[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had one of these a few hours ago and got 300+ replies, figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28
File: 1401515933753.jpg (135 KB, 780x623) Image search: [Google]
1401515933753.jpg
135 KB, 780x623
Had one of these a few hours ago and got 300+ replies, figured I'd do one again.

>General Talk Thread

What's on your mind, anons?
>>
Why you didn't get quads
>>
OP you fucked it up, man.
>>
I don't want to be alive I just want to be in heaven with god and Jesus
>>
>>603117982
Can't go to heaven if you an hero
>>
>>603117778
>7778
>778
>78
>8
Wtf op
>>
>>603117778
fucking her
>>
File: 1401x788-kendrick lamar.jpg (557 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-kendrick lamar.jpg
557 KB, 1401x788
I'm excited for Kendrick Lamar's album but his last two singles were so weird. If the rest of the album is like those then it's clear his entire career's worth of talent was spent on GKMC
>>
File: 924.jpg (138 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
924.jpg
138 KB, 1024x576
>>603117868
>>603117976
>>603118181
I'm so sorry

>>603117982
Who doesn't? Don't rush things though. Still a lot of fun to be had in this life.

>>603118349
Someone mentioned that last thread. They said they were going to go to Romania. Maybe you should look into that.
>>
Life sucks
>>
>>603118627
whats in Romania
>>
>>603118123
Oh I have no plans to by any means, in fact I'm TRYING to make my life as great as possible so the time i spend in this fucked world is somewhat bearable. However, there's just so much I have to learn and so much I want to do...but I'm still young so there's still plenty of time. I am extremely worried about the future though, and by worried I mean scared out my fucked up mind
>>
There is a girl I really like, but she has a boyfriend. My reason for not moving on is that she's perfect material for a wife (that's what I look for in girls). She's only the third girl I've liked in my life. But her personality is perfect, and has a 8/10 body and face. I'm afraid to make too obvious of a move on her because of bf.
>>
File: Fishies.jpg (163 KB, 1354x892) Image search: [Google]
Fishies.jpg
163 KB, 1354x892
>>603118685
It can at times.

What's going on with you right now that makes it suck currently?

>>603118816
Children to fuck apparently.

>>603118860
Uncertainty is always scary. There's nothing you can other than wait for it to happen. And when it happens you'll probably cope with it just fine.

Don't worry about the future. At least not too much. Plan ahead of course, but don't worry.
>>
>>603118619
Which were his last two singles? Haven't been catching up on this dude. Really love him and Flylo though
>>
>>603117778
Tired just got home from work. Parents already stole basically my whole pay check, so broke. Usual shit man. You ?
>>
>>603119319
>Children to fuck apparently
i want to have a relationship with them before i go that far though
>>
>>603119244
stop being a faggot and start fucking a bunch of different girls. It will get rid of that "HURRR PERFECT MATE FOR MARRIAGE AND LOVE HURRRRR" life is much easier if youre just trying to get laid
>>
life currently sucks man, im looking for a gf but every girl ive met so far is just not my type..
>wutdo.jpg
>>
>>603119757
Just fuck them
>>
File: 1377659595357.jpg (425 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1377659595357.jpg
425 KB, 2000x1333
>>603119244
Do you know any of the finer points of their relationship.

Possibility of them breaking up in the *near* future. Emphasis on near.

Don't get hung up on one girl, no matter how perfect you think she might be. You can miss out on other possibly perfect girls because you're fixated on this one.

>>603119669
Get a job as mall Santa.

>>603119535
Why/how did your parents steal your paycheck?

And I'm just sorta chilling out listening to music and replying to people in this thread. Should be getting ready for bed since I have class early tomorrow but oh well.

>>603119757
Why do you think you haven't gotten a GF? What is your type? Are your standards possibly too high or are you not putting yourself out there enough?
>>
>>603119685
Yes but I do want to get married eventually...this has nothing to do with fucking.
>>
>>603118685
It does, but complaining won't bring change. Be a man not a Faggot, by that I mean don't expect things to get better on their own, a man doesn't complain how hard life is, as a matter of fact, the harder a mans life the harder his cock! So when life wants be a bitch, you gab her by the tits and ram your diamond dick in her ass cuz your a man!
>>
>>603119513
i and The Blacker The Berry. i was way too groovy for me, it wasn't hip hop. The Blacker The Berry was an blacker version of HiiiPoWeR. Not really possible for a white person to enjoy without getting annoyed.
>>
>>603120046
>Get a job as mall Santa
thats not a relationship
>>
feelin photoshoppery and have nothing to photoshop
>>
>>603120046
If I don't I get kicked out. It's either that or be homeless. My dad just takes my card and does whatever with it. Work 40 plus hours a week feel like I'm getting no where.

Cool man what you listening to ?
>>
File: did i oven?.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
did i oven?.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
i really hope ill be able to move out of my parents house one day.
I know im only 21 and people say im still young.
I just really want a fucking career and get my life started. I mean im going to school and trying but its just taking too long i guess. idk
thats whats on my mind
>>
>>603120046
i dont think its my standards, i dont have high standards, it might be cause i dont put myself out there enough idk.

i like the type of girl who is funny and kinda shy, not dying for attention you feel?
>>
>>603120046
I've never met him, but they are both 17ish, so not serious with a high chance of future breakup. And I'm not a pedo btw, I'm 18.
>>
>>603119244
Love does not exist, forget finding a woman that's wife material because women are emotion driven creatures that live in the moment and will never be loyal. Just train yourself in the player arts and drown your gay feels in pussy
>>
>>603120627
Do you have a job?
>>
>>603120679
Or be gay
>>
>>603120274
Haven't heard the blacker the berry yet but I have heard I and its just not for me
>>
>>603117778
Just wondering if I'm the only person that trolls /soc/ these days.
>>
>>603117778
I'm a little drunk so just pondering about everything. I have an IQ of 146. I have always downplayed my intelligence to get along. Life is very boring to me. At a crossroad of not sure what direction to go. I mean, what's normally considered "shit" jobs are the simplest. Make money. Go home. If you lose it then so what because you can get another. An "important" job you have to dedicate yourself more to and I get bored quickly with jobs. I like change and to be challenged but I am rarely challenged. So it's all very confusing.
>>
It's midnight. I have 2 assignments due in less than 8 hours.

And I haven't even taken a shower yet.

I don't expect /b/ to motivate me, but how do you guys stay on task and not browse /b/ all the time?
>>
So... there's this test tomorrow. Teacher is infamous for making them stupidly hard. Last test took most people a WEEK to complete after they took it home just to be prepared for the next. He gives us an hour. There's only one guy who passed this class last semester; some literally autistic douche who's socially retarded but quite smart.

I should be studying, but I'm sabotaging myself. Is there hope? Of course there is; it's just coding; if there's any logical solution to any problem he leaves I'll find it so fast the old fart will claim I cheated. I'm a fucking ace, it's the only thing in the world I know how to do properly. The problem is mostly I don't know that many libraries, and the faggot teacher expects you to know a few dozens so it's humanly possible to code enough lines in an hour to do his shit.
I'll fail, and I'll get depressed. It's not out of the question I'll kill myself over it. I should've started to prepare days ago at the latest; yet my cronic procrastination has gotten the best out of me yet again.

Procrastination is like a fucking drug to me.
>>
>>603120627
Just take your time man. Get a job if you don't have one already. Honestly just doing something helps a lot.
>>
>>603120795
thats the thing
I dont because my parents said there is no need for a job because im going to school.
I would get a job but im pretty sure having a job and going to school would be too much for me to handle. but im also trying to save for an appt but its hard cuz i have no job.
I just feel like im in pause mode on my life but im too old to be school im only in the first semester of my degree and im fucking 21, 22 in april
>>
I think legal age of consent should be 14. Reasoning behind why it shouldn't be legal is not substantial.
>>
>>603121046
Such a tragic story. Kill yourself asshole.
>>
>>603121097
We can't. We're on /b/ right now.
>>
>>603121589
Lol. Why you so mad man?
>>
File: wtfturtle.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wtfturtle.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
Just got promoted at my job Monday. I absolutely just want to quit because I hate having responsibilities. I'd rather just get stoned all day and do dabs.
>>
So tired of high maintenance women. Shit's exhausting. I'd be happier with an average looking, down-to-earth girl instead, I think.
>>
I really hope one day I get a chance to be happy.
>>
>>603121297
By pure coincidence you're right below my post. Small world.

Solution: wait until last day, program all of it in the morning with horrific syntax and sloppy comments, and he'll know you didn't cheat.
>>
>>603121097
I don't, I need to fucking change. I keep procrastinating till the last second and end up not doing it or half assing.
>>
>>603121673
Because you have what others wished they did because it would solve most, if not all, of their problems and yet, you look at the negative side of it, assuming what you say about your being that intelligent is true.
>>
>>603119319
is that pic a real place?
>>
>>603121673
>>603122122
And assuming you're the person my first reply was for.
>>
More people than I intended came to my house to drink and I'm trying to keep them quiet so my dad can sleep. He has to leave early in the morning to go to work.
>>
>>603121367
Lots of students have side jobs, there's no other way to pay for their cars, food, and beer. Work part time somewhere, see how much you can make per month, and see if you can afford your apartment. You have money, independence, and a coming degree.
>>
>>603117778
Left swipe that smoking bitchelodesc
>>
How do i approach a female i want to fuck, we have go to school and we do physics and statistics together at school and sit next to each other and talk a lot and seem to be really alike, how do i tell if she is in to me and how do i being up us fornicating or being in a relationship,
>>
wondering how i can get rid of my headache that i've had for over a year now everyday all day
>>
When I took my new job, my boss said I was getting thrown in the deep end. 5 weeks in and Im starting to get the hang of it. But It is still fucking hard work

We are also getting 4 new cnc lathes.
>>
File: 1416419376406.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1416419376406.gif
2 MB, 400x600
>>603117778
The Winter is over. I was just remembering all the stuff I did this Winter. It was grand, really. I had great times with the old lady. But she left me after all the years a few weeks ago. I handed out blankets and food to the homeless people who were cold on my side of town. Some of them got killed by wicked assholes. I'm feeling rather depressed with the loss of the old lady actually. But I know I'll be alright. When I'm ready it'll be time to chase ladies again, so I guess that's exciting. About to get a motorcycle too, so that's always fun.
>>
>>603117778
I just want to know what it's like to go one day just feeling good, physically. Every day my body decides to fuck me over somehow and I'm sick of it. I just want to be able to do stuff like a normal person without my shitty body getting in the way.
At the very least, I want a name. I want to at least know for sure what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>603117778
real woman right here
>>
>>603122142
Reverse Google image search seems to indicate it's an underwater mall in Dubai.
>>
>>603119319
I'm just so horrified of living a mediocre life, I want to be something great for god! I have hopes and dreams and passions and i would glorify The Lord in whatever I do, but I'm so scared I'm never going to amount to anything! I'm so scared I'm gonna be a miserable old suicidal man with so much regret and nothing to live for! I don't even see myself finding a good woman to make me happy and share my life with, I'm so scared, I just want someone to hold me and promise me everything is gonna be all right...
>>
>>603121367
go to school for 2 years and get an internship...
if ur degree is in political science might i reccomend walsmart manager?
>>
>>603121297
Its pretty simple going by solely what you said. Its a take home coding test/challenge so just write it up looking up problems as they come along. Then to dispel doubt of cheating, make some minor intentional errors. I have done this in copied code (cheating literally) and have been doing this for ever and never have I gotten caught.
>>
>>603122544
gnarly
Fish are cool
>>
>>603121097
>asking how not to be on /b/
>to people on /b/
If we knew, nobody would reply to you. Because nobody would be here.
>>
>>603122311
>there's no other way to pay for their cars, food, and beer.

Overheard the other day at my college:

"Well, my mom sends me booze in my care packages now, anyway."

This was on the bus, though, so I doubt he's rich.
>>
File: Uek5LUD.jpg (202 KB, 603x811) Image search: [Google]
Uek5LUD.jpg
202 KB, 603x811
>>603120279
Not necessarily, but it puts you in the playing field to start relationships.

>>603120404
Shop this. I don't care how.

>>603120521
Is moving out an option for you? Seems like your parents are toxic to your life. Using your card is no good.

And I just have my music player on shuffle. Currently listening to The Mars Volta.

>>603120627
I'd advise you to continue living at home simply because it will save you a lot of money and stress. Unless your home life with your parents is absolutely awful, I'd avoid moving out.

I understand where you're coming from though. The desire for independence is heavy. It will come in good time.

Don't move out til you have to is all I'm saying.

>>603120630
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Everyone has their own ideal girl. But a lot of people try and outfox their way out of the whole thing by saying that no girl matches up, when in reality they just aren't putting forth much effort to find a GF.

Just give a girl a try even if she's not your type or perfectly ideal. I'm not saying fuck anything that moves, but don't hold out forever waiting for the perfect person to come by.

>>603120643
Well they seem young. Most young people's relationships are pretty fleeting. The odds of them breaking up are probably pretty good.

With that said, I would still heed my previous advise as to not get hung up on one girl. Keep yourself open and out there.

>>603121025
I never go on /soc/, but the few times I checked it out I was kind of creeped out and disturbed at what a sausage fest it was.

The only trolling of /soc/ I do is when people post their "rate me" threads on /b/.

>>603121046
Are you maybe putting up some sort of barrier because you simply don't want to work?

I used to scoff at working some sort of sociable job just because I thought it would be stupid. Deep down I realized that I hated the prospect of the job because I knew I'd be terrible at it.

Sometimes we lie to ourselves because the truth is harsh.
>>
>>603121810
You'll regret it where you're older. The stoner life is fine for young adults, not so for career and family life. Unless you don't want those.
>>
>>603121916
Just date a dude
>>
I just want to find a nice non-feminist lady that likes Drum & Bass. Single forever, I guess.

Everything else is fine in my life. In good health, good job, nice lakeshore apartment, get invited to play at sick parties in the city. Fuck, man. It's always something.
>>
>>603122013
>>603121810
If only we lived in a perfect world where that was possible...
>>
>>603122213
Tell them to pipe down or GTFO
>>
>>603117778
I'm trying to write a song despite I suck on wirting
>>
>>603122122
It's true. You just can't see it from my perspective. Most people want to be "smart" but it is more of a burden than most people realize. You can't relate to a majority of people and you can't understand infatuations with things people commonly have interests in. It is a very lonely existence and can be more of a hell than you could ever understand.
>>
>>603122726
Plenty of parents who want to and are able do pay for their kids college and living expenses fully till whenever they land a decent job and can do it themselves. Not most to full extent though.
>>
>>603122726
He should kill himself
>>
I think I love a girl. We haven't met irl. Inb4 I'm a faggot for that. We've been talking for actually 3 months today and 2 months ago she told me she liked me and I've really started liking her a lot since then. I'm sort of autistic when talking to girls and I don't think she likes me anymore. My messages are honestly cringeworthy lately asking her if she still does, I get maybe one response a day. Her bestfriend who i trust told me she specifically told him she doesn't like me anymore. Yet I think she does because I posted on facebook "theres a cute girl in a cute skirt here and i have a BONER" and her friend told me she liked someone else so I messaged her and asked and she said I liked someone else so she thought it was fair she liked someone else. She thought I liked someone because of that post and I don't think someone who didn't like me would care if I had posted that. She's literally perfect. I'm a 4/10 on my good days and she's a 10/10. I don't know what the fuck to do, I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>603119319
i dont understand the joke for this pic?
>>
>>603120679
Most women don't think with emotion when money is involved. They're selfish, lazy, and illogical creatures.

Women who are wife material exist in many non-english speaking countries. But even then a man should never put his apples in one basket.
>>
>>603122341
eyy bby u want sum fuk?
>>
>>603123033
I would simply not give a fuck what most people think or feel. I don't now so I wouldn't then since intelligence wouldn't change my core personality.
But it might be different for normal people since I am a sociopath.
>>
>>603122372
9mm bullet
>>
>>603122631
>>603122031
No, it's not a take-home challenge. He gives you an hour. 60 minutes; sometimes 50 if he's in a hurry.

Some people on the class got together and tried to solve it. They had the solution a fucking week later.
Also, I don't care if he claims I cheated in the slightest. He still has to pass me if I have the solution by the end of the hour.
>>
File: whatsthatb0ss.png (246 KB, 493x442) Image search: [Google]
whatsthatb0ss.png
246 KB, 493x442
>>603123108
>Her bestfriend who i trust told me she specifically told him she doesn't like me anymore. Yet I think she does because I posted on facebook "theres a cute girl in a cute skirt here and i have a BONER" and her friend told me she liked someone else so I messaged her and asked and she said I liked someone else so she thought it was fair she liked someone else. She thought I liked someone because of that post and I don't think someone who didn't like me would care if I had posted that. She's literally perfect.
>>
>>603122013
No one is perfectly happy. There are only periods of happiness filled with mammoth moments of sadness/life.
>>
>>603122503
I hope the old lady is not your grandma
>>
File: 1421490780188.gif (530 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1421490780188.gif
530 KB, 500x281
>>603117982
>>603118123
>>
>>603122618
The Lord above protects and guides. He loves you as a faithful child of his righteous dogma, and adores all his children so he knows the number of hairs on your head at any given point in time, brother. Stay faithful and you should know that the Lord will see you through your hardships and so long as you remain true and open minded you'll become a great man. Such feelings right now are atrocities no sane man would welcome, and are indeed just fleeting things when living under the watchful eye of our savior.
>>
I have to poop but I have to listen to my teacher's lecture on the energy flow of ecosystems and /b/ seems pretty engaging tonight.
>>
>>603123526
>>603123608
That isn't helping
>>
>>603122507
Exercise. If you want to feel really rewarded, try learning parkour.
>>
File: 14yo not related.jpg (16 KB, 290x435) Image search: [Google]
14yo not related.jpg
16 KB, 290x435
I have a problem.

I'm 37 and there's a 14 year old girl who I really get along with. Her parents know me too, which is weird because we're good friends.

The 14 yo has a crush on me and I really want to hang out with her.

inb4 pedo shit

She's dtf (not even sure I want to nail her, just hang out) but don't want grief from her rents.

I'll probably end up fucking her anyway tho.

pic not related
>>
>>603122978
If you're looking to normalfag your way to popularity, look up common meter, write your shit in it, genericize stupid bullshit about romance, instant profit.

Or just compose shit on the piano and fuck lyrics, that shit's stupid.
>>
>>603123526
Is there corn in there? Looks like some peanuts too
>>
>>603123371
Then cheat. Nothing wrong in that.
>>
>>603123518
lolno
Captcha: interesting fatso
>>
>>603117778

Is it ever feasible to date a FOB girl?

There are so many chinese at my college it's driving me nuts, and i can guarantee at least half of them barely speak a lick of english.
>>
>>603123108
This is the most autistic post I've read in the past hour.

>in love
>10/10
>never met irl
>oh she doesn't like me anymore because some other person I've probably never met told me she doesn't like me

Holy hell. Go talk to her.

IN REAL LIFE YOU FAGLORD
>>
>>603123715
don't do it
>>
>>603122544
I actually lived in Dubai most my life. That place is a giant aquarium in a mall called Dubai Mall.
Its pretty beautiful.
>>
>>603123033
If you were really smart, you would kill yourself.
Anyone with an IQ over 130 is smart enough to realize the meaninglessness of life and kill themselves.
Good thing my IQ is only 113 and I still take pleasure in keeping up with Yeezy and Kim
I guess the IQ test was wrong, you're just autistic.
>>
>>603123371
Then cheat.

Get all your friends and cheat.

You know why? Because that's real life.

In real life, when you're actually using your (I assume computer science) degree at a job, you're basically going to get together with a bunch of guys and cheat until you solve the problem.

Do it.
>>
>>603121367
I'm in the same position, mainting a high GPA seems hard enough as it is. If my parent's are fine with me being a career student for now then I don't mind either. I get a measly allowance but I really can't complain.

Just finish school, that's all it matters right now. Once you're don'e you'd be farther ahead than most.
>>
File: 1322239809698.jpg (649 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1322239809698.jpg
649 KB, 2560x1600
>>603121810
I know how you feel. I recently, through miscommunication moved up in my job. I wouldn't mind it as much if I was making more, but I make the same amount of money and have more responsibility/stress. There's no further room to move up unless I become a manager and that's definitely going to happen as I don't care enough.

Is your stress from the new position the result of you simply be unacquainted with the position and you're still figuring stuff out, or is legitimately stressful?

>>603121916
Then don't date them or get to know girls better before you start dating. Some girls hide their power level until they know it's safe.

>>603122013
Of course you will, anon. You just have to make strides to get there.

What is it, in your mind, that would make you happy?
>>603122142
>>603122544
>>603122710
Strange the reverse image search said that. It's actually from some large aquarium in Japan if I remember right. Not saying that the possibility of similar one in Dubai couldn't exist. But that particular photo was from the Japanese one.

>>603122341
Just talk to her. That's it.

Small talk leads to common interests. Common interests lead to relationships. Relationships lead to dating. Dating leads to fucking. So on and so forth.

>>603122372
Take part in generally relaxing activities. Take a walk. Hot shower. Calming music.

Chances on your headache is simply in your mind and you need to do something to take your mind off it.

>>603122457
Keep at it. You'll get the hang of it eventually. At least now you're competent at it. As you go on you'll get better and better.
>>
File: 14 yo not related.jpg-l.jpg (100 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
14 yo not related.jpg-l.jpg
100 KB, 926x960
>>603123941
i don't want to. i just know it's going to turn into that.

she's an amazing kid. worth waiting 4 years for.
>>
>>603122503
That's the problem with being a good and kind person who doesn't like violence; those "wicked assholes".

It took me years of torture to get to a point in my life where I could deal with them, but it comes with a price.

I lost many good people in my life from being that beast I turned into, and now I'm trying to turn it down so I could be social and friendly again.
>>
>>603117778
Im really excited to finally meet my LDR boyfried from NY. He arrives in 24 days. i hate living here so much, i wish i could leave with him....
>>
How do I clean dick cheese? & with what?
>>
>>603122618
Look at yourself...You're going to wait your whole life for God to single you out and give you special treatment and guidance...go out there and live your life to the fullest, make this world your bitch. Or your going to be an old christfag on your deathbed wondering why you "couldn't" live happily.
>>
>>603123991
Stephen Hawking says anyone who boasts about a high IQ is an idiot. IQ tests are shit, and the questions are based on one culture.
>>
>>603117778
ill marry this one
>>
>>603123603
Thank you brothers for your kind and encouraging words, I will see it as GOD using you as an instrument to speak to me and calm my worries. GOD bless you
>>
>>603120627
Not one day. Set a specific timeline and a goal. If you finish school you can start a career. You can't expect to run a marathon before conditioning. If you can't deal with conditioning, maybe you don't want to run a marathon. Think about what you want in life and if its a career then fight for it.
>>
>How can I master female psychology without going insane and compile my misogyny to where I can bend any broad to my will with minimal effort
>>
>>603123991
Anon that is pure shite you're spouting.

A person with an IQ over 130 would realize the insane improbability of our own existence and the fact that they were born in the glorious technology-driven 21st century. They would realize that to kill themselves would be a huge waste of a lottery-ticket life.

Of course that does not exclude them from having serious mental issues, but don't spout shit about meaninglessness of life. The whole Universe has no meaning but it exists. Pigs have no meaning but they exist. Just to realize your own meaninglessness does not mean you can't enjoy our precious spot in the history of the universe.

you're a faggot
>>
>>603122978
I can help

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>603124474
Body soap and water, in the shower.

Duh.

>>603124500
>tested 126 once when i was younger
>never feel smart
>nobody says I'm smart
>feel dumb as shit
>failing classes at the moment
>bad at everything

Agreed, IQ tests are absolute shit and no measure of intelligence or capability.
>>
File: Fake Doughnut.jpg (36 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Fake Doughnut.jpg
36 KB, 500x374
>>603124316
How do you mean? In the hearts of the righteous there's no mercy for the misguided.
>>
>>603124745
Sorry you just can't see it from the perspective of someone with a 130+ IQ. It may make sense to you and me, but those with superior intellect think otherwise. Trust me my friend had a 150+ IQ and as soon as he found out, he killed himself.
>>
>>603122738
No. I've done a wide spectrum of jobs. I've worked at a movie theatre from low level usher where you basically clean the theatres and tear tickets and then promoted to the absolute most important job of projectionist. Which was fun but felt abused by management so I quit. Also have worked stocking, hard labor, office filing, music, teaching, Business management.... etc. I just get bored when I get into a groove of everyday is the same. My favorite job has been running projection though because everything was so specific but management at my movie theatre was very silly. When you add the pettiness of human nature everything becomes unbearable to deal with.
>>
>>603124490
I want to but I don't know how! How do I make the world my bitch?
>>
>>603117778
I think I like a guy from my school. He's brown-skinned, skinny and a little pathetic, but I still think he's adorable. He told me he was dating some dude and I felt super jealous. Before him I've only liked women, so I'm a little confused.
>>
>>603124654
Go with God.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 462x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 462x1136
is my gf a qt?
pic related, it's my gf
>>
>>603124256
>Keep at it. You'll get the hang of it eventually. At least now you're competent at it. As you go on you'll get better and better.
Thanks man. Whats new in your life?
>>
>>603125054
I don't know why, but I completely lost it to this post.

Screencapped for making me laugh.
>>
>>603118816

Romania boasts arguably the most attractive women in the world. Of course they have their hags and such, but it is ridiculous how many drop dead gorgeous women they have in that country. No idea why.
>>
>>603125196
tell her to wax her eyebrows
6/10 can easily become 7/10
>>
>>603125054
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like this image!
>>
>>603125175
Turn him straight.

Being bi is okay.
>>
>>603123874
She lives 4 hours away. Trust me, I tried asking if she liked me still.

I got this reply at 6am, it's now 10:25pm.. "I need to tell you something"

That shit has been eating at me ALL DAY. I fucked up my business class presentation due to it.

The message I sent last night that earned that reply:

I really just need to know if you like me [girl]. [bestfriend] told me you told him you don’t, but I don’t want to believe that. I don’t want to look like a fool thinking you still like me if you don’t. I know this last week was very unlikeable with the whole you thinking I liked [diff girl] thing and then me going emo and blocking you for an hour and then me telling you that earlier, but I honestly think you do still like me mainly because I can tell when you are irritated and you get irritated at things someone who liked me wouldn’t. I know I’m cringeworthy sometimes. I type this long messages that are probably annoying and cringey but I write them because I care what you think and feel I need to tell you what I’m thinking so you don’t have to assume any of it. Before shit started rolling down hill this weekend between us I had typed out this really long message and you can read it if you want:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hXIzOmWWY5i5CP4mLgcJkmgceWTVZMskydAqU0xJoGw/edit?usp=sharing

You've been my best friend for the last 3 months and I just need to know, do you still like me?
>>
>>603125291
Gypsy magic probably
that shit's dangerous
>>
There's a girl I like, have known her for three/four years, I think we used to be that close but now I am not sure... don't have the balls to ask her out, need some sort of advice.
>>
>>603125531
I'm a dude...
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 576x1024
>>603125344
I like her eyebrows
>>
>>603125151
Get a job with a future, make investments (only way to get rich), and make sure your love life is satisfied.
>>
>>603123715
>>603124279

Could use some advice.
>>
>>603123315
I dont care what people think at all. I think you missed my point. I don't relate to people as in I can't understand them. So it makes things more difficult for me because they want to "shoot the shit" when I just want to get to whatever it is we need to do but as far as work goes it isn't about how well you do the job or how interesting you can make it but how much you can BS with the higher ups and such. I get tired of being smarter than management or corporate and such because if you do something great they take credit or get mad and undermine you. I dont play games and I wont play games. I just dont understand people.
>>
>>603125551
Bro, you need to move the fuck on. I don't even have to read past the first couple of sentences to know that you are way too clingy to attract a girl.

You want to know how to get this girl that you're so in love with? Stop giving a fuck about her. Start giving a fuck about yourself. Make your life so exciting and awesome that she hears stories about you from other people. Then she'll be like Anon, it's Michelle, how are things? Then you wait 3 days to respond and she'll pretty much instantly fuck you.

Stop following her around like a sick puppy. Grow some balls and live a life outside of your love fantasies.
>>
>>603125717
Go full retard. Straight up ask her. Text her right now "Hey, I was thinking about how beautiful you were and I want to take a beautiful girl out to eat this weekend. You down?"
>>
Bought a new car for the first time on my own last September. Hit a deer about a month and a half ago in it.

Got a shitty rental car for several weeks, then took the car back because the part still wasn't there.

Took the car in today because the part was finally there, only to see the retards scratched the bumper upon reassembly. Great. Enter Rental car 2.

Had a lot of shit to do today (including going to the eye doctor because my autist coworker sprayed wheel cleaner in my face). Couldn't get to apartment in time for visitor parking pass.

Faggot neighbors stole all the visitor parking spots. Rental car got towed, class and work tomorrow. If I miss the conference at school tomorrow I get 2 days of absence taken away (already have 2; 3 means down one letter grade).

Boss told us we don't deserve raises, even though we're down by half the people we normally have. Fuck that stupid cunt on a power trip.

But at least I got a comfy bed going for me, which is nice.
>>
>>603125818
oh that pic is way better 7/10
>>
>>603123715
If legal then fuck her. If not then wait til legal and then fuck her. Dont be a faggot. Pussy is pussy
>>
>>603126368
Sounds like you live in assholeville
>>
>>603125818
scratch that 8/10
good catch nigger
>>
>>603126114
We have no mutual friends. She lives 4 hours away. I went to high school with her cousin but I'm in college now and her cousin doesn't go here - no chance for her to hear about me.

Trust me, she's the kind to drop you if you don't reply. She's a bit sadistic and gets her way no matter what. She likes to completely ignore people for multiple days and wants you to not care, but if you ignore her you just goofed and aren't getting a response for a month. How do I move on from perfection?
>>
>>603126000

Having a high IQ doesn't mean shit. There was a fellow in the US that followed a bunch of genius kids for years, and just as many turned out to be completely worthless as those who were successful (I cant remember the dude's name, I'll look it up if I have to). Still, if you are that smart, don't work for anyone, work for yourself. Start a business, innovate, dream. Also, learn social graces regardless (i.e. fake it till you make it). I don't give a shit how smart you are, if people feel they can't relate to you, they will overlook you every chance they get and find someone else, and you will always need help from someone.
>>
File: 1350852600910.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1350852600910.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>603122507
Already been said, but exercise. Also, alienate anyone in your life who makes you feel like shit. Don't for a second think that you need someone in your life if they make you feel like shit.

>>603125060
Seek out a job where not every day is the same. Monotony isn't for everyone.

>>603125197
Not a problem.

What's new in my life? My job offered me a new position that would give me a pay raise, but I'd have to work 7-11 AM Mon-Fri. I don't know how it would pan out with my school schedule.

I've also been entertaining the thought of picking up a second job, as I'm currently really poor. Again, don't know how it would work with my school schedule.

>>603125717
How often do you see each other?

Don't ask her out unless you're certain she would be up for it. You just need to talk to her more and try and read her as best as you can. All you can do really.

>>603125918
As others have said, definitely would tell you to not do it. The possible legal repercussions are NOT worth it and will ruin your life forever.

If you're as old as you say you are, you should be seeking women you're own age anyways. You're getting to the point where having a wife is important.

You also seem to convinced that her coming on to your is inevitably going to happen. If you're so convinced, then do NOT enable yourself to see her. Stay far, far away.

You're thinking with your dick right now. Don't do that. It's going to fuck your life up.

>>603126368
Seems like you're going through a rough patch right now. At least you appear to have a positive outlook on the whole thing. Keep that. It's going to make it all better.

Your car trouble is going to be worked out eventually. This trouble with your work is fleeting and will be resolved in one way or another.
>>
File: 14 yo not related.jpg (31 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
14 yo not related.jpg
31 KB, 450x319
>>603126487
I needed to hear this. Thanks anon.
>>
Why are there so many people who are fake as fuck? I'm tired of all the bullshit that people put me through for no reason. I'm not a negative person. I don't talk shit about anybody but people do that shit to me.

No /b/.. I'm not going to an hero..
>>
>>603125968
"Could use some advice."

How about NOT ruining a 14 year old's life? Ok, sure, she'd have sex with you. But imagine if you raised a kid. Imagine you painstakingly changed her diapers, drove her to school, watched her make mistakes, watched her be violent and agressive and tried to reign her in, imagine doing all of the parenting that 14 year old needs. Then imagine finding out some 37 year old douchebag seduced and fucked her. How would you feel about that? No sweet 16 boyfriend, no going to prom and staying out a little too late, just getting slammed by some horny 37 year old who's only in it for the sex.

How would that make you feel as that girls parents?

"Could use some advice."

Don't do it man. Forget about the girl. You're 37 and she is 14. You are almost 3 times as old as her. She has a whole life to experience sex and you greedily want to snap it up as soon as it becomes available. You're selfish and horny, that's what you are.

"Could use some advice."

Could use some advice on how to deal with the blowback of fucking a 14 year old. Fuck you man. I actually hope you die because if you're still thinking this shit at 37 you're never going to stop being a fucking degenerate retard.
>>
>>603126782
Shit meant for >>603125968 not >>603125918 about not fucking the 14 year old
>>
>>603126934
Stop associating with assholes. Find some real friends.
>>
>>603126000
checked

don't kid yourself. smart people are smart enough to know when to bullshit and climb corporate ladder to get what they want. you can't understand people cuz you're stupid.
>>
>>603126782
Thanks. I guess I'm more amazed at the ridiculousness of things that have been happening lately. Just hoping they don't derail everything. I still have some faith, for now.
>>
>>603126990
Yeah I was wondering about that...you were calling the christfag a pedo.

Which wouldn't be suprising
>>
>>603126782
Neat
>school
What are you studying?
>>
>>603126934
There is a point in some people's lives where they figure out that they will save countless hours of time if they stop spending so much time listening to other people's bullshit and start wasting time on their own.

Suddenly your friends get a lot more interesting, too.

Either that, or you don't have any friends.
>>
>>603126934
either:
A. you attract fake people
B. if everyone you meet is an asshole, you're probably the asshole.
>>
>>603126825
Scum.
>>
>>603126133
That... that sounds alright. If I work up the courage I'll post the reply.

Also mind if I discuss more of my problems?

I find it hard to find anything interesting anymore, well anything besides her anyway. Any anon got any idea's on how I can spice up life?
>>
File: 14 yo not related.jpg (9 KB, 248x186) Image search: [Google]
14 yo not related.jpg
9 KB, 248x186
>>603126978
She's too cool to let me ruin her life. She's truly amazing.

The sex can wait. This girl is waifu material.

It isn't about being horny. She's just an amazing fucking human. Not as cute as other girls I've dated (and married) but more desirable and interesting.
>>
>>603127668
Don't try to work up the courage. Fuckng do it. Go full retard man. Copy and paste it into text right fucking now and hit send, if you're friends she'll say yes, kiss her afterwards. Then smash her.
>>
File: 1329030220674.jpg (273 KB, 864x922) Image search: [Google]
1329030220674.jpg
273 KB, 864x922
I started working out again which is great

I need a fucking job and have to quit being lazy

I'm moving into a new house so at least my mind is preoccupied with that

I need money and want more clothes

I want nothing to do with most girls right now
Even a 7/10 throwing themselves at me doesn't affect me or do anything unless I'm really drunk

Then again I'm picky

Several months in and I'm uncertain whether the lithium or anxiety/skin meds I'm taking are right for me

Oh and I found some new music today
Can't wait to make it my jammer playlist while I move all my things into the new place
>>
>>603127151
Its not like I haven't tried or anything. Somehow I always find myself in the same situation. Idk what to do anymore.
>>
Should I feel bad for dating a girl who has had sex with 9 other guys ? I've only had sex with 1 other person beside her.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 284x339
A girl keeps texting me every day. She always starts the texting. I'm not sure if this means she likes me. I'm probably just stupid and can't tell. Any of you have a similar problem where you can't tell if a girl likes you or not? If so, how did you find out if she did or didn't like you.
>>
>>603127941
Experience is not necessarily a bad thing, especially because you've only had sex with one person since.

Other factors come into account, of course.
>>
>>603127991
Go full out and try to get a fuck if you want one.

If it works, she likes you.
>>
>>603128193
lol.

find girl and drag back to cave and rape her.

if it works, she likes you.
if you go to jail, it's rape.
>>
File: 1335091413897.jpg (469 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1335091413897.jpg
469 KB, 1920x1080
>>603126934
It's easier to conform to certain norms and stereotypes than to stand against them. People always gravitate towards what's comfortable and easier.

Know that no matter what you do, how successful you are or what have you, people are always going to talk shit. You can't please everyone.

Don't get hung up on these people or let them wear you down.

>>603127352
Yeah, man. It's just important to stay positive.

It would be the easiest thing in the world to be cynical and depressing about your situation, but somehow you managed to remain positive despite all the turmoil.

That is an AMAZING skill/talent/ability/what have you. If you can do that now, imagine how it's going to play into your life later if shit goes down again.

Handle this situation as you have now and eventually you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

>>603127509
General Transfer studies at a local CC.

I've been fucking around for too long. Plan to go full time student in the fall with the max. credit hours I can take just to get it over and done with.

But I still keep playing with the idea of taking on a job. Not sure if I'm going to be able to handle full time job/2 jobs + full time student.

>>603127912
Anything stopping you from getting a job besides procrastination?

If you've been working out, presumably you've made some gains which in turn made you a bit more attractive, even if you don't notice it. That's going to increase your odds of getting hired. Attractive people are more likely to get hired a lot of studies show.

You'll also be able to preform a lot better at work since you'll be stronger/have more endurance than the other co-workers there.

Go ahead and apply to some places, anon.

>>603127941
Not really. It's pretty common for girls (in their early 20s) to have had more partners than males.

>>603127991
What sort of things is she talking to you about when she's texting you?
>>
>>603125551
I was in the same situation once... This message sounds so much like what we used to write to each other. I also thought she was 10/10 and I was not worthy, etc. In the end she started messaging me less and less and eventually when I kept trying to talk to her she made it clear that she doesn't want to talk to me any more. I was devastated. This was in highschool. Right now I'm graduating from university. I have a girlfriend who is infinitely more compatible with me, I have a job lined up that makes more than my parents have ever made and life is perfect. Shit happens. You learn. You move on. If you focus on improving yourself everything else falls into place.
>>
>>603127991
Don't be a pussy.
Here's what you do. It really isn't fucking hard;
>Text her back, don't text immediately, wait a minute
>Make her laugh
>after you make her laugh, ask her out, just say, "Hey, you wanna go out? Maybe get some drinks and go to dinner?"
>make sure she knows it's a date
It really isn't hard. Just say exactly what you want to say, she'll like the fact that you had the balls to say it. All women get turned on by two things, Confidence and Comedy. If you can do both, she'll automatically trust you
>>
>>603127991

Do you like her? If you do, make it clear, and you'll soon find out what she thinks. All you guys in this thread need to stop caring so much about what other people think. At least in so far as it informs your decisions. If you don't like her, just be a friend. If you do like her, try to make something out of it. Life works out so much easier if you are proactive rather than reactive. It has an added bonus of making you seem confident. Even if you don't feel confident, do that shit often enough, and you will start to. Rejection isn't the end of the world, it just means the person isn't the right one, so soldier the fuck on.
>>
>>603126771
I actually do run my own small business right now. Thats how I get by because, obviously, you need money to live but I can't "fake it til you make it" because it's not in my makeup. I realize when people are quote end quote "beneath my intelligence" but I can't use, exploit, or lie to get ahead. I don't care enough and it just isn't right.
>>
>>603127529
I have noticed that lately. I do have friends..

>>603127595
I must attract fake people because I'm genuinely not an asshole. Not only is everyone fake in my personal life, but in my professional life too. I cant leave my job.. I actually enjoy it.
>>
File: 1387507093016.jpg (34 KB, 480x660) Image search: [Google]
1387507093016.jpg
34 KB, 480x660
>>
>>603129071
3/10 too white, wouldn't bang
>>
>>603128893

I didn't say be a manipulative asshole. I said learn social graces and learn to connect with people. If you don't you are almost guaranteed to fail. If you tried to work for someone, you would get canned. If you run your own business, it won't stay afloat. We are social animals, you need those connections. It doesn't mean you have to be an extrovert and the life of the party so to speak. And don't just give up on it, the shit can be learned. I grew up introverted, and I still am, but I taught myself to open up when I needed to and get to know people and make friends.
>>
File: 1388800505305.jpg (65 KB, 599x329) Image search: [Google]
1388800505305.jpg
65 KB, 599x329
>>603129258
>>
I'm not sure where to go to from here.
Let me just get this out first, I dislike cops. Not because of the typical little kid thing (hurr he took away my weed) but because these days they're more or less agents of the government and not the people.
Now, the problem is -- I'm not sure what to do with my life and like solving puzzles. This makes me think being a cop is my best bet. Being a detective or investigator of some sort.

Should I just fuck it, and go ahead and be a cop?
>>
>>603126782
We chat all the time her and I, but it has been a few months since we last saw each other in person, this coming weekend I am holding my birthday party and hopefully she'll be there.

>>603127904
I'll try it in a little bit, phones on charge and need to top up my credit.
>>
>>603117778
I want to leave /b/ forever.
The problem is that I live in a world where everyone seems to be about as deep as cardboard. /b/ is the only place where I can get an occasionally deep insightful discussion.
>>
>>603128547
>General Transfer studies at a local CC
CCs are so much more fun than name brand universities.
Anyhoe, have fun a study hard
>>
>>603127228
It's like you're your own little genius. I almost want to pat your little head. The gift of gab and the gift of intelligence are completely different things. However, I am not lost on the idea of "playing the game" but am not interested in it because I think it is silly and stupid. Lower intelligence people will think that money is everything but I can't see life that way. I would rather be respected and appreciated for being good at something than how much money it brings me because I was able to lie and shit on people. So who is really the idiot here?
>>
>>603128630
Her and I agree on so many things though. She's the only girl I've ever known who is truly funny and not a fucking bitch. She isn't a slut, she's a virgin and has never sent n00dl3s (inb4 suuuure, i am 100% she hasn't)

I don't know what love is. I think I love her though. My chest literally aches when I think about her not talking to me anymore. She's so fucking beautiful and funny. I never thought the day would come where i was crying while typing on 4chan because of a girl.
>>
got a gf but not even sure that I have feelings for her and we rarely talk and hang out anyways but ive known her for so long and after what we did to be together i feel like it would be a waste of my time
>>
>>603129538
Why not. If you're a motorcycle cop you can do day shifts from day 1
>>
>>603129538
1. Not all cops are assholes there are cops out there that joined the force for the same reasons as you did.

2. If you become a cop, prepare to see the worst humans beings on their worst days. My brother in law became a cop 2 years ago, went from being the nicest guy to cynical and racist.

3. There are other occupations that involve problem solving.
>>
>>603129538
If you prefer regimented structure - be a cop.
If you prefer your own rules (and can get out of bed on your own) be a Private Investigator.
>>
>>603129538

Most cops are actually decent people. Sure some of them are douchebags, but take any group of people and some of them will be a waste of oxygen. Try actually getting to know some of them and they won't seem so bad.

Also, local/state cops are not the tools of the government you think they are. Hell, anytime you see the federal government make a move on something domestic, you'll usually see articles pop up soon after of sheriffs all over the country telling the feds to go pound sand and that they won't enforce whatever the new rules are.
>>
>>603129654
there are so many websites bro
>>
>>603129654
There is nowhere else to go. You won't find more genuine, open-minded people anywhere, you can always speak your mind. We won't argue with you like on facebook or reddit, we just call you a faggot, and leave it at that.

Faggot.
>>
>>603129654
hang out at your local university. kids there are more prone to be deep.

i go to VT (hurr hurr cho high score) and my roommate isn't a student. he enjoys the environment and is welcomed just like any student would be.
>>
It's 3 AM, i'm sleepy but don't want to sleep. And i'm feeling sad.
>>
>>603129828
You're wasting your time by being with her, leave now.
>>
i cummed in a 13 year old and i think i gave her a baby
>>
I want to buy weed but i'm not sure how
>>
>>603130590
yr fucked
>>
>>603130471
step 1. find out why you're sad

step 2. make a plan to solve the reason you're sad

step 3. go to bed knowing you'll put your plan into action tomorrow
>>
>>603130590
Push her down the stairs
>>
>>603128547
She just texts me about random stuff. Most of the time she starts off with some funny picture. I'm guessing she does this to start the conversation. Then we just talk about how our days went. I'm just really bad at keeping the conversation going.
Here's a little background. I liked her during our Senior year of Highschool but every time I tried to make a move she would stop me telling me that she thought of me just as a friend. So after we graduated I just stopped texting her because well I dindnt want to hurt myself and she was going out of state for college. Out of nowhere around November of that same year (5months after graduating) she starts texting me and well I text back just cause I didn't want to be a dick. So now I'm getting all the feelings back for her but I feel like I'm just going to end up hurting myself again. I've never had a gf so I'm not very good at telling if a girl likes me or not. Am I just wasting my time?
>>
>>603130701
why don't you grow it
>>
>>603130701

Move to Colorado (or visit)
>>
>>603130590
kill her and hide the body
ezpz
>>
>>603117778
a bit too old for me
>>
>>603130701
e-mail the FBI and ask where the local dealer is
>>
>>603130767

See >>603128730
>>
>>603130701
search for 420 on craigslist
thats how i found my first dealer true story
>>
I want to dye my hair but im up for promotion at work so i shouldnt..
>>
>>603130789
I don't know why everyone ignores the fact that it's legal elsewhere, like Washington.
>>
>>603130992
dye it after promotion
>>
>>603123715
Don't do it anon it's not worth it
>>
>>603131057
because washington is a shitty state
>>
File: 1365585433351.jpg (255 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1365585433351.jpg
255 KB, 1680x1050
>>603129538
Not all cops are evil, despite what you might read on /b/.

As with anything, there's good people and bad people. So long as you go into the job with good intentions and stay true to your convictions you'll be just fine.

>>603129614
Talk to her at your party and try to gauge her attractedness to you based off of what she's saying or not saying (non-verbal cues)

>>603129654
Perhaps leaving /b/ forever isn't the solution. Presumably you want to leave /b/ because it eats up too much of your time.

Just try and limit how much time you spend here. Easier said than done.

People able to identify with people and vent out your feelings and frustrations is an important asset to have for your mental health. Don't entirely exclude /b/ from your life if you feel like it helps you relate to people.

>>603129675
My CC experience has been hit and miss so far. Have had some really amazing professors and I've had some absolute SHIT ones.

>>603129828
Have you discussed this with her? Do you both sort of feel this way?

Anyhow, make an effort to hang out/talk to her more if you can.

>>603130471
Listen to something calming and allow yourself to wind down. Can't force yourself to fall asleep.

What's got you feeling sad?

>>603130767
Was she legitmately unavailbile at the time when she considred you just a friend?

Have you personally changed in anyway that could possibly make her more attracted to you now?

Just keep talking to her and try to figure out whether she's attracted to you or if she's just being friendly/talkative.
>>
>>603131057

I was too lazy to type out all the states. And Colorado is in the news more.
>>
>>603130777
If i can't buy it where am i going to get the seeds
>>603130789
Don't have the money right now but i want to
>>603130920
I'm in Britbongistan
>>
>>603130750

No idea why i'm sad. Also i'm feeling anxious. Like something bad is going to happen. No reason for that either.

I just don't want to go to sleep, wake up and go to work.
>>
Why am i so fucking bad at socializing it makes it 10x harder to flirt with girls , Only gotten laid twice before that i failed to realize when girls were into me. how can i get girls to like me when i'm sober i can't rely on alcohol because i priorities getting more drunk over getting laid fml
>>
Fookin Gta Online Heists are slow as balls. Rockstar needs to get their shit together
>>
>>603131206
>>>603130920
>I'm in Britbongistan

tough luck thats what u get for occupying the united states
>>
ITT we learn that /b/ is just a bunch of lonely people who want someone to talk to...

=(
>>
>>603131267
to talk to a shrink. get prescribed xanax. don't abuse it. it changed my life.
>>
>>603131140
Yeah, I live a few hours north of Seattle, it's a beautiful state because of all the trees, but it's too cold and has too many libtards.
>>
>>603129803
Yep. And I'm telling you that's exactly how I felt. I, too cried while reading her messages. It's a painful process, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. When she stopped talking to me I was sad for weeks. I felt like I've ruined my only chance to have such an amazing girl. I guarantee you that there are many others. They are hard to find. You need to go to social events and talk to people. Meet people. Do it without looking for anything in particular. Try to find something interesting in everyone. You will eventually realize that most people appear very shallow and boring on the outside but if you talk to them long enough you will be surprised by how many interesting and unique experiences they have. Sometimes they are passionate about things you don't care about and sometimes they seem illogical. Ultimately you'll realize that they are not all that different and foreign and you'll learn to understand them.

TL;DR: The world is big. You will eventually find not only a girl you like more but many people with many interesting things to teach you.
>>
File: Waterbucket.png (436 B, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Waterbucket.png
436 B, 150x150
>>603117778
Well what's on my mind...
Well suicide is one thing
And fear is the other... So yeah

>pic unrelated
>>
I think i'm going to kill myself this week.
>>
File: Vetlel original.jpg (31 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
Vetlel original.jpg
31 KB, 345x345
>>603131294
GTA 5 managed to actually be more of a dissapointment than 4.
>>
>>603131598
Livestream
>>
>>603130494
>>603131159
no, she doesnt know about this at all from how she is acting and im really thinking about just staying for a few more weeks maybe to see if the spark reignites. weve had past before and she really does get me on a personal level but gf's in general just have been too much fucking work for a few cute texts and a barely substantial physical relationship
>>
I just got paid $500 to push a few buttons so a few old people up in a press box could watch a high school football game.
>>
>>603131531
Thank you anon. I love you Anon.
>>
>>603131560
if you're scared to kill yourself, you're just considering suicide as an out to a problem.

People who really want to die aren't afraid.
You probably don't want to die. Dying isn't fun.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.