[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so here's how the fucking 2 past days have been for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14
File: August2014.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
August2014.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
Okay so here's how the fucking 2 past days have been for me;

>be 28
>I lose my job in a department store
>my mom says I need to leave soon
>her new 'boyfriend' is living with her now
>find out my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years is cheating
>confront her
>she laughs and says she's fucked many guys
>I can't afford the new iPhone 6
>my dad has 3-6 week to live
>dog dies
>lose my licence

What should I do? I have no qualifications, no friends, no family who actually like me.
>>
Get out and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
join isis
>>
>>571072039
Get out how? I have no fucking opportunities to just "get out" I suffer depression and anxiety to you know.

>>571072104
Stop.
>>
>>571071943
>>I can't afford the new iPhone 6
Woopdity fuckin do faggot

Besides that, you look good enough. I doubt you'll have *too* many problems.

Think about it this way, if you were fat/ugly/both you'd be worse off.

Now proceed to kill yourself on cam faggot
>>
>>571071943
Dude, if an iPhone even graces your list of priorities right now, your fucked where you stand. You're a dumb mother fucker.
>>
Cut your fucking hair for a start, then shave that pre-pube bum fluff off your face
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 720x960
Make a life plan and do it. No one will make your life a success but yourself.
>>
>What should I do?
stop being a faggot and an hero
>>
>>571071943
kek
>>
>>571071943
this is bait, presumably
>>
So no one is going to fucking help me out?
>>
>>I can't afford the new iPhone 6

WTF?
>>
Have you tried some nice hot toast recently, OP? Toast is good.
>>
>>571071943
Why did you lose your job and why doesn't your family like you?
>>
>>571071943
>be 28
These are problems.
>>her new 'boyfriend' is living with her now
>confront her
Shitty things happening, but otherwise not a problem.
Really REALLY shitty thing, but you'll live
>dog dies
Really shitty thing, but you'll get another dog
>lose my licence
This is a problem.

Focus on getting a new job, then license, then moving out.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Stare at sun until eyes melt
>>
join military, tell your parents youll be gone in 2 weeks. youll have a new start in a new place, new friends, money from basic training (shits like 2 grand, hold onto it through AIT and buy you a car with that then blow the AIT money on drinking), they'll set you up with a place to stay, free meals, easy job, dem medical benefits, and a great way to meet /fit girls
>>
Join Army or something you fucking hippy!
>>
>>571072475
I lost my job because I told a customer to shut the fuck up because she said I was "rude" and none of my family has ever liked me but what made it worse was at Christmas like 4 years ago (we have a big get together that time of year) I got really drunk and started flirting with my cousin and then vomited on my grand mother.
>>
>>571072181
LOL
>>
>>571072181
This.

Ditch the bitch and square your shit.
Here's a protip: don't look for hints, clues or signs of what she's up to - it's a lot more fun than you'll be having for a while.

Man the fuck up and earn your testicles. Change everything about yourself. If it doesn't succeed in making your life better, go back to being *exactly* the way you were before: a loser who let life walk all over him.

And if it does work? Put all of that shit in your rearview mirror and move the fuck on. You keep dwelling on shit, you aren't proving anything to anyone except your ex-gf, every time she had a cock in her that wasn't yours.

Man up.
>>
Don't kill yourself. That's the main thing.
>>
>>571072692
Hory sheet kill self plis
>>
>>571072692
ok so it sounds like you make poor choices. These are things you can change. I would try to find a new job as soon as you can, explain to your mom you're working on it and move out with a roommate or something once you find a job and save up some money. Life will get better once you start making changes in how you do things. I was there once too.
>>
>>571071943
>Dump the slut GF.
>bury dog.

>Be at your fathers side, help him through his this, do as much as you can for him.

>iphone6 can wait, youve got bigger problems atm.

>get a bike,
>get a new job within cycling distance.
>tell mom to hold up, she can wait for you to get your self sorted before kicking you out and parring you off
>>
File: 1408895758579.jpg (5 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1408895758579.jpg
5 KB, 251x242
>>571071943
>can't afford iphone 6

cry me a river you fucking gaylord. Christ.
>>
File: 14119011287622.jpg (70 KB, 493x540) Image search: [Google]
14119011287622.jpg
70 KB, 493x540
>>571071943
Now I made you look even more handsome.

>i didn't read anything you wrote tho
>>
>>571071943

>>KEK
>>
>>571072997
dudes got it under control
>>
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>571071943
Well you should probably get your shit together loser.
Or you just want something to blame it all on so you can continue being a loser.

Path of least resistance.......an hero
>>
>>571071943

I almost cared up to this point.

>I lost my job because I told a customer to shut the fuck up because she said I was "rude" and none of my family has ever liked me but what made it worse was at Christmas like 4 years ago (we have a big get together that time of year) I got really drunk and started flirting with my cousin and then vomited on my grand mother.

You sound like a degenerate that's why your family doesn't like you.

Fix it.
>>
>>571071943
Bait is still like Jizus moldy cum bottles, come back when you've got something good faggot
>>
Dude, the iPhone 6 is a piece of shit anyway. You'd be wasting money on something that can easily be bent and broken.
>>
I've decided what I'm going to do. I'm going to threaten to kill myself to my mom and make her sad in order to extort money/a place to live. I'm not going to break up with my girlfriend as I love her and she loves me a lot, I'll help my father through his time of need and I'll ask to see if he can help pay for rent/food. I'm gonna go out tomorrow and look for some jobs in retail.
>>
>>571072148
Don't we all? This isn't really a choice. If you don't, give it five years and your life will be so empty that you'll be swinging by your neck in a shitty rented room which you've spent way too much time in alone. And 5 years is a generous estimate.

What have you got to lose? Just throw yourself in at the deep end. The alternative is letting your depression kill you. You have to do this. Join a club, that's the easiest thing. When you spend a long time around people with similar interests, you will make friends. Its nature. Look for a new job as soon as possible. Spend less time on the internet. Develop a new skill. Get on anti depressants if you can cus that'll help give you the pep to do stuff.
>>
>>571073505
>she loves me a lot
yeah that's why she on you u fucking faggot..
>>
>>571071943
Would've felt bad for you, however

Get the fuck out. Join ISIS so you can get bombed.
>>
>>571073795
And laughed in your face telling you she fucked loads of guys.

Definitely sounds like a keeper bro.
>>
>>571072402
The universe is helping you out dude. How can you not see that?

28 & living with mom. Not any more
Cheating girlfriend. Not any more
Dying dad. Go live with him, help him
Dead dog. Now unencumbered to care for anything but yourself
Lose license. One less dickhead driver on the road
No fucking iphone. Get a real life

Don't you see how good this is.
>>
>>571073795
>>571073937
>>571073938
"You don't understand or know of me, until you've walked in my shoes."
>>
>>571071943

if that pic is you, you need to quit being a faggot and go back to school. Study something you enjoy. If you don't enjoy anything study something that is bearable and brings in fat wads
>inb4 "I have depression and anxiety I can't"
>>
>>571074107
>feminist logic?
>>
>>571074107
Well then don't ask for fucking advice if you won't follow it anyway
>>
>>571072548

^^This.
>>
>>571071943
post your bitchy ex
>>
>>571074107
I know that you're the biggest piece of shit in the entire world. You are chucking in all this legitimate bad stuff that actually does matter, like your dog dying and losing your girlfriend, then you chuck in "oh I can't get my iPhone 6 feel bad for me"

I don't need to walk in your shoes to know that you are a piece of crap
>>
>>571071943
>>571072104

yeah, join isis now
>>
>>571071943
join the military
>>
>>571074107
Post pics so we can tell if she's actually a catch or if you're just a dipshit who puts up with unacceptable behavior from any pussy he can get a hold of because he thinks he can't do any better

She's going to cheat again btw
>>
This is where your life begins.
>>
>>571071943
When i was 10 i kept saying guess what chicken butt all the time i was ten fuck you so then my step dad does it back but he keeps doing it all sardonicly and i see the error of my ways so as a plan to get his attention off of it I went to my bedroom and jumped out the window first floor dont worry im okay he gets mad cuz we live in alaska and hes all dont jump out the window god dammit if you break that window your going to freeze to death and he spanked me and i said I did it to get you to stop so tgat kids is how i learned the error of my ways bye thabks for reading
>>
Matt?
>>
File: 1316976596761.jpg (17 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1316976596761.jpg
17 KB, 500x493
Op is a faggot like usual, nothing new to see here. If you had spent any length of time on /b/ you should be aware that this is the advice you will get.
>>
>>571073505
You're staying with the girl that has been cheating on you.

Confirmed beta as fuck.
>>
>>571071943

Seriously.

Find a new job. You mentioned anxiety and depression. The best way to deal with them is just to get out there and do something. Just force yourself to get a new job. You'll feel much better.

Hate to break it to you, but she's right. You're 28 years old. I know living with your mom is easy and comfortable, but shit, come on man. I know it won't be easy but there are surely ways to get affordable housing in your area. Even if they suck, it's better than being 28 and living with your mom.

>confront her
Fuck that bitch. I know after 2 1/2 years it's gonna suck, but you just gotta move on. Go out to bars and meet people.

You don't want that piece of crap anyway, trust me. Stop caring about not being able to afford a shitty phone when you need to find a place to stay if your mom is kicking you out.

I'm sorry man. Seriously. I don't want to be an asshole and speak on behalf of your father, but I imagine he'd be proud of you if you were productive and worked through all of your problems rather than sat around complaining. I know it sounds harsh and I'm sorry, really.

>dog dies
Again, I'm sorry. Once you get a job and a place to stay maybe you could go down to a shelter and adopt a new dog? Your old dog might be dead but there are other creatures out there who need to be looked after.

>lose my licence
I've only known people to lose their license if it's their own fault. Sorry dude, it is what it is. Deal with it.

Hope this helps in some way anyway.
>inb4 kek actually giving advice to this fag
>>
This is my girlfriend.
>>
>>571071943

post dick
>>
>>571075079
>>
File: haircut.jpg (8 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
haircut.jpg
8 KB, 232x217
>>571071943
Get a haircut hippie!
>>
OP, depression and anxiety is not an excuse. Taking initiative is a conscious decision. You're going to suffer for a while. I've done it many times. My wife and I just got over a two month period off being homeless, surviving on 60 bucks of Food every two weeks. But it gets better. You just have to try.
>>
Buy a foot long Hearty Italian Sub, fill that bitch with meat and saaaaucce. Have sex with it.
>>
File: 159.gif (100 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
159.gif
100 KB, 300x100
>>571071943
Can't afford a new i-phone fucking kill yourself
You will never know the meaning of life
>>
>>571075079
>>571075196
she's either pretty or really ugly and the pictures seem to be masking the truth
>>
>>571071943
>i can't afford the new iPhone 6
lost my shit at that part
>>
>>571075302
you can get like seven burgers from the dollar menu and eat one per day. what's so hard?
>>
>>571071943
Faggot. iPhone is shit.
>>
>>571071943
just keep going, try to get any job as shitty it might be, talent or qualification doesn't really matter nowadays

assuming you're not a troll...gl /b/ro
>>
File: 1403559775306.jpg (27 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1403559775306.jpg
27 KB, 514x540
>>571071943
>28 still living at home when you can get a 7k mobile home with dirt cheap cost of living if you had a job
>Mom obviously is tired of the nest-sitters. Its only natural.
>Mom has a boyfriend which is good for her and she deserves and needs a space for her and her new lover to explore their own relationship without "Burdens". You are one to her and you know this but your post shows a lack of empathy to her needs or maybe even her feelings.
>You had a girlfriend for 2 1/2 years and during that time she probably mentioned eloping despite that you wanted to keep her as a girlfriend meaning you ignored her feelings as well. Can't say marriage is a good thing but women want it after extended relationships and your lack of response made her spiteful.
>You are a pretentious little faggot if you even want to touch an i-Prouduct.
>Your dad has been suffering probably since then. I am deeply sorry for your upcoming loss but I have been through something similar and you need be there for him and be at peace knowing his pain will end soon and he will be free.
>Your dog probably lived a long time. I am sorry for your loss but you got to spend plenty of time with the faithful friend.
>You only lose your liscence if you drink and drive or get so many tickets its revoked. Either way your actions led to that result. Learn to take the bus until your ability to have it reinstated is returned.
>Your lack of friends and sympathetic family are your own doing. You probably pushed both parties away due to your actions or unwillingness to keep social interaction with them. I am a loner myself but I try not to burn bridges as true loneliness leads to illness of the mind.

I and many others her have no pity other than the upcoming loss of your father but thats merely pity for him.

Your situation is the direct result of your own uncaring and inattentive habits.
>>
File: 1410869556801.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410869556801.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>571075486

Believe it or not, that shit is terrible for you. Shocking, I know.
>>
All of you can shut the mother fuck up.
>>
>>571075654
but you're eating only one a day and nothing else. what's so hard?
>>
>>571075705
no faggit
>>
OP you don't look too bad. I guess everyone hits that big point in their life where everything falls apart but you just gotta stay strong and let it end by starting new.
It's harder said than done to be honest.

Just stay true to yourself and don't an hero.
>>
>>571075705

Then don't ask for help, you fucking loser. At least I'm not miserable. Learn to take constructive criticism.
>>
>>571075705
stupid faggot
>>
This was all a part of an elaborate troll, you have all been coaxed into a snafu.... 9gaggers have now claimed they're revenge!
>>
>>571076032
You ain't even original nor funny
>>
>>571076032
Sigh... I try to help people out on this miserable site and still, we have degenerate inbred apes like you. Get out, faggot.
>>
We tried the dollar menu life style and it fucked our health up bad. Since we were trying to get out of our rut and not create future problems, we choose to stay away from it after that. My farts were also beginning to wake her up in the middle of the night because they were so bad.
>>
>>571076032
When i was 10 i kept saying guess what chicken butt all the time i was ten fuck you so then my step dad does it back but he keeps doing it all sardonicly and i see the error of my ways so as a plan to get his attention off of it I went to my bedroom and jumped out the window first floor dont worry im okay he gets mad cuz we live in alaska and hes all dont jump out the window god dammit if you break that window your going to freeze to death and he spanked me and i said I did it to get you to stop so tgat kids is how i learned the error of my ways bye thabks for reading
>>
>>571076127
>hurrr muh fresh new content!

>>571076129
you're just a faggot
>>
>>571076241
>When i was 10 i kept saying guess what chicken butt all the time i was ten fuck you so then my step dad does it back but he keeps doing it all sardonicly and i see the error of my ways so as a plan to get his attention off of it I went to my bedroom and jumped out the window first floor dont worry im okay he gets mad cuz we live in alaska and hes all dont jump out the window god dammit if you break that window your going to freeze to death and he spanked me and i said I did it to get you to stop so tgat kids is how i learned the error of my ways bye thabks for reading
>>
>>571075705
You're asking for advice. People are giving you advice. You're telling them to shut up. Seriously, OP.
>>
>>571076032

I think you are just trying to save face, miserable monkey man.
>>
>>571075705
Wtf man. You come on here, whining about your shitty life that ultimately you are responsible for, whine that you can't afford appleshite, and get pissed when you don't get sympathy? Fuck you dude. You should join ISIS. Kerbloowie. Problem solved... I get anxiety and depression too. Fucking deal with it you little bitch.
>>
OP is a faggot.
/thread
>>
>>571076273
>hurr durr le epic troll trolled me XD
>>
>>571071943

Become a feminist
>>

almost the same
>>
>>571076032
Oh you got me, you ebola gargling fuckstain.
>>
>>571076032
Get off the internet and get a job you fucking idiot.
>>
Gr8 b8 m8!!!!
No but really how did this lame troll fool so many of you...
Protip: its all made up and he purposely said he can't afford the iPhone6 to get a rise out of you
>>
Thanks guys, I guess I'll leave my girlfriend and try to find a job ASAP.
>>
>>571071943

Stop blaming other for your center of happiness. All of that is shitty but OP you can see your being pessimistic. Just think of it.

YOU ARE FREE!

You can do what you want. There are no ties stopping you from just getting up and traveling. Learning all that jazz shit.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.