[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you /b/ tards believe the muslim fags that say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: gunmen-france-shooting-attack.jpg (20 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
gunmen-france-shooting-attack.jpg
20 KB, 620x350
Do any of you /b/ tards believe the muslim fags that say that Islam is a peaceful religion after all this?
>>
what's the book they use in Iran? it's like an alternate version of the Koran or something...
>>
Yes. The actions of an extremist few who misinterpret a book of worship does not reflect on the entire population.

Hitler said Christianity was the reason he persecuted the Jews. Do we blame religion for his actions? No.

People say kids who play violent video games are the reason they commit crimes like school shootings. Do we play the video games? No.
>>
>>591361590
Yes
>>
>>591361875
Lol. Blame the video games*
>>
your'e probably the only fag here ... u cnt say they ain't peaceful bcus they havent done u any sht or to any1 else, they on pic probably ISIS
>>
All of the cartoonists that were shot dead at Charlie Herebo yesterday were....(drum roll please!!).....JEWISH! So in and with that regard I could care less what those two guys did yesterday.
>>
>>591361875
>Hitler said Christianity was the reason he persecuted the Jews.
contained within Hitler's Table Talk.[4] Goebbels wrote in 1941 that Hitler "hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity."[5] Many historians have come to the conclusion that Hitler's long term aim was the eradication of Christianity in Germany,
>>
>>591361590
well all the muslims i know dont constantly talk about their religon
actually the only way you can tell they are muslim is because that for one month every year they wont eat when the sun is up
i have never heard anyone say islam is the religon of peace
exept on this board in irony
>>
>>591361590
I believe every muslim should be exterminated in order to bring peace to europe.
>>
>>591361590
>"Do any of you /b/ tards believe the muslim fags that say that Islam is a peaceful religion after all this?"
>Waiting this long for this realization
>>
>>591362117
In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf (1925/6) however, he makes a number of religious allusions, claiming to fulfil the will of the Christian God and having been chosen by providence.[12] In a 1928 speech he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian."[16]
>>
>>591362487
>Kill yourself sandnigger
>>
>>591362487
Who gives a shit? What does Iran have to do with this?
>>
>>591362487
Are you too uneducated to ask a real question?
>>
>>591362578
>>591362634
>>591362683

not a sandnigger, i really want to find out

that way i don't look as retarded as you all do.
>>
>>591362487
Koran? Are you trying to spell Korea or something ? This thread is about what should be done to mudslimes you massive faggot.
>>
>>591362770
You're calling us retarded for not knowing the answer to a question you asked cause you don't know and could easily Google. Fuck off, faggot
>>
>>591361738
I could care less. Just so long as Iran gets a nuke and uses it to vaporize Tel-Aviv at a future date is all I care about. Now are you satisfied with THIS answer you bignose kike scumbag bucketboy spongemouth?
>>
>>591362972
Qu'ran

Knowing what to do about them is much better if you learn about what makes them tick, and their potential arguments. Much easier to get under their skin.

Just this "durr fuk u mudslime durrr" they'll just shake off..
>>
>>591363111
nice trips.

I actually tried to google it.. "alternative to qu'ran used in iran" and a few other options..what did you google?
>>
I spent over 10 years studying the Quran; I have several passages of it memorized and I cab tell you with confidence that it is a hateful violent religion. Those terrorists who are carrying out the attacks are not extremists, they are obedient followers. The Quran is full of clear commands to kill anyone who will not believe in allah and muhammad
>>
File: so much peace.jpg (32 KB, 534x356) Image search: [Google]
so much peace.jpg
32 KB, 534x356
>>
>>591363236
All I know is that the Koran (you were right in how to spell it, there's multiple ways) is translated into Farsi for Iranians. Not finding anything on them using a different version with different content
>>
>>591363486
Like what? Care to give an example, WITH context?

Studying it for 10 years LOL. "HMM, this is hateful and violent. Maybe I should stop. Nope!!!! -9 years later-"
>>
>>591361875
How do you misinterpret a passage clearly saying to kill those who go against your religion? Of which there are over 100 in the Koran.
>>
>>591361738
they are shite not sunni.
>>
>>591363527
Hm. Thanks. I remember incorrectly then... couldn't find it either. Probably some dream I had where muslims were actually peaceful...
>>
>>591361590
I love how fanatical muslims make their religion look like shit because they are so stupid and backwards they interpret the Koran incorrectly. At least it lets the world and society know its #1 enemy, besides global warming.
>>
>>591363764
So do they read or interpret things differently? the shite less violent or something?
>>
>>591363486
Finally someone fucking says it
>>
could someone alter the I am Chrlie pic so it says baguette instead of charlie?
>>
>>591363111
Yeah half the shit on here you can google, fucking reddit insecure faggot hipster niggers just want attention and to feel right.
>>
>>591363624
Find the passage in the bible where it says persecute jews as a law. I dare you.
>>
>>591363863
branched into two groups after death of mohamid. interpretation handed down through lineage of imans. as the tards say, best look it up
>>
I studied it not because I liked to, but because the Muslim country I grew up in forced you to study it as part of requieeed curriculum.
As far as examples are concerned there are hundreds. There is a verse that says to kill him who shall not believe in allah and his profit. There is another that instructs mujahideen that the infidels' wives and their possessions are theirs for the taking. There are also 'hadiths' about muhammad and who he would torture and kill infidels.
>>
>>591364330
thanks, that gets me started. appreciate it.

so these guys were sunnis likely?
>>
>>591364700
Allah his profit, he was a rich and succesfull dude
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.