[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/B/ros I need your help. I've been dating this girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x387
/B/ros I need your help.
I've been dating this girl for a year. I broke up with her two days ago. I avoideded her completely and didn't respond any time she tried to communicate with me yesterday. I ended up talking to her in the phone last night and basically told her that it wasn't going to happen because she kept trying to get back with me. This morning I woke up and I was like fuck I love her she still wants to be with me so I told her to meet me after work. I met with her after work and she told me that last night she got wasted and fucked a guy but that she also got molested by someone when she was sleeping. She showed me the marks on herself from getting molested. As much as I'm angry with her fucking another guy, I still am in love with her and care about her and don't know what the fuck to do since she got molested. What the duck
Please give me advice
>>
I'm so fucking stressed out right now
>>
Find the guy while he's sleeping and molest him back.
>>
deal with it or leave it.
>>
>>572406639
I have no idea how to deal with this shit
>>
Work it out the best you can, if it doesn't work then leave her
>>
>>572406262
man, girls are fuckin whores. things get dicey for a day and she's already out fuckin other dudes.
>>
>>572406262
you gotta call the cops op
>>
Why did you break up in the first place?
>>
>>572407368
We were starting to argue a lot more than we should and I didn't want that
>>
Nice going retard,
>>
>>572407293
She's been through this shit before and doesnt want to get into court and everything again
>>
>>572406828
accept the facts, and leave em in the past. work for the present and future present.
this> >>572407020
wisely said.

if she does it twice then you'll now time has come for you to leave her.
>>
File: IggyAzaleaSexTape (103).jpg (94 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
IggyAzaleaSexTape (103).jpg
94 KB, 612x612
>Ig.gy Az.alea Sex Ta.pe le.aked >>
cutt_us/IggyAzaleaSexTape (swap underscore with dot)
>>
>>572406262
why are you mad? you broke up with her, you don't own anybody its silly that you would be mad about her fucking a dude when you were separated. its your fault you didn't do the same. is /b/ really a bunch of fags?
yes, I included.
>>
>>572407981
Sounds like a real whore
>>
an hero or cut dick off

you might as well be a female
>>
>>572406612
this guy. he's got ideas.
>>
So to play devil's advocate here you dump her she wants you back and you say no, she has rough sex with a random guy the night after you two broke up and the night you tell her no and you have morning regret while she claims rape? Go with your first instinct stay broken up or she will pull shit like this again to keep you in the relationship, think of it this way if you didn't have morning regret what does the situation change to?
>>
Now would be the best time to pretend like you care about her getting molested then fuck her again
>>
you broke up with her and the next day she is wasted and fucks some random dude?

lol

what a whore

and what a loser you will be if you take her back now... you'll never forgive her for that, she will forever think she can get away with it, and will.

been there, done this, just move on. she was probably fucking the other dude long before you broke up with her...
>>
>>572408539
You're playing standard advocate. This twat doesn't know how to deal with people. OP is fag.
>>
Even though he broke up with her doesn't mean its okay tonfuck other people, its called love, sure he doesn't own her but she shouldn't do that, maybe it was her way to deal with it, doesn't make her a whore, op just try to work it out, doesn't make her a whore, just her bad decision, work it out, you're gonna fight, it will get better, been there op
>>
>>572406262
Yo, i recently went through a break up as well. not nearly as fucked up as that, but still a break up. You need to realize that its over. You need to treat her like you would treat any other girl in that situation. I dont know you so I dont know what that entails. if you dont look like shit you will get another girlfriend whom you might love more. nobody can be sure about that. also lastly stop being a bitch. man up. dont cry about what happened. fix it. If you dont know how to, fix that then fix the other problem.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.