[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I found these walking past GameStop on my way home from work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I found these walking past GameStop on my way home from work. Is there anything I can do with them ?
>inb4 they need to be activated
>>
>>579811649
sell that shit on craigslist
>>
They need to be activated
>>
yeah throw them in the bin seen as they need to be activated.. or sell them to young kids because, well, why not.. $$$$$
>>
>>579811856
kek
>>
>>579811956
yeah, if anyone wants a few of the codes to see if they can work magic with em et me know, ill be happy to post some. (posting from my computer now)
>>
>>579812089
>le ebin kek
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE LE KEKEKEKEKEKEKE HAAHAHAHAAHAHAA IM A FUCKEN FAGGOT LOOK AT ME I FIT IN KEK LULS
>>
>>579811649
write down all the serial numbers and then bring them back to the store. wait a day or two and try out the codes. used to do this with visa gift cards when i was in highschool.
>>
>>579811649
Nigga read some.

THEY

NEED

TO

BE

ACTIVATED

Nothing can be done with them except target practice.
>>
>>579811956
>This
You can make a lot from this
>>
>>579812248

Stop with the edge anon, you're scaring the children.
>>
>>579811649
find friend who is cashier and doesnt give a fuck about his job
have him activate
sell them
profit
give nice friend a cut
idk whats next, jail?
>>
id say they are only good for trolling

redistribute them in random places.

random ppl getting trolled
>>
>>579812248
hahaha you are the cry?? yes??
fuck idiot u cry on this website it is only discussion u fucking cry man
u r the cry over website discussion LOL!

fuck idot
>>
File: 420Blazeitfaggit.gif (298 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
420Blazeitfaggit.gif
298 KB, 500x328
/b/ I just moved somewhere and need to get a hold of some weed.

How do I go about and find someone who deals?
>Inb4 Silkroad
>St. Catharines Ontario
>>
>>579812248
Why are you even splerging over this?
>>
>>579812238
Do it
>>
>>579812901
FML, Posted reply instead of thread..
>Nothing to do here...
>>
Useless without activation.
Hand them out to random strangers for keks.
>>
>>579813196
Any request on what card?
>>
>>579813375
I'm thinking about doing this idea, sounds fun.
i may just distribute them on peoples doorsteps
>>
File: Grunkle Stan.png (449 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
Grunkle Stan.png
449 KB, 1280x717
>>579811649

Hold a fake raffle for them preferably for a fake charity (sick animals, injured troops, tit cancer, etc) that will gather more interest.

Sell tickets collect the money, hand out the gift cards to the "Winners" (IE Suckers).

Then get the hell out of dodge.
>>
>>579812901
>>579813359

No reason to hide dude, we all need bud sometimes.

Try finding a skatepark or a bowling alley, and hit up people there.
>>
Show us the other side of the cards, in order for us to verify that these cards are legit
>>
>>579811649
Sell for half price of face value, cash only, a few towns over from where you live. GTFO before buyer can verify codes.
>>
>>579811649

Trade them on those gift card trading sites
>>
>>579811649
post a couple itunes and well see. on iphone now
>>
>>579813769
They look legit enough.
Who has tens of fake cards?
>>
>>579812397
THIS!
>>
>>579814167
theres only one way to make sure
op, pls show us the other side of the cards
>>
>>579814007
op said hed post a few so post op
>>
Posting off my phone now
>>
Did you find them in a dumpster/trash can OP?
These look like cards with older designs that they throw away to make room for the new designs.
You're shit out of luck seeing as they have to be activated unless you can sell them to some sucker online/craigslist and just tell them you got it as a gift but would prefer the cash.
>>
>>579811649
You can eat them with a nice chianti. Gordon ramsey had an episode about that on dong chef.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Here's a few of the 50$ ones
>>
>>579815721
HOLY SHIT IT WORKED
>>
>>579815782
troll level = 10000
nice try mate
>>
OP is borderline autistic, they need to be activated and in order for them to be activated, they need to be purchased. They all have scratch offs to reveal the serial numbers, instantly voiding any scheme of "writing the serial numbers down and returning them to the store" dumbfuck idea some 12 yr old came up with. Best bet is to scam dumb niggers on CL but you run the risk of getting fucked up for shit cash.
>>
We had an internal communication from Corp. a couple of days ago to toss older POSA cards. Those would be some of the ones we tossed.
>>
>>579812901
post your zipcode, see if anyone sells in here.

I sells, whats your zipcode motehrfucker.

I got funk nuggets.
right now it's strawberry cough/ O.G. kush/ white wide crossed with g13. Come get at me nigga. unless you are actually a nigger, in which case go get fucked.
>>
>>579815919
Oh shit
no they actually work
thx OP
>>
>>579816028
No shit, you must be the autistic one. in the first post i acknowledged the fact that they needed to be activated so i asked for any ideas others could come up with to use them in any other way.
>>
Sell them all in the hood for 50cents on the dollar

Never return.

Trade the cards for weed or coke

Maybe a few guns

Hightail it
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.