[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an identical twin who fucks his bro anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 7
File: 800wli.jpg (60 KB, 500x639) Image search: [Google]
800wli.jpg
60 KB, 500x639
Ask an identical twin who fucks his bro anything.
>>
>>602952117
Nope.
>>
File: 00wi.jpg (66 KB, 701x539) Image search: [Google]
00wi.jpg
66 KB, 701x539
>>602952195
you sure?
>>
Do you both bottom? Or is one of you a top and the other a bottom? When did it start? How old are you?
>>
>>602952117
how did you figure out who is the bottom
>>
>>602952805
>Do you both bottom?
I don't.
>Or is one of you a top and the other a bottom?
I am the top.
>When did it start?
When we started sharing a room at college.
>How old are you?
>>
>>602952846
>how did you figure out who is the bottom
I was sore from tennis and my bro gave me a message. When he started rubbing my butt he told me he was getting hard.

I told him I'd mess around with him if he wanted to. So we made out and did some 69 sucking. Then he asked me to fuck him.
>>
How big is your dick? How often do you two do it?
>>
>>602953487
>How big is your dick?
We're 6 inches and pretty thick.
>How often do you two do it?
We're both busy with double majoring and sports so we don't have a lot of time for girls so we've been fucking about every two days.

We also started pushing our two beds together to make one larger one so we can cuddle.
>>
>>602952117
are you bi or gay?
>>
This thread is pretty gay
>>
>>602954179
>are you bi or gay?
I guess we're both bi. I am more straight than anything but I do enjoy fucking my brother.

I just wonder why we never got into this sooner. I guess it's because our rooms were across the house.
>>
Interesting thread
>>
>>602954333
>I guess it's because our rooms were across the house.
We also had steady girlfriends until college when we both moved pretty far.
>>
What age did you start fucking with each other
>>
>>602952117
Go fuck yourself?
>>
>>602952117
do you enjoy watching GOT?
>>
>>602954531
Are you in love with your brother?
>>
>>602954670
>What age did you start fucking with each other
We were 18 when we started college. It first happened about a month after we moved in.
>>
>>602954878
>do you enjoy watching GOT?
haven't seen it
>>602954841
>Go fuck yourself?
My brother is a lot like me but we are two different people. So, not quite.
>>
>>602954899
>Are you in love with your brother?
I love him like a brother. We're not a couple, though. We both plan to find girlfriends again in the summer.
>>
>>602952117
let's see a pic of you and your identical bro anon
>>
>>602955344
>let's see a pic of you and your identical bro anon
I can't do that, sorry. It wouldn't be right for me to take away his privacy.
>>
>>602955222
>We both plan to find girlfriends again in the summer.

Is anal something your girlfriend will have to be into? Have you ever asked your brother seriously if he was gay? Taking a dick up the butt multiple times a week and liking it tends to lean towards the gay side. He could just be 'bi' because you are.
>>
>>602955222
>>602954333
So many trips.

Are you turned on by him? Have you ever had sex with a girl? What about another guy?
Does it feel strange to have sex with him? How did it start?
>>
>>602955421
How about just a picture of you?
>>
>>602955501
>Is anal something your girlfriend will have to be into?
I could live without it with a girl. I've heard it doesn't feel very good for them anyway, because they don't have a prostate.
>Have you ever asked your brother seriously if he was gay?
Not really. It's possible that he may be but I think he just misses being able to have sex regularly.
>Taking a dick up the butt multiple times a week and liking it tends to lean towards the gay side.
Yeah, I'm not sure why he likes to bottom but he does enjoy it a lot.
>He could just be 'bi' because you are.
Probably more on the gay side of bi than me.
>>
Just bumping with some wallpapers.
>>
>>602955583
>Are you turned on by him?
Yeah. We both play sports so he has a good bod. I like his ass and he shaves it and his legs for swimming.
>Have you ever had sex with a girl?
Lots. I had two in high school and we kept busy.
>What about another guy?
My bro is the first.
>Does it feel strange to have sex with him?
Actually we both were laughing a little because it was odd to for me to be fucking him but it felt good so it was funny and sexy at the same time.
>How did it start?
With that massage. My bro, I discovered, gives a good massage. It got him horny to rub me, especially when he started rubbing my bare ass.
>>
>>602956120
Does anyone else know about this?
>>
>>602956447
>Does anyone else know about this?
No. It would be tough to explain I think. We always separate the beds in the morning.
>>
>>602956495
Do you guys live in a dorm or something now? How old are you two? What country do you live in?
>>
>>602956495
Also, do you think that type of relationship is more common than what people think with twins?
>>
>>602953923
>so we've been fucking about every two days

Do you wear condoms? Where do you cum? Face/mouth/ass/body?
>>
>>602956650
>Also, do you think that type of relationship is more common than what people think with twins?

Interesting, I am also curious
>>
File: 1425502772022s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1425502772022s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>602955879
>mfw
>>
>>
>>602956569
>Do you guys live in a dorm or something now?
We have two rooms in a house. Our rooms just happen to be away from the others because of the way the place is laid out so we have some privacy. I also do the IT for the house so I set up a camera and sensors so I'll know if someone is coming. I don't want the guys coming in while we're fucking or whatever, you know.

If people are home, though, we do have to be quiet so sometimes I'm worried my bro is going to give away our secret because of the moaning when I'm doing him.
>How old are you two?
>What country do you live in?
We're American but we're at a university in the UK.
>>
>>602956650
>Also, do you think that type of relationship is more common than what people think with twins?
I don't know.
>>602956652
>Do you wear condoms?
No. We're clean. Neither of us sleep around and we both got tested after we moved here.
>Where do you cum?
I generally shoot it inside his butt. I haven't tried eating cum yet but my bro has swallowed when sucking a few times.
>>
>>602957397
Do you think you would have been open to sex with another guy if it wasn't for your brother?
>>
this has got to be the most amazing level of narcissism ever, I approve.
>>
>>602957478
>Do you think you would have been open to sex with another guy if it wasn't for your brother?
probably not before... maybe now if he were my best friend or something.

I'd rather be with a girl in a monogamous relationship, though, because I hate condoms.
>>
What kind of reaction were you expecting from the good people of /b ?

Do you think this is a permanent fixture in your life? How would your relationship change if one of you got a GF/BF ?
>>
This has got to be the gayest thing i've read in a while. I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>602952117
are your dicks the same size?
>>
>>602957692
Relax man, we're all just meat and bones. So what if it's "gay"?
>>
>>602957597

Do you think that even after you and your bro move on and get with other people that you two will still fuck behind the scenes?
>>
>>602957761
It's like beyond gay, it's just wrong. You don't fuck your own bro. bro.
>>
>>602957624
>What kind of reaction were you expecting from the good people of /b ?
Just thought it was unusual so it might interest people.
>Do you think this is a permanent fixture in your life?
If one of us gets married it will stop. But, until then... we'll probably keep fucking at least once in a while.
>How would your relationship change if one of you got a GF/BF ?
We'll keep fucking if it's a girl, but if my bro starts sleeping with other men I'm not going to have sex with him, at least fucking. I don't like condoms and I'm not going to risk catching something. I told him that. I also said he needs to wear a rubber if he fucks a girl in the ass. He's a responsible guy... and honest, though. I'm not worried.
>>
>>602957714
>are your dicks the same size?
yeah. balls and cocks are pretty much exactly the same
>>
>>602957891

Well, OP did say his brother asked him to stick it up his butt. Which is a weird thing to ask of your brother. Even if you are massaging each other's naked bodies.

Wait, nope. Still sounds gay.

I like it.
>>
>>602957781
>Do you think that even after you and your bro move on and get with other people that you two will still fuck behind the scenes?
After marriage, no. We're both traditional in that. Before marriage, sure... as long as precautions are followed like I mentioned.
>>
>>602957891
Theres nothing wrong with having sex. And there is nothing wrong with having sex with a family member.

If there is, kindly explain what's wrong with it.
>>
>>602957891
Other than cultural taboo, what's wrong with gay incest? There's literally no chance of pregancy and its risks, and they're both clean
>>
>>602958027
>Even if you are massaging each other's naked bodies.
I wasn't massaging him. I was under a towel but he decided to go for it and started rubbing my bare butt. Even before he told me he was getting hard I thought he was trying to seduce me.
>>
>>602958144
lol! You guys must be comfortable with each other enough for him to risk you going berserk on him, huh?
>>
File: krinkles-the-clown.jpg (145 KB, 346x379) Image search: [Google]
krinkles-the-clown.jpg
145 KB, 346x379
>>602952117
would you be afraid when the loaded gun is pointed at your head, you sick degenerate?
>>
>>602957976

So would you/your bro ever tell the significant other about your fun? If so, invite to join in? Three- or Four-some?
>>
>>602952117
does it feel like your fucking yourself
>>
>>602958211
>lol! You guys must be comfortable with each other enough for him to risk you going berserk on him, huh?
My bro and I get along and neither of us has a violent personality. We're chill boys.
>>
would you invite a 3rd guy into the situation? Provided they're clean, good looking etc.
>>
>>602958242
>So would you/your bro ever tell the significant other about your fun? If so, invite to join in? Three- or Four-some?
We both agree that it should be kept between us.
>>602958272
>does it feel like your fucking yourself
In a way... a little bit. His body is just like mine and he and I have a lot of the same mannerisms and everything. He even smells just like me.
>>
>>602958337
How do you think your mother and father would react if they knew?
>>
>>602958443
>would you invite a 3rd guy into the situation? Provided they're clean, good looking etc.
no. definitely not... a girl maybe
>>
>>602958452
>How do you think your mother and father would react if they knew?
My Dad would probably not care but my mother would probably worry about her reputation. She's very socially conscious.
>>
>>602953923
my dick is bigger. wanna fuck? we can watch antiques roadshow or whatever your faggot ass likes to watch after you cum in your brother's butthole.
>>
>>602952117
Is his cock identical to yours? does it taste as good?
>>
>>602958556
>antiques roadshow
haha... I'm 19 not 50.
>my dick is bigger.
big deal.
>>
>>602958544
That is very interesting, they wouldn't have strong negative opinions or try to disown you guys? Maybe that's why you guys feel more relaxed with the situation. Nice parents.
>>
>>602958666
dude don't dis the roadshow...
>>
>>602958666
Shut up satan
>>
>>602958576
>Is his cock identical to yours?
yea
>does it taste as good?
I enjoy sucking his dick and licking his balls, but a lot more when we're 69ing. It's really intense to feel a mouth on your cock while you have one in your mouth. It's definitely something you can't experience with a girl, although I miss nice tits a lot.
>>
>>602958666

So has your brother or you changed at all personality wise? I mean, having sex with your brother consistently would probably change you in a few ways.
Has anyone ever asked or hinted they they might know something?
>>
>>602958690
>That is very interesting, they wouldn't have strong negative opinions or try to disown you guys? Maybe that's why you guys feel more relaxed with the situation. Nice parents.
Our parents are very loving. They aren't judgmental either. They respect both of us. But my mother is a socialite and she wouldn't be happy if she were to find out. She'd be concerned about reputation.
>>
>>602958816
It is yeah, cocks are just generally more fun to play with than vag's

What would you do if anyone found out? Did you have any homoerotic thoughts before the massage?
>>
>>602958883
Nice. Does your brother know you're posting about this? Does he browse 4chan often? Do you browse and/or post often?
>>
>>602958544
Good to know for you. I mentioned that my parents that I was gay and holy hell. Worst. Talk. Ever. Family life isn't the same.
>>
>>602958826
>So has your brother or you changed at all personality wise?
We're even closer than we used to be. Kissing him and making out with him had that effect. I guess I am in love with him in a way, but it's not the same as wanting to get married or whatever. We both are looking to the future and this is some fun for right now.
>I mean, having sex with your brother consistently would probably change you in a few ways.
I think it has helped both of us relax about college. We tend to try to take on too much at once.
>Has anyone ever asked or hinted they they might know something?
No. Everyone assumes we're close because we're identical twins.
>>
>>602957153
What university!?
>>
>>602959090
>We tend to try to take on too much at once.
...Giggity...in more ways than one
>>
i have been told by a friend that getting fingered by a girl(or just a person) is way more enjoyable while cumming, what can you say about this?
>>
File: 1422347087841.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1422347087841.gif
2 MB, 480x292
this thread
>>
>>602958911
>What would you do if anyone found out?
We'd both deny it.
>Did you have any homoerotic thoughts before the massage?
Sometimes. I've always been able to appreciate a good-looking naked dude's butt. I never paid much attention to dicks.
>Does your brother know you're posting about this? Does he browse 4chan often?
No and no. He doesn't spend much time online.
>Do you browse and/or post often?
No.
>>
Have either of you ever cross dressed for sex?
>>
>>602959223
>i have been told by a friend that getting fingered by a girl(or just a person) is way more enjoyable while cumming, what can you say about this?
I don't want anything in my butt except a tongue so I can't say. My bro doesn't like fingers.
>>
>>602952117
FAGS!!!!
>>
>>602959056
>I mentioned that my parents that I was gay and holy hell. Worst. Talk. Ever. Family life isn't the same.
It would be easier for me since I'm bi. Sorry to hear you had trouble.
>>
>>602959306
>Have either of you ever cross dressed for sex?
no.. we're both happy being dudes
>>
>>602959223
I can answer that. try it sometime. jerk off in the shower and when you feel that you're about to cum, touch your anus and push your finger a tiny bit inside and wiggle while you cum. you'll see.

First time I found out I was jerking off on the toilet and i guess i pooped a little while cumming and it made the orgasm go into overdrive.
>>
>>602959460
Has your brother ever shit on your dick?
>>
>>602959377
so its one way fuck then? you fuck him but u wouldnt let him fuck u
>>
>>602959562
>Has your brother ever shit on your dick?
It's gotten dirty but it was nothing soap and water couldn't take care of.
>so its one way fuck then? you fuck him but u wouldnt let him fuck u
He hasn't asked to fuck me. I might let him but we've been happy with this arrangement.
>>
>>602959554
Try giving your self an enema, holding it in and then letting it go as you orgasm.
>>
What are your kinkiest fetishes? have/would you share them with him? Does he have any particularly kinky ones that he has shared with you?

If you had to choose an ideal boy or an ideal girl (your 10/10) for you to fuck no strings attached with nobody ever finding out, would you choose the girl?
>>
Do you have a pic of your dicks?
>>
>>602959377
i'm right with you. fingers in the butt are so gay. tongues are alright though.
>>
>>602959554
>I can answer that. try it sometime. jerk off in the shower and when you feel that you're about to cum, touch your anus and push your finger a tiny bit inside and wiggle while you cum. you'll see.
I don't like the feeling of a finger. The tennis makes my hands rough so maybe that's why.
>>
>>602959803
Do you guys use lube?
>>
>>602952117
This takes the phrase "Go fuck yourself." to a whole new level
>>
>>602959721
>Try giving your self an enema, holding it in and then letting it go as you orgasm.
I think I'll pass... lol
>What are your kinkiest fetishes?
I'm pretty vanilla but I do like having my butt kissed and my asshole licked. My high school girlfriend liked to do that.
>have/would you share them with him?
I haven't told him.
>Does he have any particularly kinky ones that he has shared with you?
He asked me to insult him once for role-playing (calling him faggot and stuff). I wasn't comfortable with it.
>If you had to choose an ideal boy or an ideal girl (your 10/10) for you to fuck no strings attached with nobody ever finding out, would you choose the girl?
A girl because a perfect 10 would be marriage material. No strings, though? I guess it would be my bro.
>>
>>602952117
As a gay guy, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I wasn't an only child...
>>
>>602959856
>Do you guys use lube?
yeah, oil
>Do you have a pic of your dicks?
No. I've never sexted. I don't know about him but I doubt it.
>>
>>602960121
Rimming feels pretty good, if someone really knows how to do it it can feel as good as getting your dick sucked. You should teach your brother how to lick your butt. Heh and he is a submissive bitch then, and he wants to be reminded of his place when you're fucking him, fair enough.
>>
>>602960227
What a shame. Would have been interesting to see two same looking cocks.
>>
LOL OH MY GOD, SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS SHIT.
>>
>>602960121
>He asked me to insult him once for role-playing (calling him faggot and stuff). I
OP the more I read, the more I think your bro is secretly gay and just not telling you the full details.
>>
>>602960510
>You should teach your brother how to lick your butt.
I guess so. I miss having that done.
>Heh and he is a submissive bitch then, and he wants to be reminded of his place when you're fucking him, fair enough.
I guess I should try to deal with that so he'll enjoy things even more.
>>
>>602960670
yea thats what cross my mind, i guess op will know when he find a girl
>>
>>602960670
>OP the more I read, the more I think your bro is secretly gay and just not telling you the full details.
His big dream is to become an actor so I think role-playing is part of that. But, it does seem that he's more gay than I am.
>>
>>602960632
Do it yourself faggot.
>>
>>602960740
Eh, sexual interractions are about finding a middle ground, if you're uncomfortable doing so then it's understandable and you don't have to force it. If you can get into it though, or even are in different towards it, then yes it will enhance his experience when you pin him down and call him your little bitch while pounding him hard.
>>602960840
He's pretty gay leaning, I'd say.
>>
>>602960840
have you ever bottomed?
>>
>>602960934
>Eh, sexual interractions are about finding a middle ground, if you're uncomfortable doing so then it's understandable and you don't have to force it. If you can get into it though, or even are in different towards it, then yes it will enhance his experience when you pin him down and call him your little bitch while pounding him hard.
Rough sex is definitely out, but I will think about doing more RP.
>He's pretty gay leaning, I'd say.
I thought he might have offered that because he wanted to make me more comfortable, since he was the one who initiated things.
>have you ever bottomed?
no
>>
>>602961117
>I thought he might have offered that because he wanted to make me more comfortable, since he was the one who initiated things.
Keep in mind, he was still the one who initiated things. I bet he's been fantasizing about your cock since you were teens.
>>
>>602961117
your bro is way gayer than you. he has been using you from the beginning. whether you like it or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>602961353
>Keep in mind, he was still the one who initiated things. I bet he's been fantasizing about your cock since you were teens.
He could have told me. We used to play video games in our underwear and fall asleep in the same bed in the basement.
>your bro is way gayer than you. he has been using you from the beginning. whether you like it or not is irrelevant.
He's a good guy. His ass feels pretty nice, honestly.
>>
like you say hes the first guy you ever fucked.

are you his first guy? your bro havent been with another guy?
>>
>>602961775
Hnnngg cuties playing games together in their undies, stahp.

Most asses feel nice, yeah.
>>
Thanks for the good conversation, guys. cheers
>>
>>602957153
>We're American but we're at a university in the UK.
What state?
>>
>>602961883
>are you his first guy?
yes
>your bro havent been with another guy?
definitely not.

got to go..
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.