[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy that works for Xbox customer support anything. I mainly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1391733100489.gif (2 MB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
1391733100489.gif
2 MB, 425x319
Ask a guy that works for Xbox customer support anything. I mainly deal with billing so.
>>
can has my monies back?
>>
Describe your perfect Sunday
>>
File: 1392100022950.jpg (228 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1392100022950.jpg
228 KB, 1000x750
>>570481396
would ya fuckin look at that my ID is green.
>>
>>570481552
No calls just doing followups all day. Or people that only had to do password resets all day.

>>570481523
One refund per year no questions asked. Buy a game on Xbox one and beat it but it was still shit? if you havnt gotten a refund in a year you get this one regardless of situation or reasoning.
>>
>>570481396
shameless self bump. ask questions niggers i know things
>>
>>570481763
Is their a cap on the refund limit you just mentioned? Can I buy an xbox, say its shit and get a refund but keep the xbox?
>>
>>570481763
genuinely interesting.

do you make customers aware that it's one per year? or just fuck them off when they inevitably try their luck with a second?
>>
Anyway to get a few free months of live?
>>
>>570481396
You have access to anyone account? If you hate someone online could you delete there account or change password?
>>
Why the fuck do i need to have 0 credit on my account to switch emails?

Its fucking retarded, and isnt mentioned at all on your site, and after 5 times going on tech support i figured it out myself
>>
Any possible way of Jewing the system to get live cheaper? What sort of problems do you typically come across the most often?
>>
>xbox
>>
>>570481396
You work from home or is there some sort of office for all you fucks?
Pay good? Hours?
Can any old slag get in that job or is it a bit tough?
>>
so the last time i paid for xbox live was 4 years ago. My live just ran out last month. Explain how the fuck I got so lucky,
>>
File: image:.jpg (39 KB, 595x404) Image search: [Google]
image:.jpg
39 KB, 595x404
>>570483062

slag cant get jobs tho
>>
>>570482203

He literally just said 1 refund per year you fucking dunce
>>
>>570482203
No microshaft has policies against that now. If you say your xbox is broken we have to recommend advanced exchange and they ship one to you and put a hold on a credit card for the amount that the xbox is worth. or you have to ship the "broken" xbox back and then they send you a "manufacturer certified" xbox. So either way they get their money or break even.

>>570482394
Yes we tell them that. the only thing is the second time the refund has to be a legitimate refund that falls within policy and if its anywhere near outside policy we cant refund anything.

>>570482763
Yeah full access to anyones account and information. If i wanted to do that i could but id immediately lose my job unless i made all those actions from under another persons Partner account.

>>570482769
Not entirely sure. The changing of email process is a shitty one and every time i get a call for that i immediately have to get info and escalate it to a Tier 3 representative its gay.

>>570482904
You can try saying you are dis satisfied with the service and if you have been a microsoft customer and gold subscriber for an excess of 2 years we can do whats called a make good and give you either 2 months max of free live or give you up to 75% discount.

>>570483062
Work in a call center.
40 hours a week mon-friday weekends off
11 an hour
they will fire you for pretty much anything during your 90 day probationary period so yes and no.

>>570483263
you didnt you had your shit on auto renewal i would guess so you paid for it and didnt realize it. Kappa
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 KB, 88x88
>>570483603
i used a prepaid card, back then i never had a credit or debit card. I always figured it may have been because Xbox used to do those special deals for gold
>>
>>570481396
XBOX customer support as a whole are extremely retarded. I've lost count at the amount of times I have tricked you fuckers into giviving me LIVE for free. I remember once I got 2 copies of Halo 3 for free after I called in and said the disc was scratched.
>>
>>570483603

I pay on a pre-paid credit card. No money left way past my year subscription.
>>
>>570481396
So...ask entry level Wal Mart tier register clerk level employee anything?

okay...uh....how...was the commute to work in you pre owned 2007 mid sized sedan? Did the smell of you wasting your life give you a headache today?
>>
>>570483523
Hes asking money wise limit. im pretty sure that the most we can give refunds for are games and 1 year of live. We dont do full refunds on xbox's purchased through xbox.com you can only send it in for repair only time you can get a full refund is through the retailer you bought it from eg:bestbuy or some shit.

>>570483047
>kek

>>570483983
Did you play all 4 of those years sunny? im calling bullshit unless your account was locked before the subscription ended and then unlocked and an auto subscription was issued by a tech.

>>570483992
Its not nessicarily that you've tricked them because ive had this shit happen to me someone calls about a disc not working and im behind my screen like niggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg and i just have to ask a supervisor if i should drop or give in to the faggots demands. Most of the time we just do it you arent tricking anyone faggot.

>>570484231
Ahh i remember hearing about a few of those and seeing an article about it in my tools. The system renewed the subscription because the card registered as credit, so it was getting charged and nothing was coming out but it was registering as it was. Someone higher up probably looked at it and was like holyshitsnacks.png stopped the system from renewing again and just let the subscription run out.
>>
>>570484591
Lol look at me im s0 smart and edgie. If it really pains you i work for Teleperformance under the microsoft account. In Florida. Nigger.
>>
You get a lot of shitty customers, or is it generally an easy process dealing with most people?
>>
>>570485064
It really does. I'd gladly infect all of Florida with ebola if it would stop you faggots calling me to tell me about my "credit report" daily.

I've actually spoken to Florida's Attorney General personally a few months ago. Shit's not going to fly forever.
>>
>>570481396
How's stream these days?
I worked for them a year or so back, I left right before they moved centers over to Wilsonville.
Fuck that company though.
>>
>>570485582
>>570485064
Ah my bad, just read that.
Different company.
I did billing support as well, I fucking hated it.
>>
>>570483992
also if you were to try that shit with me most of the time if i feel like the person is purposly being a nigger ill start talking and mid sentence the call will "drop"

>>570485273
90% of the time its a decent customer that has a legit question or issue i can easily resolve. there are shitters that call in and most of the time we dont help them to the extent they want because all they want is either a refund for no reason or free shit. For instance, theres a kid that keeps buying games on the xbox 1 and plays through the entire campaign gets mad because he didnt like the ending and asks for his money back. the first time we did and he hasnt gotten money back since. he has a whopping 22 service requests open and whenever he calls hes flagged so we are permitted to drop the call whenever.

>>570485514
We dont call anyone nigger not our job thats someone or something else posing as xbox support if they say they are. report it to microsoft there problem solved.

>>570485875
Yeah its not all that great. but i do the hardware split 2 out of the 5 days i work so i deal with shitters for 3 days and morons for 2. i like my job though honestly. i enjoy it, its what you make of it and how you go about treating every customer.
>>
>>570481396
Why the fuck is it impossible to get my account recovered? The email address I used to sign up in 2006 is dead and I don't have access to it. I offered to provide my address and billing info and they wouldn't do it. Bunch of cunts.
>>
>>570486145
Yeah I know. But it's the principal of the thing. You do an incredibly mundane thing. What questions could you possibly answer about Microsoft, or Xbox specifically that anyone would want to know. Why not just TELL us stuff if you actually know something of value?
>>
File: -O.gif (2 MB, 265x191) Image search: [Google]
-O.gif
2 MB, 265x191
>>570481396
Ask a guy who used to work for NINTENDO anything.
>>
>>570484735
Bullshit. You niggers aren't even trained properly. All I had to say was "I'm leaving and getting a PS3" and you'd roll over.

As for the free LIVE, there was some bullshit where you'd get a month free if you signed up with a credit card but there wasn't any smallprint - I believe they have changed it recently to include the small print on the deal. So all I'd do was get a month free and they phone them when they declined my card.

Anyone can do your job. You're just a glorified phone monkey.
>>
>>570481396
I bought mw3 like a year ago through market place on my old xbox. I still own the xbox but it doesnt play discs so I use the newer one. My disc version of MW3 broke so I went back to play it on my older xbox since Id bought it before. I no longer have it. Can you let me knownif its worth calling for?
>>
>>570486423
How's it feel to know a shit tier company like Microsoft has outdone your once great empire in the last three console generations and socially in terms of cultural impact of their software?

Fuck off and let the phone jockey feel important for a while.
>>
File: jjj.jpg (249 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
249 KB, 960x1280
I paid for a few things with my debit card on my xbox one, then a few months later i got a bill saying i havent paid. help a /b/ro out?
>>
Can you tell me why xbox still charges me 10 dollars a month even though I cancelled my services after the first month 3 years ago?
>>
>>570481396
Do Microsoft give a shit about people region jumping for cheaper games on the Xbox One? Australian $99 games are a bullshit price, but US $59 games are more appealing than retail.
>>
give me free live pleszse username: bluebird2220 thanks much appritiate
>>
>>570486725
Number of Wiis sold > 101.06 million
Number of Xbox 360's sold > 84 million
Also, I just worked there, I am not the owner, I could care less. Personally I never owned a Wii, OR a Wii U.
>>
>>570486651
just do a license transfer m8
>>
>>570487371
>comparing a plebe class device designed for mass markets and specifically for people who aren't gamers to a dedicated, full featured gaming machine.

>thinking units sold says anything about cultural impact.
>>
>>570486423
The fuck do I have to have five accounts for Nintendo? Why, in 2014, do they not understand Online AT ALL?
>>
>>570481396
What's your alias?
>>
>>570486225
You need to do the ACSR form and put the billing info in there. You can also call and state that and tell them you would have to have the issue escalated to a tier 3 representative to get the email on the account changed.
>account.live.com
>cant access my account
>forgot password
>dont have either of these
fill out da form.

>>570486376
Because theres really nothing of value im just bored and decided to answer niggers questions so they dont call in :^)

>>570486594
Lol you act like were supposed to care. My response to that would be "Sorry you're dis-satisfied with the service is there anything i can do to help?" hoping you fucking say no then get off that phone call. I have no obligation to retain customers and i dont.

>>570486651
If the xbox still has the game licence on it yeah they can guide you through how to get it back IF and only IF you havnt made another XBL account and the previous one went inactive.

>>570486880
You have auto renewal on go turn it off faggot
>commerce.microsoft.com

>>570486974
Nope to them money is money. But if worse comes to worse and its an ongoing thing that you do every single time they will find a way to have your account suspended or banned for terms of use violation.

>>570487090
k i does dat foar u :^)

>>570486725

>>570487724
This. Depends on if the licence is still attached to the account but yeah.

>>570487754
I was waiting for someone to say this. Wii is extremely family friendly with mostly mild games so yeah.
>>
>>570488104
Cant say mayne dey always watching :^)
The fact that you know that is intresting though.
>>
>>570487754
>cultural impact
Uh, actually from the numbers I just gave I'd say nintendo has a bigger cultural impact, by about 20 million people.
Also, what part of I WORKed there don't you get. I don't support nintendo or even like nintendo.
>>
>>570481396
> The obvious question
Why would you come home to do your job for free knowing youll have to do this all day tomorrow as well?
>>
>>570487962
Honestly, because the whole infrastructure we use is old and out of date.
The system we use is so old it is not even mouse compatible, you have to use keyboard commands for everything.
>>
>>570488294
K what vendor then? Nd right? Or tx? Maybe red?
>>
>>570488434
>yet again failing to understand that units sold is not the same as cultural impact.

>What part of you worked for a shit tier company that's FAR less interesting than even Op's topic don't you understand?
>>
>>570488531
Because im bored and i honestly find it a little fun answering questions.

>>570488612
Not gunna say that either lol. I said i work for Teleperformance thats all yer gettin.
>>
>>570488760
Oh that's nd then.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.