[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spent 3 months strapped to a bed in a mental hospital. It has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 11
File: strapped-to-gurney-1024x652.jpg (126 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
strapped-to-gurney-1024x652.jpg
126 KB, 1024x652
I spent 3 months strapped to a bed in a mental hospital. It has changed my life for the better.
>>
>>590977200
Did You get raped a lot?
>>
u been shocked?
>>
>>590977200
bullshit they don't strap people to beds anymore
>>
>>590977200
nice dubs !
captcha:nice d0bs
>>
And this is why I try not to talk to myself in public or do anything that might be considered "crazy" when someone is looking.
>>
>>590977431
>Being this sheltered.
>>
>>590977294
Only by the male nurses. It's not so bad after the first few times.
>>
what's a mental hospital? is that like a make believe hospital that only exists in your mind?
>>
>>590977431

OP also didn't specify when they were strapped to the bed. It could have been 40 years ago.
>>
>>590977558
3/10 not good execution
>>
>>590977313
>u been shocked?

Yeah they gave me electro shock therapy but it didn't do any good, hehe.

>>590977431
>bullshit they don't strap people to beds anymore

Yes they do. I took copious amounts of drugs and flooded my apartment. 9 police officers crowbared my door open, I was in such a rage that I beat them all down and they had to pepperspray me twice and handcuff me. The mental ward people had to strap me to a bed since I was hulking out hehe.
>>
>>590977200
HOW?
>>
>>590977200
Has it really tho?
>>
>>590977592
10/10
>>
>>590977200
Man, that would suck ass. My joints and back start aching if I don't change position every 5 minutes or so. That would actually drive me more insane. They'd have to seriously val me up.
>>
>>590977683
2/10 Trying to tell OP he's lying
>>
>>590977763
>Man, that would suck ass. My joints and back start aching if I don't change position every 5 minutes or so. That would actually drive me more insane. They'd have to seriously val me up.

Actually, I pulled so fucking hard on the straps that they were undoing themselves over and over. The ward staff were very scared of me.

Funny that noone has asked how it all made me a better person.
>>
Mental hospitals are extinct retard, now it's pills and half way homes, and definitely no getting strapped down to beds. Sorry, you are about 30 years to late anon
>>
>>590977696
sure you beat 9 cops...Are you denzel washington
>>
>>590977876
Might be hard to hear this mate but you're on an internet forum called 4chan. He's lying.
>>
>>590977696
Confirmed troll
>>
File: 1417940569476.jpg (95 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1417940569476.jpg
95 KB, 500x375
>>590978018
>>
>>590977431
i spent a year in a mental hospital not 3 years ago, there were many nights i did spend restrained.. its quite real even today
>>
>>590977696
Were you on angel dust or something? Sometimes I imagine taking some of that and going apeshit on people I hate.

>>590977949
>Funny that noone has asked how it all made me a better person.

Didn't realise it was an "ask me anything" thread.

>how has it changed your life for the better OP?
>>
>>590978021
>sure you beat 9 cops...Are you denzel washington

Confirmed for someone who has no idea how much power-rage drugs can give a man.
>>
>>590977696
>beat them all down
>i was hulking hehe
>hehe

Although I agree being a faggot is a mental illness and you seem to suffer from it, I doubt they strapped you to a bed for it.

Gr8 b8 though.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>590977592
5 stars
>>
>>590977696
They can't force you to do ECT so you must have consented to it
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 262x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 262x303
>>590977949
>>
well, then tell how it made you a better person OP, also if not troll, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better
>>
>>590977200
More like that is your gay room bed with 9 ofyour fag mates
>>
>>590978050
Of course he's lying. He's jealous of OP.
>>
>>590977200
You didn't get strapped into a bed for three months.
I was in a mental hospital twice for a week each time. They only allow you to stay for 31 days, after that they send you to an assisted living home (Different than the elderly one) or just let you go.
They also can't strap you down to a bed for an extended period of time, if at all. They put you in a wheel chair with a hood over your head until they administer a sedative shot. After that they let you chill in a "quiet room" until your episode is over.
Even if they did keep you for that long they would try different medications on you until they found one that works. If all else fails they put you on a daily dose of sedative pills until they figure something out.
>tl;dr op is a liar
>>
>>590978193
No, honestly, UK is the only country that still has any, and they are slowly fazing them out
>>
>>590978367
>They can't force you to do ECT so you must have consented to it

Yes probably. I have no memories of talking to staff about *anything* and yet they all told me that I'd been very talkative. I was in my own world. Most of the time I didn't even see the hospital room; I saw another world entirely.

>>590978241
>Were you on angel dust or something? Sometimes I imagine taking some of that and going apeshit on people I hate.

Bingo. PCP/angel dust. It made me more dangerous than I've ever been before. You hear tales of people who take several bullets to go down when they're on PCP...

>>590978241
>how has it changed your life for the better OP?

I used to be mild-mannered. Having gone through this process has uninhibited me. I am now fearless about everything in life.

I also went to a strange metaphysical realm while I was sedated for weeks at a time. I met beings there and think it's extremely likely that all humans are immortal spirits, merely forgetting our true selves when we incarnate. It means that I am not afraid of death either.
>>
>>590977696
>hehe
fuck you and I hate you you piece of amphibian shit
>>
>>590978271
Confirmed for a faggot that thinks drugs gives you inhuman strength to take down 9 cops with tasers and pepperspray.

Implying a disconnection from your thoughts and conscious reasoning overrules basic human function and bodily limits. You could get doped up all you want and you're still not going to lift a car faggot.
>>
>>590978940
>It means that I am not afraid of death either.
kill yourself
>>
>>590978449
>I'm glad to hear you are feeling better

Thanks

>>590978824
>You didn't get strapped into a bed for three months. They only allow you to stay for 31 days, after that they send you to an assisted living home (Different than the elderly one) or just let you go.

Correct. I was allowed home, took more PCP, and went right back in again. The 2nd time I went in voluntarily and choked the taxi driver... not my proudest moment, heh.

>>590978824
>They also can't strap you down to a bed for an extended period of time, if at all. They put you in a wheel chair with a hood over your head until they administer a sedative shot. After that they let you chill in a "quiet room" until your episode is over.

I didn't get any shots.

>>590978824
>Even if they did keep you for that long they would try different medications on you until they found one that works.

Yeah, they tried like 4 medications and all failed. Finally Clozapine worked.
>>
>>590978994
he he he
>>
>>590979045
you're dumber than a nigger lol.
man i don't know where to even begin... kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>590978873
False
>>
>>590977200

This bitch needs to be placed in one. Fucking ditz.
>>
>>590978193
I guess you are the real potato here , do a google search before you start calling out potato.
>>
>>590979383
Sick reply you sperglord.
>i have limited intelligence and i wasn't expecting someone to prove how stupid i am
>kill yourself

I bet you got bullied a lot in school.
>>
>>590979391
Google
>>
>>590979045
lol, PCP makes people ignore pain, which makes even tasers pretty ineffective.
>>
File: 1420480300266.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1420480300266.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
>>590979045
You obviously never fought a cracker, they keep rising up, as their eyes shakes
>>
>>590978940
Confirmed for fedorafag
>>
File: teller.jpg (40 KB, 336x432) Image search: [Google]
teller.jpg
40 KB, 336x432
>>590977949
we kinda figured youd start there and not brag about how you beat a bunch of fatasses with pepper spray
>>
>>590979391
Shit man, they are against UN treaties, UK has only a few years left to faze out the ones they do have, they are illegal now. You cannot hold a non criminal offender against their will, it's unlawful imprisonment
>>
>>590979279
Damn, how did you get into doing PCP anyway?
>>
>>590979279
They were not doing their job and put everybody in your unit in danger. While psych ward nurses are usually incompetent, the doctors are in for at least 4 hours a day and take that shit very seriously. If there is an incident in a unit every person on the staff is reprimanded. The hospitals are also very afraid of lawsuits from the patients family because they could lose funding or get shut down completely.
>Medication
>Like 4 types of medication
Also lying. If they don't see a noticeable change in 3-4 days they change it. If you keep having violent episodes they administer shots or put you on sedative pills. To say you were not on any sedatives says that you are lying.
>>
>>590979610
PCP doesn't give you the power to take down 9 guys. And it isn't the pain from tasers that stops you, it's the surge of electricity to your muscles that causes them to spasm. You start taking a swing at any cop and you'll have enough tasers shot in your ass to have you struggling to blink.
>>
>>590977949
Actually, I did...

>>590977700
>>
>>590979886
>You cannot hold a non criminal offender against their will, it's unlawful imprisonment

The police actually dropped the drug charges against me since it was my first offense. Nice of them, eh?

I have 3 months left on the medication to avoid relapse, and then I'm totally free.

But yeah, the whole process really uninhibited me. I regret nothing.
>>
>>590979517
Then how have I been in a mental hospital, in the US?
>>
>>590977200
Maybe it change not to much! Just because of the fact that you are back on /b/ again!
>>
>>590979279
Clozapine is so middle tier that if your stories were true, they wouldn't have even tried something so mild.
>>
>>590979995
>To say you were not on any sedatives says that you are lying.

Oh yeah, I misread you. They *did* put me on sedatives and I was asleep for about 2 weeks straight (perhaps I woke up a few times, I don't know). When I came out of the sedation, my muscles were so weak that I couldn't stand up. Took several days before I could walk again without assistance.

As for the Clozapine medication, I am not happy about it since it's a dangerous brand, but there's only a few months left before I don't have to take it anymore...
>>
>>590980373
You were in a psychiatric ward in a hospital , and threatened suicide , they held you foe 48 hours, the max they can legally hold you for, then were released
>>
>>590980017
are you fucking kidding
>>
>>590979943
>Damn, how did you get into doing PCP anyway?

The same way most people do: I wanted to break free. Drugs are awesome. But the lasting personality changes are here now and I don't need any drugs anymore. That is why I say all of this was a positive change in my life. It has made me tougher.
>>
>>590978018
Wrong.
See Hartford Institute of Living in Hartford, Connecticut (Donnely building), one of the best hospitals in the country. Also google your state and look for psych hospitals. To see what one you'd go to, look for catchment areas for your county.
>>590980620
>Asleep for about 2 weeks straight
That's not what sedatives do. They can't keep you completely out like that anyway, they would have no way to monitor your progress on the medication.
>>590980765
72 hours is the minimum for suicide. If you checked in voluntarily it's sort of easier to get out. If you were brought there by ambulance or involuntarily they can keep you until they think you're good enough to go. Unless you call a lawyer and petition for release which could take between 3 and 7 days. Hospitals can restrict your phone use though which should be illegal because that means you can't call a lawyer.
>>
>>590979610
Incorrect.

Tasers work by causing involuntary muscle spasms, you can't resist them
>>
>>590980537
>Clozapine is so middle tier that if your stories were true, they wouldn't have even tried something so mild.

Actually, Clozapine went off the market for 4 years due to its heavy side-effects.

However, staff tried all standard anti-psychotics and none worked, so they ended up with their last resort, Clozapine.

I hate taking that poison, because it's giving me side effects, but in March it's all over and I am free.
>>
>>590977592
Kek but seriously, they're real
>>
>>590980765
Wrong, in one of them they held me longer than two weeks in a psychiatric ward. The other I was in was a hospital just for mental disorders.
>>
>>590980922
I was into drugs myself at a time, the wildest thing I ever took was MDMA and I tried some oxynorms once. I just heard all these crazy stories with PCP which is why I don't understand why anyone would even consider it.

How long has it been since you have been released?
Do you take anything beside medication today?
>>
>>590979886
I never said old school mental institutions were still around.

Mental wards still exist and patients are often there voluntarily
>>
>>590981145
maybe op is a 1.90 m 115 kg Muscle man you never know
>>
>>590981098
>>Asleep for about 2 weeks straight
>That's not what sedatives do. They can't keep you completely out like that anyway, they would have no way to monitor your progress on the medication.

I think there was a spiritual aspect to my sedation. I basically saw entirely different worlds, as I lay there strapped down and totally sedated. But I also saw the hospital room a few times. I am not the right person to ask about the technical details of what happened to me.

All I know is this: It was incredible. What I saw in those other worlds has changed everything for me.

Think about it: We are all alive in a Universe which inevitably came from NOTHING. The greatest miracle of all time has already happened.

Scientists say "give us one miracle: everything from nothing. but all other miracles are forbidden."

Well, fuck such scientists. We have no clue where our souls come from.

Random sperm creates a vessel, but the soul that inhabits the vessel seems to come from elsewhere.

Read the research by Pim van Lommel; a dutch scientist who worked with 9 hospitals to monitor people's near-death experiences. He discovered that people visit other worlds while their brains are completely shut down and have zero electrical activity.

So the whole ordeal made me tougher as a person; made me fearless; and made me unafraid of death.

That is why I wouldn't change anything that has happened. It was an awesome experience.
>>
>>590981172
Clozapine went off the market because it was ineffective and killed off white blood cells. It was then redesigned. The fact that it originally had side effects doesn't distinguish its strength and worth. A flu shot could kill you. Clozapine has not and never will be a "last resort" unless your mental institution is based in Ethiopia where they can't afford basic antipsychotics. Being a runty teen who got prescribed clozapine for your mood swings doesn't mean you were strapped to a bed in a mental institution for 3 months.
>>
>>590982001
They guinea pigged your ass, OP.
>>
>>590981905
So... tasers work by disabling muscles involuntarily, so theorizing that he's got MORE muscles is going to make the tasers less effective...?

If that were the case, tasers would come with a warning sticker saying "only use on underweight manlets"
>>
>>590981769
You are all thinking of mental asylums, which they don't have anymore. But mental hospitals are still alive and well. Even if you are voluntary doesn't mean they won't change your status to involuntary.
>>
>>590980620
Get your fucking story straight, faggot.
>>
>>590982001
Are you sure you weren't on acid? I had a trip where I saw a world inside of me, it was pretty cool. Still want to try acid again and check in on it. Also found myself among the stars as a celestial being at the same time, awesome shit.
When I was in there was an indian guy who was convinced he was a hindu warrior god, I forgot which one it was. He tried attacking an old lady because he thought she was the illuminati and had to kill her.
But either way, try to think back clearly and figure out what happened. Maybe once you're off the medication you'll be able to figure it out more.
I'm not trying to be a dick but what you were saying about being out for two weeks and strapped to a bed for that wrong could not have happened. Talk to your doctor about it because it may have affected your perception or memory which could be long-lasting and serious.
>>
>>590981597
>I was into drugs myself at a time, the wildest thing I ever took was MDMA and I tried some oxynorms once. I just heard all these crazy stories with PCP which is why I don't understand why anyone would even consider it.

I was curious and willing to take the consequences of PCP. I wanted something that would scramble me a bit, and it certainly did. I think PCP is something most people don't return to. I won't touch anything but weed anymore.

>How long has it been since you have been released?

I was brought to the ward in late October and was let go on Dec 18th, with an arrangement where I had to check in with doctors every 2nd day to make sure I take the medication. That's actually pretty humiliating, but it was part of the terms for being allowed to leave, and it's better than being stuck in a hospital room.

>Do you take anything beside medication today?

Nah just Clozapine, and I'm messing with the dosage, taking about half what they recommend. I am not mentally ill. It was the PCP that made me hulk out. So I am doing my best to avoid any Clozapine-related damage, by lowering the dose. I look forward to March when this is all over.

That's when I'll have all the pros of what has happened, and no more cons. They have no right to force me to take medication beyond March 11th.
>>
>>590982692
>In there
In there meaning in the hospital.
>>
>>590980017
I don't know anon, I had a friend who flipped shit after snorting some coke that was laced with pcp, cops tazed him twice and he didn't flinch he ended up sending two of them to the hospital before getting piled by a bunch of chubby cops
>>
>>590982425

Like this bitch?
>>
>>590982324
Well more muscular mass would mean that the electric shock get spread around the body, taze a 60 kg skinny man and he is going to macarena all over the place because his small muscle will tense like crazy, but a big guy with a lot of muscle will
have i think less spasm and muscle contraction than a little guy, i thinks it's pretty logical, maybe i'm full of shit
>>
>>590977200
As someone who has had to strap people to beds, I assure you, we do not want to do it.
You make us do it.
You get strapped down because you are freeking the fuck out and are being violent twoards yourself or others. Do you comprehend the amount of paperwork that has to be done to justify seclusion,let alone restraints? Then, everything that we document is reviewed by the Joint Commission. It s a fucking nightmare.
Personally I don't give a shit about you, you are scum, you deserve everything that has ever happened and will happen to you. MY people, the people who are paid to deal with you, I care about, and they put shit like you in there because you cant control your self so we have to do it for you. Your life is so hard, and you wont ever do anything to make it better, take your Ativan like a good little meat puppet, and continue to shit post on a veit kong cartoon image board.

BrB gonna lean over and check the camera for the seclusion room and laugh.
>>
>>590983178
>taze a 60 kg skinny man and he is going to macarena all over the place
Topkek
>>
>>590982095
>Clozapine went off the market because it was ineffective and killed off white blood cells. It was then redesigned.

I go in every 2 weeks to take white blood cell counts precisely because of that. You are the one who's misinformed here.

>Clozapine has not and never will be a "last resort" unless your mental institution is based in Ethiopia where they can't afford basic antipsychotics.

"Last resort" were the exact words from the head of the psychiatric unit. I am just using his words.
>>
>>590982425
>Even if you are voluntary doesn't mean they won't change your status to involuntary.

Correct. They put me in a room with lawyers and changed my status to involuntary. I was given permission to go home due to good behavior, but I am still on watch until March 11th...
>>
>>590982953
Yeah, but when you have 9 cops storming your apartment, it means you're obviously seen as somebody that needs more than 2 or 3 to deal with. And the moment you start getting aggressive you're going to have 9 cops dogpiling on you before you can do anything. Like that fat black dude that died after the choke hold.

All hypothetical though, considering how none of this actually happened to OP.
>>
>>590978994
hehe
>>
>>590981905
I think you misunderstood me, tasers work by causing involuntary muscle spasms via electric shock, key word being involuntary.
It is not physically possible to resist a taser as the electric shock it produces overrides the signals coming from your nervous system in favor of uncontrollable muscle spasms.
>>
>>590983256
I was with you up until the third paragraph. You have no business working in a hospital with that attitude. You do more harm to the patients than good, which puts the staff in danger. Get your shit together or find another job, anon.
>>590983525
They don't put you in a room with lawyers. They put you in a room with your assigned doctor and possibly social worker if she's around and let you know what's up.
>>
>>590977200
> changed my life for the better
that is what they want you to believe
>>
>>590983335
The head of the psychiatric unit wouldn't say "last resort" to a patient either. You have no idea how the medical field works, do you? If your doctor's calling out last resorts and giving you shit like Clozapine for it, then you need to watch more Grey's Anatomy and learn what the fuck you're talking about you angsty weaboo.
>>
Show us paperwork saying that you were in a mental hospital or shut the fuck up, you moron.
>>
>>590983906
This.
>>
>>590982800
how does anyone believe this thread, it's such obvious bullshit.

First of all PCP is chill as fuck. I do it all the time and have never freaked out, or seen anyone freak out.
>>
File: buying milk.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
buying milk.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>590982800
Sounds good, as long you can handle it. I'm not sure what my opinion on your newfound spirituality it sounds a bit farfetched for my taste, but as long you're not suffering from a psychosis or being delusional it's fine.
Also good to hear you're off the drugs, I hope you will get out and be a functional citizen to march.
>>
>>590983713
You did never see those guy that get voluntarily tazed to see if they resist and actually some resist the shock and stand still then walk away normaly ? What you say is what happen in most cases but i think that there are somes exception, some guys to whom the shock dont directly affect their nervous system.
>>
>>590983906
>>590984059
Lol
>>
>>590984184
Most of it is bullshit but it's pretty fun arguing against the retarded points.
Also b8
>>
>>590983713
My mum had this electric face massager thing. It was really funny to turn it up to max and find nerves to excite. I put it on my cheek and it made me look like I was having a stroke.

Fun times.
>>
>>590982692

Absolutely! My memory is strange, as I said earlier:

>>590978940
>Yes probably. I have no memories of talking to staff about *anything* and yet they all told me that I'd been very talkative. I was in my own world. Most of the time I didn't even see the hospital room; I saw another world entirely.

As for acid... nope, I did take DMT with the PCP. But both LSD and DMT are known for taking you to other spirit realms.

One day, I woke up and felt my face being ripped by electrical storms, and then I left my body. I tried to say "holy shit" but had no mouth anymore. I started flying towards a perfectly round, white circle. It felt like I was moving through a tunnel. The circle was the most perfect shape I have ever seen. It looked like someone had taken a scissor and cut a round hole in the room around me.

It started as a pinhole and I moved closer to the tunnel until it covered 60% of my vision.

I was then gripped with fear that I would die if I passed over, so I decided to return.

With that, I snapped backwards like a rubber band, and everything went black (as my physical eyes were closed). I tried to move, but couldn't.

Ten seconds later, I was able to move again... so I opened my eyes and said what I'd wanted to say earlier: Holy Shit.
>>
>>590982001
The brain floods with DMT during death, this is what causes otherworldly visions of those who have near death experiences
>>
OP is an ass burger
/thread
>>
>>590977200
>you're still here
>in your bed
>this is your mind coping
>we're you
It's time to wake up.
>>
>>590984206
I've spent 2 minutes staring now, trying to work out what the fuck he was trying to accomplish and how the fuck he could fuck it up that badly.
>>
>>590984206
What was that guy in the gif trying to do?
>>
>>590984314
I'm serious about the PCP thing.
>>
>>590984480
If you figure it out let me know, however I'm more impressed with the flourescent light not breaking
>>
>>590984206
dat file name, my sides
>>
>>590984566
buying milk I suppose
>>
>>590984721
>flourescent
>>
>>590982095
actually clozapine is more effective antypsychotic than the others, it is used for drug resistant schizophrenia
>>
>>590984566
It was a fad where teenagers would go into a store, take two jugs or milk or juice, and throw it everywhere and pretend to slip. Their friend would record it and put it online because teenagers thought it was funny.
>>
>>590985024
Middle tier buddy.
>>
>>590984721
I'm going 25% Trying to do a sick spin and land all the milk in the shopping cart over his mom's head, 75% being a total autist.
>>
>>590985102
You serious? So it was intentional?
>>
>>590983256
>I work in a psych ward but don't understand mental health at all
>boo hoo my life is so bad
>>
>>590977431
In texas prisons they do
>>
>>590985219
Yeah, google milk jug prank
>>
>>590985219
No, he just involuntarily jumped and spun around, throwing two bottles of milk.
>>
File: african construction.gif (2 MB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
african construction.gif
2 MB, 300x186
>>590985008
i did'nt buther loking op the wurd i apulugize for me illetracy
>>
I'm going to a mental hospital soon because I attempted suicide twice over christmas.
What should I expect when I get there?
>>
>>590983752
>They don't put you in a room with lawyers. They put you in a room with your assigned doctor and possibly social worker if she's around and let you know what's up.

They had about 3 layers (one was mine, two were for the hospital), they had the head of the psychiatric unit, a few nurses, etc.

The whole thing was basically the hospital talking about how dangerous I was and how I needed to be held against my will.

But since I come from a background of being mild-mannered, I was allowed to go home, with the caveat I mentioned: Checkups every 2 days, and white blood cell tests every 2 weeks.
>>
File: average 4channer.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
average 4channer.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>590985345
shit, you're right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-xfho6rRlU
thank you so much
>>
>>590985368
I meant maybe he was trying to do some cleverass acrobatics and failed. But I'm sure you knew that.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.