[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a bad trip on mushrooms. What do I do? My arms feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1410927637495s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1410927637495s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
Having a bad trip on mushrooms. What do I do? My arms feel like pins and needles , it's dark, and I don't want to close my eyes.
>>
nothing you can do. now you know not to take mushrooms when you're in a bad mood or going through some shit. you should also probably meditate (as faggy as that sounds) for about 45 mins, while they're kicking in, to know what you want to get out of the trip

just keep reminding yourself, constantly, that it will be over soon

>everyone knows not to take drugs, ya dingus
>Dr. Brule out
>>
well turn the light on ya dingus
>>
http://youtu.be/fzddml210fI
>>
Change you atmosphere somehow. Lighting, music, go somewhere else etc
>>
how much did you eat and how long ago?
>>
>>578206005
I've never done mushrooms but I've gotten super paranoid, anxious and scared off of booze/weed before.

I'd say go to bed, snuggle up under the blankets an fall asleep, the trip will be over and you'll wake up completely sober tomorrow before you know it.
>>
Go lay in bed, usually works for me
>>
just remember you'll be fine /b/ro
>>
watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA
>>
>>578206505
This. Change things up, go outside and get some fresh air.
You'll be fine, the mushrooms will wear off. Right now you can't change the fact you're tripping, but you can change how enjoyable it is. Just think positively.
>>
File: 1406415737073.jpg (114 KB, 939x911) Image search: [Google]
1406415737073.jpg
114 KB, 939x911
I love you
Shrek loves you
Want for nothing
Embrace his swamp
>>
>>578206379
also
google fractals and shepperd tone
>>
>>578206963
amen
>>
3 caps
>>
About 2 hours ago
>>
peel your skin off, its the only way to end the feeling and end your trip
>>
stop being a pussy, get off 4chan, and go outside. nature is your friend.
>>
>>578206005
it's just a fungus. nothing can hurt you. You're absolutely fine but you are thinking about what is happening too much. calm down and go back with the flow. take a shower or a walk. go into an empty firld and just flail about and get goofy with it till you feel better.
>>
>>578208496
This. Also drink some milk.
>>
File: Troy McClure.jpg (7 KB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
Troy McClure.jpg
7 KB, 200x173
>>578206005

Hi, I'm actor Troy McClure. You might remember me from such films as "You're reading this in my voice", "You are now swallowing, breathing and blinking manually", "Uncross your legs and realize there is no comfortable place in your mouth for your tongue, it just sits there awkwardly", "Did you forget that your jaw has weight, forcing you to manually hold it closed", "You're producing saliva too", "Your body is itching in at least one place", "You now realize you need to go to the toliet", and the telethons such "You haven't cleared your throat for a while".
>>
File: 1407257031723.png (80 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1407257031723.png
80 KB, 1024x776
>>578206005
Hey, man. I recommend listening to some music.
When I'm having a bad trip, I'll usually listen to Tycho or M83 and it takes me out of it.

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_AFze5fubE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk

Music works man, especially when you're tripping. Don't think about what you're going through, just listen to the music.
>>
>>578206005
Go for a walk, listen to music, drink some juice, hang out with cool people, if none of that works take a benzo. You should always have an emergency xanax for bad trips.
>>
Well, I've endured many a grueling ayahuasca trip, and ultimately, the realization is that:
1. Buddhism 101. Nothing is permanent, except change. So, whatever you're felling, it can only go so long.
2. Sometimes, if you turned the volume up to 11, there's nowhere to look but to face what you don't wanna. Instead of avoiding it, confront whatever it is directly. Often times, it's paper tigers.

Hope that helps man.
>>
go on youtube and watch funny videos

disregard "trippy" things. they're never as good as you'd expect
>>
Thorazine will bring you down off any bad trip.
>>
Valum
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.