[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dude i dont care i wanna fuck my sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
dude i dont care i wanna fuck my sister
>>
dude me too
>>
I wish I had one, I bet we would fuck everyday.
If she likes it or not
>>
mmm ty u guys
>>
more ?
>>
I was like that too, until my sister turned into a mean nasty bitch.

Now instead of wanting to have sex with her I just ignore her. Haven't spoken to her in months. Anyways it helps. Bitch doesn't exist to me anymore. The sight of her face fills me with anger rage and violence. I'd rather pretend she was dead all the time. She complains that I ignore her now. I don't care she can die already, I dont want anything to do with her.
>>
me and her
>>
dam man nice
>>
>>
That makes all of us.
>>
>>600795842
HEHEH!
we'll give you credit for having the balls to sport that phauxstache
>>
>>
Yo OP no more, save it for yourself
>>
>>600796219
well, we are posting here so i guess, yeah... we do.
>>
>>600796272
LMFAO!
>>
oh, i'd have a go at her, if i was her age.
>>
i smell her under dirty wear and jerk off in her room when shes not there her and my mom
>>
>>600796606

I just think OP should keep things like this to himself, its a healthier thing to do.
>>
>>
>>600795209
mr. burns/10

would fuck w/ bag over head
>>
>>600795209
Fuck you guys. If you really did do that you would not believe how fucked your life will be.

One of my sister's Rasputin manipulated me into fucking my sister and my life is ruined.
>>
plz i think i need help :(
>>
File: 1423023766523.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423023766523.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
Yo, it's cool. I fucked my sister twice and my cousin multiple times.

Just keep things cool and don't freak out when they wanna see other people.

Wanna start an incest stories thread?
>>
>>600795842
we know that isnt you queerbag
>>
>>600796812

Your mom's kind of a fox too.
>>
How's Kaylyn?
>>
>>600795209
Do it then faget
>>
Your sister is fucking hot. Lets see more of those bikini pics.
>>
>>600797194

Wow, that face is like, "I'm fucking depressed and if I dont fuck this pussy soon Imma go fucking crazy, I dont give two fucks about this whory bitch, her cunt is all I want"

Fucked up world this is, this pic alone makes me sad for humanity
>>
Give her kik and I'll try to get nudes?
>>
>>600797194
EL OH EL
fb .com/kaylyn.grace.7
>>
>>600797162
>Rasputin

kek wat
>>
>>600796863
i do too,
but they validate his story
i'm just having fun watching this dude fall in love with his sister.
wait, what the fuck?!>>600797113
MR. BURNS?!
yeah, i guess i kinda see it.
>>
>>
>>600795689
Moooooooore!!
>>
>>600797673
rekt
>>
>>600797744
look at the hands in the first picture

def mr. burns
>>
>>600797304

Yea a lot of people get pussy attached especially with family and sex. Gotta learn to let go. Personally though I havent spoken to my sister in months, I like to pretend she's dead or never existed. She complains that I ignore her but now she's realizing I want her dead slowly or surely gone from my life. Also I'm ugly and she gets all the dick she wants from like 10+ guys, so that's pretty much why I'm so detached. I'm not used to being around people, and her whoring her pussy around only makes me disgusted at her. Also she's a half sister so she really isnt related to me fully. Only half and that doesn't even count really.
>>
It looks like your parents may have been siblings...
>>
File: 1424754123082s.jpg (5 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1424754123082s.jpg
5 KB, 250x200
Just start posting incest stories already.
>>
File: 1425017252368.jpg (181 KB, 633x960) Image search: [Google]
1425017252368.jpg
181 KB, 633x960
>>600795689
That miner knows what he wants.
>>
>>
File: hotstuff.jpg (519 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
hotstuff.jpg
519 KB, 1242x2208
I wanna fuck my brother.
>>
>>600797304
Yes pls
>>
File: lol.png (35 KB, 402x520) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
35 KB, 402x520
Classical bait and switch.

OP pretends he's in love with sister. Posts her facebook. Some stupid anon forgets the "not your personal army" quote and contacts her about thread. Sister confronts innocent brother who has nothing to do about it. Family gets notified. Innocent brother is blamed and there starts an ironic dark chapter in that family's history all because of a lie.

Man you guys are bigger liars than the 9/11 commission.
>>
>>600795209
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░███╗░░░███╗░██████╗░███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░████╗░████║██╔═══██╗████╗░░██║██╔════╝░
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░██╔████╔██║██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░███╗
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██║╚██╔╝██║██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░╚═╝░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════╝░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
>>600797744
but i rarely save them.
the way i see it, if they're a good person, and they're cool, and funny, how the fuck is he NOT supposed to fall in love with them?
anytime i meet a new friend and they tell me their sister's near their age, i assume they either hate each other's guts, or are in my situation.
THEN there's indifference, which is just baffling.
>>
>>600798113
Holy fuck, bro, are you me?

I been fucking around with my cousin since we were 12. Had real sex at 18, and on and off since she went to college.

Now we're 24 and she's living in another state and fucking 2 other guys. I don't want to see her anymore, it's like she's dead to me.

Her mom, my aunt, in another story... I got some good stories.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>600798311
don't believe me if you don't want to but that's the 3rd time in a row I got dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 535x462
>>600795842
I highly doubt this is you OP. And on the high possibility that this isn't you and youre just trying to ruin this guys life I have to ask, what did this guy do to you exactly you colossal faggot?
>>
You fucking idiots, obviously this isn't him he left bread crumbs to the FB page so y'all can troll it. How stupid can you get?

NYPA nigger.
>>
>>600798568
>OP doing damage control after fb was found
pls
>>
dude im just horny for my mom sister and i want ppl to know l
>>
Don't fuck her. Treasure her, She's an angel.
>>
>>600798641

same exact shit I wonder. does every person who has a sister think about "is it ok to think about sex with them" moment?

I mean they have a pussy, generally not ugly, and somehow magically people don't think about that? Not even cross their mind? The day I realized my sister had a pussy, I was really mind fucked. lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>600798000
>>600797673
Personal army thread.
Nice work op
>>
>>600798932
Yeah, and? Who wouldn't want to fuck an angel til she can hardly stand?
>>
>>600798854
i don't see anyone taking that bait
besides, i haven't come up with a source yet, sooooooooooooo
>>
Matt's a cunt.
>>
>>600798393
The miner wants to give the minor the shaft.
>>
>>600798865
Oh hi there, welcome to /b/.
>>
>>600799035
>
I second this notion. Layered troll is onion.
>>
her with my other sister
>>
Alright, fuck it, I'll start.

My family is very incestuous, goes back to my grandpa fucking with his sister. Then my parents/uncles and now me and my cousins/sister.

What do you guys wanna hear about?
>>
File: eeeee.jpg (31 KB, 298x359) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.jpg
31 KB, 298x359
>>600798660

jesus on a stick, my cousin moved around when we were 16 and all I remember was making out with her and forcing handjobs while she slept and fucking with her.

Fast forward like 7 years later and I can't even be in the same room as her, bitch is dead to me after her dick hunting episodes she had in her new state. i honestly wanted to keep it going but after finding out she opened her legs so easily to a bunch of STD infected idiots in that town, grosses me out to even shake her hand.

for me though my aunts, I've always tit amd ass grabbed whenever I found a chance, seen my a couple of aunts dress up or nipples or tits in random occasions. one of my aunts gave me a motorboat in front of my mom and that started off my fapping career. I think that's really what started this whole fucking with my family shit. if my aunt didnt stick her fat titties in my face and push my face deep into her chest abyss, I would of not waned to fuck 80% of my cousins.
>>
>>600796812
do you jerk with her dirty panties?
>>
this pick always makes me cum my mom
>>
anyone have any images of the incest pics where it says incest not even once well maybe just once?
>>
>>600799829

yea it goes from generation to generation, right now I'm the older cousin and the little cousin from my aunt dick riding me when she sees no one is around or sneaks into my room for a bit. It was innocent at first until she grew a few years older, I noticed it when she started grinding on me when everyone left the house. of course I just sat there I wasn't going to be like "EWWWW A BUTT GET OFF!!" that shit felt so damn good lol
>>
>>
>>600800196
damn, your mom looks good, like what lindsey lohan shoulda grown into instead of some coke whore
>>
>>
op
>>
██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░
>>
u fund me :(
>>
>>600799847
Word, bro. I like you.

My family has a history of big tits and asses. Like, comical huge tits, not kidding you. I always glance to see some nipples or cleavage, then go and fap in their bathrooms.

However, one of my aunts didn't get so lucky and is skinny and a bit flat. Well, she got into exercising a few years ago and she's redecorated her living room into a fitness center.

We lived close, so I used to go use her gym after high school. She taught me how to do stretches, yoga and shit. Well, one night she was wearing plain loose shorts and we were doing back stretches on the floor.

I could see her hairy pussy and my dick got insta-hard over my shorts. My aunt glanced up and saw me trying to hide it so she began to tease me. She got in front of me and bend over to "reach for her toes" and I got a full view of her pussy.

That trigger my dick and I got behind her with the excuse to help her get up. My dick was on her toned ass and one thing let to another and we fucked on her living room.

That went on for 2 years before she met a rich indian fuck and married his ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 516x526
>>600795209
>>
>>600801475
Damn that sounds hot as fuck. Any pics?
>>
>>600797304
incest stories!
>be me
>fucked my sister
that's my incest story and probably everybody else's too
Also I think you're a cop so allow me to rephrase
>be someone who isn't me
>someone who isn't me fucked my sister
>>
File: 1421569166717.jpg (108 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
1421569166717.jpg
108 KB, 900x960
>>600798923
>tfw you'll never have a mom sister
>>
>>600798492
I see why OP, I see why..
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-27-35.png (463 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-27-35.png
463 KB, 540x960
I'm living the dream /b/ro. I just started fucking my sister on New Years. She's a super freak who lives to please my every desire. The best part is all the brother sister talk makes me nut so hard, it's literally like a super soaker of cum.
>>
wan more?
>>
>>600801475
fucking rich ass Indians, always ruin everything.
>>
>>600800434
Holy shit, stop it, bro. We are too alike.

My incestuous family starts early. I don't know how or why but years ago one of my cousins was 4 and I was 13.

I was baby sitting her like any Saturday morning, busty aunt came to drop her off early and picked her up during the night. I got $20 out of it, so good deal. Well, I really loved babysitting her because she would watch Dora the Explorer while sitting on my lap.

My little cousin would grind my cock while the songs were playing and jump up and down while yelling "Backpack! Backpack!". Shit was diamonds. She always wore a skirt with cotton panties and I always made sure to wear thin silk sleeping pants.

I'm sure she enjoyed it too, because week after week she would sit exactly on my dick and move around before the show started. I came almost every week and the years passed....

Then she's 13 and I was 22. She's getting really busty like her mom.
>>
>>600795689
that weird fucking feeling when you look at a pic and you realize that you've been in that exact place before
>>
File: errrr.jpg (201 KB, 1280x862) Image search: [Google]
errrr.jpg
201 KB, 1280x862
>>600801475

dude I know exactly what you mean, I used to take my aunts panties and all the jazz, I remember feeling up one of my aunts while everyone sat in the living room and she was making food. somehow she wanted to chop vegetables right next to me, so naturally I slipped a hand up her shirt and felt her body up. man, all I know for sure is it it wasnt for my aunts I would of never done it, but growing up I wasn't exactly a pussy magnet, but at home? I could get away with making out with my cousin when I was in my teens, taking panties, seeing them dress up in front of me. that sort of shit never happened in school, i got more pussy from my family than I did from outside sources, naturally I just stuck with whatever gave a better result. Even though I've had GF's, I still can't get over the whole growing up and having that shit happen with family. Like If someone else was motorboating my face, it will not have the same effect as my aunt doing it, there's just this familiarity about it that I can't get from people in the "real world" so to say. I sound a bit disconnected, but my life has always been like that, I've always searched for things that bring pleasure from my own home instead of trying to search for it outside. And even after my last GF I had, who is best friends with the cousin I fucked around with, I was still checking out my cousin, as dirty as she was in my mind. but this was ages ago. I broke up with her, she lives too far and for my cousin? non existent.
>>
>>600801817
Not on this computer, my phone is charging in the other room. But she's 7/10, fit, small but round ass and an A cup breasts.

>>600802804
Fucking hate him. There is a dirty fuck spoiling my aunt with money and shitty food.
>>
Your sister looks demented.
>>
>>600798731

/b/'s IQ seems to have increased sharply in the past few weeks.
>>
File: Untitled.png (38 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38 KB, 960x540
>>
>>600797113
Would fuck w/ shoe on head
>>
>>600803490
Yes
>>
>>600803138
Well damn homie hook us up! Or email me...sounds amazing
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x960
>be me
>in hottub with young adopted cousin
>playing with noodles
>make bubbles with the noodles
>she puts it on her pussy and blows bubbles
>that felt funny, anon
>diamonds
>Later, she says
>"I can be anything you want, anon"
>she pole dances with the noodle
>"I can be a stripper, a cowgirl..."
>I try to act innocent
>"uhh be a cowgirl"
>she dances really sexually
>She's like 7
>I acted like I was freaked out but I liked it
>Being the good Christian i was I left the pool
>I'm now a pedo
>mfw I realized If I was in that situation now I would've fucked her
>truestory.jpg
>>
>>600803490
Now we just have to wait for her to check her Other folder, which will never happen.
>>
are u mad bro
>>
>>600802792
dude i have fallen in love with your sister
>>
>>600803106
We are too alike, bro. I'd take you out for a drink anytime.

I been fucking my cousin since I was 12 and I haven't had the same orgasms with my other 3 girl friends. I searched high and low, doujins, sex toys, fucking an asian girl, black girl, indian girl, fat chick and a cute trap once (I didn't know until we got home and I came from a blowjob), but nothing.

Family fucks are so taboo your mind craves it. Too bad she's fucking two other guys and I find her disgusting to look at now.

Wanna share stories, bro?
>>
>>600803784
ty man that 1 guys mad i get to smell her underwear lol
>>
>>600803138

New anon popping in here...

I LOVE little titties..... Wish I could see them. :-(
>>
░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░░░██████╗░███████╗███████╗░░░░░░░░██╗██████╗░░░░░██╗
██╔════╝░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░░░██╔═══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░░░░██╔╝██╔══██╗░░░██╔╝
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░░██║░░░░░░░██║░░░██║█████╗░░█████╗░░░░░░░░██╔╝░██████╔╝░░██╔╝░
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░░░░░░██╔╝░░██╔══██╗░██╔╝░░
╚██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║░░░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░██╔╝░░░██████╔╝██╔╝░░░
░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>
>Be 16, sister is 11.
>Watching tv together.
>Sister suddenly farts.
>She gets scared.
>Asks me what's going on.
>I realize she's never farted before.
>Light bulb goes on over my head.
>Tell her that she's leaking air, and in danger of deflating.
>She really starts to freak out.
>Offer to plug the hole.
>One minute later, plunging my cock into her supertight ass.
>Blow my wad into her butt.
>I tell her that will keep her sealed for a while, but to let me know if she starts to leak air again.
>Start asking mom for baked beans for dinner all the time.
>Butt-fucking her at least two nights a week.
>Can't wait for her to start getting her period.
>>
At first, I was like
>>600803306

But then I saw
>>600803490

Stay classy, /b/.
>>
>>600803490
do it
>>
File: 0510880264.jpg (1 MB, 2600x2372) Image search: [Google]
0510880264.jpg
1 MB, 2600x2372
learn how to groom your sister, here's a guideline
>>
>>600804198
That's kind of awesome but that girl is gonna' snitch on you
>>
>>600804198

I wish your sister was so potato that this was true, but good story all the same. I chuckl'd.
>>
>>600804069
real talk if you dont find some way to get drunk and fuck her brains out, i will be dissappointed, because damn
>>
>>600795209
The more I look, the more I don't want to fuck her. Her eyes are weird as shit. Reminds me of ayy lmao.
>>
>>600804314
That's hot as fuck
>>
OP is full of crap. If he really wanted to f his sister, he'd already have nudes
>>
>>600800196
I've never cum my mum, how do you do it? Do you try to draw her while you cum or does it always just land in a way that looks like your mum?
>>
Nobody wants stories?
>>
>>600805323
I do let's hear it
>>
>>600804314
>my balls are a shade of blue previously unknown to the world

That's fukkin great.
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 305x165
>>600804005

i wish I could go on but I'm getting few breaks to type this up right now on my dying phone with a red bar, I really wanted to emphasize what was the catalyst and the taboo about being with family, how it started for me, how I don't hold regrets about anything, and how I actually enjoyed everything that happened growing up whether with a sister cousin or aunt. they were special moments where I didn't feel disconnected from the world and actually felt something. I also wanted to emphasize how this happens in almost every family I know of, I take a step back and see my friends and their families and the inconspicuous flirting and subtle hints I get of affection, and from that I don't feel so alone in what's happened to me, nor should you or anyone else. I believe we do this as humans because we feel security to express ourselves with the ones closest to us. I can imagine when humans first started progressing in their small tribes. all you had were your family to experience these deep rooted sexual desires. Even though we live in a modern era where we can divert these attentions to others, I still believe incest in something rooted in our DNA. there's a reason we're all related and feeling ashamed about attractions shouldn't be a taboo thing. I feel like I"m writing this out so I can get my thoughts together, and maybe help someone else going through the dilemma of whether they should feel any regret towards acting with someone close in their family. my answer: hell fucking no, just fuck her right in the pussy!
>>
>>600805424
I'm from the incestuous family, which family member do you want to hear a story of?

And I do mean, my entire family from my mom's side is incestuous.
>>
>>600804314
Very, very hot
>>
File: Snapchat-3809535655724321621.jpg (126 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3809535655724321621.jpg
126 KB, 540x960
>>600802616
She's amazing
>>
>>600805779
Sister?
Cousin?
>>
>>600805779
Any and all
>>
>>600804314
i am jealous of your life
>>
>>600806005
Do you cum in her?
>>
>>600804314
HOLY SHIT, THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>600804613
ayy lmao
>>
>>600804314
just some fagget anon roleplaying with himself on 2 alt accounts because he wishes this happened.
>>
>>600806215
Hell no, lol, unless its in her ass or mouth
>>
>>600802792
i came to your sister twice now
>>
How about a wincest story straight from /b/ circa 2008?

legendarythread.weebly.com
>>
>>600795209
why is she a slanty eyed slope?
>>
>>600805323
nah we're good
>>
>>600806398
Do you fuck her as hard as you can or do you go soft on her?
>>
File: .jpg (7 KB, 153x152) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
7 KB, 153x152
A highly noticeable blemish, and on the night of homecoming?? Poor OP
>>
>>600802616
>fatty fat
>fuckin' her brother

must be southerners
>>
>>600805653
Nice to meet you, bro. There is one good thing that can come out of incest kids: DNA Rapture. It was used to completely destroy faulty DNA mutations, like sickness to things and stuff in the old days.

>>600806011
>>600806011
How about to continue with this story >>600802869

My little cousin became 13 and, like all of my aunts, started developing huge breasts at a young age. She started with A cups at 8 and had D's at 13. Now is in her 25 and needs to go get her bras custom made.

Anyways, back then she was small and had a very thin waist, small round butt and D-size breasts. I was in college at 22 and I always took mental creep pics for faps.

Anyways, I visited my aunt's house often because my younger cousins needed tutoring. My cousin's huge tits rested on the table on top her books, I always had a hard on an would rub my cock through my jeans.

cont...
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x1136
>>600795689
>shit nigga
>>
>>600807395
Dont stop now!
>>
>>600804314
unf
>>
>>600806996
I make love to here gently and fuck her ruff, she's everything I ever dreamed of.
>>
>>600807395
I'm pretty sure she didn't notice me rubbing my cock during our study lessons, I always had to excuse myself to the bathroom to cum.

I could tell my cousin liked me because she would wear revealing shirts and ask if I had had sex (me being in college) when her mom wasn't around but I wasn't going to be a pedo. She would tell me that other boys look at her dirty and try to feel her up, but she wasn't interested in 12 year old boys. She liked rapers, boy bands, and R&B singers, so she really didn't like younger men.

Anyways, one day I was going to pick her up from her house in the morning because she was home alone and I found her grinding her pussy on the side of her mattress.

cont.
>>
>>600802792
Shes a little chunky, but trust me it`s mainly tits and ass. And no, we're not from the south.
>>
>>600808426
>She liked rapers

Sounds like you were her type!
>>
File: 2.jpg (57 KB, 820x481) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
57 KB, 820x481
>>600808426
>>
>>600807038
Fucking love you
>>
>>600795209
wow she's a cutie
>>
>>600808308
Anymore pictures please?
>>
>>600808426
I didn't mean to, but I walked in on her. She had her PJ shirt on and was grinding with her panties on. She screamed with surprise, and then got quiet. I slowly walked out, closed the door and went to wait outside. She came out blushing red, and the car ride to meet our other family members was very quiet.

A few months later her mom hired me to tutor her again. This time she was 14, and her tits kept getting bigger. Her flirtling with me got worse, I'm sure she started watching bad porno. She started to develop a hugging fetish to the point were she would press her tits on me at all times.

My dick was always hard. I always fapped in her house, I didn't want to go to jail. She would make lewd faces and one day I snapped. She was 14, I was 23.
>>
>>600803490
What if we get her brother laid?
>>
>>600809600
Moar
>>
>>600803106
Is that Lindsey sterling?
>>
>>600809600
One night me and my little cousins were playing video games in the basement, our parents were drinking heavily upstairs. Our family is incestuous so the adults were flashing each other while dancing to loud music while spilling beer on the floor.

I'm pretty sure my uncle started fucking his sister in the bathroom that was above us and that turned us on. Me and my little cousins were in the basement of my uncle's house, it was big and had a bathroom in it.

So my 14 year old busty cousin decided to play a game with everybody, Hide and Seek. I could tell she was horny, but we had other 4 kids with us. I kicked my logic to the curve and decided to enjoy being a pedo for a night.

One of my little cousins started counting and everyone hid. I went to the bathroom and my 14 year old busty cousin followed me inside.

With the lights off we started kissing each other, finally gripping those giant tits of hers. God, it was heaven. Pure pedo heaven.
>>
>>600810343
>I kicked my logic to the curve

It's "curb". Clearly your story is fake.
>>
>>600810343
Specifics?
>>
>>600802792
Moar
>>
>>600810343

pussy heaven***** correction
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 225x224
>>600810830

lay off the grammaticalz, I feel your like my 4th grade English faggot teacher, mrs. pendlebitch
>>
>>600810909
to be honest, it could go either way by the seems of it
>>
>>600810343
She was very horny and she went down on me in a hurry, our little cousin started searching for us. She struggled to unzip my jeans due to my hard cock and finally decided to pull down my pants.

My dick hit her eye by accident and she stared at it for a good 4 seconds. It felt like forever, I thought she got cold feet and I would be a pedo.

She took her tongue out and placed it on my shaft. She started licking like a dog (I had my dick and balls liked by my sister's dog before, but that's another incest story). Then she placed it in her mouth, it was small and warm. She didn't know what to do, so I felt teeth all the time. Still, it was pedo heaven.

Then our little cousin knocked on the door and I pulled my pants up. The whole first encounter lasted about 15 seconds. The basement wasn't that big.
>>
>>600811088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es&ab_channel=SiaVEVO
>>
>>600811125
I demand more
>>
>>600807285
She's a little chunky, but trust me it's mainly tits and ass. She is far from a fatty.
>>
>>600811457
More pics dude???
>>
>>600811076

Yeah, sorry about that. But next time you want to write "curve" there, hopefully this will help you remember it's "curb" and you will be protected from future sperglords.

Nice story though. My boner is immune cuz I prefer flat chests, but still pretty hot.
>>
>>600797194
Is that moot?
>>
>>600811627

>immune

you played world of warcraft before haven't you? your boner is divine protectioned
>>
>>600804314
FAAAAAKE AS FUCK
>>
>>600811125
After that night our study lessons turned into "how far can we go without being caught" by my uncle or aunt. She was 14, I was 23. I was not going to go to jail over pussy.

We used to study in the kitchen since that place had the most light but that almost meant my aunt was around cooking.

My cousin would rub my dick through my jeans as her mom was looking away. One time my aunt wore a short skirt and bend over to pick up something she dropped so my cousin pointed at my aunt and rubbed my dick.

Looking at my aunt's tong and hairy pussy while my little cousin was rubbing my dick made me cum in my pants. I had to excuse myself to clean up in the bathroom, and I hoped to god my aunt didn't pick up my cum smell.
>>
>>600804314
Wait...wait, no! What happens next? Where are they now? FUCK!
>>
>>600811961

To be perfectly fucking honest, I only ever saw my friend play Warcraft back in 1996. Not "World of" even...

Short answer: no...

But I've been playing Royal Revolt II, so I get the gist.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-27-03-02-24.png (322 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-27-03-02-24.png
322 KB, 540x960
>>600811610
>>
>>600812767
Sexy. You gonna fuck her tonight?
>>
>>600804314
omg pls my dick is about to explode i swear its just pressint my short off its aching
>>
>>600812086
I tutored my cousin for a month. During that time we didn't have time to go past heavy petting. One of the biggest thing she did was give me a tit job while her mom asked her to put the laundry in the dryer. Those huge soft tits were very dry so I couldn't cum, she didn't know she had to lube them up before hand.

She did taste my cum, though. Another time, my aunt was talking to her neighbor with the door open to keep a watch on us (I'm sure she suspected something. My aunt knew from my mom that I fucked my sister, maybe she thought I would go for her daughter since her tits were so big.)

Either way, me and my cousin went to the hallway were my cousin peeked her head out to keep a watch on her mom while I pulled down her jeans and humped her ass like there was no tomorrow.

I spit on my cock and rubbed it on her small-yet-firm ass. My cousin was moaning a little because my dick was rubbing against her asshole (I would come to find out she has an ass fetish years later). Her mom was about to come back inside as I pulled away and came on my hand. I didn't want any smell on her.

My cousin quickly turned around and scooped some of my cum with her finger and licked it. Her face was priceless. She never tasted anything as bitter.

I went to the bathroom to wash up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-27-03-01-32.png (345 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-27-03-01-32.png
345 KB, 960x540
>>600809441
She "accidently" sent me this.
>>
>>600813002

anon dont fap for a month and regain your manhood
>>
Okay so my cousin and I have been sexually attracted to eachother for ages, he used to touch my parts but I was young so I didn't understand why it felt so good. When we were older we starting making out, things got a little heavier, and he ended up coming over just to fuck me a few times. I've gotten better as sex now and I wouldn't mind showing him a good time again now.
>>
>>600813170
I cant i need to fap now, im sorry
>>
>>600812957
No. Unfortunately we live a few hours away from eachother. We used to do it more often, but the past couple months have been harder due to the distance. We'll get together very soon though
>>
>>600800196
Serious question /b/ I know we're supposed subconsciously attracted to our mothers, but I really don't, Her body type and personality type absolutely repulse me, and any other person that shares a body type or almost any of my mothers personality traits I go off immediately.

Why is this? I know nothing about psychology but shouldn't I be homosexual?
>>
>>600803490
so has she responded yet? because i bet i could cum to her posts as well as her pics
>>
>>600813118
The month ended and I went back to college. I didn't see my cousin much besides holidays and family meetings.

The first time we fucked she was 17 and had a boyfriend, but she didn't care. She knew how to please my dick, I'm sure she fucked before, but for a thanksgiving night she was all mine.

Anyone else want to hear more of my stories? I can talk about my sister and her dog.
>>
>>600804314
this was proven to be fake, but every time I read it... I want to believe...
>>
>>600813646
dont believe that sigmund freud shit. he had an edipus complex or something
>>
>>600813646
I've wanted to fuck my mother my whole life, I still have panties I stole from her years ago.
>>
>>600813668
You can cum to anything anon,if you just put your head to it
>>
>>600813784
Sister please in long posts
>>
>>600813856
wait, I can come to anything i put my head to? cuz i got a concussion from an elevator door once.
>>
>>600813838
I have stolen panties from my cousins, aunts and sister. Used panties from their dirty laundry basket are the best.
>>
>>600813962
Your other head anon,your other head
>>
This stuff be messed up.... You need to get out more.
>>
>>600812086
thanks for sharing, if you have anymore i would love to hear it
>>
>>600813833
I dunno, some of his shit made sense.
>>
>>600813646
It's just personal preference. Nothing to worry about, anon.
>>
>>600814301

I did the same with my sister-in-law. Sniffed her panties and stole her bra. I used that on a sex doll I made out of pillows and other things.
>>
>>600813833
>edipus complex
>edipus
>>
File: 1424713280676.jpg (184 KB, 966x620) Image search: [Google]
1424713280676.jpg
184 KB, 966x620
OP obviously isn't brother. I really hope when the girl visits this site inevitably that she will realize that;

This is just some shitbag trying to ruin the poor guys life. It will probably work too. Sad really. The brother looks pretty pitiful as it is...
>>
>>600813935
Had to get some things, I'll start writing now.

>>600815135
Are you me, bro? My sister-in-law is fucking hot, my brother is lucky. Anyways, I stole one of her tongs and folded a large pillow together. Then added a pussy hole between the pillows and fucked the shit out of those panties. Good cum.
>>
>>600815387
oedi-piss the fuck off like youre the fucking king of spelling shit
>>
>>600815432
post a pic of her m8
>>
>>600815432

I did this shit over 20 years ago. My sister-in-law has delicious flat chest.

I used to make a fake pussy out of various materials, and I used to make fake small tits out of poly-fil and then later balloons partially-filled with liquid soap.

(Later used the liquid soap method to make convincing loli chest for youtube videos for trolling pedos but that's another story.)
>>
>>600815576
What is it with your generation??
"I'm fucking stupid and PROUD OF IT!!"
>>
>>600815576
you're
>>
>>600813935
Long ago my sister was 15 and I'm 20. We had a small black dog, I forget the race but he was fluffy and cute. Anyways, my sister loved it. She would cuddle with it, feed it, take it out on walks, everything.

Then one night I came home from college late and I went to the basement to wash my clothes for the next day. There I would my sister getting her pussy licked by our dog while the TV was on loud to hide her moans.

She used peanut butter on her pussy and the dog would go to town on her little clit. The myth of the "Peanut Butter Girl" is real. My mom and sister did it.

She gasped and pushed the dog away but I had seen it all. Our family is very incestuous: my mom would jack me off in the shower while I was young and my dad would rub his dick in my sister's pussy. Me and my sister discovered each other's bodies while playing Doctor, nothing uncommon. Similar things happen with my cousins and aunts/uncles.

Either way, seeing my sister playing with herself was normal. What made her gasp and panic was that she was doing it with our dog. She didn't want me to think of her as a freak so she started apologizing, like she killed somebody or something.

Trying to make her feel better I asked her to show me how it's done. Confused she stuttered, and I grabbed the peanut butter.
>>
File: CAM00476.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00476.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>600815135
I've collected 100s, actually had to cut mu collection to my favorites>>600814301
>>
File: panties-glorious-panties-o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
panties-glorious-panties-o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>600816749

PANTIES! GLORIOUS PANTIES!!
>>
>>600796812
Describe smell OP pls
>>
>>600805085
>>600805514
>>600805907
>>600806246
>>600812091
it's hot, but it's fake, newfags
>>
OP if she's home and asleep go in her room, turn on a dim light, put your dick on her face and take a pic
>>
>>600815737
Holy shit, let me in on that. Flat chests aren't my thing, but I'm always down for new sex toys.

>>600816749
My fucking nigga, please tell me they are used dirty panties. I am pure jelly right now. I would use them as cum rags.

>>600816442
So I pulled my pants down and sat on the floor. My dick was smelly from school but the dog came right up and started sniffing it. His nose was cold (yes, it was a male dog), but went to town on the peanut butter.

Not to lie, but a dog's tongue is very rough, not like a girl's but it starts to feel good after a few minutes.

Anyways, my sister sat across from me while rubbing her pussy. It really turned her on to see her brother getting his dick licked by her dog. She sat next to me and put some peanut butter on her clit. The dog came over and licked it all up. She then tried to reach for his cock but the dog pulled away. I realized she was into bestiality, but I didn't say anything.

My sister laid down on the basement floor while the dog ate her pussy and I sucked on her tits. She came really hard and almost fell asleep. I dragged her upstairs and put her to bed.

A few years later my sister told me she was getting a bigger dog. I asked her why and she winked and said that I knew for what.

Protip: make your dog wear socks on his paws, you will get scratch marks on your sides.
>>
>>600795209
WHATS WITH HER GROSS BRITISH DOWN SYNDROME EYES
>>
Any other requests?
>>
>>600795842
if that's you, you dun goofd bud
>>
>>600817450
Ive collectrd theses >>600816749
over a 10 year period. Even snuck them in and out of my gfs panty drawer
>>
>>600817450
>Holy shit, let me in on that. Flat chests aren't my thing, but I'm always down for new sex toys.

Well it's like I said, I only filled them partway up. I'm sure you could fill them closer to full, though I don't know how realistic they would feel. Also, concerns about them popping the more full they are.

Also, the more recent times I made them, I didn't have any small bras handy, so I used a (clean) pair of briefs as a bra. (Pillows don't have heads.)
>>
>>600817721
What does your sis smell like
>>
>>600817803

Yes, it's him, he was stupid enough to post himself, it wasn't somebody else trying to pa him, so LET'S RAID THE FAGGOT AND HOPE SHE CHECKS HER "OTHER" BOX!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-27-02-57-27.png (521 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-27-02-57-27.png
521 KB, 960x540
>>600811610
>>
>>600817889
Have you gotten a 20lb of pussy and ass yet, bro? Shit's glorious.

>>600817822
You are my fucking hero. Are the bitches who wore them hot? Tell me your stories, sensei.

>>600817894
My sister's pussy is average, not sour, not sweet. She wears cheery blossoms lotion from time to time.
>>
>>600818084
Is it a relationship, as in none of you can cheat on the other one?
>>
>>600803490
its very late for most people right now, she's probably asleep retard and the thread will be dead before she opens it

good job you cumguzzling queer-muffin
>>
File: 1423816139309.gif (2 MB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
1423816139309.gif
2 MB, 530x300
>>
>>600795689
Someone's been to the wilderness.
>>
>>600795494
she looks like an alien

have fun dude
>>
File: ur fucked.png (46 KB, 261x288) Image search: [Google]
ur fucked.png
46 KB, 261x288
Your fucked in the head taking screenshots and sending this to ur sister sicko
>>
>>600819119

A wild tryhard appears!

OP uses Stealth Personal Army Request.

It's super effective!
>>
>>600818285
As brother and sister we understand that we have to see other people in order to keep up appearances, but we never let it get serious.
>>
omfg did this nigga really just send her that shit LOL. her bro is ded.
>>
>>600819886
He's probably not even her brother.
>>
>>600795842
fuck her , what you wait ?
>>
>>600820010
This is probably true, Anon.
>>
God I wish I had a bigger, loving family. There's always the next life...
>>
>>600820893
>There's always the next life...

Hate to break it to you, there is no after life, only darkness kinda like going under anesthesia.
>>
>>600816575
You are such a talented individual, I'm proud of you anon
>>
>>600795209

I don't blame you OP
>>
>>600819119
bumbeeng
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-26-20.png (602 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-19-15-26-20.png
602 KB, 540x960
>>600802616
>>
File: 1421791109969.gif (3 MB, 380x568) Image search: [Google]
1421791109969.gif
3 MB, 380x568
>>600795209
good.
greentext plz.
>>
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID

OP ISN'T THE GUY, HE KNOWS HIM AND WANTS TO RUIN HIS REPUTATION? WHO WOULD POSSIBLY POST SO MANY DIFFERENT PICTURES AND PICTURES OF HIMSELF?!
I BET THEY'RE ALL FROM FB AND YOU DOXXING HIM IS JUST WHAT OP WANTS...
>>
>>600821947
And we care about ruining some faggot's reputation because?
>>
>>600822085
fuck, *not ruining
>>
File: ur2slow.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ur2slow.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
>>600795209
cucked :^)))
>>
>>600822085
well bcuz he isn't the one you should be ruining
>>
File: 1409052328768.jpg (636 KB, 1500x933) Image search: [Google]
1409052328768.jpg
636 KB, 1500x933
>>600822085
for teh lulz
>>
>>600795783
you know no one gives a single fuck, dont you?
>>
File: 1402506144629 copy.jpg (123 KB, 449x470) Image search: [Google]
1402506144629 copy.jpg
123 KB, 449x470
>>600819119
White Knights are funny
>>
>>600799802

How could you not want to fuck the other one too?! She's adorable!
>>
I see someone took the bait. Good ol' predictable /b/
>>
File: 1370088262097.jpg (68 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1370088262097.jpg
68 KB, 604x453
>>600799802
it's time to make a sister pussy sandwich with your meat as a filling!
>>
>>600821769
Would you fuck her if she was ur sister?
>>
>>600795783
Dat sexual tension yo. You should have made a move.
>>
File: asscock.jpg (108 KB, 585x874) Image search: [Google]
asscock.jpg
108 KB, 585x874
>>600795209
>>
>>600801179
Nice hairs bro. You watch disney channel a lot?
>>
this is obviously so fake. some guy is posting a girl's photo on 4 chan and making anarrative in his head. you fuckin idiots are falling for this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-02-27-02-59-47.png (368 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-02-27-02-59-47.png
368 KB, 960x540
>>600823550
I love you sis!!!
>>
File: 1413311897001.jpg (317 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1413311897001.jpg
317 KB, 1536x2048
its not me, i have no sis :(
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.