[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 7th grade > have butch lesbo teacher for Health >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 350x233
> 7th grade
> have butch lesbo teacher for Health
> do everything physically possible to fuck with her
> cut out piece of paper shaped as a phone and pretend to text under desk
> when she would take take the iPaper I would just whip out another
> Shrek was really big at the time so I would say "donkaaayyyy" and progressively get louder
> eventually yelling DONNKKEEYYY every time she turned around to write something on the board
> my buddy Tom would sing the Krusty Krab pizza song
> THE KRUSSTTYY KRAAAA-AAAAABBB PIZZAA IS THE PIZZA YEAHH YEAHH FOR YOU AND MEEE-EEE-EEEEEEEEEEYAAHHH
> this dike had the mental fortitude of a shaolin monk I don't know how she didn't wring our necks -- and believe me she could have

> eventually start outright skipping Health (7th period) with Tom
> we would literally sit in the locker room and crack jokes and bullshit for 45 minutes
> do this for a week
> dike teacher obviously notices
> next week, called in to main office
> brought in to conference room with vice principal and professor dike
> straight up ask me where I've been during 7th period for a week
> straight up tell them I had diarrhea
> tell them some changes in the cafeteria food have been disagreeing with the delicate ecosystem of my stomach
> tell them the stomach pains would hit me at exactly the same time every day, at the beginning of 7th period
> nearly piss themselves laughing
> get suspended for a day

I've got plenty of these
>>
Please no, this was terrible.
>>
keep going
>>
File: 1424248038379.jpg (55 KB, 459x624) Image search: [Google]
1424248038379.jpg
55 KB, 459x624
>>600125839
God you're obnoxious. I feel bad for school teachers for this reason. They don't get paid enough to deal with shit stains like you.
>>
Epin :DDDDDDD
>>
File: 1366784395545.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1366784395545.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
Who the fuck would want moar of this trash.
>>
> have best friend, David
> David is a Canadian Russian (we live in PA)
> has this weird canadio-russo accent that I've never heard in anyone else
> kid is a total fucking goof
> we could not be within 50 feet of each other or we would cause juvenile mayhem

> Russian kid named Leo in our grade
> pretty weird kid always on the fringe of our friend group
> he's family friends with David and he takes any abuse so he's with us a lot

> outside David's house one day and we make up this ludicrous fucking game to fuck with Leo
> I don't remember the rules whatsoever but it was straight fucking nonsensical
> the rules mandate Leo be tied up with rope
> he's okay with this
> tie him up with rope

> tell him we're going to our other friend's house to get him to play with us
> get to the door, grab Leo, duct tape his legs together too
> he's bound and on the verge of tears, wiggling around
> hang sign on him that says "I stole bread"

> ring doorbell of house (no fucking idea who lives there)
> fat Asian woman opens door
> we sprint back to David's

I laughed for, I shit you not, what must have been 55 minutes straight.

Oh my god
>>
>>600126702

Yes, I was a terrible kid, but only in certain classes. It was definitely a mob mentality -- everyone acted this way in certain classes. Literally everyone except for the one nerdy kid.

I wouldn't trade my childhood for a fortune so you can go fuck yourself. I regret nothing.
>>
>>600127527
k
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.