[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get out of the friendzone? Some of you reckon it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: 1382672201876.jpg (40 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1382672201876.jpg
40 KB, 467x700
How to get out of the friendzone?

Some of you reckon it doesn't exist so tell me how you faggots escaped or managed to never get in there.

I have a friend whom I am genuinely friends with and not just pretending to be friends with to get with her but I want more.

Help me out /b/
>>
say it to her and get everything you want or lose everything you have.

one of them will most likely happen
>>
>>602175992
Be sexier
>>
There is no escape from the freindzone. Once you are in it. Its forever.
>>
>>602175992
my little sister friendzoned me
bitch
but after the sixth rape she accepted me as her man
women are suckers for persistence
>>
really big romantic act out of nowhere. Confess your love and see how it Goes. I married my best friend so I think I did pretty good
>>
The friendzone does exist but its all your fault, not the girls.

Dont be a pussy. Tell her
>>
Not sure if it helps but I ended up with a FwB with best female friend of 8 years, a short virgin Asian girl. She had absolutely 0 feelings for me and now she swallows my cum in the back of my car.

Basically one day I told her casually that the other day when I touched her leg accidentally I got hard. She then offered to give me head for "practice".
>>
>>602175992
Don't be confrontational, or give her ultimatums. Be subtle, and just gradually withdraw yourself from her life. Eventually she'll wonder why, and may even pursue something with you more aggressively. The trick is to not come accross as being emotional or needy, but on the other hand don't give her the impression that you don't care at all. This can be a little tricky to pull off though. You don't want to seem either desperate or apathetic.
>>
>be friendzoned
>find new qt
>fuck said qt
>forget you were friendzoned
>not give a fuck anymore

why is that so hard to do for some anons?
>>
File: 1307228620078.jpg (46 KB, 450x655) Image search: [Google]
1307228620078.jpg
46 KB, 450x655
>>602175992
Stop being a fucking pussy and come clean. What other option is there? You already know so act, god damn it...
>>
>>602175992
Got out of the friendzone like 2 weeks ago, we'd been hanging out for the last few months and talking a lot on Skype. I decided that I couldn't deal with just being her friend and wanted to move on with my life. Told her this and went on a date last Sunday, feels good. Just a quick tip, if she says no to a date, you can ask why because it might be some shitty reason like it was for me "I'm afraid you'll be disappointed" which you can talk your way out of.
>>
>>602175992
Take the vagoo off the pedestal and she'll climb your totem pole on her own.
>>
How to avoid the friendzone. Easy don't be friends with girls.

How to fuck girls who want to friend zone you. Easy tell them you aren't friends with girls. I don't know why this works but its like they think if they fuck you they can get you to stick around in the friend zone. This works up to age 25 after that you only need money.

How to fuck a girl in the friend zone.
Wait till you are over 25 she has multiple children and have a good job.

Or just ditch her now and save yourself from a life of beta
>>
>>602175992
make your intentions clear within the first 3 interactions preferable first though. you should be flirting straight away and if she isnt into you get over it.
>>
>>602175992
Stay friends. Become best friends. Spend a metric fuckton of time together. If you really like her you won't mind that much about it anyways.
Then ask her out someday.
Worked 2 out of 4 times for me...
>>
> act a little douchier, less like a friend
> be less interested in them, you have options (even if not...)
>????
> profit
>>
I was there. Spent a lot of time with a girl I loved ever since h.s. finally told her how I felt after she got out of bad relationship. I was there for her because I cared about her. Finally worked up courage and told her how I felt. She secretly started dating another pile of shit and didn't tell me because she was ashamed. Said fuck it, started dating another girl who actually wanted to be with me. 3 years later, still happy. No regrets. Other girl is miserable with other guy, barely bother speaking to her anymore.
>>
>>602175992

THIS >>602177589

tl;dr

Don't get friendzoned in the first place
>>
>>602177339
This is the way I've heard the most

>>602177347
Semi Beta so its hard for me to find other girls and talk to them. Also this grill is pretty amazing. It would be a pretty good matchup.

Should add that mid-late last year I went home with her after a night out but didn't fuck since she was on her period. Still kissed and cuddled and saw and felt her tits and all that gay shit. After that we kind of just drifted apart and she got a bf. But we started talking again late January and she broke up with him last Sunday.
>>
>>602175992
Just stop giving a fuck OP. Just be yourself around them (unless you're a total sperglord) and stop trying to impress or be that one beta orbiter who always seems to available it makes them see you more as a man, which is what they want.
>>
>>602177458
This. Quit being such a goddamn pal. Be sharp and sarcastic with her. Don't come running when she mentions your name.

Although if you're enough of a goddamn beta to post this in /b/, it may be too late for you.
>>
>>602175992
My shitty advice:
Start getting more touchy with her. Start teasing her in a, to some, douchy way. Make fun of her for being fat or whatever, in a playful manner. Comment on her ass and how it's shapely or whatever.

Most friends don't have this flirtatious edge to their conversations. After a little while with this, say you want more than friendship, and that you won't stay just friends anymore. She'll try to weasel her way out of it - "but I like you so much, I don't want to risk blablabla" the usual - but you'll stand firm. Say you want to date her, and want to take her to some shit that she likes.

Take it with a grain of salt. I failed on a critical point with this, but I think I could've pulled it off in a similar situation. At any rate, the chances of anything happening are slim to none (unless you already have a sorta flirty-friendship going on, or you're fucking hot/rich/popular/smart (impressively smart, not just a bit above average)). You'll most likely fail and end up wit no friend and no pussy, but such is life.
>>
>>602175992
Tell the girl how you feel. If she feels the same you're gold. If she doesn't be cool but let her know you need to spend time apart since you can't just be friends. She might come around because of this she might not. Either way you'll end up being happier.
>>
>>602175992
Stop being friends with her. BAM.. Friendzone eliminated.

Think about it this way...
You like her and there's nothing that will probably change that. She doesn't have the same feelings about you. Don't question the logic behind it. The fact is that she doesn't like you that way and there's nothing you can do about it. So your only option is to extinguish your feelings and keep up the good friendship you have with her. Or you can stop being friends with her because you can't handle being friends with someone who doesn't want you as more than a friend.
>>
The only way i know is to find her at a party, or social gathering and start talking to her, then leave and get another super hot girl really into you and then go back to her being really sexual and dominant. (not in an aggressive way) but I understand you need to have some serious skills to do this :/
>>
>>602179430
Oh and I guess I made some assumptions there...

Have you even asked her how she feels? If not, do that first. Just be straight with how you feel.
>>
>>602175992
OP, you may just be fucked, best chance for you is to start ignoring her as politely as possible, like respond if she talks to you, but be as distant as possible. Assuming she just doesn't find you ugly as shit, you may now have a chance. I got freindzoned hard last year, and I released the best thing I could do is just fuck chicks THAT ACTUALLY LIKE ME. Just off of the pretense that you are admitting you are in the frendzone, you probably already screwed the pooch with this one, but trust me there are other girls than her.
>>
>>602178057
>Still kissed and cuddled and saw and felt her tits and all that gay shit
>saw and felt her tits and all that gay shit
>gay shit

Are you even a teenager yet?
>>
>>602180128
btw, I got frienzoned so hard, the chick is literally my fraternities sweet heart. In other words, she gets to wear letters making her MY FUCKING BROTHER!
>>
>>602175992
Here is how I did it:
>become her best friend
>get things a bit sexual
>become distant so she see's what she is missing
>get closer again and get things more sexual
> success

you're welcome.
>>
I've only been friendzoned once in my lifetime (and I got out). Every other girl I had a serious interest in I have fucked.

My secret? I'm interesting and mysterious. I have a serious brain. I solve people's problems. I always know the answer. Girls are curious little creatures. They want to understand. They want to know what made this awesome god who makes shit happen like magic. It's like moths to the flames. And I DON'T ANSWER ANY OF THEIR QUESTIONS OR RESPOND TO THEIR OVERTURES. I'm a private guy, and I don't let them in close enough to satisfy their curiosity. Some of then get bored and stop wondering, which is fine by me. The ones who get stuck in the honey are the ones I'm usually after anyways. A few months of stewing and wanting more usually gets them into a receptive mindset. Then I'll take them on an over the top date with some substance; their usually creaming themselves halfway through and are more than willing to spread their legs for me that night.

The single time I was friendzoned was a girl who was kinda betrothed to this poor slob who couldn't get his ass in gear to actually marry her. She got stuck in the honey while she was trying to make him jealous. She declared a friendzone very early in the time we knew each other. It was an uphill climb but eventually I got out for one week of delicious fucking. Then I let her go and she eventually married her dithering slumbitch.

How did I do it? She wanted to be wanted, so long as it was the idiot she was attached to. So I played the "Imagine if he was doing all this shit for you" card. It clicked with what she wanted AND gave her shit to rub in his face for jealousy value. Then we did two nights of hardcore cool shit - concerts, fine restaurants, the upper class scenes she dreamed about. Drinking at authentic Irish pubs (she had irish heritage). She took her panties off halfway through the second night and I popped her cherry 3 hours later.

Intensity and creativity are your best friends.
>>
>>602178057
For one thing don't be looking at yourself as alpha, beta, or whatever. These are terms we use to describe the mating habits of animals. The only people who reduce themselves to the same level as animals are assholes, and losers. Have some goddamn pride in yourself. Women do like that in men.
>>
>>602181139
women do like animals you are right
>>
>>602181139
women do like assholes you are right
>>
File: calls ppl faggot.png (419 KB, 634x473) Image search: [Google]
calls ppl faggot.png
419 KB, 634x473
Leave /b/ and never come back.
>>
>>602175992
fucking faggot
consider this
has a grill ever come on to you, but you weren't interested?
congrats, you've put her in the friendzone. her response was either being a creepy faggot or moving on, and those are your options as well.

my advice to you is this: if your friend doesn't want more, accept it and move on. better to have her as a friend than nothing at all.
>>
You were in the friend zone long before you ever realized it. Its like walking 200 miles into a forest before you realize you're lost.
You're not getting out.
>>
>>602175992
Friend zone just means shes doesnt see you sexually.

So either you are unattractive to her, too nice, or there's no sexual tension.

Get ripped, act like a prick and create a lot of sexual tension. Only way you will even get laid.
>>
>>602175992

Got out of two different friendzones. Very different stories, but I got out through being an altogether good person. I'm also really good at being friendzoned because I'm very bad at flirting and sexualizing a relationship. I like people to be comfortable and usually try to be uninvasive, which is definitely not the way to go if you want a physical relationship from the get-go.

First one was a girl I was genuinely in love with, and although being close friends was a part of that, there was no moment in our relationship when I didn't want her. I was pretty straightforward about that early on, but she didn't want to be with me because I wasn't mature enough. In her defense, she was almost 17 and I wasn't 14 yet. I was passionate and persistent, yet still dated in the meantime because how else was I going to get mature enough?
I was 17 when we first had sex, 19 when we got together and 21 when our relationship crashed and burned - in big part because we met that early in our lives, I'm sure.

Second time was with a girl
>whom I was genuinely friends with and not just pretending to be friends with to get with her but I wanted more.
The girl always had a crowded friendzone because she's very pretty, very seductive and unbelievably bad at reading signals. Seriously, it's amazing how she doesn't notice anything when everyone's pining over her.
All it took to get with her was years of being her friend and confidant. A bit of harmless flirting, a lot of caring about her, a complete lack of judgement about her terrible taste in boyfriends, a genuine interest in her physical and mental well-being, until a time when we were both celibate and it happened naturally. It's very comfortable starting a relationship with someone you know very well from a neutral standpoint. We've been together about 4 years now.
>>
>>602175992
Genuine friends with a female? FAG
>>
>>602182093
No, they don't, but they also don't like timid, emotional little pussies either. It just easier for them to pick out the pussies, and avoid them.
>>
File: 1396411821180.png (87 KB, 630x620) Image search: [Google]
1396411821180.png
87 KB, 630x620
Stop being a faggot. That's how.
>>
>>602180573
tl;dr faggot. /thread
>>
>>602182377
/thread
>>
>>602175992
Wip ya cock out and ask her opinion on it...problem solved
>>
>>602175992
tell her you want more or you can't be friends anymore. She will have to either give you a chance or lose a friend, if she picks the latter you never had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>602177413
lol that was not a shitty reason, it was a shitty excuse because she didn't wanna date you.
>>
If you even own a fedora, you are in the friend zone before you even try.
>>
>>602175992
i got out of it by obliterating expectations she had of me. it was accidental and painful. i got into a fight, or rather a fight was forced on me, which i won. she witnessed it all.
back at her apartment she was freaking out with her little first aid kit wiping my face and taking care of me and it happened. i didnt fuck her that night but we made out and gave each other oral.
>>
>>602181139
Yes BUT-Assholes and losers usually get a lot of pussy
>>
>>602175992
You might be ugly as fuck, you only can rape her if you want to get out of the friendzone fagg
>>
>>602177336
more details. how did you pull that off? i have a friendzone asian who has no feelings for me. for a while she would flirt and let me grab her ass. but now she won't cause of her bf. how do i get her to do the head thing?
>>
>>602175992
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p37_Ux1G_BI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x669
Get rich and move on.
>>
>>602182377
So much this.

Also, I don't get this whole thing about the girl just being girlfriend material. I thought you had to be friends to be a SO. Like why would you wanna date someone who you're not friends with????? Of course the relationship is gonna be shit.
>>
>>602175992
Stop being the guy that supports everything she says. Challenge her. Be the decision Maker.
>>
>>602175992
Never got out of the friend zone but, you can always fuck her friends!
>>
>>602183784
THIS. Pisses me off every time a guy is all beta and has no thoughts/wants of his own.
>>
You lure them into the mall saying you are going to buy them free shoes, then you pay black guys in the food court to hold her down. Then you shove Taco Bell's new quesarita up her vagina. You're out of the friend zone.
>>
the way to get out of the friend zone is to stop being her friend. When you are fucking a girl you aren't her friend, you are her sexual partner. She sees you as the guy that makes her pussy happy and she builds a comfortable narrative around that. A fuck partner doesn't paint her toenails nor listens to her bullshit emotional issues with other dudes.
>>
If you're talking about a girl (under 25) there are slim chances of getting out of it. Girls play this card where they like to act like they know what they want, but they have absolutely no clue.
A girl has an impression of you after the very first time you meet. That's when she decides if she wants to fuck you or not.
If she does, hooray, you may now FDB for the rest of your life (or until she gets married)
If she doesn't, you're in the friend zone, and there's no escape (for girls, not women)

When girls are young guys are climbing all over them and trust me the neckbeard trying to sneak a peck on the cheek while you're hanging out isn't cute. If a girl likes you, she likes you, and she wants to fuck.
If she doesn't, trust me, she has other options. Get over it
>>
>>602182939
>Create sexual tension
Isn't that a two person thing?
>>
File: 1423094242045.jpg (212 KB, 1260x736) Image search: [Google]
1423094242045.jpg
212 KB, 1260x736
>>
>>602177339
this is what will most likely work. and if it doesn't work, she just disappears from your life; it's not good to stick around anyway if you want more and she doesn't
>>
>>602175992
call her a whore
>>
>>602183476
Getting pussy is easy to pull of. Just hang out in trashy bars and throw drinks at whoever catches your eye. If that fails hire a hooked.

If you are wanting someone you don't mind growing old with its going to take a little more effort. Chances are though that it's going to be easier for you than the asshole, because they are assholes after all.
>>
>>602185349
>Never marry a woman unless she loves you more than you love her.

Except, she's doing the same thing and doesn't want to settle for your sorry ass.
>>
>>602178614
>Start teasing her in a, to some, douchy way
Do that and make fun of her all the time. Don't call her fat though since she is skinny as fuck. She has anxiety issues as well.

Also on Sunday night at about 12am she texted me telling me about how she broke up with her boyfriend and we've been talking ever since. She's just super sad and depressed all the time now. I keep texting her and checking if she's ok cause I do genuinely care for her as a friend and I would do anything for any one of my friends. But it seems like that's not the way to get out of the friendzone so I literally don't know what to do...
>>
>>602175992
Well there you have your problem OP

You want to genuinely be friends with her so that's what you get.

I never want to be genuinely friends with a girl, I want to genuinely stick my dick in them. So either I fuck them, or I loose interest in them and go find someone else. Really simple.

tl;dr: I never get friendzoned
>>
>>602175992
Get a girlfriend who isn't her. She will get jealous, and then you fuck her.
>>
>>602178441
Yeah man I have problems with an exfiance broke up before valentines about to get back together but idk I keep saying no cuz her face and voice annoy me at this point. Dont be a beta fag and ignore her ass then fuck a hotter girl and brag about it on facebook. I did it and it will eork every time. Quit asking b if you are then you're too pussy to act on your own and have some bal ls. Faggot.
>>
>>602180573
*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.