[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/enzo thread, share your experiences & advice, doctors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: imaages.jpg (7 KB, 240x150) Image search: [Google]
imaages.jpg
7 KB, 240x150
/b/enzo thread, share your experiences & advice, doctors swapping me from 50mg prozac > 10mg lorazepam, anyone have experience with lorazepam?
>>
just don't.

benzos are hell to withdrawal from.
>>
>>600948714
Don't have an option, already been on prozac for 3 years
>>
>>600948475
>>600948819
You always have an option.

In case you do go on them, make sure to read The Ashton Manual: http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/

Really, stay away from that shit. If you take it daily, you'll have hell to pay with withdrawals.
>>
>>600948819
here is more:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/395340-What-is-the-worst-drug-to-have-withdrawals-from

don't take my word for it.

I know panic attacks suck, trust me, but, you have to get to therapy and find a way to cope with them. Trust me, these will help in the short run, and be terrible in the long run.
>>
>>600949071
Thanks anon, I'll check it out.
>>
>>600948475
popping diazepam 10mg's
did about 4, smoked a big phay joint was on strong speed all day this feels so relax
>>
>>600948714
What this anon said. Worked as a councelor at a rehab place in europe, the people i worked with had a harder time quitting benzo's than heroin.
>>
>>600949332
No problem, keep it bookmarked in case you do go on them and decide to try to get off after a few years.

You eventually have to taper, because of tolerance. Otherwise you'll just have to take more and more and that causes all kinds of health problems.

Really man, don't go down that road.
>>
>>600948475
Your doc is an idiot if hes giving you 10mg lorazepam daily.
>>
>>600948475
>advice
stop taking benzos, trust me, in the end they're worse than panic attacks
>>
>>600949294
They do but I was mainly put on it for depression / anxiety and the dose I was on prozac was causing headaches and stomach issues so my doc seems think this will work.
>>
>>600949721
Have you had any experience with lorazepam?
>>
>>600950056
Enough to know that 10mg daily will lead to nothing but horrible suicide inducing withdrawals.
>>
>>600948475
no way you're getting 10 MG a day
probably one
>>
Doc here. I've see the withdrawal firsthand. It's hell on earth to be in benzo withdrawal. Do not get addicted. Don't throw your life away like that.

Having had 5 of ativan iv in myself once (not recreational, it was for a specific medical indication), I can see how people can easily get addicted. Probably the most relaxed I've ever been, to the point of somnolence.
>>
>>600950400
This guy knows
>>
>>600949976
benzos will cause much worse things, just go read about them.

During my withdrawal I shook like a refrigerator for like 6 months, couldn't sleep, daily panic attacks, I'd wake up in a panic, all day sweating, terrible headaches... I mean I laid on my floor for like 6 months in cold sweats shaking. That shit is no joke.

These psychiatrists are fucking cancer, stay away.
>>
>>600950192
Seems to be what everyone's saying.. I've experienced prozac withdrawals and it wasn't very pleasant so I assume this will be alot worse
>>
>>600950352
>be me
>have naturally high tolerance to everything
>minimum 4mg of xanax to get fucky
>minimum 8mg lorazepam to get fuckai
>minimum 5mg klonopin to get eh
>>
>>600949721
>lorazepam
My neighbor old lady systematically goes to different doctors she always gets the biggest amount 10mg wihich is 5 blisters?!
Weekly guaranteed + she writes x2 - x3on the doctors paper and the just give em all.
I always pic them up for her because she's cripple but damn shit she can manipulate docs she's a benzo user like i never seen before and she's 87
>>
>>600948475
Benzos are great initially. But like other comments once you get hooked, you're fucked. Then they become less effective the longer you take them. They're not meant for long term therapy. I know first hand. I was hooked on Ativan for 25 years. The anxiety you seek relief from actually gets worse.
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>600948475
Let me guess, America?
>>
>>600950598
Yea man. Not fun.
>>
File: photo.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>600951063
Australia
>>600950352
see pic related
>>
>>600949294
Key word is panic. I used to have panic attacks, until I realized "what's the worst thing that ever happened?" Nothing ever did. If somehow you can embrace this and follow through with it, you can beat it. Benzos are bad. Good buzz initially though. Getting off them is hell because you're brain really fucks with you. Powerful.
>>
>>600951537
Completely agree, although I learned that the hard way.

The problem is psychiatrists just want money and all they have to offer is pills.

Better off going to a psychologist and reading about panic disorder.
>>
Thanks to all the anon's that in-putted, I think I'm going to think about this, I'm currently in the process of lowering my dose of prozac 50>40>30>20>20>10, when I get to 10 I'll decide whether or not I continue with them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.