[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /b/ think the best drug to control depression is? Legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11
File: alonekid.jpg (44 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
alonekid.jpg
44 KB, 500x330
What does /b/ think the best drug to control depression is? Legal or not lets discuss this ..
>>
File: 1418801649496.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1418801649496.gif
685 KB, 500x500
Marijuana.
>>
Healthy diet
Exercise
Going out and socializing
Setting goals and actively trying to reach them
>>
weed
>>
>>592521468
well stimulants like meth or cocaine will get rid of depression for a while. But really trying to manipulate your moods with chemicals never works out. That goes for legal prescription drugs too.
>>
Dissociatives like Ketamine MXE and PCP are potent instant antidepressants with lingering effects.

I'd argue against weed, if I'm depressed it just makes me more apathetic and lethargic.
>>
>>592521468

I read in the news a couple times that mushrooms have positive long term side effects for depression and you only gotta do em a couple times
>>
>>592522392
Also add DXM to that list, this is the medicine in OTC cough syrup.
>>
Like i'm trying harder to love myself but i can't i know i'm getting closer to the weed i have gone without drugs for a week so far and plan to for another two to show i'm not addicted to my best friend. Marjunia helps and so does Xanax, but i just had a 9 Day withdrawl from Xanax. No i do not have a prescription, if i have bars i snort if footballs i just take it orally.
>>
Stimulants don't work in the long term. i'm one of the assholes who has pervasive long-term depression.

What works is therapy and talking to your friends
>>
>>592522934
Xanax doesn't really treat depression, it treats anxiety and causes euphoria.
>>
>>592523212
Yeah it keeps me calm, my first girlfriend that cheated on me took prozac and i remember forcing her to but she wouldnt take it at all.
>>
>>592523414
As I said here >>592522392 Dissociatives are the only real recreational antidepressants.

Everything else masks it with goodfeels, you could just take some psychedelics and talk yourself out of being depressed tho.
>>
>>592524043
What kind of psychedelics? I been looking into coke and LSD at the moment.
>>
>>592524282
Any psychedelic you're comfortable doing, maybe not DMT tho.
LSD
Shrooms
Mescaline
DPT
AL-LAD
LSZ
4-AcO-DMT
and Methallylescaline are all pretty good.
>>
>>592524823
DPT would be my pick, it causes tons of self reflection and general crazy psychedelic behavior, it's very strong though.
>>
Prozac, Welbutrin, Zoloft.... all the household names... theyre not popular for nothing... they work.
>>
I get extremely paranoid with weed, and I start hallucinating. Even with a few puffs.
Any ideas why?
>>
>>592524282
Actually, just go chug a small bottle of robotussin with DXM listed as the only active ingredient(the blue box). See if that does the trick.
>>
>>592525555
those were my quads nigger
>>
File: 1418064472785.jpg (61 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1418064472785.jpg
61 KB, 480x360
>>592521729
Exactly this. No drug is going to fix your depression.
>>
>>592525628
That's how it affects fags
>>
>>592524823
eh I feel okay with LSD and Shrooms if i know were its coming from and someone stays sober near me but what exactly is DPT?
>>592525628
Just relax turn some music on and just do something you love man.
>>592525661
Isn't that over the counter? I dont go to the store often so haha
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 506x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 506x674
Why bother with a temporary fix?
>>
>>592526215
>>592526300
In a way I think I have a bad trip, everything around me causes bad energy.
The neighbor I smoke with is paranoid and thinks im a nsa hacker.
Trouble at work with new employees
And when I smoke I think why everyone seems so paranoid, then I get paranoid and my mind ravels through human behavior and trying to understand human psychology
>>
>>592521468
smoke weed. stop giving a fuck.

Have plenty of friends with depression and no legal drug has ever worked for them. Ever.
>>
Drugs won't make it go away, it merely puts it on a pause.
>>
>>592526300
>and someone stays sober near me
I've never had a trip sitter, and I've done a ton of drugs, then again I'm not a pussy.
>what exactly is DPT
Psychedelic research chemical, easily available from clearnet RC vendors, do some googling.

>Isn't that over the counter?
Yup, they sell it at every grocery store and pharmacy.
>>
>>592526215
>>592526300
Then I start thinking about my high, wondering why only I get this high, and I start thinking that my neighbor it lacing the weed cause she thinks im a spy or some shit.
>>
File: Mohamed Ali.jpg (177 KB, 649x768) Image search: [Google]
Mohamed Ali.jpg
177 KB, 649x768
>>592521468
Accept the fact that you are being weak, and then MAN THE FUCK U!
>>
>>592526758
that's angel dust homes
>>
>>592521468
LSD. It fucks people up if they're not ready for it, to the point they do stupid shit. Maybe shrooms would be a better fit, since people commit suicide more often, effectively dropping the amount of depresso faggots.

Weed makes them complacent, or okay with the way shit's going, instead of trying to affect change or influencing their lives positively. Kind of a retarded drug.
>>
>>592527315
Nah, he'd know if he was getting his shit laced with PCP.

Weed can cause anxiety and paranoia for those prone to such thoughts.
>>
File: 1367619075412.jpg (59 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
1367619075412.jpg
59 KB, 300x312
Pregabalin
legal in Germany
goole it and be amazed
>>
>>592527573
Well I do start hallucinating, and dreaming while awake. To the point where I confuse memories with dreams. But when it gets to that point I just relax and let go, and have fun with my dreams/reality instead of fighting it.
>>
>>592526758
Find new smoking buddys then bro.
>>592527123
The only time i had a sitter was when i got drunk and i started crying like a bitch.
Im not to fond of Research chemicals man to be honest. I know what the clearnet is. Ill look at the over the counter stuff you talked about.
>>592527141
Just relax man, you have to trust your dealers stuff or you will be parodied everytime.
>>592527557
Could you describe your first time with shoorms?
>>592527573
This ^
>>
>>592527784

my mother got those, big ass pills
>>
>>592527784
US Fag here </3
>>
Think of your depression as a bicycle that is breaking. The more and more you go on with your depression the more and more the bike wears away. Applying duct tape (drugs in this case) slows down the bike from breaking but will only last so long and will eventually stop working when the bike is far too damaged. The best thing you can do is bring this bike to the shop and get it repaired.
Honestly depression is shitty, but talking to someone really does help.
>>
File: 1375779811738.png (427 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1375779811738.png
427 KB, 500x570
>>592528062
they're awesome
got like 4 Grams/ 10 pills of pregabalin laying around hre

Lyrica° before somebody asks
>>
>>592527904
Man I wish weed would get me that high, lol.

If you smoke more or experiment with stronger drugs those effects may go away.

>>592528024
Research chemicals get a lot of bad rep due to synthetic cannabinoids, 'bath salts' and 25i, there are many with sound safety records, ultimately the decision is yours tho.
>>
>>592528421
How can you talk to people when you got no one to trust and live in a small town?
>>
>>592528495

exactly the same as my mom, i took one once ,i think they are 300mg, just made me confident
>>
>>592528024
then the next day it's like nothing ever happened.
I don't have a comedown nor anything. Unless I'm living a permanent comedown, and i've assimilated as reality now and can't tell the difference.
One of the wierdest things of my high is the feeling of something controlling me.
I'll sometimes feel like someone has a knife on my back, then I look behind me and no one's there.
Or the feeling of someone operating on my back when i'm laying down. and on and on.... It's strange man, I barely remember it, I only fully remember the whole nightmare it is when I'm high again, then I forget. And I get high again, and I forget, a never ending process.
>>
>>592528785
Also, I get high around 1-2 times a week
>>
>>592528655
I have been told by few close people to stay away from thos.
>>592528785
Do you do it alone man?
>>
>>592528702
Pregabalin is given in doses around 100mg. a pill contains max. ~ 125mg pregabalin. common doages area 50mg and 75mg.
>>
>>592529009
Half of my high at my neighbors house, then when i start feeling strange i head back home.
the which is 100m away from my house
>>
The first time I tripped on LSD changed my life for the better. Showed me that I'm fortunate to be part of this beautiful world.
>>
>>592528690
Then try to do something with your life. Move away to another town, or travel. If you cant afford it set goals for yourself to find yourself a better job and a better future.
>>
>>592529256
I normally leave because the starts getting paranoid about me being a spy or that i'm fucking up her internet, the which im not, but she's convinced i do. She's 60yo and barely know how to use the computer.
>>
>>592521468
Alcohol.
>>
>>592529539
she*
>>
>>592529397
that shit is radiculas hard to find right now
>>
>>592521468
Going outside and having sex, obviously.
>>
File: 1374691015272.png (610 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1374691015272.png
610 KB, 683x1024
>>592529542
>>592529619
>>592529487
>>592529397
>>592529256
>>592529173
>>592529009
>>592528966
im smoking a bowl and im about to insert myself some pregabalin and/or midazolam

yes or no?
>>
>>592529009
To be perfectly honest no one knows what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to drugs.

I mean the dangers aren't 100% known because they're not very popular, but 4-AcO-DMT for example is called O-Acetylpsilocin and is broken down in the body to Psilocin(4-HO-DMT), which is the same drug Psilocybin(Found in shrooms) is broken down into, it could be theorized that the chemical is as safe as shrooms without the side effects from the other chemicals the mushrooms themselves.
>>
>>592528024
My first time was pretty fun, in all honesty.

>We played Monopoly at a friend's apartment in a nearby city
>Maybe 40-50min after we took them, I started seeing old tv shows in my mind
>they had a blue filter.
>Two of the girls started having sex, and then completely forgot what they were doing
>they went to sleep
>apparently they woke up screaming later
>one still hasn't recovered from whatever she saw
>one guy turned on the SNES to play mario and zoned out on the map
>another guy saw a flying turtle and spouted nonsense
>thought the turtle with wings was an angelic prophecy and tried jumping out the window
>3 out of 4 stories later that fucker hit a tree
>some girl and her bf saw him hit the tree and called an ambulance, he had a minor concussion
>just me, my buddy, and a girl left
>buddy starts vomiting in the toilet while girl helps him
>she notes aloud all the different colors of the puke before vomiting in the shower and passing out
>buddy proceeds to try to wake her and give her "holy" water to dispel the demons within
>I wondered what the fuck was going on with everyone and why they couldn't handle a fucking mushroom, then proceeded to go for a nude run in the forest a few miles away
>Bro with the holy water found me with the location finder thing on my phone
>I was still nurturing/mumbling to a tree stump while passing out when he found me

Mushrooms are strange. Did them again a month later and visuals were the only thing to hit me, with a small stomach ache for the first 5min.
>Shower girl's bf did them and absolutely nothing happened to him, he just continued on as he always did
>>
>>592530092
I see now, Thanks man
>>592529397
What should one do to prepare for this? I'm highly interested in LSD/Shoorms.
>>
I was really depressed last year OP, and still somewhat this year too, though I have a real reason. What has really helped me, smoking weed, socializing, going on walks (I smoke a pipe on them), and having a schedule (I'm getting my psych degree).
>>
File: maeng-da.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
maeng-da.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>592521468

Sup, OP. Gonna try this tomorrow.

>> Maeng Da Kratom 5mg
>> Blue Lotus Extract 50x .5mg

I'll let you know how it goes
>>
>>592530092
4-Aco is never able to top 2-c-B or MDIIA or MDA
>>
>>592521468
Pot is a good one for me, but it can become a pretty demanding habit if you let it. You can also buy generic celexa with no prescription, depending on where you live. SSRI's are decent, and I've never had any side effects.
>>
>>592530456
Its getting better since i started smoking weed.
>>592530367
Sounds like a great time haha
>>592530470
How will you let me know? lmfao Someone has recommend me kratom before
>>
>>592530505
I think 4-AcO-DMT is too chill, I prefer manic and hard hitting.

Unfortunately I haven't tried any of those compounds, maybe when I'm willing to use the dark net.

I really want to get my hand on a DOx compound or aMT tho.
>>
science says acid
>>
File: mdma.jpg (412 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mdma.jpg
412 KB, 1280x720
>>592530842
I'll post tomorrow in another drug thread a couple times. I'm trying to put together a concoction that would be similar to mdma. Wish me luck!
>>
for psychedelics you must realize that if you are prone to anxiety you can easily have a bad trip witch will make your conditions much much worse believe me,anti depresants and xanax work if you are paralyzed by depression
get a friend and smoke weed with him if it doesn't cause anxiety,i will argue strongly agents psychedelics for depression since they caused me to have on top of my anxiety depression depersonalization borderline panic atacks,weed is good if you can mellow out it wont cure you but is good alternitive to xanax and antidepresants in terms alleviating symptoms of depression,but curing it takes time and you need to be patient and do a litle bit of soul serrching
>>
>>592530470
Trust me, anon, you're going to want your money back. That shit doesn't compare to weed or salvia, not even remotely.
Same with a lot of those "legal highs". You have to have a lot, let it build up in your system before you notice a large impact. Addiction is like weed, where you don't think you're addicted, but when you go without you get cranky as fuck.

>>592530842
Definitely recommend you have someone to watch over you who won't fuck with you, or someone to try it with. If alone, or someone's fucking with you, you tend to curl up inside yourself and criticize everything, or get too paranoid to enjoy the high.

LSD is also fun, but you'll quickly realize you're in your own world and nobody else (extremely rare to connect) will share the same experience(s) as you. Your best bet on LSD is doing something productive, like art, music, solving a problem you haven't figured out sober, or writing things out. It gets interesting.

Also, this:
>>592531701
>>
Caffeine, Music, Exercise, Sex, hanging out with nature and occasionally getting black out drunk with you friends.
>>
>>592521729
This
>>
Lamictal works well as a mood stabilizer, it's got nasty side effects though.
>>
>>592521952
>>592521692
You guys are fucking retarded
>>
I plan on microdosing mushrooms, I don't like tripping mushrooms at all but I've heard doing none tripping doses everyday is an amazing antidepressent
>>
File: yoohoo.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yoohoo.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>592531846
I have to try it for myself. But I've heard that a lot of places sell bunk kratom. Check the reviews out on this page though. This looks like the real deal holy feel

https://www.kratomunderground.com/product/maeng-da/
>>
>>592533031
This OP, I don't have first hand experience but I've heard good things from microdosing.
>>
>>592531846
yea i agree,i just think that psyhodelics shuld have a disclamer,if you get a bad trip it can make a minor depresion into a huge one and create horible anxaity isuse on top of it,depersonalization ad deralization aint fun and i wouldn't recommend it,its all weel and done but there is a huge risk related to it and in my opinion shuld be a last resort not firsth
>>
The sheer fact that nothing matters and taking the positive approach to it. Life is fucking dumb ass retarded with no clear point. But don't let that get you down. Think of little things. Enjoy the fact you can read all the fucked up shit on this dumb site. Or walk outside and look at some trees or something. Punch yourself in the face. Pain is fascinating. Go fuck a fat chick and drink a beer. Eat whatever ever you want and embrace being fat. Watch your body grow. Take pictures every day of your gross body producing more organic tissue. Or drink nothing but whiskey and watch your body whither and experience your mind deteriorating. Enjoy the drug that is derealization and depersonalization. Life is a fucking dream or a fucking nightmare you decide... just fucking live knowing that nothing matters and that the really only true philosophy is Solipsism or the understanding that the only thing you know for sure exists is yourself.... or maybe not maybe you're just a faggot in a huge faggots dream of a dream.
>>
>>592522402
>>592524823
>>592533031

To all you guys saying to do psychadelics, I just watched my friend have a total shroom meltdown recently, off a trivial dose, because he was a depressed asshole and didnt tell anyone.

He totally ruined everyones fun by forcing everyone to babysit him from killling himself with knives/lighters then flew into an uncontrollable rage (like we could not restrain him) yelling incoherently and trying to wreck my room while putting his dick in inanimate objects.

Now mushrooms have been ruined for me forever because my faggot friend though mushrooms would help his depression.
>>
>>592521468
Quit being a bitch and fucking deal with it. You either kill yourself or you don't but don't pussy foot around, make up your goddamn mind.
>>
Alright im out to bed guys ill check on around this time tommarrow in the drug threads thanks everyone
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.