[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Top Tier Mindfuck Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: wtf.jpg (25 KB, 495x440) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
25 KB, 495x440
ITT: Top Tier Mindfuck Movies
>>
>>599496397
just watched predestination so it's still on my mind
>>
Womb or Gut

Not mindfuck in the mindfuck sense, but they will make you WTF none the less.
>>
Stalker
>>
>>599496397
Memento
>>
Don't know if short films count, but I just watched this and it was pretty cool

https://vimeo.com/118342272
>>
>>599496397
Just finished off watching Taken, pretty mind-fuck in the middle of the movie, but sort of throughout the end you figure out that he is going to release the whale back into the ocean.. I liked the little kid from the beginning, a shame he doesn't re-appear in the end.
>>
>>599497275
Memento is some beta shit, cmon
>>
File: inception.jpg (973 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
inception.jpg
973 KB, 1440x900
>>
This movie fucking blows. It starts you off in the middle of a shit conversation where they're talking about complicated shit with no backstory or any explanation. This movie can go fuck itself.
>>
>>599497939
How is Inception a mindfuck movie, it's not even that hard to comprehend
>>
>>599496587
Figured out the "twist" 30 min in
>>
>>599497978
>hurr durr I didn't finish highschool durrr
>>
>>599498044
It is, if you are 14
>>
>>599498096
Yeah, I was disappointed with this one. At the end, the twist is brought as the OMGWTFBBQ-reveal, while it was visible earlier in the movie and very fucking obvious in the last 30 mins. Yet still, the ending focussed on that, in my opinion minor event. It's almost like the tardlets that might be watching it needed a few more hints and nudges.
>>
Memento, triangle, the prestige, minority report, predestination, basic, flypaper, source code, 12 monkeys, donnie darko, shutter island.
That would be everything that i have watched and can verify as a good plot twist movie.
>>
The Holy Mountain (1973)
>>
>>599499054
source code sucked. it was ace until the reveal, which just made no sense at all made the whole thing feel like a massive disappointment.
>>
>>599498096
I never seen the trailer so I just thought her story was getting too long
>>599498714 and yea that's what i was thinking. right after he brought her to the past I realized
>>
>>599498044
It's not hard to comprehend, but it's a fucking good movie while being relatively a "mindfuck" movie.
>>
Coherence is a 9/10
You MUST watch it :)
Your welcome
>>
Holy Motors
>>
12 Monkeys, I don't even know if it has the best "mindfuck" but a very great movie with mindfuck in it.
>>
>>599499054
donnie darko is beyond overrated
>>
Beyond the black rainbow, one of my favorites
>>
>>599501301
speaking of overrated;
how the FUCK has fight club not been mentioned yet on /b/ ????
>>
>>599499054
Good call with The Prestige.
>>
Uzumaki

Weird JP shit
>>
Cube. Pi.
>>
File: 1407677435675.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
1407677435675.gif
693 KB, 339x279
>>599501761
>The ending in that film
>>
>>599496397

Enter The Void
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.