[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I know this kid from our street who is a thief. He has stolen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ied_trigger.jpg (56 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
ied_trigger.jpg
56 KB, 400x324
So I know this kid from our street who is a thief. He has stolen a couple of bikes and snatched stuff from cars, but none really cares - even police doesn't give a fuck.
Some friends of mine wanted to beat that kid, but his parents are thugs and we don't want them to come after us.
So I have an idea of putting a small bomb in a smartphone and leave it in my car. I am sure that fucker will try to steal it when he sees an opportunity.
My question is, how hard could it be to replace, let's say the battery of a phone for a bomb, how to make sure it will cause enough damage and how to avoid any suspicion on me?
I have some ideas, but lets hear what you guys have to say.
>>
>>577482471
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
> I have an idea of putting a small bomb in a smartphone
>a bomb
>inside a smartphone

you are fucking retarded

get some stronng buddies, get some balaclavas and break his legs
>>
>>577482603
You see, we are a small community and when we beat that kid, it will be very soon they know it was us.

Okay, so maybe a smartphone is not the best idea, maybe a radio.
>>
>>577482906
Considering your English sucks dicks, and you say you live in a small town where the police don't give a fuck about theives and shit, i'm assuming you live in some foriegn shithole of a country. If that's the case I suggest you cut the mother fuckers head off and parade it around town on a stick, that way you will set an example for the rest of the population and you won't get arrested.
>>
>>577483391
Yeah, this.
>>
>>577482906
My shithole is a fisherman village in Iceland, therefore going full berserk on that kid would just put me in prison.
Everyone thinks I am a pacifist and I rarely get in trouble. I do not consider myself strong - that's why I need a more discreet way of dealing with that kid.
>>
Asking a question about bomb making is pretty stupid OP, go back to your cave.
>>
>>577483806
how about quit acting like a bitch and tell him if he keeps stealing your shit you'' fuck him up? Like seriously it's a kid thieving no need to fucking blow his hand off you crazy ass faggot.

Pls dont come to my house and shoot me for saying that!
>>
>>577482471
Make a game of it and steal the stolen stuff back. If he confronts you break legs
>>
>>577482471
>replace, let's say the battery

Jesus you are dumb, turn back now.

>sends a text to a phone with no battery
OMG y it no work?
>>
You'll get fucked by cops for this, OP. You're much better off beating up the faggot. Less chance of him knowing who you are (find phone in car its obvious its you, get beaten by a guy wearing a hoodie in the middle of the night he has no idea), less chance of being identified, and not nearly as much legal risk
>>
>>577482603
/thread
>>
>>577484093
the average smart phone is about 130g. if you took out the insides and put 100g of plastic explosives in it, with a timer and tiny battery, it would splatter someone all over the inside of a car
>>
You'd need a powerful high-order explosive like acetone peroxide. All the materials can be purchased at walmart but its risky to synthezise. Jihadist cal it 'mother of satan'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.