[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your best hangover cure /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: 1402349325878.gif (2 MB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1402349325878.gif
2 MB, 250x247
What is your best hangover cure /b/?
>>
>>562858003
Drink until you pass out again
>>
>>562858003
2 BC powders mixed with Gatorade and a bacon sandwich
>>
>>562858003
By not being a fatty like the guy in your picture.
>>
to avoid a hangover: eat a greasy pizza (ie. pizza hut)

to cure a hangover: drink gatorade and eat salt & vinegar chips
>>
>>562858003
water
>>
bullet
>>
Wattter. Drink 1/2 the amount of beeeeer in watergate and you'll be fine.
>>
Take an aspirin, smoke a joint, drink lots of water, and jack off until you fall asleep.
>>
>>562859150
Done it, i fucked up last night drank when i had only eaten a hotdog in 48hours. Had 4 beers 1/4 of what i usually have and felt like i was going to pass out. I have eaten now but feel like a nigger.
>>
Water + Aspirin = best hangover cure. Proven by science. (and electrolytes. (it's what plants crave))
>>
water is the best prevention and cure for a hangover.
>>
I'm weird, i drink milkshakes to deal with a hangover, but if you wanna be smart about it, fry yourself up some bacon (Crispy, i'm not a fan of crispy, but it works better) and get yourself one of those sports drinks for replacing lost body fluid and down that fucker. You'll feel shit for ten min, and then fell ready to take on the world, but only 'cause you're too tired to deal with their bullshit. But, you'll be operational dude..
>>
>>562858003
Before I go to bed I take two cold and flu tablets (500mg paracetamol, 15mg codeine and the other thing) and drink lots of water. Every two hours I wake up and piss and drink more water and every three hours or so another two tablets.
The next day I am usually very tired but no headache.
>>
Fuck hangovers. Take off the crumpled fedora and get yourself back in the game
>>
bunch of stupid fucking dumbshit faggots in this thread

weed, OP. weed is how you cure a hangover.
>>
I find soda works oddly well for me.
>>
>>562858550
Salt and vinegar chips are the fucking best.
>>
>>562860707

>Hurrrr! Stupid dumbfuck nigger faggot bitch commie newfag pussies.

>420swagyolo that shit broIMSOCOOOLISMOKEWEED
>>
>>562858003
Milk
>>
And nobody has mentioned that 'curing' a hangover is impossible, it's like any other poisoning, your body needs time to get over it
Far.sleep.repeat
>>
>>562859684
>>562859736
>>562860521

a hangover is a mix of chemicals in the alcohol, and the fact that alcohol makes you dehydrated.

b4 you go to bed down at least two full glasses of water with 2 aspirins.... not tylenol...

aspirins reduce swelling... which you brain will do...

anyway... two glasses of water with two aspirins when you going to bed... but keep a glass of water at bedside when you get up to pee in three hours...
>>
What is this monkey talking about? No sense has been made
>>
>>562861472
water flushes it out bro. more water = less time to "get over it"

lol this dude.
>>
>>562858003
there is no cure just drink water
>>
>>562858003
>What is your best hangover cure /b/?
A hangover is mainly caused by dehydration. Get into the habit of drinking a pint of water before you sleep and you've caught it in advance for the next morning.
Since that's for next time, you want to get re-hydrated now so some freshly squeezed orange or fruit juice/smoothie is good and banana for the potassium will help too. You can eat greasy fried food, it won't improve the problem itself but will make you tired enough to sleep and that will remedy the tiredness aspect of the hangover.
>>
Drink glass of cold water and then puke. No hangover and the puke actually feels cold ad nice
>>
File: charlesgrodin03.jpg (7 KB, 195x237) Image search: [Google]
charlesgrodin03.jpg
7 KB, 195x237
1. collect as much semen in a glass as possible
2. drink the semen
3. profit
>>
You want protips? Drink water every so often when you're drinking. Dark liquors cause a worse hangover than clear liquors. Vodka is the best you can drink as far as hangover is cured. Worst part of a hangover is due to depletion of b vitamins, drink water/powdered Gatorade with a b vitamin complex before bed. Eat in the morning. Vitamin c in the morning is best with food. Orange juice, but the best for breakfast in the am is apple juice. Take it from a fucking alcoholic former nurse.
>>
I'm pretty fucking small (bout 120lbs) and extremely lightweight when it comes to drinking. I've found myself on numerous occasions feeling hungover before even going to bed.
Any advice? How do I prevent this shit?
Mostly drink beer, vodka, tequila if that helps.
>>
>>562858003
sweat tea
>>
File: 1406479789537.jpg (20 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1406479789537.jpg
20 KB, 394x394
>>562861472
You don't know what a hangover actually is, do you?
>>
File: 1407495563106.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1407495563106.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>562861129
You're a 6 year old, so i can't blame you for not knowing that he was telling the truth.

Weed won't cure a hangover, but it makes my nausea go away completely
>>
>>562858003
not.
drinking.
>>
>>562858229
Shit is ffuuunn
>>
>>562864614
All these other people are incorrect. This is the answer.
>>
Only true cure as such is rapid hydration. Normally this is achieved through drinking water, but as I am a paramedic, and have lots of paramedic friends, our mornings after can be a little more interesting. Story time.

>When I was sitting my cannulation and IV therapy certs we all would go out to a training venue and spend a weekend there. We are required to re-cert every year.
>Day one is always cannulation day. We practice on each other due to us not being american pussies.
>Each of us end up with multiple IV sites, looking like true druggies but wearing paramedic uniforms.
>Class over.
>Head down to the bar for a few drinks. As always, a few turns into too many.
>Getting strange looks all night.
>Bar managers are used to our shit. They don't even ask about the IV's anymore.
>Bar closes. Need ride back.
>Call co-workers who are actually working.
>Get an ambulance ride back. Time to sleep.
>Next morning you feel like you've been given an autopsy.
>Everyone to the classroom. We all hook ourselves up to some saline.
>Better than the day before in about 20 minutes.

tl;dr - paramedics get drunk and use saline as a hangover cure.
>>
File: 1397861086528.jpg (20 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1397861086528.jpg
20 KB, 208x200
>>562858003
>headache
Sex or fap if I can manage to (don't even know why that helps it just does), also chugging five to six cups of water every other hour
>nausea
Little bit of weed, foods low in fat but high in protein, depending on what liquor I got the hangover from also unhealthy loads of sugar
>general wellbeing
Isotonic drinks and dandelion tea (relaxes, stupidly high in potassium, flushes toxins out with the water you already drink, see above)

This makes you function. There is no "hangover eraser" cure known to man.

>>562860521
Have fun with a liver the size of Rhode Island in 5 years tops.
>>
i spread toothpaste on my nipples. you feel completely better in just a few minutes
>>
File: jeremy-clarkson.jpg (20 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-clarkson.jpg
20 KB, 512x323
bacon sandwich
>>
Eat. Go for a walk.
>>
>>562859684
i c wut u did dere
>>
>>562858003
oh btw, be smart, drink half liter water atleast when you go to sleep, no hangover.
>>
Coconut water before bed. And fish oil
>>
>>562859382
this guy knows what he's talking about!

pretty much anything besides taking some sort of over the counter pain reliever and drinking water before you pass out is completely retarded. a normal dose of pain relievers (maybe a little extra just in case) before I fall asleep has always worked for me and I've seen study that says it works on 9/10 people. water is your next best choice due to the fact that a hang over is basically you being dehydrated as fuck.
/thread
>>
>>562860521
That is so bad for your liver. As a doctor I would seriously advise against doing this. If you have been doing this for a while (2-3 years) go and get a liver test performed by your GP.
>>
sharpie in pooper
>>
File: 1407292105343.jpg (80 KB, 645x485) Image search: [Google]
1407292105343.jpg
80 KB, 645x485
>>562858003
Healthy habits, sports and abstaining from alcohol most of the time

I promise you it will make your hangovers much more manageable
>>
a pint glass of 50/50 orange and tomato juice with a blended raw egg and two shots of spirit

+ 1 bacon sandwich for high fat and carb intake

work every time
>>
Prepare to be educated faggots

The reason you get a hangover is because when you drink too much alcohol your liver pretty much stops working and everything you drink turns straight into piss. In the morning your liver needs some water to kick start up again so it's takes water from your brain, hence a banging sore head. Drink a pint or two of water and you will be fine and dandy /b/ro
>>
>>562858003
Gatorade (Hydrating + Electrolytes)
Bacon and Eggs (Classic greasy breakfast)
>>
isnt this illegal
>>
>>562872435
no, what your dad did to that horse was illegal
>>
>>562872664
I'm joking of course. I know you don't know who your father is
>>
>>562858003
Anyone else get very sick, like most people only have a hangover for the morning, im tired until the point that i could fall asleep standing hard to keep down food, and i dont know shit is fucked, i do drink quite alot though
>>
>>562858003
not drinking alcohol.
>>
>>562872093

HA! GAAAY!!!
>>
a case of capri sun or strawberry ribena
>>
>>562858229
TITCR
>>
>>562858003
Drink another beer when you wake up. Works everytime. No joke.
>>
>>562858003
water, asprin and pedialyte

water rehydrates (obviously)

asprin thins your blood to help clear the impurities that alcohol introduces into your blood that hang up in small vessels

pedialyte is what you give kids with diarrhea to rehydrate them you get your electrolytes with no sugar that dehydrates
>>
>>562861472
Ok, lots of misinformation in this thread -
first off, it depends if you have to go to work or if it's just a Saturday and you just want to get rid of the hangover and feel better.

If the latter:
Wake up, chug gatorade around like 7am.
Sleep for 1-2 more hours.
Wake up.
Breakfast burrito. Drink 1-2 glasses of OJ.
Take 2 extra strength excedrin.
Get a venti iced coffee with 2 add shots form stabucks (iced so you can drink it fasters, duh, fag).
Drink a Sprite (no, seriously you fags, look it up, scientific journal articles saying sprite helps break down the chemicals that are giving you a hangover).
Now chug 1 regular water and 1 sparkling water. When you drink the sparkling water, you'll burp a bit (just like with the sprite) and it will help release a lot of the pressure and gas in your stomach and help you feel better.
Take your booze shit.
Drink another bottle of water.
Nap 30 mins 1 hour.
Wake up.
Shower.
Go out and booze again with friends because you're not a pussy.
Sleep.
Repeat.

If you have to go to work, all of above, minus the naps part, and make sure the waters are cold. Include part about drinking again, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>562858003
Open a bottle of coke the night before and leave to go flat.
Don't put it in the fridge, leave it by the bed.
Warm and non-fizzy makes it easier to drink in a hangover state.
>>
>>562875078
>Claims Misinformation

>Posts scientific methods like "breakfast burrito," "venti iced coffee from starbucks," and "sparkling water makes you burp"
>>
>>562858003
i know it sounds crazy but I use my shower hose screw off the head & give myself three straight enemas with pipping hot water it gets every thing out of you and you feel like 100 bucks after. Also found it helps pass drug test
>>
I can't drink yet so idk. but my dad usually drinks coffee. he doesn't let me drink that either cuz it will "stunt my growth" which is bullshit. it's just a drink!
>>
>>562858003
Drink more till you feel another buzz, then let it come down.
>>
water.
>>
time machine
>>
if you have an oxygen tank laying around, you can get in front of it and just breath the oxygen for a little while, it'll make the hangover go away very fast.
>>
While still moaning in bed, have a wank, a can of Irn Bru, and a bag of jelly babies.

Not necessarily in that order.

When you get out of bed, find the greasiest, most disgusting breakfast you can, and eat the lot. Wash down with coffee and paracetamol.

It's a personal thing, but I always find a shave makes me feel insanely better if I'm hungover. No idea why.

If possible, as a few others have suggested, leave a couple of paracetamol and a bottle of sports drink like gatorade beside your bed and put them in your face before going to sleep.

Also, optional, before doing that vomit up whatever's in your stomach when you get home. You'll feel like ass but it'll get rid of that horrible feeling of some fermenting monster in your stomach the next day.
>>
>>562858003
Six extra strength Tylenol. Works every time, would recommend
>>
>>562871230
>I do this and my hangover is horrible right now fuck you
>>
>>562875078

You sound like a fag who has to get his 21 and over friends to buy his liquor for him.
>>
>>562858003
best cure is prevention
1)dont drink
2)dont mix your drinks
3)puke your guts up before going to bed, drink a pint of water and a glass of tomato juice and go to sleep
>>
File: shrek.jpg (7 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
7 KB, 206x200
>>562875078
As dumb as this sounds, I think this would work. I'm gonna try this shit, and if this doesn't work.

I'll find you.
>>
>>562858003

Don't get shitfaced.
>>
>>562870974
I get drunk probably two times a year. I think I'll be ok.
Recommended dose is 1000mg of paracetamol every four hours anyway so it's not a huge difference.
>>
Water between drinks to (help) prevent hangover.

Gatorade/Powered/"sports drink" + aspirin + sandwich (usually bought the day before with the drink).

If hangover is not on a day I have shit to do, I watch a low attention fantasy movie or two like harry potter or LotR. Cool stuff happening on screen that I don't have to be 100% focused on to enjoy.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.