[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacked out drunk, I kissed another girl that wasn't my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 123435325343234.jpg (82 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
123435325343234.jpg
82 KB, 499x750
Blacked out drunk, I kissed another girl that wasn't my gf at a party. Didn't remember any of it, had to be told about it the next morning. I have always been a moralfag and valued loyalty above all. I feel such guilt that it's physically wrecking my body, giving me rashes, migraines, horrid nausea and diarrhea. I have no appetite and I seriously hate myself. I'm obviously going to tell her, but I need to do it in person and won't see her till next week.

What do /b/, this guilt is absolutely maddening.
>>
Currently shitting my guts out, haven't had anything but a sandwich
>>
>>600416801
>Didn't remember any of it, had to be told about it the next morning
Do you remember it now? Are you sure that it actually happened?

>I need to do it in person and won't see her till next week.
Why can't you see her sooner?
>>
File: w.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>I'm obviously going to tell her
>>
>>600416801
youve never been drunk have you. cause thats not how being drunk works.

''DURP i killed someone and then flew a kite but i cant remember any of it''
>>
>>600417298
Now I remember it very little. She had left the party a while ago, and I kissed this other girl, and I remember some sort of resentment towards current gf, my drunk thoughts using it as justification for my wrongdoing. She's just very independent, while I'm a relationship person, and it's just that slight disparity in personalities that has troubled me a bit. She's leaving for a school related trip, tomorrow. Couldn't see me today, couldn't see me yesterday.
>>
>>600417704
>hasn't been blackout drunk before
>>
>>600417510
Well I respect her and it's the right thing to do. She wouldn't know otherwise but I cannot bear this shit anymore

>>600417704
I have, I love getting so fucking wasted. Never been this drunk, to the point I forgot parts of the night. I was blackout drunk as fuck
>>
So what? Tell your girl to shut up and that is how an alpha male rolls. If she tries some shit just crack her in the head.
>>
>>600417785
Where is the trip to? Where are you?

>She's just very independent, while I'm a relationship person
You sure about that?
>>
File: do-you-like-me-no-or-no.jpg (68 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
do-you-like-me-no-or-no.jpg
68 KB, 600x480
Claims to be a moral fag, lurks in /b lolz was had. Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>600418057
South USA, she's going North East for a couple of days.

Yes, she has gone through much, and takes time to accustom to a different relationship. Difference is, all her previous bfs have been horrid scum, and I've gathered that info from sources that barely relate to her, and she's shown me proof as well
>>
>>600418259
Don't participate in nefarious shit, stick mostly to x or g. I should've posted this in adv, but there is wider and more response here, usually from a broader variety of mindsets.
>>
I was expecting a rape story.

You just kissed the bitch and now you are so ridden with guilt that your body is physically harming itself?

Man the fuck up, tell your GF and move on.
>>
>>600416801
ITT:
>Armless Redheads
>>
>>600416801
>I'm obviously going to tell her
If you want her taking nigger dick behind your back do this.
>>
>>600418602
No rape, and yes. I came looking for advice on how to relieve the guilt. Many here know how to deal with morally sound feelings to the point of repressing them, I just want some respite from my own morality

>lel just finished a clockwork orange, the irony is delicious
>>
>>600418329
You can find a way to see her prior to her trip. 90% sure you don't want to tell her ahead of time because you don't want her to find someone else to console her while she's away. Waiting will generally make it worse.
>>
>>600418025
>Well I respect her

Lolwut
>>
>>600418761
/thread
>>
File: bate-man.jpg (44 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
bate-man.jpg
44 KB, 300x223
>>600418988
>>
Claim rape.
It works for girls.
>>
>>600418965
I have no transportation myself, and she's leaving early in the morning. Currently have little funds, and she had been busy all this time. It's either waiting or calling her, texting wont do, but I am not keen on calling. And also, telling her right before a trip would ruin it, she's been waiting for this a long time ago
>>
Honestly bro don't tell her, she doesn't need to know, and you didn't mean to do it. Bury that shit deep in the back of your mind until it turns into a nice tumour in 40 years time and kills you, like the rest of us.
>>
>>600419167
Lel the girl I kissed said I could just blame it all on her, she was very nice about it all

>>600418988
Not redpilled here, bro
>>
>>600418840
First of all, she's not going to want to know. Secondly, you didn't even fuck this other broad. Would you get mad if your girlfriend made out with another girl? Who cares?
>>
>>600419258
Told her best friend already in a panic, she'll keep it quiet for now. I knew it was the stupidest thing to do but she knows her best, and her advice is what I needed at the time. She approves of me telling her and if I don't, she will
>>
>>600417169
if youre gonna tell her then tell her. If not, sleep on it and you will feel better the next day
>>
tell the lady about how its effecting you, but yeah always hard to say, maybe ask her what she would do if you did especially since its a fucking little virgin kiss, yeahfag
>>
>>600419467
I think she does care, and I know it wasn't that bad of a fuck up, but I demand complete honesty from her, and she expects the same. I will hold my own end up of the relationship, otherwise shit wouldn't work.
>>
>>600419492
girls talk. she will find out
>>
>>600419544
Will do

>>600419636
Will do, these rashes are fucked up
>>
>>600419679
She agreed to keep it quiet until I told her. She's trustworthy and even if she tells her, she we mention the fact I wanna do right and will tell her myself
>>
>>600419783
did this happen yesterday?
>>
>>600419934
Saturday night
>>
>>600416801
Out should probably talk to a therapist about your fucked up guilt issue in the mean time. That's pretty unhealthy OP, in fact this smells a little like bait wearing a fedora.

Most people would not feel bad about this at all
>>
>>600420000
Check my quads btw
>>
>>600420080
No, not fedora wearing fag, I despise that shit. I was just raised in a very different culture, and any form of cheating is very despicable in my eyes. My moral compass is too fucking strong, and I hate that shit
>>
>>600420000
>>600420107

nice. well hopefully she is understanding. besides it's just a kiss.. and if shes not understanding... fuggit
>>
>>600420459
That's kind of my outlook of the situation at this point, but she's pretty great and I hope she understands
>>
>rashes
>migraines
You sure you didn't catch something OP? I'd worried.
>>
>>600420655
Usually extremely healthy most of the time, and it seems like my anxiety and nausea are related
>>
Tell your GF, she'll understand
>>
>>600420964
I will, thanks anon
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.