[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be with gf >Be on youtube >She comments something about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x256
>Be with gf
>Be on youtube
>She comments something about Chris Brown and basically says people forgive him because he's famous
>Some angry nigger replies calling her a dumb bitch and racist (even though she didn't bring race up at all)
>Start fucking with him because I assume he'll just leave
>Around the 6th or 7th time he comments back he's going berserk
>Tells me not to be a pussy and meet him so we could fight
>Isthianiggersrs.png
>Look at niggers google plus profile
>Find out where he lives
>Find out the surroundings where he lives on google maps so I could act like I live where he lives
>Tell him to meet me by some store
>He tells me what he's gonna be wearing and what kind of car he'll be in
>Tell him he's gonna need a "piece" to take me out
>Set meet up with exact time and location
>It's time
>File a report in his county that's there's a man sitting in a car with a gun and it looks like he's ready to rob the store
>Mfw 1 hour later he's on their counties police reports
>Mfw they're trying to get him for a whole bunch of shit and are holding him without bail
>Mfw nigger in the mugshot is the nigger from youtube
>Mfw niggers are this stupid
>Mfw that's not even considered a stupid nigger but an "average" nigger
>>
>>579224674
10/10 if real your doing gods work anon
>>
>>579224674
Links to Youtube comments and Mugshot or it didn't happen.
>>
Pics or didn't happen, fag
>>
>>579224674
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Prove this wrong please, faggot.
>>
>>579224674
I want to believe. I do. I can't. Provide proof and you will not be faggot OP
>>
>>579225232
>>579225268
Idk, I don't want to get in trouble since I kind of provoked it... It wasn't even on my throwaway youtube account where I don't have a picture or anything, it was on my actual account that's connected to Facebook and shit. Sounds too risky and I don't want this win to backfire.
>>
Would be funny if it was real, but it's obviously not. Also, you shouldn't refer to black people as 'niggers'. This is disrespectful and only brings more senseless hate. The colour of your skin is irrelevant, it's the person behind it that counts.
>>
>>579225754
srsly???
>>
>>579225665
Just post the mug, faggot and edit the youube posts so your are hidden.
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>579225665
What do you mean 'get in trouble since I kind of provoked it'? If he was stupid enough to be sitting in a store's parking lot with a loaded gun, the fault is all his, what you did is irrelevant. At least link to mugshot. Or your 'girlfriend's' tits.
>>
>>579225754
Yes, seriously. Surprise, not everyone is a retarded hatemonger!
>>
>>579225843
melanin
>>
>>579224674
well done fairy teller!
>>
>>579225232
This.

Proof or eat a dick.
>>
>>579224674

pics ot it didn't happen
candy-assgot
>>
>>579225754
gtfo whiteknightfaget
>>
>>579225754
wow OP never stated whether this "nigger" was white skinned or black skinned. Who's the racist now?
>>
>>579225754
that's exactly what a nigger would say.
>>
>>579225953
Believe me I really want to but have a feeling it will backfire, anon will be anon then next thing I know the 4chan party van is outside my house... Can I just post my girls body instead and call it even?
>>
>>579226001
/b/ is kill
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 380x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 380x538
Nice story either way
>>
>>579224674
probably not true
but if true, your a fucking sad guy
>>
>>579226375
Sure

Tits>everything
>>
>>579226375
I think that would be a fair compromise.
>>
>>579226472
you're*
>>
>>579224674
fuck all these haters. you're doing good things, anon.

how much you wanna bet all you dumbfucks would be pissed off if some nigger insulted your girlfriend? oh wait... MY BADDDD.
>>
>>579226375
That guy said he was bringing a gun to kill you. That's EXACTLY when you should notify the police. And reporting crimes anonymously is NOT a crime.

You're a poor fucking liar and your story sucks.
>>
>>579224674
>be with gf
>gf
>GF

The lies began much earlier than most are realizing.
>>
>>579226946
And you are heaven so you are an even bigger faggot by default
>>
Her fingering her tight white pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x636
>>
>>579226940
Haha you sure showed him xDDDD
>>
>>579227329
thread is sinking, quick post google pics!
>>
>>579227480
Try to find it on google with tiny eye then
>>
>>579224674
if there are pics then it did happen.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.