[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other NEETs on tonight? How's it going? Let's have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20140706_155846.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140706_155846.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Any other NEETs on tonight?
How's it going?
Let's have a chat.
>>
>>601383140
Get a job you piece of shit.
>>
>>601383140
/neet/ 4 life
>>
suicidal neet here
>>
>>601383354
Been lookin dawg, its very hard where I
Live. Many others know my pain.
>>601383552
Aw yeah. What's up man?
Why no job?
>>
>>601383762
Shit dude. Lately I've been a little
Interested in the concept of suicide.
I'm not suicidal myself though. How
come you want to end it /b/ro?
>>
Why are you a NEET? I'm not judging. I just grew up in a household where, yeah, my parents would give me shelter but by the time I was 19 they said "Get a job and/or get out." Are your parents really cool with you just mooching off of them for your whole life?
>>
neet living off my pushover dad's money reporting in
>>
>>601384084
Carbon monoxide
>>
>>601384084
33, sever depression over 27 years, no jobs here, actually have lost the will to keep going
>>
>>601384108
22 meet here and yes they don't even care and always say "I don't mind you here" and buy me food and shit. I think they would be miserable without me here to be honest.
>>
>>601384827
Neet* sorry on mobile
>>
>>601384108
Like I said. I wish I had a job, its just really hard to find one in this dead end town. I live in Ontario, Canada by the way. Being a neet is kind of like an endless weekend, but for me I want it to be over. I live with my dad, his girlfriend, and her 4 year old kid, I also have a neet brother that I live with. We both know what its like to look for a job here, he has much more experience on his resume than me and still no avail. Our mom sends us money for groceries and stuff, our dad doesn't do shit.
>>
>>601385053
shit dude me too. where you at in ON?
>>
>>601384827
empty nest syndrome
>>
>>601385417

My mom got that bad. After she kicked me out she got a couple dogs and literally calls them her "daughters".
>>
File: 1423910014153.gif (1 MB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1423910014153.gif
1 MB, 180x180
>>601384359
You've been severely depressed since before you were 5? That's actually so bad it's impressive.
>>
>>601386019
well 6, I didn't even know I was depressed. I thought that's how everyone was
>>
>>601385053
>>601385224

Same here, took me months to find a job. Minimum wage running an entire restaurant myself. Better then nothing though.

Hang in there Ontaribros
>>
I've been a NEET for a while, but I've been loosing wait to join the military. I'm not crazy excited for it, but it'll give me money and time to find some fucking ambition.
>>
>>601384827

I'm >>601386602 and my mom is the same way. I take care of chores and the animals, give her someone to talk since my dad works early in the morning. She doesn't really want me to go but I've got to do something.
>>
About what, anon?
>>
>>601386602
>losing wait

You're a disgrace to the neets who take the time to learn instead of literally constantly wasting time, you can't even spell weight. Infantry fodder inc.
>>
>>601386602

>loosing
*losing
>wait
*weight

They do require to spell in the military I presume.
>>
>>601386190
Samefag here. I've been severely depressed, still prone to depression and alcoholism. I've learned to manage it though and I take 150mg of venlafaxine daily. It actually works, though. I'm a pretty happy guy at 35. What sorts of treatment have you received and how has it worked for you?
>>
>>601387423
welbutrin zoloft, not really doing okay
>>
>>601385417
My mom takes care of my brother with MS, but also gives me money whenever i see her, she bought me a car last year, she also works min wage, she is not rich by any means. His parents aren't pieces of shit like we are in other words just like my mom is.
>>
dropped out of college 2 semesters in, living completely off my dad and i'm not sure why he hasn't cut the cord on me honestly

been using his money to buy food weed and go to vidya tournies for years now

its weird that he doesn't say anything and whenever we talk hes way too accepting that i cant get a job

im beginning to think i have some sort of retardation or autism or something
>>
>>601387423
weed and i don't take small shit seriously, I know when I need to be serious, which is rare. Shit isn't even all that bad bruh, realize shit's probably in your own head, thats what usually fucks with me. Find shit you're good at, even if it doesn't pay, confidence in anything is key.

know thats kinda cliche but it's the unfortunate truth, just gotta work it out your own way.

It's like why people who play WoW with 0 income but they raid mythics cleanly but are still happy, cuz they're good at something, take their raiding away and you'll have a mess.
>>
>>601387395
>>601387154

Maaannn, give me a break guys. Shit. I misspell a few words and you jump down my throat? It's late. I'm tired. I wholly apologize for my misgivings, I beseech thee, forgive me for my trespasses, fellow NEETS of /b/.
>>
>>601388518
Forgiven.
>>
>>601388136
Did you mean that for someone else? I'm doing okay. I had/have clinical depression as an actual psychiatric condition, but I've got nothing to complain about, my life is pretty good.
>>
>>601387575
Can you get better medical care or is that hard to come by for you? i.e are you an Amerifag?
>>
>>601389276
MapleFag here, I just don;t want help anymore
>>
22 and still live at home

I haven't worked in 5 years now. Last job I had I got motion sickness from bad and had to quit. Flying in an airplane controlling a camera for $11/hr. It was nice because I went to Poland for free but now all I can have here back in Ashtabula Ohio is nothing but minimum wage jobs like McDonald's, Burger King or factories. I've been looking for a few weeks just for hopes I find a place to work. If not I guess I'll have to just accept minimum wage and say fuck it. After 5 years it gets a bit old. I'm not fat, don't buy much shit, drug and alcohol free because I'm just not into it after about age 17 and my parents just seem to not care that I'm here but they always say they like me being here. They never ask for money but I do help out with random shit sometimes.
>>
>>601383140

22, disillusioned with life for years, just doing drugs and drinking all the time coasting off of the money I made at my last jobs. I've been doing this for a year and a half. Was rooming at my best friends house, but got kicked out because I didn't have a job or ambition and was just fucked up all the time. Havent had a job in 4 months, before that I had a job which I got fired from, and before that I dropped out of 3 college courses, and I'm currently moved back at home looking for work because I'm totally broke. Looking back, I totally fucked up my future chances. I Have a horrible, dark outlook on life that makes it impossible to connect with anyone. If I'm not drunk or high, I get irritable as fuck and life isn't even worth living. I barely eat, and any food I do eat has basically zero nutrients in it. It all started because I thought life was too stupid to take seriously so I might as well live it up. Now I'm facing the horrible consequences. I'm a fucked up loser, thats why I'm here at 2 in the morning.
>>
>>601386897
Same here but the twist is that my dad has dementia and I quit my job to take care of him a few months ago. My life = stagnant
>>
>>601383140

I'm good man. I guess I'm a NEET. HAven't had a job for 3 years. Life sucks man. I
>>
>>601388987
naw just assumed sadmodedepression, which is generally caused by not doing jack shit, if you're good then ignore what i said but, still somewhat know what im talking about, but circumstances etc.
>>
I'm not a neet myself (Employed, and currently in college), but I certainly am interested in what you guys do and whatnot. Good luck / Good job, neets.
>>
>>601389276
....also. I know how hard it can be to get out of that rut, especially when you have so little to work with. Even holding down a simple job and saving some cash can seem like a horrible existence and a single day can feel like a very, very long time to a depressed person. Planning the next ten, twenty years can be easy in comparison with making it through a normal week.
>>
>>601389873
sleep, vidya, eat, piss and shit, /b/

repeat.
>>
no offense but all you guys are faggots. You think i like cooking 9 hours a day for old pieces of shit? NO i dont, but I do it because I have to. I doesnt matter if im miserable, or dont like, or an unhappy. I do the things I need to because the last thing I want is to be dependent on someone because im an incompetent asslard who thinks I deserve my dreamjob with 0 qualifications
>>
>>601389429
That's really sad, bro. Do you even consider yourself a sensitive or intelligent or worthy person, or do you basically hate yourself?
>>
>>601385053

I'm from ontario too. It's a dead end province. No jobs, nothing interesting here, and populated by rednecks.
>>
25, live with my mom. She's a brutal alcoholic but still buys food and pays bills with help from my grandma that lives down the street. I literally have too many social problems to have a normal job
>>
>>601390890
the answer to both is yes
>>
>>601389873
Wake up cook breakfast
Wash face / shave or shower if needed
Use computer or tablet play games browse anything I want do whatever I want.
Can use parents car and go anywhere but I only have about $20 right now.
Usually browse YouTube, /b/, grooveshark, local news, watch movies, etc.
Play vidya sometimes
Sleep and repeat
>>
>>601390744
nice dubbs
>>
>>601390999
Checked
>>
Haven't had a job since 2009
On disability
On some good pills that have me chilling
Watch Netflix and play mmo all day every day
Live with grandma who goes to subway for me
Dat double meat
Have sex dreams about grandma but won't put it in her
Only friend is grandmas cat
Almost never leave house
>>
>>601391170
So, what? You're just gonna an hero?
>>
>>601392550
Are you fat as fuck?
>>
>>601392658
probably. 2 cups of apple seeds
>>
>>601392728
Kinda. 270. 6 foot
>>
File: cropdustin.jpg (92 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
cropdustin.jpg
92 KB, 550x500
>>601389873

My pathetic NEET routine:

>Wake up at around 1 pm
>Think about life, it's shit.
>Smoke weed
>Play vidya games
>Look for a job if I'm not feeling too lazy
>Record some music on the gear that I spent my life savings on
>Realize I'll never make it in music
>Smoke more weed
>Hang out with other loser friends and get drunk if I have enough cash
>Get back home, nap
>Wake up around 10 pm
>Browse /b/, play vidya, listen to music, get high/drunk till I pass out at around 6 or 7 am

Damn, I fucked up
>>
>>601391788
I have lost hope too I do the exact same thing only I have a job which is needed just to pay my way. This shit isnt being a neet its basically what everyone is doing who doesnt have the good fortune of parents supporting them and paying for everything. my routine is

wake up after 5 alarm shut offs

drag myself to the shower to wash

get ready for work eat breakfast

get to work take shit off boss and customers whilst trying not to snap

get home exhausted

eat, play vidya, watch movie, fap

Sleep and repeat

Weekend arrives I have free time to basically clean my place and do chores. Sometimes I go out with friends and do he same shit go to a bar or out for a meal. It's all rinse repeat until something bad happens like an illness or something fuck ups and I have to somehow find extra cash to pay and cover it.

You neets really don;t know how good you have it. Ive had gfs come and go all they do is help with chores and you can fuck them after awhile it gets tedious and drifts off. I have been chronically depressed for years

Life really does suck Id take my life tomorrow if I didn't love my parents so much and knew it would fuck their world up.
>>
File: 1425099320241.jpg (64 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1425099320241.jpg
64 KB, 224x216
>>601393027
You know to crush the seeds first, right?
>>
>>601393426
Age and location?
>>
>>601394320

22, Ontario.
>>
>>601393626
I'd take my life too, but I'm doing it when my parents die. I'm going out with a .44 hollow point to the temple
>>
For all of these people in this thread except me, why haven't you killed yourselves yet?
>>
>>601394814
It would ruin my parents.
>>
>>601394878
This seems to be the general consensus.
>>
>>601394814
Too scared and what it would do to my family
>>
>>601394878
I didn't kill myself because it wouldn't have ruined my parents. My parents are arseholes, which is why I became suicidal in the first place.
>>
>>601394814
On good pills
>>
>>601394814

My family and best friends would probably feel shitty. That's it.
>>
>>601394814
ive really thought about it but it would crush my parents so bad I dont want to put them through that. I dont work but at least Im alive and can talk to them. I bet if I asked them if they would rather have me not exist they would cry
>>
>>601395245
>>601395404
Hmm, true. If I had no parents and no friends. I'd go and do something absolutely insane, then kill myself.
>>
Lol get a job you noobs. Self pity suicidal faggots. Virgin thread.
>>
>>601394814
too scared of it failing, killing yourself isnt as easy as it seems. Your body and mind set automatically wants to live. You know it will be painful and there is the unknown on the otherside. It would ruin all your families lives and they would have to somehow deal with it. If you try hanging it and it goes wrong you could end up brain damaged. Jump off a bridge and its unsuccessful your permanently crippled. Overdose and its not enough your organs are fucked and you have to live through it and also your family and everyone genuinely in life thinks your a piece of shit.
>>
>>601395733
I'm not a virgin, or a neet, but sometimes it feels like life is too hard. I've been working full time for years, and taking care of my sick dad. + a treasure trove of bullshit that I have to deal with (not going to name it, but it's enough to drive anyone mad)

Frankly, I'll admit it. I'm too weak to be alive, because it seems like I have the world on my shoulders and I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>601395990
Or get a gun, no way to fuck that up.
>>
>>601390999

>too many social problems

Bullshit. Elaborate.
>>
>>601396277
Yes there is, and many people have done it before.
>>
>>601395733
"I didn't have a job and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now." - Morrissey.

>I'd like a job, though tbh. I was thinking something like CEO of a large corporation. I wouldn't say no to $2 million a year plus profit bonuses and a $15 million retirement bonus after 4 years.
>>
>30 year old convicted felon for crime I did not commit
>DUI, didn't have ounce of alcohol in me, had just worked 12 hour day and was tired as fuck
>Cop pulled me over, was being a total dick, started scremaing at me to blow into the breathylizer
>Out of spit I refused, but didn't realized I fucked up big. Everyone thinks refusing just denies them evidence to use against you, but it also denies yourself evidence to prove your innocence
>Cop's word against mine
>Couldn't afford lawyer
>Courts took the cop's word alone for EVERYTHING, literally wasn't allowed to get a word in edgewise
>Cop said I drove up onto the curb (I didn't) which constitutes an accident, automatic felony in NY
>5 years probation
>Lost job
>Lost driver's license
>Cops seized my truck, sold it at an auction, department kept the money
>Had to move in with 90 year old grandparents
>Fiance broke off engagement, left me for some swaggot douche
>Days are spend depressed as fuck, playing WoW and masturbating
>Live in dead end town to begin with, now have no license, no vehicle and a felony record
>Probation officer harps on me incessantly to get a job with these conditions
>Well I ask him how I'm supposed to get a job with no vehicle, a felony record and a dying economy he says "That's no excuse"
>Ask when I will get my license back
>"You probably won't. You could have killed someone"
>Every other day a phone call from probation
>"Have you found a job yet?"
>>
>>601396518
Stop living in America. Seriously.
>>
>>601396518
>Out of spite I refused

That's your own problem, idiot. I'm glad you got fucked sideways. You should have just took the breathylizer.
>>
>>601395733
I hve a job it makes no difference, Ive had girlfriends, I have a loving family I have money. Self pity it isn't clinical depression is real. Id rather lose a leg and feel normal and desire shit than be like this.
>>
>>601396277
UK fag there are no guns
>>
>>601396774
So you don't desire anything?
>>
>>601396396
.44 hollow point to the temple no way to mess up when half of your brain is gone.
>>
>>601396518
Buy a dash cam. That's what I did. Got pulled over for running a stop sign, showed the cop that I also had a dash cam recording, lol. He let me off with a warning and I was laughing all the way home. She changed his tune really quick.
>>
>>601396751
>"Land of the free"
>"Best country on Earth"
>"lol I took a 2 month training course and I say you look drunk, give up all those rights you supposedly have and blow into this device
>Glad he got fucked sideways

I really don't get you Americans.
>>
>>601397233
*He
>>
>>601396887
Nope
>>
>>601397233
A little late for that now.
>>
File: asfafafff.jpg (3 KB, 97x121) Image search: [Google]
asfafafff.jpg
3 KB, 97x121
>>601397268
+1
>>601396905
>Half a brain
>You too, can be President.
>>
>>601397268
That's not an American, that's an Ameritard.
>>
>>601396887
No seriously, thats how messed up it is. I am housebound and barely eat, I feel no emotion only like deep irritation and sadness. I could be given a million dollars it wouldnt change anything, I could have models spreading their pussies and I wouldnt get hard or I would fuck them and just be like meh. I basically lay in bed for hours upon hours, tried drugs that make me worse. Its only going to get worse when my health declines. It really is the worst feeling in the world.
>>
File: 1424828696643.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1424828696643.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
God, this thread is really depressing me. Fellow NEET here, 20 years old. I currently blame my lack of progress (job-wise) on me not having a license or car to drive myself to and from a job, but when I do get those things I'm afraid I'll come up with another excuse. I have no faith in myself when it comes to my being productive.

I've been trying to self study computer programming for some time now. Once I have enough of an understanding of the basics, my plan was to go to a coding bootcamp, put together a killer portfolio and then get a career in the trade. But it has recently come to my attention (with my reading my new textbooks) that my reading comprehension skills are shit and I'm basically always going to be in my own way with this. I think I have ADD, which basically provides me with one way ticket to a life of obscurity and unhappiness, I guess.

I am on good meds now for my crippling depression, but this thread has me questioning why I don't just throw in the towel . I've obviously failed at giving this life thing a good run.
>>
>>601397657
I sympathize with this, I had been this way for a long time. I was put on meds that snapped me out of it, but sometimes I'll find myself crawling back into bed and sleeping the day away just to escape being awake.
>>
>>601397657
Damn, that's crazy. Do you know what's causing it? Maybe some repressed memories, or something traumatic in your past?
>>
>>601397704
The worse thing is I am 30 so my life is over and ruined I have a license I have a job, it doesnt take away that eternal sadness and feeling of emptiness away the letharfy and the pointlessness to everything. I dont mean to make you more depressed. But have you delved into your trade?

How many fuckers are already fighting tooth and nail to get into it? are there any jobs or enough to go around? Are you sociable enough to handle the interviews and constantly deal with contacts? You realize a few bouts of depression meaning time off you get fired and then thats a black mark against you as is mentioning any kind of mental illness.
>>
>>601386602
I used to be an ~~adventur~~ aspiring soldier like you.

Trained for two straight years on my own in the hopes I'd be good enough for boot camp; going on 10-15 mile hikes in the Santa Monica Mountain Preserve every other day, carrying 30+ pound weighted backpack, and ate nothing but Kale, Tuna, Chicken, V8 juice, and Protein shakes. I went from a 240 pound depressed and suicidal fat kid, to 160 pounds of muscle and ambition. Being a fat, pathetic beta for my entire life, I had finally become, Alpha. I had a new outlook on life, a feeling of purpose and self worth. But it all was for nothing. I got rejected because of "mental illness." I was apparently labeled with Autism as a child because in the 90's fucking everyone had autism, and even though I clearly don't have it, the label stays. Being turned down from the only career path I ever dreamed of, the only thing that gave me a reason to keep living, I just said "fuck it" to Life for the second time. Well, that was supposed to be a short post, but I guess here's my intro. Hello friends.
>>
>>601395404
This is where I'm pretty much at too. My parents are my best friends and it's really just entirely depressing. I could never hurt them like that.
>>
>>601396518
I hear you man, I'm 27 and I fucked my life up over 1 small mistake like you did. Everyday I wish I could go back, but that's impossible, and just knowing that I feel like killing myself. The only thing that's keeping me alive is that there is a hope that somehow, one day, I can right the wrongs, if even possible at all.
>>
>>601383140

I'm depressed because I'm ugly, and being ugly has caused me to be anti-social. That's pretty much it. Girls hate looking at me. I'm afraid to go anywhere because I don't want people judging the way I look.
>>
>>601398375
lol your life isn't over at 30. That's still pretty young actually. You've got time to get your shit together if you work at it.
>>
>>601398375
Oh god, don't even remind me. That's my main concern with my holding a job. If there are days where I just can't make it work, as hard as I try, there would be no tolerance for that. Because there will always be someone without a mental illness to show me up.

As for how in demand jobs are in the field and how many there are to go around, I honestly have no idea. I feel like it's almost better that I don't know. That kind of thing can be very discouraging, and I discourage myself enough as it is.

I am a pretty sociable person, though. I used to have some pretty bad social anxiety, but I outgrew that with time.

And sorry, what would you consider to be me delving into my trade, by definition? I don't understand the question.
>>
>>601397990
>>601398143
I was bullied a bit at a school, but who wasnt. It's a disgusting condition. Its like you have no desire for anything or care at all. I was put on meds and they sent me crazier side effects of some of them are suicidal thoughts. My parents suffer with mental illness to but they are unaware and seem happy. I am on the verge of losing my job and once that goes I am fucked I cant pay my bills which means I will be homeless, Im scared to go outside anyway I constantly have panic attacks at work and struggle with confusion. The treatments for mental health are a joke as basically in my mind it cant be treated if your mind is broke. Your constantly fighting against it. I try hobbies and new shit but literally I have no interest or enjoyment in any of it. I watch comedies and my friends are laughing their asses off I just stare blankly at it and feel nothing. I dont see how you can cure something like this once all hope is gone.
>>
>>601398967
That's really unfortunate, dude. Have you considered cosmetic surgery? I've actually looked into it a bit for myself and I'm expecting some really good things to come from it. It's worth a shot, you know?
>>
>>601398586
Thanks bro, I really can't tell you how much your post means. It's comforting to know someone else out there knows that feel. Every night I wish life was like a game where you could just reload your last save point to before you fucked up. Shit is downright bleak at times, but I keep going. I really don't know why, but I do have hope that someday things will be better. I have to believe that.
>>
>>601399280
This sounds like a nightmare. And I have the same experience with trying to find new hobbies. Are your parents against you moving back in with them just until you get your shit back together?
>>
>>601384108
You're lucky, without parenting like that its very easy to fall into doing whatever you want. I legitimately had no parenting, I'm kind of a NEET; I've been working on and off, but more often off because I'm the only person pushing myself and without employment I'm not finding a spouse to help push me.

I think that is a huge thing with me, my personality is that when somebody depends on me, I feel very motivated to be a provider and don't mind the codependence. But when I'm single, its a Catch 22 where I just have reached a point where I'm not sad nor happy to be completely fine where I am. You lose track of months, you tell yourself every birthday "I'll get my shit together by this age" - you never do, you need to remove the safety net to really break the habit. And, I'm now stuck being the safety net because my only parent now depends on me living at home to pay half the bills off what I make with electronics on eBay fml.
>>
>>601398399
This is what I get at in the majority of my posts, where do you go when the options you hope will save you give you meaning are realistically out of reach?

all that blood sweat and tears becoming an alpha male focusing on something just to be rejected. If you knew you were going to get rejected you wouldnt have put yourself through all that or for the fun of it. Non depressed people do they enjoy it and run marathons because they want to or compete because they want to. If you have no desire or interest in anything and cant care less what the result is its hard to see a future or how to get yourself out of it. I believe everyone is in a similar rut only they are unaware of it and are happy with the rinse repeat as they enjoy the simpler things depressed people dont. A lot of my friends play battlefield, they compete and enjoy the banter and the level ups and the new guns. I play it feel nothing oh ive unlocked a new gun...who gives a shit, oh I have 10000 xp points...so fucking what! yet my friends are loving it getting a kick out of it cant wait to play. I wish I wasnt that way but you cant force something that isnt there.
>>
>>601398375
Also, I'm not sure how your life is over if you have a license and a job. That leaves you pretty well off, aside form the mental health issue. But that can be helped with medication. It's a pain in the ass trying to find a good fit among the endless amount of meds that are available, but once you do it is worth it.
>>
>>601385053
Which city, you can take my old job honestly if you're in London, it isn't glamorous, but you'll get hours because everyone I worked with quit. I know they're desperate to hire.
>>
>>601399033
work at it how anon, this is the kind of shit I mean. There is nothing to work at or aim for
>>
Damn, I really sympathize with all of you guys and wish you all the best. Ive never wanted a group of people to succeed in life so much. I feel like I'm really among my peers here, and by rooting for you guys, I'm kind of rooting for myself as well.
>>
>>601399259
delve into your trade means like researching it, you would be a fool to spend time and money on courses with no hope of employment just to have a skill that cant really do much for you.
>>
>>601400416
You and me both. Just us being here right now is proof that we haven't completely given up just yet.
>>
File: thatfeel.png (49 KB, 976x548) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.png
49 KB, 976x548
Stay strong /b/rothers. I know hard hard it is, believe me I know. It's dark and cold out there. But just remember, you're never really alone, not on /b/. We're out there. Out in all that dark and cold.

And we know that feel.
>>
>>601400537
Oh, okay. Well I've absolutely done research. I'm even kind of following in the footsteps of a computer programmer who did really well for herself with finding a job after all was said and done.

But I have yet to spend any money on my trade. I torrented my textbooks and the class I am taking now is streamed for free on Stanford University's official website.

I also researched the bootcamp that I plan to put myself through and it all looks really promising.

And Computer Science is a top tier major, of course, so that checks out too.

It seems as if the only thing stopping me is myself, at this point.
>>
>>601399671
my parents live apart and are also struggling with their on lives I try not to burden them. I don't know how else to kind of word it. If you look at me on paper my shit is kind of together. I have a job I have a license I have a few friends and ive had girlfriends my problem is I feel nothing I just want to die as its all boring and pointless and I cant change that mind set. Ive had drugs ive had therapy its not something I can fix in my mind. if my leg was broke id follow the steps needed and it would heal, my mind is broke ive tried all the steps and just feel nothing if I had a gun id have killed myself a very long time ago, i cant get one in the uk though.
>>
NEET for almost a year now. I've really been desiring a gf or something. There's no chance of finding a chick that's into video games that isn't ugly or fat, is there?
>>
>>601393426
>>Record some music on the gear that I spent my life savings on
>>Realize I'll never make it in music

Thoughts like that kill people faster than a bullet. This post gave me feels because I can relate.
>>
>>601400935
Damn, that's true. I'm really thankful for this thread right now. I think I needed it. Knowing you're not alone can be really helpful.
>>
>>601400067
I stopped driving out of fear of hurting someone. my mind would lapse and I would want to just crash my car at like 100mph also any mefs make you unable to drive or do shit have you been on any of them? the side effects are an absolute nightmare I have to keep taking time off work and one more absence im fired. I wont be able to get another job with my history and mental health so what is the fucking point. thanks for the positive attitude though it just isnt that simple
>>
>>601401101
I really wish I could help you, dude. Like truly. This is really getting me down.

But when you say you've had drugs, I assume you mean medication, right? How many did you go through besides giving up hope in ever finding the right one?
>>
>>601401249
There is bro. Shit, most girls will gladly get into video games, even if they weren't before, simply because their man is. Women love getting into things their man is into, because it lets her spend time with you. Focus on getting the the girl and the games will follow.
>>
>>601401074
>>>
>Anonymous 03/02/15(Mon)08:32:07 No.601400187 ▶
> >>601385053
well this is fine you have a plan and a goal so you should be fine just follow it through. Ive never had one and whenever I make one I fall halfway through as I lose interest and cant cope with the work load.
>>
>>601401655
about 4 different ones, everyone has tried to help me people at work the mental health people my parents at some point I just revert back and end up pissing them off I now basically live in isolation. Anyone around me avoids me as i am depressing as fuck.
>>
>>601401482
I've basically been on meds my whole life and I don't think that it has hindered my ability to drive much. Right now I'm on 120 MG of Duloxetine and I've been doing really well on it. I was seriously giving up hope on ever finding anything that had any kind of effect on me. I had been numb for so long. And I don't experience any side effects on my meds.

The ones that you are taking definitely do not sound like they are working for you. When was the last time you saw a psychiatrist? Your meds seem to be bringing up some very big, life interrupting issues. That's no good.
>>
>>601401680
This is completely true, actually. I had a boyfriend who was really into video games and he managed to get me into them like I'd never been before. It gave us something to bond over and it was really great. When you do find the right person, they'll be willing to pick up your hobbies as a way to get close to you and it'll be an all around good time.
>>
>>601402444
>When you do find the right person, they'll be willing to pick up your hobbies as a way to get close to you and it'll be an all around good time.

I agree with that, because I got my ex into my hobbies when we were together, and had a lot of fun. Sadly, she ended up cheated on me, so I guess we weren't meant for each other after all. Maybe it was for the best. Who knows.
>>
>>601401697
My difficulty with following it through lies with my brain, though. My stupid, infected, poorly functioning brain. It's like the game is rigged from the start, no matter what I do to insure that things should work out.

And I'm sorry to hear about your lack of direction, that's what my problem was for a very long time. I also don't do well with a heavy work load, which is like... the biggest hindrance that can be had by someone in their academic career.

But don't you have anything you enjoy, anon? Even if it's the most obscure thing ever.
>>
>>601401996
Man, I wouldn't avoid you. That's some weak shit. People who truly cared about you would stand by you, helping you out where they can and seeing you through this.

If I were you I would look into getting a psychiatrist who you can feel about, and definitely one who knows their shit. You should be able to describe what you need from a medication and have a psychiatrist prescribe one to you that would be a good fit, with what you need in mind. Perhaps the one you had worked with previously wasn't very good?
>>
>>601402853
In those situations, more often than not that is exactly the case. She was obviously looking for something that you couldn't give her, and that kind of thing isn't exactly an easy fix. So yeah, fuck that shit. You're better off finding someone who's on the same page as you.
>>
>>601403000
most of the posts in here are from me, I find it difficut to enjoy things at all as it seems I have too much shit to do and nothing seems to get done. I spent 5 hours yesterday trying to order some clothes online I couldnt make a decision then ended up not buying hardly anything. normal people see shit they like and buy it, nothing at all appeals to me or I have a complex if its the right thing. Im like this with absolutely evertyhing pure indecision. ive had the same clothes for like 7 years and do the same thing daily. I buy new things then I just doont bother with it. I think i spent hundreds on a new tv ps3 all the gear like eye toy and all that shit I played it once then left it. its covered in dust somewhere now. I figure I buy the ps4 its the same anything is like that I bought a home gym set it all up worked out for a week then lost all desire and interest. when your like this whats the point in anything.
>>
>>601403539
they cost a shit ton of money which I cant afford, they do stand by me but because I cant be the guy they want me to be like I am miserable and lethargic and snappy and irrated it s no fun so i bring the mood down and avoid it, figure they are having a better time without me. Like if they want to go to play some pool I may have a panic attack or trip out or lose interest and want to go home it ruins there night and pisses them off.
>>
Actually wondering what my quality of life is at this point. Unable to have relationships because of childhood sexual abuse by my father, can't stand to be hugged, kissed, even touched, let alone have sex. The first chance I had to lose my virginity I didn't even act like I wanted it. She starts kissing me, putting her hands on me and I freak out, pushing her off my bed. Needless to say she didn't like that, but I didn't blame her for not knowing, just myself for not getting over it. Without a desire for sex and emotionally crippled, I was never really motivated to get a gf. There was a girl i thought i really liked once, but she strung me along for two years and after she turned me down when I finally asked her out, she starts dating, who I considered at the time to be my best friend. This event only solidified my resolve to never let another human being in. Without a desire for the basic thing that drives most human beings to get up in the morning, I truly don't know why I should act as though tomorrow is worth looking forward to.
>>
How do you NEET's get your mom to stop hating you?
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.