[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i need some advice for oral sex, i need to make my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1394107137592.jpg (296 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
1394107137592.jpg
296 KB, 1200x798
Guys i need some advice for oral sex, i need to make my girlfriend cum and i'm not really good at it.
>>
Spell the alphabet.
>>
I love eating my gf out. I just lick and ocassionally suck the clit while I finger her with 1 or 2 (sometimes even 3) fingers. I'd love to lick her ass but she's not that into it.
>>
>>560311779

Lick it like it's an ice cream cone, or lightly lick around the edges of her labia. Put your tongue inside her, circle her clit with your tongue... What really works for my girlfriend is when I alternate between barely licking and burying my mouth in her pussy.
>>
>>560311779
Find the little nubbin above her pussy hole and lick the hell out of it.
>>
>>560311779
>>560312537
>>560313353
>>560313642
No no no, You have got it all wrong.

You know that string of muscle that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your mouth? Slice it with a knife! This will free the tongue to extend to its truly natural length. This way you can fit more of your tongue into her pussy!
>>
I have tried literally every basic trick and the book and still can't get my current gf to cum. she's never had an orgasm before and I have made other girls cum but I cannot for the life of me find the key to her box. Any off the wall suggestions. Also I have found I cannot stand the smell/taste of a vagina even straight out of the shower how does one either get over it or make it smell/taste better.
>>
>>560314187
in all seriousness, what does this do to your tongue? do you lose control of it or some shit? or does it just hurt like shit
>>
>>560311779
Maybe you should try asking her? Its not fucking rocket science.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
oldfag here. i been here since july and i can say this is the worst thread ever
>>
>>560314383
Really, you'll bleed a lot.
>>
Lick her clitoris, expose it if it is hiding under the skin, if you have soft lips ever so gently suck on it if she likes it, while your fingers work their magic from the inside. Try to find her G-spot, if you can't on your own, have her guide you.
If that does not do the trick (it should), instead of caressing her with your free hand, stick one or two fingers into her pooper and hold them there. There ya go, you are now her god, she will cum a salty aircraft carrier and some coins.
>>
Your index and long finger are your friends here.
>>
File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84 KB, 366x459) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84 KB, 366x459
>>560311779
THIS!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ToGjYYJCoM
>>
>>560314383

I actually ripped that out when I was a kid... Was playing a big alpine horn type of thing and it got pushed in my mouth by my buddy and it pushed my tongue back and ripped that fleshy part! Didn't bleed much but hurt like fucking hell right at the moment when it ripped... After than I could feel a nerve flopping about underneath my tongue and felt electric shocks when I bit it. It "glued" itself back into place after a little while...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.