[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all 4chan users fat autistic weeaboos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 183x275
Are all 4chan users fat autistic weeaboos?
>>
File: 4chan.png (925 KB, 794x602) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
925 KB, 794x602
>>574360482
There are plenty of skinny autists here too, and some of them don't even like anime. (Making me wonder why they're here)
>>
>>574360482
I'm a skinny and healthy and I have a promising future and lots of friends
>>
>>574360482
I'm a skinny normal jap hater
>>
>>574360715
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: IMG_00001963.png (347 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00001963.png
347 KB, 1024x600
I'm a scrawny, non-autist weaboo. Does that help
>>
>>574360672

>and some of them don't even like anime. (Making me wonder why they're here)

welcome friend

captcha: you're fucking retarded
>>
>>574360482
fat autistic weeaboo checking in
>>
>>574360482
where did you find that picture of me? please take it down or i'll call the police
>>
File: 5kla1trd.bjg.jpg (64 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
5kla1trd.bjg.jpg
64 KB, 800x799
>>574360875
>non-autist weaboo
>>
>>574360482
skinny, autistic non-weeaboo reporting in
>>
>>574360482
Well you're here now so...
>>
>>574360672
>making me wonder why theyre here
maybe because 4chan has turned into something that isn't just about anime?
>>
It's not weeaboo, its otaku

know the difference
>>
>>574360482
>not being a weeb
>on 4chan

whats even the point

no matter what board you go to you're going to be exposed to other weebs because its in the nature and founding of the site

why not go to reddit or tumblr or to anywhere else?
>>
>>574360482
Your pic related is the mascot of /b/. The rest of 4chan isn't so bad, besides /pol/ of course.
>>
File: gallagher point.jpg (58 KB, 305x269) Image search: [Google]
gallagher point.jpg
58 KB, 305x269
>>574360991
>>
No. I'm fat and autistic, but no weeaboo. I can also proudly proclaim that I've never owned a fedora.
>>
>>574360482
Hi Faith
>>
fat,not autistic and not a weeb but i enjoy watching anime

captcha: kiking beebe
>>
File: ss+(2014-10-04+at+01.01.17).jpg (61 KB, 435x491) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-10-04+at+01.01.17).jpg
61 KB, 435x491
well this is me so....
>>
>>574360482
im physically fit and go to the gym 4 days a week, i'm not autistic and have many friends although i choose to isolate myself because im really introverted. im not incapable of forming relationships though. im not a weeaboo but i have enjoyed 1 or 2 animes
>>
File: deliciousvape.jpg (40 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
deliciousvape.jpg
40 KB, 550x366
>>574360482
not me vap'n on my delicious vape
>>
>be me
>skinny as fuck despite eating shit tons of food constantly
>have 6-7/10 gf
>not many friends though, maybe 7 total including gf
>watch anime all the time, but also watch a lot of other shows
>don't get out much because nothing to do in my town unless you have money to go shopping with, or you like fishing
>mfw poorfag so don't get out much
>>
>>574360482
I'm fat and have aspergers but i'm not a weeaboo
>>
File: psychstudies.jpg (83 KB, 610x533) Image search: [Google]
psychstudies.jpg
83 KB, 610x533
I'm good looking, well dressed, physically fit, socially outgoing, I'm musically talented, I have a great career, a nice car, a decent apartment, and theres hardly ever a time I'm not in an intimate relationship with a woman. (Gf is asleep behind me. I just got back from the gym)

I like some anime. I'm really picky though. Latest anime I started to watch was Initial D. Haven't gotten very far due to being busy often, though.

There was a time I was a NEET Beta shutin. But that was in high school. I actually had to teach myself how to be a better communicator. I had to study some fashion basics to dress how I do, had to sign up for a membership with anytime fitness to get as fit as I am, and once I did all that, money and women started lining up.

I actually did a lot of self-studying to get where I am. I have a "Self improvement" folder with over 400 gigs of video lessons on various subjects including: Business and Finance, Physical Education, Psychology Education, Computer education (For work), and "Urban Education" (Self defense, selling/buying drugs, avoiding PoPo), and more. (Ask to see folders and I'll show you. I can tell you where I got specific courses.)

I think one of the best things I studied to help my confidence was psychology. It really gives you a boost to have a little bit of insight into how the human mind works. Social psychology is a must for those of you who spaghetti all over the place when you talk to someone. (Pic related. Its my Psychology Education folder)

However, all of this education wouldn't matter if I didn't put what I learned into practice.

>tl;dr: all of you can be better than you are if you put in some fucking effort.
>>
>>574360482
they are all lying, we indeed are fat autistic weeaboos. and lately we are into traps and drawn cp
>>
>>574363917
So you're really an autistic weeaboo, you're just faking it. That's ok, everyone else is, too.
>>
>>574364209
If that makes you feel better, sure.
Telling yourself that won't change who you are inside though, anon. That takes work.
>>
>>574364325
autistic weeaboo pretending not to be anautistic weeaboo
>>
File: 1412745501627.gif (1 MB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
1412745501627.gif
1 MB, 200x301
>>574364446
And succeeding.
>>
>>574360482
>not fat
>never seen chinese cartoons

but i'm autistic as fuck, don't have any friends left and i struggle to understand basic irony and can't answer anything straight, i just ramble in tangents until someone changes topic
>>
>>574364325
Problem is, I don't think life should take any work. Striving to better yourself is dishonest and pretentious. We should all just go with the flow, like water down a stream.
>>
>>574364647
Or in your case, down a toilet.
>>
>>574361108
0 personal drama, there is no users here, just posts
>>
>>574364831
Hey, at least I'm not a pretentious twat
>>
>>574365141
I'm plenty humble. (Wait, was it humble of me to say that?)

I don't understand why you think I'm a worse person for working to better myself. I'm exactly the same person I was before, but with a better understanding of maneuvering social/professional situations and maintaining my physical and mental health. Care to explain?
>>
>>574364831
i like the fact that you studied things for personal improvement, but stop being so much of an aspirational asshole, not everyone thinks life is about constructing an outer identity
>>
>>574360875
>streaming
im fat and autistic and this triggers me
>>
>>574360482
only outside of /b/. that's why they stand out when they come here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSwqnR327fk
>>
>>574365306
I look at successful people and think that if I were to live like that, I'd have to be such a phony. I just don't understand how people today can achieve with a straight face.
>>
Implying that you are a fat autistic weeaboo
>>
>>574365453
See
>>574365306
I haven't constructed an outer identity. I've merely improved my physical health, my ability to communicate and maneuver social situations, how to dress in a way that compliments me, and how to be a professional when I need to be.

I still play vidya, and watch geeky shows and anime when I get the chance. I'm still the same person I've always been, just more confident and outgoing. And that comes from study and practice.

I don't understand what about this makes me a worse person, but it seems like this common attitude on 4chan is probably why OP asks questions like "Is everyone on 4chan an autistic weeaboo?"

Everyone can be better. Even you.
>>
>>574366056
But are you better, or just more successful?
>>
>>574365878
Not at all. The only comments I get on how I've changed over the years is "You carry yourself very differently these days" "Have you been working out?" "Have you been tanning?" etc.

You can definitely "Fake" confidence, and the people who do are the people you pick out as phonies. These people tend to alienate those around them with a grandiose sense of self that isn't warranted. (You know the guys. The guys that walk all big and tall and you know they aren't shit) In my case, I've made sure to focus on simply improving my physical and mental health, and that made all the difference in the world in my life.

Make the effort.
>>
>>574366362
Both.
I can talk to anyone I want and carry a conversation, I can make people laugh, and have a good time. Where before, I could barely even INITIATE a conversation.

On the other hand I clean up very nice. I go into work wearing clothes that fit and compliment me. I can sit in a business meeting with people twice my age with double my experience and be taken just as seriously as the most senior employee there. Where before I looked like your typical college student who just got their first real job.
>>
>>574366056
>I haven't constructed an outer identity. I merely got in physical shape, learned to be diplomatic, to dress on norm, and to play into social situations.

Yeah man, that is literally constructing an outer identity. I'm not saying is not fine, i get the importance of it, and i'm all for learning new shit, be it in the field that be it. I'm just telling you you should not throw it around like you are better than anyone else because of it, some people just think "fuck it" to all that and they are totally fine too.

Each person decides what's a priority in their own lives, scales of human worthiness change from group to group.
>>
>>574366953
OP asked, I answered.

People have different priorities. But if you're putting the basement dwelling weeaboo next to the "Asshole with aspirations", I think society would call the latter a "Better person".

Whatever your priorities are, I think everyone could benefit from exercise, and some basic knowledge in psychology at the very least. It will absolutely make you feel like a "Better" person than you were.
>>
>>574367591
The same society that is okay with killing people of other countries for mere symbolic gestures? Or the same one who is okay with people dying of hunger because they were born in the wrong place? I wouldn't base my life on reactions to that group of self-righteous assholes.

Yeah man, i'm all for exercise and social smarts, they make life easier to live, but i dunno, i know people who showers once in a week because they are too focused on their work, and i don't find them less than me. Damn, they would rekt my ass if i dared to say something like that.
>>
>>574368205
Woah, that escalated quickly. But yeah, that same society. People are shitty, times suck but thats no excuse to say "Fuck 'em all" and pretend that you're better off not even making an effort to be a more functional member of the general population.

I'm probably wording this all wrong. I'm not the bees knees, I'll always be a work in progress. When I talk about myself all "high and mighty" I'm namely doing it in contrast to who I was before. And I do think I'm a better person than my past self.

I work with the same kind of people. I certainly don't think less of them for not making the same lifestyle decisions I do. Not in any regard. Everyone has room for improvement. Even the people you see that look like they're on top of the world have a lot about themselves they can change.
>>
>>574368758
I'm sorry then, i seem to have misinterpreted your attitude, you sound totally fine in my book, Anon : )

I don't know the thing about society, i mean, why should i propagate social cues i feel uncomfortable with when i could be actively changing them? I do my job, i do my personal creative work, i'm even fairly law-abiding, why do i need to spend half my money on impressing them too? On the end "etiquette" is just a space-temporal construct, a mental wank of the upper classes of the time.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.