[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/ who else is in a shitty relationship that they want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1413774778989.gif (1 MB, 242x201) Image search: [Google]
1413774778989.gif
1 MB, 242x201
Hey /b/ who else is in a shitty relationship that they want to leave? But feel like they can't?

Inb4 OP is a pussy
Pic unrelated
>>
>>575640474
in the exact same position as you..
>>
>>575640474
I'm married and I feel like most days
>>
>>575640474
All my relationships
>>
Yep.
>>
>>575641367
>>575641483
>>575641484
>>575641678

What do you guys hate about it?
>>
>>575640474
Leave. You won't regret it.
>>
>>575642673
I have tried but it just feels weird and somehow I end up going back
>>
>>575640474
*raises hand*

We should start a club OP

catpcha: sepulchre rescou
>>
If you're in your twenties and in a shitty relationship, get out. You won't regret it and you have all the time in the world to get into another shitty relationship that will completely replace the memory of the last ladybitch you were with.
>>
>>575642990
Yeah anon we should.
>>
>>575640474
The reason people feel this way is because they keep waiting for something better to come along, but they don't. In reality, you have to actively go out and seek it. The only way you are able to find better is if you break the current bond/chain, but you are used to that safety net of having someone there because you feel insecure on your own.

Your own emotions and confidence is your own worst enemy.

Ask yourself. Would you rather settle for content or dive into the unknown trying to find something better that will bring you more happiness?
>>
>>575643176
Whats the deal with ur "gf" ?
>>
>>575643431
Thanks anon I just feel like I am content but I'm not, I just hate how much of a bitch she is and that everything is my fault. However, I do get sex, occasionally love and a stable future with her. I have been with her since I was 14 and I'm 19 now.
>>
>>575643765
19 and already got this crap? Shouldn't you be in your wild years now? Like fucking everything that looks remotly female and hang with ur friends?
>>
>>575643765
> 19
Fucking leave her
>>
>>575644110
Ha, what friends.. lost them all in high school because of this bitch. I hope I make new friends when I leave for basic..
>>
>>575643765
Sounds like being alone/on your own scares you. And it rightly should because you've been with someone for 5 years. However, sex shouldn't be the driving force behind your logical reasons to stay with her. If you're not even content with her then you're just making yourself more miserable and digging a bigger grave for yourself.

You're young. You don't have control of the world. You don't know your future. EVERYTHING is uncertain. So, if you leave her, the positive side is you can explore and get to know yourself. Find out what drives you, what your true goals are in life, and what you really want, both in life and in relationships.

Some people try it once and find their one, but this is a very rare case. The world is vast and beautiful, but you are only seeing it through a clouded eye with so much holding you back.

If you're uncertain, take a break. Tell her that you just need to gather your senses. Take this time to really look through things through your own eyes, without having to worry about anyone/anything else.

Be you. Find yourself
>>
>>575644404
Wow, shit, thanks anon. You actually made me feel like it is a good thing. You're 100% spot on with everything. I am really afraid if being alone
>>
>>575644676
Having been thru similar experience helps.

Just remember. Everything that happens in life should be a lesson to be learned. You've barely even opened your eyes.

Take chances anon
>>
>>575644404

femanon here. being older definitely changes perspective. still hate being in a relationship feeling like i'm alone anyway.
>>
>>575644404
Rarely do you see such wisdom in /b/. Listen to this guy anon. He knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>575644676
The other anon is right.

In one hand you hold your current life. It's good, bit of feeling opressed every now and then and maybe even powerless but you get fed to your needs. And in the otherhand you have your dreams you could follow which makes you grow as a person and ultimatly even leads to that special person who really is what you want.

However we both know you will stay with ur current gf.
>>
Wow, you guys are making an anon cry. Thanks guys! Just makes me thing how much I fucked up in the last 5 years
>>
>>575645440
That's the thing.. I realize what I could achieve but I don't want to disturb this happy medium I have now. I really should just end it and push my self away from her.
>>
>>575645550
Just remember. It's never too late for/to change :)
>>
>>575645708
And that why we should have a club and drink together and sob in our missery but only that one night we gather up, the rest of the time we act immune to feelings :/
>>
>>575646082
literally the saddest and worst advice I've ever come across

you've no self respect sir
>>
Is there anyway I can like save this thread so I can look back on it?
>>
File: 233.jpg (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
132 KB, 640x480
>>575640474
carolina18.arfotoarte.com
>Live free
>>
>>575646325
screen shot
>>
>>575644384
This came to mind:

you said you lost all your friends because of her and hope to make new ones. Who's to say she won't prevent you from making new ones in the future or losing them as well?

I for one think that a working relationship should never restrict one's life (well other than the obvious ways, ie. you can't have sex with other people unless that flows the boat for both of you). A bad relationship will only slow you down. You're young, and at 19 still in the midst of searching yourself. Don't be afraid to take chances and get rid of what doesn't work for you.
>>
>>575640474
I really hate this picture, because I know her. We're related and I hate the bitch.
>>
File: 1351425080049.png (16 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1351425080049.png
16 KB, 405x344
>>575646261
>self respect
I don't even remember what that word was supossed to mean or how it feels llike having it.

>>575646325
screenshot it man
>>
>>575640474

9 years and counting
>>
>>575646735
Well I'm hoping I can push her away and that won't get in my way
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.