[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /b/ think of Denmark?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Denmark.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
Denmark.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
What does /b/ think of Denmark?
>>
Danskjävlen
>>
Gay.
>>
>>582016815
Fuck DAnmark xD xDDD
>>
you mean europe's canada?

irrelevant in every possible aspect.
>>
>>582016930
Svenskere...
>>582016932
Not talking about sweden here
>>
>hipster capital the world.
>people are getting arrested for racism, fucking terrible.
>300% tax compared to the US/UK

no thanks
>>
>>582016815
europe's penis
>>
>>582016815
Well, seing how theyve got christiania i dont exactly dislike Denmark

>>582017062
How the fuck is denmark europes canada? If anything, canada is americas Denmark you legitimate retard.
>>
>>582017062
Thats true but we are not flooded with mudslimes and are we are fending off the stupid swedish feminist ideas
>>
>>582016815
Carlsberg - good. Gammeldansk - bad.

Danish People - ok. Would befriend/10
>>
>>582017146
>>300% tax compared to the US/UK
1. many times richer than US
2. free healthcare
3. no obesity rates anywhere near US

I'' take Denmark any day
>>
File: Uncle Pauloctus.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Pauloctus.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
Good question.
>>
File: 1416258255091.jpg (51 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1416258255091.jpg
51 KB, 500x380
Ameritard here.
Denmark...
I know the name, frequently forget exactly where it is. They probably have a lot of boats. Vikings used to be there I think.
America's education system is amazing, isn't it?
>>
I never noticed Denmark in any way, I think it's okay. Germanfag here.
>>
Up ewig ungedeelt!
>>
i think denmark is a nice country an most ppl their are very happy
>>
They seem to not have much sand over there..
They should emmidiatly buy $500 worth of sand and put it in thier showers.
>>
Germany's hat.
>>
hot chicks
hate how people pretend not to know you even
though you see them on a daily basis
food sucks
too much money maybe with all those transnational companies you could actually help out some countries you profit from
too many an heros the youth is fucked in my opinion basically because everything is served in a silver dish and have no struggle in life
all around its cool everyone is a drunk
nice cities
the humor is way too stupid
need to open up a little more to foreign people
too many extreme nationalists
shit i could go on for hrs
>>
Not really a country. The land paert should be part of Germany, the islands should be part of Sweden.
>>
>>582017430
Its cool we mostly like America and we are used to be forgotten by most Americans we dont blame you.
>>
>>582017767
Like i said swedish people are not welcome unless return Skånelandene
>>
>>582016815
When i imagine the map of Europe, i always forget Denmark.
>>
>>582017692
Considering there's about 63 times as many people in the US, and you pay 27 million dollars and we pay 2 million dollars every year to third world countries, I think we're doing pretty okay
>>
>>582017354
only a matter of time until you get flooded with immigrants. Germany and the UK can't take them all forever. And the UK is about to do something about immigrating, which will make Germany have to deal with even more immigrants.
>>
>>582016815
You guys sound like Norwegians who got a potato stuck in their throat.
Absolutely adorable.
Also, you're more outgoing, which is great! :)
>>
>>582018321
Those number should be x10^3
>>
>>582017674

^This.

/thread/
>>
File: 700_Northwest.jpg (59 KB, 728x593) Image search: [Google]
700_Northwest.jpg
59 KB, 728x593
>>582017767
The Kingdom of Denmark haven't been controlled by any foreign power thousands of years, unlike the rest of Europe, that's always been in constant turmoil.
>>
>>582016815
You have a nice DnB scene over there
>>
>>582018564
Also longest lasting royal dynasty, although it has no power anymore ofc.
>>
>>582018325
Nah m8 we don't want those niggers.
People are not as political correct as Sweden are and people are going more towards not letting the Apes cross the border
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.