[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had some family come visit me from a few states away this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: titititit.jpg (75 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
titititit.jpg
75 KB, 720x960
So I had some family come visit me from a few states away this summer. It was my aunt and my two cousins, who are both females. I'm 18, ones 16, and the other just turned 13. Well I slept in the living room with my 13 year old cousin and my aunt and older cousin got to sleep in my bed. Here is a true story of what happened. And honestly, I could give two shits, It felt good and I'm moving soon, so fuck all.

>Be me
>Be second day my family is at my house, first day they spent the night
>In my house, younger cousin is there with me
>My other family goes outside for some reason and we're left in there alone, all innocent and shit
>We're about to make some sandwhiches
>She says "hey anon, can you pass me the bread."
>I say "Umm no, get your own bread"
>She says "But anon I was nice to you while you were sleeping last night"
I think nothing of it and pass her the bread
>Later that day we're in living room and she gets cold
>"Hey anon, can you get me a blanket I'm cold?"
>I'm feeling super lazy, and I be "Nah, get your own."
>"But Anon i was so nice to you last night"
>I think to myself, what the fuck is this bitch talking about? I then say "Well if you're nice again tonight wake me up so I know what you're doing."
Fast forward to that night
It's about 12 am all of house is going to bed. I say "night cousin" and that is that.
>I wake up feeling a warm sensation
>I'm erect as a mother fucker
>So warm, so lovely
>Notice clawing on my thigh, the feeling that is
>Looking up towards ceiling, then I look down
>my 13 year old cousin is sucking my dick
>DAFUQ.jpg
>She stopped looked at me and said "I thought I'd wake you when I was being nice this time, is it okay if I continue to be nice?"
>I think... I'm in shock... I'm grossed out, but turned on at the same time.
>I say "Go on"
>I start hearing it, the glorious sound, the deepthroats, my 13 year old cousin sucking my dick, so warm, so juicy
>I start to face fuck...
cont?

pic unrelated
>>
File: 1267845997148.png (74 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1267845997148.png
74 KB, 226x166
I'll allow it
>>
File: clerks.jpg (8 KB, 200x211) Image search: [Google]
clerks.jpg
8 KB, 200x211
>>
post pics of cousin
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 323x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 323x414
>>
File: Bigg-mike-fat-nigga.png (226 KB, 636x355) Image search: [Google]
Bigg-mike-fat-nigga.png
226 KB, 636x355
>>559173480
>>
File: 1386431565174.gif (576 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1386431565174.gif
576 KB, 500x306
>>
File: 1402168989659.jpg (13 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1402168989659.jpg
13 KB, 240x250
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>
fake and gay
>>
File: h98C32F76.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
h98C32F76.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>559173480
proof
>>
>>559173480
inb4walkdinosaur

But whatever, keep going
>>
>>559173480
cont.
>I start to face fuck her and I can feel myself getting more turned on and my animal instinct is kicking in
>I grab her head and pull her up while quickly rolling over to where she is on the bottom of me
>she looks at me and says "Are you going to be nice to me now?
>I chuckle in my moment of intensity
>I grab her pajama bottoms and rip them off of her
>noticing she's not wearing any panties I feel her pussy
>it's wet all the way down the inside of her thighs is completely soaked
I start eating her tight little virgin pussy
>at that point she starts clawing the back of my head which turns me into a beast of some sort
> I can't contain myself any longer
> I come back up and force my dick inside her tight virgin pussy, I can feel the small drips of blood hit my dick and start to come out
>I'm too horny at that point
>She lets out a little whimper and I put my right thumb in her mouth and she bites down sending me into the most euphoric state of mind I've ever been in
>I start fucking the shit out of her she whimpers and I grunt
>I can feel her juices dripping out
>I fuck her so hard she starts trembling
>after about 10 minutes of solid animal like fucking I can feel myself needing to cum
>I say "be quite" and take my thumb out of her mouth
>I can't see my dick but I assume there is still a little bit of blood, i don't even care, I pull out and put my dick in her mouth
>I start fucking her face like there is no tomorrow and then I blow my load all in her sweet innocent 13 year old mouth
>After I blow my load I feel so much regret
>She swallows it all, looks at me and says "I like it when you're nice to me"
>She gets up, grabs her pjs, goes to the bathroom and takes a shower I assume
>I lay there look up, beat myself up for a little while, then realize, she was sucking my dick.

last post will just be tieing up the experience
>>
>>559175534
That's not how tits or gtfo works newfriend.
>>
>>559175743
thanks for posting. Big boner
>>
>>559175743
After that happened she came back into the lving room, walked over to me and said "Don't worry, this will be our secret". I felt some relief but honestly I don't even care, she started sucking my dick so she was asking for it. The next morning we woke up, I looked at the couch only to find a little bit of blood which I washed off with this cleaning solution we have, it only smeared it and faded it to where it looks like kool aid or some shit. They spent two more days with us, it wasn't awkward or anything, we just acted like it never happened. Everything is back to normal, my life, they went back to their home, and I guess I can say I fucked my 13 year old cousin.

I'll answer any questions and I MIGHT post a picture, idk, i'm a little too scared to, to be honest.
>>
>>559176842
post a picture
the 13 year olds on here are too busy stroking their dicks to care
>>
>>559176842
Picture is required
>>
>>559177038
>>559176842
She would never fucking find it
>>
>>559177038
>>559177104
>>559177241
Idk guys. I mean you and your fancy smancy back searches and shit. I just don't want this to turn around in a hurry and you guys find her on facebook, then find me on facebook, and send this to all my family. Just be happy I shared my experience with you. I don't want to make a rookie mistake and have to an hero myself.

inb4 op is a fag
>>
>>559177713
Smart thinking OP I like you
>>
>>559177713
Stop being a little faggot.

Facebook pictures don't even show up in reverse image searches.
>>
>>559176842
have you done it with her since? and no images of her... this is /b/ dude, so be careful
>>
>>559177713
wise decision

faggot

chuckle was had at

>she started sucking my dick so she was asking for it

no truer words have been posted to this public bathroom stall wall of the internet
>>
>>559177713
screenshot then crop in paint
>>
>>559178023
this
>>
>>559178001
Change the file name dumbfuck
>>
>>559178489
Ment for
>>559177713
>>
>>559178001
>>559178002
No I haven't. This actually happened a little over a week ago. They headed back home. I don't plan on it doing it again, but then again if I wake up to just about anyone sucking my dick I will prolly end up fucking them.

I mean it's not like a raped her, she knew what she was doing, she made the decision too. I'm not a rapist, just some off kind of pedo, but It's cool with me. No one has to know, and she's already a little sketchy and crazy, you know how 13 year old chicks are, if she says anything I'll just say she's a liar.

Thanks for understanding why I don't want to put any images out here.
>>
>>559179121
Change the file name and crop the image.
Stop being so paranoid.
>>
i have a similar experience with my cousin 15 years old. She start to kiss and shit. after 2 years, we continue with only kisses. Now she is 18 years old and promesed to have sex, when she is in the college.
>>
>>559179121
Sorry bro, but in the eyes of the law, it is rape.
>>
>>559179121

My advice...don't put any images out. I had a close call not long ago by sharing images I shouldn't have. Also, be nothing but nice to your cousin from here on out. Never give her any reason to ever point a finger at you. Shit like this can backfire. Girls scream rape all the time to get revenge, and that shit fucking works. So keep your distance, live your life, stay away from her. As long as she doesn't think your'e actively avoiding her. You don't want to give her any reason to ever want to try and ruin your life.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.