[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the lies you tell yourself to keep you from killing yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x1136
Post the lies you tell yourself to keep you from killing yourself. We can share each other's and hopefully find a reason to live.

Here's mine: "We only hurt the people we love."

Everyday, these are the words that keep this sad, sad man out there fighting. Somedays, I almost feel nothing at all.
>>
>>602500912
"it'll get better eventually"

also OP is a fag
>>
>>602500912

It will work out this time and I'll get the money and power I crave
>>
>>602500912
>the lies you tell yourself to keep you from killing yourself.
Just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1425621237681.gif (422 KB, 273x333) Image search: [Google]
1425621237681.gif
422 KB, 273x333
Lol I don't. Feb. 10th, 2016. You can mark it on your calendar. I'll post beforehand, maybe livestream it if the internet isn't completely policed beyond usability.

>pic unrelated, but neat anyway
>>
>>602501500
why /bro?
>>
File: 136579598956.png (45 KB, 223x243) Image search: [Google]
136579598956.png
45 KB, 223x243
Mine's not a lie, but here it goes

"The cancer will kill me anyways, so what's the point?"

Stop being such a depressed little bitch.
>>
"She really does love me, and I'll see her this summer."
>>
>30 isn't too old to still live with your parents
>>
Suicide doesn't end the pain it ends the chance of having pleasure
>>
File: Ouroboros.jpg (152 KB, 1024x980) Image search: [Google]
Ouroboros.jpg
152 KB, 1024x980
>>602501730

Boredom, mostly. I never particularly aspired to much, and those I peaked with my menial aspirations about seven years ago. I'm 32 and I knew from roughly around age 14 that I never wanted to live into my late 40s anyway, it just seems like after 40 years there's not much else for me out there.

I reached my personal potential, but it's time to move onto something else. I wonder what I'll do after I kill myself.
>>
>>602502222

That sounds like something a compulsive gambler would say.

>nice digits, anyway
>>
>>602500912
>GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON THE CURB
>WHETHER IT'S IMPOSSIBLE OR LAUGHABLE
>THIS IS THE PATH THAT ALL GREAT MEN WALK!
>IF THERE'S A WALL IN OUR WAY WE'LL BREAK IT DOWN
>IF THERE'S NO PATH WE'LL CARVE IT WITH THESE HANDS
>WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?
>BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, NOT YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ME, NOT ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU.
>BELIEVE IN YOU, WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF

not a lie
>>
If I lose weight and get buff I'll find a girl who will look past my tiny penis.
>>
I don't have to lie to myself.
the best way to stick it to all the bullies and sluts that gave me shit in school is to keep living and do better than them
so far im not
>>
I love you /b/. This failure of a thread is the one thing I've got. I might never see or meet or know the real people behind these words; that helplessness is something magical in and of itself.
>>
I've been drinking and have wanted to kill myself since I was twelve. I don't really tell myself anything to stop myself other than "Suicide is for cowards" but that's not really a lie, it's what I believe... I dunno what to do, I have no control and don't know what the fuck to do...
>>
File: 5cmpersecond.jpg (597 KB, 2460x3785) Image search: [Google]
5cmpersecond.jpg
597 KB, 2460x3785
"It'll cause more bad than good."
I long for the beautiful empty silence and peace. Maybe waiting will make it better.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x1136
OP here. Suicide is not killing yourself. Suicide is the act of killing yourself. Killing yourself is the slow, painful process that we bring about.
>>
>>602500912
"One day I will be a bigger fag than the OP."

"I will be the ultimate fag."
>>
"Tomorrow I'll stop being a virgin"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.