[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think you're understanding the proximity of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10
File: itttypewithoutthinking.png (34 KB, 1412x820) Image search: [Google]
itttypewithoutthinking.png
34 KB, 1412x820
I don't think you're understanding the proximity of this gay nigger. He's got a huge fucking banjo and he's just flying out the window with it.
>>
So as we let the coast coast I coast with a dreamy sound as my consciousness produces nonsense
>>
I'd propose that we just go hunting for giraffes but clearly that's not an option since the giant vegetable stole them all.
>>
Jesus harry I just shat meself on a pipe lol jk lets go eat some fish n chips with our dear friend the lol ok Jerome lets go find him xd oh look there he is sipping tea like a true brit
>>
youre mother is a test tube faggot eater of worlds who never had shit to drop onsides of the hockey court
>>
Oh God a fuck a duck nmuck a luck summa get dahs nigga yeeeeit
>>
fuck my nigger asshole cheek fetish because he crop shop top spot is under construction of the megaforce intuition institution anal boosting fever.
>>
fgss like to eat shit and poop all over the floor fucking gay ass butt people eat shit and karate fart all day
>>
this thread is pure gold
>>
>>601337163
I think republicans make good point occasionally.
>>
what the fuck did you just say about me? you little bitch, ill have you know i graduated top of my class in gorilla warfare and have over 300 confirmed kills
>>
don't think while i type? hmm that's a difficult thing to ask for. i don't really know waht i should talk about but here goes/ scandanavians suck big dicks. i can't believe they ruined black sails with that gay plot twist in season two. sorry if this spoiled the show for anyone but now oyu know. might now be worth watching now. but fuck it. how you guys doing?
>>
>>601337163
Op is a fucking faggot and i wish his gay cancerous ass would rot in a steaming hot pile of feces.
>>
I don't wanna fucking scare off a snake bottle and whine about the dogs who ate a piece of shit nigger for the last 3 nights
>>
Dr. Teardrops is a gay Indian man who's persona is Twinkle Toes because he gives 25 cent footjobs in the back of Whole Foods Grocery store.
>>
Type without thinking. Don't pause at any point to think.

(I think success)
>>
please banana my rectum
>>
i love the way these niggers fuck my friends dick kumquat oh look pookey got the goods up in the asshole allah of the worlds biggest cunt
>>
nigger nigger nigger niggers nigger nigger
>>
Holy fuck niggatongue my fart box little inbred fucker
>>
honestly the only important thing in this world is realizing that everything ends and so aesthetics are incredibly important niggers tongue my anus
>>
File: yeah.jpg (566 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
566 KB, 2048x1536
Dun dun turun turun tun tun
>>
the people came in and stole all my shit now i dont have anymore shit to stick in the whores ass when she comes fucking niggers man i swear
>>
>>601339092
underrated post
>>
>>601337163
Once I was a man named gold roger, I wanted to be the hero of the new world order, and I couldn't stand the corruption and crime of the admirals and the beaurocracy in general. I poisoned the water supply of many cities to incite a mass panic, and murdered the families of the most corrupt politicians while they sorted out the problem i had caused. This threw them into a frenzy in an attempt to find me, and I utilized that frenzy to lure them into a trap by bombing thier meeting point. i then moved to liberia and enjoyed a life of sex and drugs, until the CIA killed me in 2017.
>>
WEll I mean alright man I can do that if I really have to I just don't really know what to write about I could write about a story I had told to my friends earlier this evening so I was at this bar by my house and I was walking home because I'm a responsible human being when I realized I was being followed by a man so I ran to a laundry mat and hood but the man followed me in and it turned out to be kevin spacey so me and kevin spacey did something I can't think but we ended up somewhere with johnny depp going to gary oldmans party in la from ny so we head down to florida then cross left over texas to avoid the airstream but we're shotdown during a clint eastwood movie being filmed so we have to take horses to vegas until johnny depp can call a limo for us to go to gary oldman's house for the party and we made it there and we had an alright I was actually in the bathroom tripping out and never left the bar.
>>
If we stop and look at the facts you can clearly see that the banana was already there for about 5 years, give or take. The killer couldn't have been the number 7.
>>
yo fuck you u piece of shit and go die u faggot ass dick cheese piece of mlp shoit go fuck urself in the deep bunghole cave u live in. suck a fat vagina labia yeah bitch i said my words
>>
Determine the next element in the sequence that produces hormones inside the pussy of the ginger girl that sits next to me in class, just because I would lick her asshole doesn't mean you can't.
>>
I ONCE SAW A TURKEY SANDWICH FUCK A ROCK AN EJACULATED GOLDEN LEPRECHAUNS
>>
I flow down the river creek with the blood of 500 virgins, they all stare at me while i thrust my stick into their eyeballs and proceed to kick the cats of the hightail, i dunno why its so dark around theses places but there will never be anything else like it so hitler continues to strive alongside the tanks that they keep on the playground yo.
>>
I can't believe that your mom from Africa has skin as black as the tar on the streets of Kalamazoo, Alabama.
>>
The only thing that is not going to happen is faggots looking forward to hearing from you soon as I have been making very clear as of right now and then we will be ready to take a minute for you to see me
>>
>>601339811
kekd hard
>>
>>601337163
i spoke with the president 8 years from now and he let me suck on cheny's nips while i fried an alien cock launcher at an incoming comet that was about to freeze the sun
>>
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggergger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggergger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
Salad crutons are harder than the other day and I am not sure you are you. My resume and I have to be able to see the other use of this. Can you have a few weeks to the way? Nigger hill and I have to call you. Later anal cancer.
>>
nigger nigger nigger faggot nigger nigger nigger jewish nigger faggot faggot lol m2k faggot nigger jew
>>
>>601340077
double dubs
this is confirmed
>>
I screamed for the ice cream screamer, the man that ran butt necked down the street with pinwheels sicking out of his ass. The man fondled his nuts as he jumped over a squad car blaring barbie girl by Aqua.
>>
>>601337163
no matter what I do, I will always fail
but every fail is a half win
>>
>>601337163
these threads are lifestyle ar15 what is the detachible meme
>>
when i was a boy, i had a dog named bill.
>>
himmler and buy me a dog erase i want a dog my dog wants to dog i possiblilty meme le ebin maymays his hair looks grazy hahaha hn oa himmler and buy me a dog erase i want a dog my dog wants to dog i possiblilty meme le ebin maymays his hair looks grazy hahaha hn oahimmler and buy me a dog erase i want a dog my dog wants to dog i possiblilty meme le ebin maymays his hair looks grazy hahaha hn oahimmler and buy me a dog erase i want a dog my dog wants to dog i possiblilty meme le ebin maymays his hair looks grazy hahaha hn oa
>>
My cock is round
>>
hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>601337163
I stuck my finger in her slop hole and it felt like sloppy joes so I sang a song about a trex raping gods words and kanye west fucked my dad in the ass and I cried when I found out I got fired from my job guess my Ferrari is getting repoed
>>
>>601337163
I hate everything. Im not even trying to be edgy. I just dont fit.
>>
If I really wanted to post in this thread, I would just post something along the lines of this cute anime bayb. I mean really, how can you not think she's tot's gonna suck your dick with that face, the super-detailed nipples, and that hair? You just can't, nigger. You can't.
>>
If Putin will kill one of his oppositions knowing their will be light repercussion, then his lack of aggression towards the United states is a sign of fear.
>>
I sleep with one eye shut so half my brain goes into sleep mode, while the other half stays up and wonder why i never got a footjob from a horse.
>>
>>601337163
♋️♋️♋️
>>
File: 07fbc82071.jpg (39 KB, 417x529) Image search: [Google]
07fbc82071.jpg
39 KB, 417x529
>>601340769
>>
Notice how noone gets replies?

what's the point of this?
>>
i have a launch codes to a nuclear silo stationed on Uranus ready to fire at ayyy lmao
>>
>>601340883
>their
>>
Well lost isnd likes its time for the il timeout ss kafir its rising to ago fill some niggers with a woq184 barrel shot gun and we shall do it on stile do fuck you assholes and your shorty gay words sdognd sot lets go fuck our mothers pussy anuseses yaya Dayana
>>
You touch me like no one ever has. I love you you're my one and only. Im only 12
>>
>>601340163
poetry anon, its poetry.
>>
Three men agreed to ragu mania, a competition between 4 men. They fight until seven years when one dies, group sex for seven years until one dies. And looking at a goats ass until one dies. The winner gets shot.
>>
>>601337163
What the fuck is going on a yellow chimpanzee just shat on my face while riding a camel and fingering his own anus while his chimp bitch over the hill became our lord and savior
>>
God damn cunt shit nigger I never tire of this whore Let me consider slipping this shit box cunt faggot go Son of an Argentina
>>
Didn't get the promotion I thought I would get. Political correct corporate bullshit won out and a black female far less qualified than I got the job. I love it though. Gives me closure. The job would have been nice. But now I'm going to drive out west (I'm in Atlanta). Gonna visit my buddy in California. Spend a few weeks in the Rockies, a few weeks in the Moab desert. I'm excited. A little nervous, but excited. It's time I became a bit of a wandering man and said fuck this and bounced. Yeehaw.
>>
>>601337163
poopfuckers dont know their place in the faggatory
>>
>>601341151
itt type without thinking
>>
It's incredible how moody a fag like me can get. All I think about is when she's going to leave. What will I do with myself? Write a book? Pfffft. Yeah right. I'll just sit and die alone because I know for a fact that after she leaves, I will never find another girl ever in my life. She was the only girl in the world that has genuinely had feelings for me. And I had them for her. And I still do. And it fucking kills me to think that one day, she will be with another man. A man that was everything that I wasn't to her. And I know that my feelings for her are 100000000x more sincere than hers are for me. She just likes me because I give her attention. She's too fucking beautiful for words. Every time she goes out alone, she gets hollered at and hit on by guys. And one day, one of those super attractive alpha men that you see in the magazines is going to holler at her, and she's gonna go for him. And they're going to be together and love eachother. Meanwhile, I'm going to be sitting in my bedroom, crying with my head in my hands thinking about her and how much I miss her.

God I'm such a pussy
>>
i like to think about your mom while i stick my penis inside your brother, homie.
>>
>>601337163
hi /b/ i am doing what the faggot say to me and i dont know what to write i used to live with a nigger he was called jj and he was good at rap and basketball and nigger things i see a balloon outside my window i want to fuck my 8 yo neighour
>>
>>601340883
>lack of aggression
this fuckin guy
>>
Nigger balls I don't no why this hussie has a chickrick sheepdick nigher cunt faghot words masturbation to Michael Jackson fukin a cheap floozie in da wiener while playing nigger banjo proximity mines coming out the girls vajayjay while piss out my ass nigger bitch faggot
>>
File: Take me to your leader.png (852 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
Take me to your leader.png
852 KB, 2500x2500
>>601337163

I really don't think anyone knows what they're doing with their life and I guess that should be comforting because we're all so alone, it's good we have that one thing in common.
>>
Bagels in the more cover it with cream cheese, gonna fuck your mom Im gonna make her cream please
>>
>>601337163
My cocks if so fat that hello? You pussyhole niger I'm drunk lel eellike
>>
File: 1423634539231.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1423634539231.gif
2 MB, 320x213
The only one of those who want to go to bed. it will be in the future of the most part, but the best. if you are not a big deal, I am not sure why. it is the best way to go to a friend who was the last few days. I will have to be the first time I had the same time, and I am going out with a few weeks. I am going out of the most of us. we have a great way to get the best. if you have any questions, feel that I have been a great way. it is a great time. it will take you up to date with a new job. I will have the same time. I have a lot more to do with the
>>
>>601337163
About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
>>
File: 1424981941610.jpg (587 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1424981941610.jpg
587 KB, 2560x1600
What has gone to my head, it's just poison now adays, all i think about is sex sex sex. Nothing about my life is satiating, i'm always trying to fill the empty void that is my life. I miss Melbourne, i have many regrets. And i'm afraid i won't use my potential to its full extent. Where will i be in the next few years. Will i enter another depression, after trying so hard to overcome my recent one? Or will i finally become the productive person i'd like to be. Will i finally write my novel, and spread my message? Or will i fade into obscurity and fail to amount to anything? I guess only time will tell, i just wish things could be easier for me. They really could have been, but i chose a different route than my peers, and now i'm struggling. I have many people hovering over me, believing that i may be someone of importance, someone to bring about a positive change. But even at this very moment i find my self lurking on this disgusting board, within a disgusting website. I should go, i should get started on my projects. I have pulled my life together recently, and it's been better than it used to be, but not where i'd like it to be. I think it's time to show everyone how great i can be
>tfw you didn't think this thread would cause such a revelation
Thanks OP, sometimes the best wake-up calls flow out without thought.
>>
>>601337163
ok so i am typing because this stupid ass thread on /b/ wants me to type without stopping. not pausing at all just typing. i dont know what to type becausee im on the spot. oh man im getting nervous. im scared. what do i type? fek
>>
>>601341444
Trips speak the truth like a volcano blasting up the skirt of Olivia's Castle in the middle of the frightfestival.
>>
>>601337163
fuck they found out - my heart is racing - fuck idk what to do - i need a cigarette
>>
Ok maximum interwsting writing comprehension skills for updated amiibo with deformed faces. Mexican sombrero.
>>
stupid dog shit taco killing nigger fuck a hate subway keyboards mom
>>
File: wfmang.gif (725 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
wfmang.gif
725 KB, 446x251
>>601341444
>>
you miiiiight as well be walkin on the sun do do do do do dodo
>>
i don't think you know what you are a witness to buddy, you just saw a flying nigger give blood donations to the ebola patients and then work out at the gym and steal the carpet that had pretzels on it, so cough up the virgins.
>>
back in the days of the vietnam era penis was a hot commodity in those eras of the time period whore island was a mystery
>>
I'd just fucking I don't even know spot SPAHGETTI why life's so difficult lickin SPAHGETTI stfu and stop being a cat
>>
File: 716_1000.jpg (147 KB, 903x1076) Image search: [Google]
716_1000.jpg
147 KB, 903x1076
>>601337163
Once in a while I feel a bit of lonelyness. However, I value my time too much to attach to someone. Is there a speical hooker in which you can hire for a day to love you? Then once in a few months I can do it, and still hog all of my time. What say you fags?
>>
>>601337163
thank mr skeltal
>>
>>601342538
deep
>>
Vietnam war on cox. Bitches put razors and shit in their holes and cut a man's life to pieces. Lying nigger appears to be able to lie. Whooptie fucking n doo
>>
lol u guys are so random XD
>>
unless you want a word salad it's impossible for me to do this
>>
derp it derp it money money um okay um what else um car um fuck
>>
>>601337163
damn my asshole looks fine sexy, I mean I could fees an entire baseball team with this fine ass hotdog in my trousers, shit man I think I dropped my wallet , let me check my front pocket, Oh hey there my nice ass fuck dick,you lookin fine today,STFU jake, I am not your fucking lover, eat horse penises you mother father,shit I wish someone loved me
>>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
>>
Holy fuck skdc cloud9 upset hurt myself as badly as they did the kjife and dagger fucking fuck my fucking money
>>
I don't want to suggest that Hitler did something wrong, simply because he did absolutely nothing wrong. What makes you think he did?
>>
>>601337163
time to activate my really penis
>>
I'm trying to jerk off but I keep getting distracted so I have been trying to jerk my cock for about an hour now and need to go to bed but I cant cum I keep getting distracted by other shit
>>
>>601337163
god htis is a fucking stupid game i wish that i could fiuanlyl find a gf to fuck and cuddle at n=ight but i love fucking dudes too much to even think about fucking a woman i jack off dogs too
>>
This ROH iPPV has been pretty good so far. Too bad Doc got grounded in Detroit and couldn't help Gun Hoot in the tag match though. AJ vs ACH was fanfuckingtastic
>>
op is a nigger cuck
>>
>>601337163
idont delete stragner inside wat i cant even do this how do i type without thinking about typing wtf this is dumb as fuck. Jesus I just have to keep typoing because I cant stop to think. My brain hurts.
>>
>>601344423
I know that feel
>>
Don't penetrate. Defenestrate.
>>
>>601337163
What the fuck, why the fuck, I have a paper to do but instead I'm lurking fucking crappy ass forums on 4chan /b/. I see I'm probably gonna procrastinate and realize that i actually have to wake up in the morning. Jet fuel, jet fuel, steel beams, steel beams. The holocaust and 9/11, that shit's funny 24/7
>>
Hitler thought that the Jews did something wrong to cause his indigestion. Pepto bismuth could have solved the issue. All he has was gas. Stupid Jews.
>>
sampa lamba lancata rancata dapa lamba lalalal ojojo rinchasonicha alnfaron to
>>
In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter what color pastrami you slap on your asscheeks, because the fact of the matter is you'll have a much better life ahea dof you if you just shove a whole bunch of rancid toothpaste up your rectum. I don't meant to insult, but a gentleman like you sure could use something like that. I mean, look at you. Your hair is growing down to your ankles and you've got a piece of ground beef for a tooth. Things certainly aren't going your way and they aren't likely to get any better. That being said, I'd really like to have a look at your innards, so please just go right ahead and cut your ass open.
>>
>>601337163
Sometimes, I just want to scream my dick off.
>>
File: Dad smiling.jpg (25 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
Dad smiling.jpg
25 KB, 432x324
Moronic, whimsical ballet. For the seventh time, a son has bestowed upon me a beautiful display of ballerinas and corn.
Aye, a smile begotten upon my face.
I am a dad, first and foremost. Always and forever.
>>
>>601337163
I thought about how i am going to construct the beggining of this sentence hbut i think that insttead i will write about a giant pizza taking over the havcker know as 4chins
>>
Okay so we the end I am my fucking dear god fuck my asshole vagina dick fucking Fargo in the ass nigga
>>
Cheese isn't really ISIS, it's just our imagination. Just like Ron Paul in the Great Fire of 1963, but with less schmoo.
>>
>>601339416
omfg that is the nastiest neck hair and hair-wallpaper combo I nerver wanted to drummalfalgjDJAJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>601339092
>Iseewhatyoudidthere
>>
Woah shit fuck this'll mambo the Oi up
>>
>>601337163
my ass itches like a motherfucker on league credits with new icecream cones to duck a fucker with. man am i hot right now though its pretty swagtasticaslly keklles
>>
>>601339034
i'd say black and blue
>>
Okay, um fuck what the dick, what do i say i am at a loss for words i dont know what i am saying donkey boner teehee honey boo boo can suck a dick and go die, shit.
>>
There once was a man named John
Who thought he could swallow a prawn
But it squirmed and kicked
And chopped off his dick
Now his fetus is gone

Sorry, I don't know what the fuck that last line was, but I guess that's kind of the point.
>>
>>601341711
Are you ESL?
>>
I don't think I can give you my aids jenny they're really magic Johnsons
>>
He calls it windowpane because it PAINS him to watch her leave out the window.
>>
the post office once said dont snap off your cock and move to finland because a giant jewish astronaut will get sad and destroy your life savings with a ray of ham so quickly exit the house
>>
>>601337163
memes memes memes if i meme hard enough i can dream of my memes gone by the wizard of oz was a really nice movie but i swear my cousin wanted to bone the lion i'd say go ahead and do it but i don't fucking want you to so don't you little shithead i gotta take a shit if i licked the ceiling would it taste like dust or glory lactation principal detention spitballs that angry teacher really did get rekt but i fucking hate that guy the corn is in the freezer
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.