Atlanta and the place is overrun with homeless people. I mean there is enough of them to start a fucking army. They are all lazy fucking bums that make no efforts to better themselves either. Probably atleast 3 times on a normal day I am heckled by homeless people for food or money and they are crazy rude about it. They will watch you walk into a resturant or bank and then smoother you when you come out. "Hey man give me some pizza" "hey man I just saw you go into the bank I know you have some money" it's never hey man can you please spare some change or food. It's just belligerent give me what you have. And when you refuse they get pissed as fuck and keep asking you or start screaming in public about how much of an asshole you are. I once saw a man get shot on my campus. Yes a college canpus. On my college campus a homeless man got shot right outside of the fucking police station in mid swing of trying to stab a police officer. There are constant emails going around telling students to be inside at a certain time of the night and to always be in pairs during the day because girls litterally get abducted and are never seen again all the fucking time around here.
My apartment is rampant with nigger and I mean just completely infested with the nasty fuckkers. They don't live here and they come inside and crash parties and ripe the lights and exit signs out of the ceilings in the hallways. We once found about 5 niggers living on our rooftop. I know one guy who lives here who had somebody knock on his door hold him at gun point and rob his ass in the middle of the fucking day. I know another guy who had somebody (probably a nigger) trip the sprinkler system in the hallway outside his apartment and flooded his entire room. All of his shit was ruined.
>>
>>603162767
Guy posting about Atlanta again:

The only thing the guy who got his apartment flooded did was work three jobs and sleep. That guy didn't even have time to make enimies. So what happens? Some dumb nigger thought it was funny to tottaly ruin his life one night. The same thing could happen to me. I am in constant fear of some nigger tripping my fire system from the hallway now. Oh amd I forgot to mention that the niggers like to come up in my apartment complex and trip the fire alarm and 4 in the morning alllllllllll the time bro. Like holy shit atleast once every 2 weeks I have to get out of bed during the middle of the night because a massive alarm is blaring because a nigger pulled the fire alarm because it was funny.
My apartment complex started getting fined by the state because the fire department has had to come here so many times on false fire accusations.
I once saw 4 niggers beat the shit out of a whote girl in my apartment complex downstairs and had to get in the middle of it to stop them. I almost got my ass kicked myself but I started screaming that I'm calling the fucking cops and they all scattered like roaches.
Got fucking dammit I had this city so much holy fucking shit.
I just want some god damn peace and quite at might instead of drunken niggers flopping doen the stairwell outsode my room at night. And I canmt even yell at them because they'll just come back another night and trip my sprinkler system. My apartment complex now has full time security day and night in it and it doesnt do a fucking thing.
I saw a nigger rolling a blunt in the elevator i was in not even two weeks ago and he was in a skee mask. What the fuck am I supposed to do about that shit? Huh? How do I stop it?
I leave thats how.
It's to far gone. Atlanta is to far gone Op fuck atlanta
>>
File: First48.jpg (28 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
First48.jpg
28 KB, 600x350
>>603162767
>>603162805
> Another response by the guy from Atlanta:

I wish I could stick around and answer all those questions OP but I have class in a little.
I got to georgia state university.
My family is from Deteroit. #1 on your list...
And I don't carry a weapon because I'm on a school campus.
As for the women every single one of the things listed happens to them from what I hear. It just depends.
There is video footage from a building of one girl from our school getting thrown into a white van in the middle of the might while she was out jogging. That was 2 months ago. They still havn't found her.

> And another guy's post about Atlanta:

I was once sitting in a resturant in downtown atlanta and a nigger ran up to my table grabbed my phone and ran out of the resturant never to be seen agian. I wasn't racist till I moved to atlanta. I mean I get I shouldn't have had my phone out at the table but what am I supposed to do? Live in constant fear in public places of somebody taking my stuff? Yes. Unfortunately yea is the answer to that. And you know why? Because of the niggers. Atlanta is broken man.

> Also, I was watching The First 48 on A&E the night after he posted this and one of the cases was in Atlanta.

Seriously, is Atlanta really that bad?
>>
>>603162116
I've traveled a decent amount around the east coast (mtg pro so for nerd reasons) but haven't been to Camden aside from driving through it, which just from that, was kinda scary. Chester is pretty damn bad, I wouldn't say Philly bad though. Philly should be higher than Baltimore for sure though if I were ranking
>>
>>603160695
Im from Cleveland and can confirm this
>>
File: 1423972620911.png (289 KB, 1023x557) Image search: [Google]
1423972620911.png
289 KB, 1023x557
I gots this teach. The ansir is the 216; you bitch ass crackas know it as Cleveland. We so ghetto we rape dudes because we miss prison so much. Lil Tee is out.
>>
Why isn't Watts/south central on the list?
>>
have lived and been to jail in cleveland.
mostly gangster disciples and a prison gang called the heartless felons
met a couple bloods and latin kings
shitton of skinheads
theres even an offbranch of the heartless felons called my brothers keeper which is basically the felons for white people
theyre a bunch of bitches that just wanna be black
>>
>>603162664
Philly I have only visited, and can really only speak of the downtown area. Baltimore, I've been basically everywhere and grew up close by. First thing, Philly is trashy a fuck. I'm talking trash cans over flowing to the point that littering is required. Food courts are littered with trash. One of the times I was there, convenient store around the corner from my hotel was robbed. Baltimore, been in the worst areas (Cherry Hill and Brooklyn being the worst IMO) and have never had an incident. I'm saying this while a kid I grew up with was shot a year ago in the city. He got into drug dealing, which backs up my point of violent crimes in Baltimore not being random.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>603160518
pretty much any city with more than three niggers
>>
also think Lorain should be on the ohio list

place is a former big steel mill city that is just a shit hole now
>>
Baltimore guy again, I've been to a decent number of the cities on the list, but most just for a night and didn't really get around the city much. Philly is the main exception to that, been there probably close to 10 times due to being close. Others just like once or twice
>>
guess ill tell a cleveland story

>used to buy heroin on the east side
>worst part of cleveland
>st clair
>sick one day with friends
>cant get any money
>lets rob a dope dealer
>drive
>meet him on a side street
>get dope and drive off
>he chases us
>shoots at us in broad daylight
>crashes his car
>drive away safely and get very high

not that interesting I guess
>>
>>603164692
Have a friend taht grew up in Cleveland, can confirm that it's not great
>>
File: 1384045881764.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1384045881764.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>603164692
he also called me one friends phone later that day saying "Imma be watchin for you, dat nigga wit da hat, and dat skinny nigga wit blonde hair"

mfw skinny blonde nigga
>>
It depends on how you define.bad. id say there's two main categories though they're both often connected. drugs and violence. I've lived all over the place but grew up in cleveland. there's a good chance of getting robbed here if you're in the wrong area at the wrong time but that's about the extent of danger here. there's no real open air drug markets like chicago philly miami etc. as far as blatant violence chicagos probably the worst at the moment. drugs everywhere and gangs fighting over territory
>>
>>603160518
I lived in KC for 5 years. All the shit that happens is related to gang activity, very few drive bys, mostly mugging by the homeless in the Power and Light district (clubs), or date rape, or crimes revolving around club bs. Arson and property destruction against businesses was mafia related. You didn't ask for permission or pay protection. Even then, that's only a small part of kc (mo side).

I live in New Orleans now. I"ve seen no crime thus far, but there are a fuck ton of hobo's and beggers. Not to mention the shady as fuck parking area's. You can and will get towed if it looks legit because somewhere there is/was a sign, and they will charge you $300-$500 to get your car out of tow, and will still tow your shit with the e-break on. They don't give a fuck.
>>
Bitch, step outside of downtown and see what happens.
>>
you guys are fucking retarded if you live in one of those cities.
if i was living in any of those fucked up cities heres what i would do.
>sell all my shit.
>save as much money as possible
>skip out on rent
>grab the greyhound and take it to a nice little town or GOOD city.
>learn a computer skill programming etc
>suck it up and be homless
>get a nice job and apartment
>live in a none vulture 3rd world fucked up country
>move to canada
btw im from canada
like you guys are fucked there are people living in 3rd world countries risking there lives to come to a better country, and here you dumb fucks are sitting in a 3rd world country INSIDE OF A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY, and all you have to do is catch a bus to a good hood, dafqu is wrong with you guys
>>
>>603166430
Kinda agree with this, said earlier I live near Baltimore, despite thinking it's not as bad as people say, still wouldn't live there
>>
>>603166764
it's sad man. americia is depressing as shit, detroit and other cities are like a cancer that will only spread, and all americians have this mindstate of "they have a weapon SO I SHOULD HAVE ONE TOO" which only breeds more violent people, more cancer, death , rape, abductions. It's not the goverments fault its the americian attitudes fault, you guys are stuck in the cowboy dog eat dog mentality. Wana know what canada does when a cancer like detroit starts growing ? we kick everyone out and tear that shit down then rebuild an entire new complex for different people
>>
>>603163688
I've taken the train through there. Ghetto and one of the most dangerous cities in LA.

I get the vibe that as long as I didn't start shit I would be cool.

Almost got into trouble. I stared too long at a guy who was rolling a joint on the train.
>>
Lindängen, Malmö, Sweden.
>>
>>603167492
I disagree with the gun statement. I see no issue with gun ownership and don't really think owning one breeds violence. Do agree on America that as a whole America is depressing, at least as far as big cities go. I feel like you think as a country there's way more violence than there actually is. Not saying areas aren't awful (like you said, Detroit) but as a whole, there is no "cowboy dog eat dog mentality"
>>
>>603168359
Reread OP, specifies American
>>
>>603168615
We're about to become an island, who's to say we won't float on over to American soil?
>>
>>603168883
Troll/10
>>
Compton, Oakland, Watts? I mean you could even include any of Staten island depending how you define dangerous
>>
>>603160518
We get a kill once a weekish in west side louisville, ky.
It's always a gang related revenge shooting, sometimes it's a stray bullet hitting a kid or something.
But it's definitely not as bad as westside chicago or detroit or LA
>>
File: 184081.jpg (71 KB, 700x478) Image search: [Google]
184081.jpg
71 KB, 700x478
>>603163688
>>603168223
Is Watts/South Central as bad as/worse than Oakland, Richmond, Stockton, Fresno, Modesto? Is it dangerous just to be there as a visitor/a white person who's not from the area? Got any other stories?

>>603168359
>>603168615
>>603168883
I don't mind someone sharing their thoughts/experiences on a city in another country. But do you really think this place in Sweden is on the same level as Detroit, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Camden, Cleveland? If so, why do you believe this? Got any stories?

>>603169579
I hadn't included Louisville on the list for a while, until someone posted in a recent thread (from within the last couple weeks) and claimed that it's seriously bad in the bad parts of Louisville. They claimed that the drug trade in Louisville is absolutely big time and that the crime and violence that come with it are out of control. And I remember seeing Louisville featured on 'The First 48' quite often a while back, so I don't doubt that it's pretty bad there in some places. Similarly, seeing Miami and Memphis on 'the First 48' is the reason that I came to think of them as dangerous places. And, both Miami and Memphis certainly seem deserving of their hardcore-violent reputations.
>>
> To try to bump the thread, here are some posts about Milwaukee, Wisconsin:

I live in Milwaukee. In the 414. The cops dont even respond to service calls here any more.

--------

Most of Milwaukee is a ghetto. I've been to Chicago, west and south sides. Was in the Robert Taylors before they tore them down. Been to ESL and Gary. They're all horrible. The difference in Milwaukee is that there's no shame. Nobody gives a fuck, and every person is working a scam on some social program.

--------

Live in 414 milwaukee, work at major hospital gotta tell ya that if you wanna work in the medical field dont work at a major hospital most of your patients will be niggers and the institution MUST hire a DIVERSE *ahem* NIGGERS workforce, most of my co-workers are black and constantly try to harass me at work. they openly admit to doing and selling drugs, talk about shooting my manager(also a racist fucking nigger). openly making racist statements towards me about white people (mother fucker im latino) my hr department just puts hands up and is like thats the way they are. total white guilt trip for them. the director of the hospital is some limp dick white guy named gary.

milwaukee is the most segegrated cities in the us. if not the most, the north side is run by the nignogs, literally you can see when you have entered a ghetto by the bars on the windows.
the southside of milwaukee is mostly nowdays mexicans/ Puerto Rican. all other areas are white. while you might hope this means well at least they are with their own kind, it actually makes crime worse. niggers openly hunt and harass white people, thinking they are being black in a white space, and being black is being against any non-white person.

I have been robbed while i worked at a gas station, and one of my co-workers was also robbed. all black people weirdly right? not really.
>>
> To try to bump the thread, here are some posts about Detroit, Michigan:

Worked at Detroit Receiving Hospital... the hospital so shitty that the county made Detroit Medical Center buy it for $1

> behind the ER patient area, there are a couple of jail cells

> ER patient area separated into pods... first pod from ambulance entrance is prison pod
> prison patients chained to gurney
> prisoner manages to get weapon from guard, Freeeedooooom!!!11!
> hijacks ambulance, most conspicuous getaway vehicle... eventually caught

> VA hospital across the street from Receiving
> Vet pissed at shit gov't healthcare
> Walks across street to DRH
> Has live grenade, creates a ruckus in the waiting room, demands to be seen
> Security guard breaks ankle tackling vet
> Secures grenade before he can blow up the muppet show regulars in waiting room

--------

> Friend wants to sell chicken triangle house in Pontiac
> Bought for ~$80k
> Same time, Silverdome finally sells... for $500k
> Who wants a house for $80k when you can buy a whole stadium for $500k?
> Chicken Triangle house only work a couple thousand dollars

> Woman brings couple week old baby to friend's house
> Sets kid down in car seat, goes into next room
> Returns to find friend's pit bull has removed baby's face below the eyes
> Jaw hanging by thin strip of neck skin
> Baby mercifully dies
>>
File: detroit_crime_stats-5.jpg (206 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
detroit_crime_stats-5.jpg
206 KB, 1024x728
>>603172365
More about Detroit:

> Get flat tire right as I'm exiting freeway by DMC
> shit shit shit
> Pull into ghetto gas station, wheel stuck to axle
> shiiiit... call tow truck
> mfw I get rush service because operator could tell I was white and knew I was in the DMZ

> New guy doesn't understand Detroit
> Goes to ATM across street from DMC (on the good side)
> Gets mugged, pistol whipped
> Perp caught, kid in community college... both parents attend court hearing

--------

> Vag pain, could be preggers = auto ultrasound
> Woman talks about how her Mom didn't want her to have a baby
> Made her ride roller coasters and punched her in the cooter to try to force a miscarriage

Some funny shit too...

> mfw prison kids complain of nut pain to get a field trip to ER
> nut pain = ultrasound of balls
> 100% ultrasound techs are female

There's so many more... if the thread doesn't 404, I'll post if I can remember
>>
So, no one else looking to post this morning?

> Pic related: A nice rooftop view in Camden, New Jersey.
>>
File: Camden1-articleLarge.jpg (83 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
Camden1-articleLarge.jpg
83 KB, 600x350
>>603173625
Another attempt to bump with another picture of Camden, NJ.
>>
>>603174243
Looks like Romania or some shit man... sad that's in the "land of the free"
>>
File: Detroit-600x402.jpg (86 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
Detroit-600x402.jpg
86 KB, 600x402
>>603174820
Where are you from/do you live now? What's it like there? And have you been to the U.S.?

And here's another picture of part of one of our major cities in the U.S., this one from Detroit, Mi.

> Pic related: A picture of a crumbling building in Detroit.
>>
File: Detroit-looks-pathetic-AP.jpg (76 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
Detroit-looks-pathetic-AP.jpg
76 KB, 485x340
>>603174820
>>603175174
Another picture of Detroit.
>>
File: DETROIT-8.jpg (66 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
DETROIT-8.jpg
66 KB, 570x238
>>603174820
>>603175174
>>603175230
And another picture of Detroit.
>>
>>603160518
Chiraq is the murder capital of the U.S
>>
File: Wall-St1.jpg (638 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Wall-St1.jpg
638 KB, 1024x768
>>603160518
>mfw this neighborhood not on the list
>>
>>603175174
I live in Australia - Gold Coast to be precise.

Even the worst and poorest places here look like the Ritz compared to Camden.
>>
File: Detroit - 2b959c2b_ANP_24033319.jpg (253 KB, 960x589) Image search: [Google]
Detroit - 2b959c2b_ANP_24033319.jpg
253 KB, 960x589
>>603174820
>>603175174
>>603175230
>>603175346
And another picture of Detroit for you. This one, no as ghetto-looking as the others.
>>
File: Chicago-Illinois1.jpg (75 KB, 506x338) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-Illinois1.jpg
75 KB, 506x338
>>603175393
It may actually have the highest number of murders, but it's also a huge city with a very large population, so, per capita, it's not as bad as many other major cities (like Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans, Camden, Milwaukee, Cleveland, St. Louis, Kansas City, etc.). Also (and I'm only basing this on what I've read in previous threads by people from/familiar with Chicago), supposedly, the majority of Chicago is nice, with some really nice parts, and most of the killing happening in specific parts of the city by gangs/thugs on other gangs/thugs.

So, seemingly, these outrageous numbers of murders/shootings in Chicago are happening in condensed areas that the majority of people in the city (including cops, politicians and many regular citizens) aren't that concerned about, since it's a bunch of lawless criminals killing each other.

Can anyone on here from Chicago comment on this?
>>
>>603160518
i work in camden nj, and in philly pa, and Wilmington de on the ports for international shipping, i've een allot of these 3. i live in delaware.

wilmington has gotten much worse in the past year, their murders have started to flood out of the ghetto and they are murdering and raping people in nicer areas and returning to there shithole to get arrested or caught.

Camden & Philly are equally bad, but philly is much nicer in allot of parts and has good public transportation.
Camden the city is broke and there are potholes all over the god damn road.
But the part that makes Camden the worse is that there is only one grocery store in the whole city, there were 2 but one closed down, people buy there food at gas stations and food marts, its like a under developed country, camden is so shitty it does not even fit into america
>>
> Returns to find friend's pit bull has removed baby's face below the eyes
>friend's pit bull
>pit bull

Spreading the 100% wrong stereotype of pit bulls being monsters? Ask any non-insane pit bull owner, and they'll tell you SOME FACTS ABOUT PIT BULLS

- pit bulls are involved in fewer reports of unprovoked dog attacks than golden retrievers
- pit bulls are historically good with small animals and children
- in Scotland, pit bulls were prized for their abilities for herding sheep, second only to Australian Shepherds
- numerous studies have shown pit bulls to be more playful and patient with children with ADHD, even when the children were noisy and aggressive
- many varieties of pit bull are born without teeth, or have extremely weak teeth that pull free if used for pulling or tearing motions, and their food must be prepared using a baby food grinder
>>
If I was to visit the US should I stay out of Philadelphia altogether?

From this thread it sounds pretty shit.
>>
>>603173625
I used to sell security systems for ADT. Job was brutal because it's full commission but you can definitely make 50-100k depending how good you are at it. My territory included Camden and Trenton. I lived in Trenton for a while, and although its a dangerous shit hole for sure, there are bars I still go to, still play cards at a friends house, etc...Also Ive been to bad parts of Newark, Chicago, and Boston..Camden is THE most ghetto, fucked up city in the god damned country and nobody can tell me otherwise.

> Literally looks like it was shelled by a B-52 on some blocks, literally 400 niggers on a corner just chimping the fuck out - me being certain I'm about to get reverse Rodney Kinged, literally stray pitbulls roaming the god damned streets.

Then, every house I went to had roaches EVERYwhere. Like fucking everywhere. One time I went to a house and this dude is showing me around, where he wants motion detectors or some bullshit...go upstairs...some bitch is smoking rock on the floor...he pretends like she isnt there.
> Sure im about to get jumped
> Didnt
I have more like this...Camden needs, literally, to have a giant fumigation tent placed over it, gas the entire city, set it the fuck on fire amd start over. Fucking niggers man...you don't see any other race fucking everything up so horribly.
>>
I've been to Philly, Chester, and Baltimore. Chester is a shit hole. I've never felt unsafe in Philly or Baltimore, but I tend to mind my own business and not spend a lot of time in the ghettos. I'd take Philly over Harrisburg actually. Statistically, the murder rates are about the same, Harrisburg can be just as dirty, and unlike Philly, there are no good sections of the city. One block is nice, the next block is ghetto. The city is bankrupt, police response is horrible. Plus the city is full of wannabe thugs trying to prove they are just as tough as the big cities.
>>
>>603176260
Confirmed. I live here (near southside). It's one of the most segregated cities in the country. All the violence happens say South of Pershing Ave and say, west of Western Ave. There are a few small pockets on the north side like parts of Uptown and Rodgers park, but for the most part it's "contained"

The clean parts of the city (downtown, north side, and near southside) are wonderful.
>>
>>603176260
>Grew up in Boise, ID
>Lived in LA for a while
>Lived in Chicago for a while
>walked/public transport everywhere in Chicago
>never felt dangerous, even downtown, in the middle of the night
>Lived in Hyde Park, University of Chicago area
>when had to move back to Boise, felt really weird NOT regularly being the only white guy within 100 yards
>>
>>603175562
New Jersey also has some of the wealthiest towns in the WORLD. Guess what color people live there? (Unless they play a sport or have platinum albums)
>>
>>603176740
our company truck cant stop in some areas of camden without niggers coming up to the truck and asking for money
>>
>>603160518
>writing in detroit

i think the inhabitants would understand cave paintings better than text, because like 10% or whatever amount that is white can actually read
>>
File: CAMDEN NJ GREAT PLACE TO DIE.png (1004 KB, 1020x644) Image search: [Google]
CAMDEN NJ GREAT PLACE TO DIE.png
1004 KB, 1020x644
>>603176482
Is Wilmington, Delaware, really so fucked-up and ghetto that it's deserving of being mentioned in the same sentence as Camden and Philadelphia? Because Philly and Camden seem to be/have some of the most-ghetto areas in the country. And from what many people seem to claim, Camden is even on a whole other level of crime and poverty and violence than even Philly.

Would you agree that Camden is the worst of the worst on the East Coast? And, would you agree that the majority of the black people in Camden are racist/looking to fuck with/victimize white people, particularly, if they are form out of town?

Also, have you been to Chester, Pa? If so, how does it compare to Camden, Philly, Wilmington?

And do any of the rough/ghetto/bad cities in New York compare to Camden, Philly, Chester, and Wilmington?

>>603176516
I doubt the guy posting this story had an agenda. I'm pretty sure he was just recounting a story to share in the thread at the time. And I think the problem that most people have with pit bulls is that they are so extremely dangerous if/when they do attack a human because of the lethal power they possess. It seems like most/many of the attacks on people by pit bulls are fatal or extremely violent and harmful. It wouldn't be so scary if many of the attacks were just relatively minor bites without serious wounds. Do you understand that? And I'm not trying to be a smartass; I'm legitimately asking you this question.
>>
fucking suburban fags whining

i actually live in a ghetto >

yes i hear shots at night
yes gang grafitti
yes there is rats in my apartment
yes there is drunk ppl at night screaming and fucking in the street at night
yes if you aren't a local, you go out at night, you get knocked out and mugged
yes there is huge homeless problem
yes my building got broken into
yes there is abuse from police

so? thats Normal for inner city, got used to it
>>
>>603176604
lol no. People dont know wtf they are talking about. Center city Philadelphia is beautiful, artsy, affluent, and there is a lot to see if you care about American history. There are parts of the city that are hood as fuck, but you would have absolutely no reasknw to go there.
Source - I live like 30 min from the city and have been there hundreds upon hundreds of times.

That said, NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Philly
>>
>>603177278
lol poor ass faggot.
>>
File: Camden, NJ, Police Car - camden.jpg (149 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
Camden, NJ, Police Car - camden.jpg
149 KB, 500x336
>>603173625
>>603176740
>>603176834
>>603177180
Here's a re-write I did of a story that someone else posted in a previous thread about getting beaten up in Camden, NJ:

Basically, the story went something like this:

> Mexican kid/guy, about 18, 6'2'' and 200 lbs, fairly muscular, goes to stay with grandmother in Camden
> been there for a few days, decides to walk to the store for grandmother, by himself
> apparently, a very bad idea
> walks inside store, big, older white guy clerk immediately says that he should not be there, that it's not safe for him
> Mexican kid/guy walks out of the store after making purchase and is encountered by 3 large, black males walking down the sidewalk
> one of the black guys says that one of them dropped their bag of dope and that they saw him pick it up and take it
> Mexican kid/guy says he is legitimately frightened, as the 3 black males are huge and don't appear to be fucking around
> Mexican kid/guy nervously says that he did not take their drugs and that he did not want any trouble
> the 3 black males decide that he deserves to get violently beaten up, so they immediately start to do so
> Mexican kid/guy says that the 3 black males all start punching him violently and he falls to the ground and is getting pummeled
> while on the ground, one of the black males starts grabbing his fingers and literally starts breaking them, he ends up with 3 fingers broken
> while this beating is happening, a cop car pulls up and blares his siren, the 3 black males start walking away, Mexican kid/guy feels like crying, because he is so happy
> cop pulls away without even getting out of his car
> apparently, in Camden, someone getting jumped by 3 guys was not important enough for the cop to get out of his car and check on the victim

> after that experience, the Mexican kid/guy stated that he did not go out in Camden again before moving back home

> Pic related: A police car in Camden, New Jersey.
>>
>>603177180
>attacks on people by pit bulls
>I'm legitimately asking you this question.

I guess I fail at trolling.

I was making fun of how pit bull owners start screaming about how pit bulls are actually sweet, retiring teddy bears, not genetically-engineered fighting machines bred for hundreds of generations with the very specific intent of being good at ripping apart other genetically engineered fighting machines.

I swear they can be as annoying and shrill as atheists and feminists.
>>
File: 1424642082531.jpg (34 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1424642082531.jpg
34 KB, 680x510
>>603160518

>Nashville
>>
>>603160518

How'd you come up with the list?
What'd you base it off?
>>
>>603176740
Please post more about Camden! I like hearing about that city and I like your writing style, so it'd be nice to read more posts from you.

>>603177278
What ghetto/city do you live in? And have you been to any other ghetto cities?
>>
>>603177557
yeah im poor so? yes i been to jail so?

some rapper crashed into the building next to mine and the guys chasing him shot him and his girl dead last month

in the last decade there vvere four people shot dead in my building and three suicides >
a dealer murdered in the lobby
and some somali shot dead in the elevator

guess vvhat? they only changed the floor
>>
>>603177630
The guy who originally posted the story that I posted here >>603177630 told it in a better fashion than I just did; but, I'm sure you get the gist of what happened.

As for Camden being a really shitty place, in the same thread that the guy shared the story about getting jumped, another person also posted, a white kid (around 16-17, iIrc), and told a story about having gotten lost after driving his parents car home from a concert and ending up in Camden. I don't recall the specifics, but I think he was at a stop sign/stoplight and just got ambushed by someone on the street who smashed through his side window and dragged him out of the car. Ultimately, he said that he ended up getting curbed-stomped and almost died, literally. He said that the only thing that saved his life was some foreign shop-owner running outside with a shotgun and screaming at the people trying to beat him to death. And this happened because he was a white kid driving a nice car through their neighborhood.

I hadn't realized it, but based on lots of posts in previous threads, New Jersey apparently has several absolutely terrible cities in it. Besides Camden, people have claimed that Patterson, East Orange, Trenton, Newark, and Jersey City are all ghetto cities with rampant crime and truly dangerous areas. Overall, though, it seems as though almost everyone agrees that Camden is the worst city in NJ; and, likely, the most-dangerous/fucked-up city on the East Coast. People have compared Camden to a little Detroit. And many people have stated the same thing about Flint, Gary, and East St. Louis.
>>
Shit. And they say my country is dangerous. We don't even get close. It is a good thing gypsies don't have guns.
>>
>>603177869
Yeah, I live in the Nashville area and having it on this list is hilarious
>>
Chicago easily has some of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the US, but that's currently.
Detroit was more dangerous in the 90s compared to now.
>>
>>603177979
Just from my personal perceptions/opinions on watching the news, reading stories online and talking to people form other cities over the years, as well as having started several threads like this on here over the past few months and reading hundreds of posts from people about cities around the U.S.

Why do you ask? Do you agree with/like the list?

> Pic related: The state I was born and raised in and currently live in.
>>
>>603177869
>>603179360
I originally only had Memphis on the list, but several people posted and claimed that Nashville actually has a really rough part of town with major drug sales and crime going on and that there is a big time Mexican cartel presence starting to gather in the city. They also mentioned another Tennessee city called Antioch, I think.

Have you been to the bad part of Nashville? Do you not think there is a bad part there? And have you been to Memphis? If so, do the worst parts of Nashville come close to what Memphis has to offer?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x400
>Mfw OP forgets Long Beach, CA and Englewood, Chicago.
>>
>>603179026
Aside from drug related incidents, our inner cities have a lot of niggers trying to out nig each other with random violence against whoever is around them at the time.
>>
Stockton is a shit hole. Full of mexicans with a thug attitude wanting to prove how hard they are.
>>
File: Chicago-20120609-00224.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-20120609-00224.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>603179814
Do you think Long Beach is as bad/crime-ridden/dangerous/violent as Oakland, Richmond, Stockton, Fresno, Modesto, Compton, Watts, Los Angeles?

And isn't Englewood part of Chicago, like, a neighborhood in the city? Or is it actually a city near Chicago? Also, which area do you think is worse: Long Beach or Englewood in/near Chicago?

Also, have you lived/spent time in/near Chicago? If so, did you make it over to Gary, Indiana? If so, how bad was Gary? And what about East St. Louis, Illinois? Or Peoria or Rockford?

> Pic related: A picture of somewhere in Chicago, apparently.
>>
Modesto CA rated one of the worst, born and raised o_o
>>
>>603179809
There are very small areas that are not safe but I I just never go there. I have been in the area for about 30 years and can't think of anyone I know that has been a victim of violent crime. Antioch is not safe compared to the rest of the Nashville area but I know several families that live there......it's all relative, we are not talking Cabrini-Green or anything
>>
File: Camden - lp4xQ.jpg (234 KB, 1918x1148) Image search: [Google]
Camden - lp4xQ.jpg
234 KB, 1918x1148
>>603176740
>>603176834
>>603177630
>>603177180
>>603175562
> A picture that I just came across that is supposedly a Google Street View of Camden.
>>
>>603180523
Do you think Modesto is legitimately as bad/crime-ridden/dangerous/violent as Oakland, Richmond, Stockton, Fresno, Long Beach Compton, Watts, Los Angeles? If so, why do you say this? Got any stories you'd like to share? Also, where exactly is Modesto? What other major city is it close to? And isn't that where the Diaz brothers are from? If so, have you met them? And how are they thought of there?
>>
>>603181475
Per Capita Modesto has the worst Auto Theft of any city in the US last year. Just a fuck ton of murders constantly. Near Stockon, 1 hour drive from the Bay (Oakland, SF)
>>
>>603181936
Do you think that Modesto is as bad as/worse than Stockton and/or Oakland? Do you know/hang around with any gangsters/thugs/criminals there? Have you been to any of the other bit cities in the area?

And have you heard of Arnold or Angels Camp? I don't know those cities, but my dad lives somewhere near there. It's somewhat close to Stockton (like an hour or so away, I think), and he mentioned that Stockton is a bad place, similar to Phoenix (we are originally from Arizona), and that he does not even like to stop for gas in Stockton.

And have you been to Phoenix, Az? If so, what did you think of it? There are plenty of Mexicans and gangsters here, but not as many as there are in Los Angeles, I'm sure. However, there are a lot.
>>
File: 1424211590990.jpg (41 KB, 623x600) Image search: [Google]
1424211590990.jpg
41 KB, 623x600
>>603179809
>>603179360

Cartel?

Antioch is like the armpit of Nashville.
North Nashville/Bordeaux I think is the worst part. Nigs stay there.
>>
>>603184177
I don't recall if they specifically mentioned cartel, but they did specifically mention a serious influx of Mexican/Latino people coming to the area and bringing drugs to the area and making it a much more-dangerous area. Maybe, I just assumed it was the Mexican cartel drug dealers setting up shop there.

Would you agree with the presence of Mexicans/Latinos there now? And that there is a large drug problem in certain parts of Nashville? Or was the person claiming this exaggerating?
>>
>>603185314

Antioch, which is on the Southeast side, is crawling with Mexicans. I did hear about two different huge drug busts, both from that area. Meth, coke, pot, pills. Madison and certain parts of Inglewood are places I wouldnt walk around at night. Because the blacks are out. You hear about a gun going off in other parts in Nashville, but it's usually not a death.
>>
I'm new to Chicago. Moved here in August.
I can't say for sure, but I think I tend to agree with peoples' assessments of it in this thread.
I live on the North Side and it's a lot of coffee shops, hipster dudes with beards and stuff.
I do commute to the Southwest side for work, and pass through some rougher suburbs, depending on which trains/buses I take. One train rolls through some really dilapidated looking neighborhoods with all the boarded up, abandoned houses, rows of depressing bungalos and just stretches of vacant lots.
>>
>>603185314
>>603160518

You doing research on bad towns, or something?
>>
>>603160518
I think new jersey will be rising soon and detroit falling in ranking, state's a mess
>>
>>603160518
easy.... wherever the most niggers are
>>
>>603160518
#2 Gary, Indianapolis & East Chicago, IN

You do realize that Indy is 2-3 hours away from these other cities, don't you? I live here, and yes, parts of the city are shit, but comparing it to Gary and East Chicago is idiotic.
>>
>>603180706
third world, pathetic
>>
>>603187845
I always hear people shitting on NJ, saying it's an awful place.
Besides all of the Italians, what's wrong with it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>603187971
Same thing he did with Nashville and Memphis.
Muddafukkah, that's a 3 hour drive!

>Pic related
>>
>>603160695
the long white t has replaced the rags worn by slaves.
>>
>>603188127
its the asshole of the east coast and with atlantic city basically dying its going to get a bit more fetid
>>
>>603185936
I'm curious, have you been to Memphis? If so, do you think that the worst parts of Nashville can compare at all to the bad parts in Memphis?

>>603186322
Your description of seeing some really bad areas while riding the train through certain parts of Chicago reminds me of a post that someone else posted in a previous thread. They pretty much described the scenery in some of the bad parts the exact same way as you. From what I understand, there are some huge ghetto areas in the bad neighborhoods in the bad parts of Chicago where it's got to be really fucking scary to be in, especially, at night. Obviously, there are some really nice parts of Chicago, and some really expensive areas; but, as with all major cities, there are some bad parts, and the bad parts of Chicago seem to be some of the roughest in the country. And while most of the crime/violence/shooting is likely happening mostly by/to gang members/thugs in these awful ghetto areas, I'm sure that there are people who find themselves in these areas not realizing the danger they are in and end up getting robbed/assaulted/shot/worse.
>>
>>603188127
Parts of NJ are very wealthy suburbs, other parts are beautiful farmland. But the cities are wastelands, and the industrial areas are toxic dumps. Newark stands out as being particularly bad. Aside from one neighborhood (the Ironbound, formerly Italian, now heavily Portuguese) the rest of Newark is little more than a good place to get shot.
>>
>>603160518
Anywhere niggers live in high numbers
/thread
>>
>>603160518
Oakland, CA
>>
>>603188632
Only once when I was younger and I was there maybe 3 hours, all of which were spent inside. I do hear stories, tho. Not that that helps or nuffin.
>>
>>603160518
>Indianapolis
I live in the worst Indy neighborhood and it is nothing. Sure I hear gunshots weekly, but it's almost always just gangbanging thugs making noise.
>>
>>603187614
I'm just something of a recluse and I spend way too much time at my computer, and on this fucked-up site, and I find it interesting to learn about the cultures of other cities that I will likely not get to visit and see in person. So, I just enjoy starting these threads and reading others people's thoughts and about their personal experiences.

Where are you from/do you live now? And what's it like there?

>>603187971
I have edited/added to the list many times over the past few months and I just decided to include cities from the same state together at the same spot on the list. Originally, I just had the worst city listed (for example: 1. Detroit, 2. Gary, 3. Camden, etc.), but after getting suggestions about other cities from the same state, I decided to edit the list and add new cities to the list for a state with multiple cities listed.

Btw, is Gary really significantly worse than even the worst parts of East Chicago and Indianapolis? And is Gary as bad as/worse than the worst parts of Chicago?

And have you been to Detroit or Flint? East St. Louis? Milwaukee? Cleveland? St. Louis? If so, how do these cities compare to Gary? Which city/area would you say is the worst/scariest?
>>
>>603175534
Dont remember seeing too much niggers there.
>>
>>603188897
Do you really think that Newark is worse than Camden? I have not been to New Jersey, but I have started several threads like this over the last few months and basically everyone from or familiar with New Jersey seems to think that Camden, hands down, is the worst city in NJ and on the East Coast. Is Newark really close to being as violent/racist/dangerous as Camden? And how far apart are they form each other?

>>603189410
Do you think that the worst parts of Indianapolis can compare to Gary? And is Gary as bad as people say it is?
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.