[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some faggot made a video explaining why he left 4chan, how d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: file.png (97 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
97 KB, 1600x900
Some faggot made a video explaining why he left 4chan, how do you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
>>
This was the thread that was made a few days ago, and I thought I wouldn't care but by the end of it I did.

Dude was a self important/self righteous ass. I was bothered, so I decided to make a counter point video. Finished it the day of, but I didn't publish it until just now. I figured I'd make this thread for the hell of it. A couple of Anon's wanted to see the video, so I figured maybe some body might want to see it too.

Either which way I think that guy's a super fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLt3vKWgJKI
>>
>>553033579
I find it hilarious that you say that so much.
>>
>>553033579
The problem was he only used 4chan for /a/ and /jp/.
>>
>>553034924
Shit, I didn't realize I said that so much until you mentioned that. I'd like to think I wasn't repetitive as much as I was finding it hilarious.
>>
>>553035230
Yet he judged 4chan as a whole. He even went as far to say a large majority of people that use the site are chronically unemployed, low self esteem, degenerates. I'm not saying those people don't exist, but I don't think they're an overwhelming majority.

Also, it sounds like this guy judges everything based on whether or not it has a lot of anime girls.
>>
>>553033941
he is just sayin
>>
>>553035536
Yeah, he also generalized the kinds of discussion that people have on here, also partly because of the limited boards he visited.

/fit/ for example has been great for me, and has a lot of "decent" discussion on it.
>>
>>553036385
Just sayin what? He had a hardcore opinion. He said other people should leave too, and everyone who's still here is a 15 year old. He's a condescending douche.
>>
>>553036554
Dude, /b/ has decent discussions and pretty damn good posts, and other boards are really good for specific things. He also said that everyone on 4chan is harsh and harass people. He's just generalizing everything, and even when he does that his points are shit.
>>
File: hNTIJVF.gif (787 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hNTIJVF.gif
787 KB, 400x225
>>553033579

>leave 4chan

>no registered user names
>>
File: aemeth_jhp_sl313s.jpg (1 MB, 1863x1866) Image search: [Google]
aemeth_jhp_sl313s.jpg
1 MB, 1863x1866
>>553036672
4chan is hardcore !
his opinion is not hardcore
>>
>>553036904
kek

I said the same thing bro. How are you leaving something you're not even a part of?
>>
>>553036904
This was a well chosen reaction gif.
Please never leave the 4chan community, we would all miss you terribly, WnvLWd8Y.
>>
JT Sexkik Is god.
>>
>>553033579
This guy is a complete faggot, I'm glad he's gone.
>hurr waifuism isn't real
>people need to be normal
>I'm an otaku who enjoys cons and reddit
>4chan changed, people think things that are jokes become real and that's stupid.
He can eat a dick, and the only thing he should be thanked for is that he can possibly be taking people with him.
>>
>>553037104
Nah man, when someone tells me I should do something or else I'm an underage faggot I take offense.
>Not really, but yes really
>>
>>553033579
i don't think this guy realizes how much of the content on here is obviously a joke and that very little of the content is genuine and not just a repost or making fun of something somebody else said
>>
>>553037275
Well then I guess I'm an atheist.
>Nice one.
>>
>>553037170
lel

right?

>>553037189
thanks bro.
i've actually been trying to leave but i'm stuck. anytime i have fun i get banned. the lord is testing me. i can ip reset but it's still a pain. so, let's enjoy our time together now. even if it's not here, we'll meet again somewhere.
>>
>>553037846
I don't mind, if you had listen too what he said
you just backed him up
>>
>>553038487
I feel you Anon. Right now I'm, allegedly, dealing with horseshit captcha's because my initial got banned for starting a phone prank thread. It's so fucking annoying how the most fun threads get you banned.
>>553038703
You're trying too hard.
>>
>You're going to be dead
>accomplishes nothing
>Then spends the time to make a video so he can shove his opinions in people's face and hear himself talk.

Fuck this guy. He never left 4chan because he was never apart of it.

He's "grown up" but really he just switched a site and got new hobbies.
This normalfag can fuck off.
>>
File: 1367030188377.jpg (22 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1367030188377.jpg
22 KB, 288x499
>>553039012
>I feel you Anon. Right now I'm, allegedly, dealing with horseshit captcha's because my initial got banned for starting a phone prank thread. It's so fucking annoying how the most fun threads get you banned.
I completely agree with you. Tho, we probably shouldn't be giving the ones who ban us $20 in the 1st place. Compare to a site like something awful where you pay $10 to get an account and $10 to get unbanned. If anything, that's the better deal. I guess, in that sense, 4chan is the "free to play" of bbs, forums, and boards.

It's also bullshit how a phone prank thread gets you banned but there's steam threads and some assholes begging for money and commercial spam/advertising with that shit but they don't seem to get banned. Part of me thinks they're getting paid to not ban them.

That and there's many other kinds of actual cancer threads that get banned everywhere.

Chemo is banned. With rules made fighting against chemo. Cancer gets their own boards. With rules made to grow cancer.
>>
>>553039673
>He never left 4chan because he was never apart of it.
no, he never "left 4chan" because you don't make accounts here, so there's nothing to leave since you never joined.
>we r anonymoose we r leejun xD
>>
File: Cancer.png (6 KB, 624x90) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
6 KB, 624x90
>>553039673
Saw Heaven thought I was in for it, but I'm glad to see you agree with me. This guy's the definition of pretentious.

>>553039783
It's bullshit man. The amount of begging threads I've seen are bothersome, and what's even funnier is that I got banned in the past for breaking rule 11. I was bothering people in threads asking for doge coin, I didn't care about the coin I just liked bothering them, I ended up getting banned for soliciting. What the fuck man.

The mods are to blame for the shitty state of most boards. I heard there was some mod on /v/ or maybe /int/ that banned people that had opinions against homosexuals, really? Mods are bothersome, but the Anons on this board are more than solid. I just wish mods would ban fags who make mlp threads every five seconds and leave actual funny threads alone.
>>
>>553033579
He makes sense, especially for people that spend so much time here.
>>
>>553040180
>because you don't make accounts here
Are you implying that you need an account to be apart of something?
Because there's not such thing as a community with usernames and not users/posters.

If you belong to the community (any community) you are apart of 4chan.
This guy didn't belong, he was just a poster who got angry that no community accepted him because he was too normal.

It looks like he tried hard when he should have left during the first day he was on /a/.
Yes different board's communities change over time but he was bringing up ronrey threads that stopped when waifuism started up on /a/. Both those different communities did not seem like a fit for him, and he complains about it.
>>
File: 1337102192082.jpg (8 KB, 176x137) Image search: [Google]
1337102192082.jpg
8 KB, 176x137
>>553033579
>actually open the video
>this faggot

Cancer.

LEAVE.
>>
File: 1375069993921.jpg (23 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
1375069993921.jpg
23 KB, 289x292
>>553039673
>>Then spends the time to make a video so he can shove his opinions in people's face and hear himself talk.
>
>Fuck this guy. He never left 4chan because he was never apart of it.
>
>He's "grown up" but really he just switched a site and got new hobbies.
>This normalfag can fuck off.
>>
>>553040467
Exactly.

>no mods
>cancer everywhere

>mods
>chemo gets banned
>cancer everywhere

It's a failure on everyone's parts I think. We're part of this dictatorship but maybe we could be more resilient and report cancer and not let it slip. Yo. /jp/ is good at that but they do it too much to the point where anything japanese or otaku related is automatically banned and anything that the /jp/ hivemind doesn't like will ban you even if it's on topic. There needs to be a better balance.

It could also be because this is the price you pay for popularity. We have so many new people and instead of changing them they changed us. Everyone is cancer now. I think a lot of them were closet cancer then all came out of the woodworks and took everything over.

I still think a good solution would be to just have a Cancer board or a no rules board where anything goes. That way you have to put up with cancer, camwhores, avatarfags, shitposting, circlejerking, viral marketing, commercial spam/advertising, beggar plebs, meetups, etc. But it would all be good because anything goes.

I think /b/ was like that originally so it wasn't heavily moderated it's just that this cancer didn't exist back then. There was no need to chemo cancer in 2004 because there was no cancer. We were the cancer.
>>
>>553033579
17 minutes???!??

Anyone who has used 4chan must know there is not nearly that much of an attention span among users
>>
>>553040825
>especially for people that spend so much time here.
>spent so much time here he had to make a fucking video just to tell everyone it's leaving

Fucking cancer.
>>
>>553040825
No not really. I'm not going to doubly argue my point, I already posted the video bby.

People who spend exorbitant amounts of time would spend a lot of time doing something else. Evil is wherever you can find it.
>>
>>553041989
I should make an edited version. But I don't wish to promote this sort of faggotry.
>>
>>553040825
No he only makes sense to the newfags and dipshit idealists who believe the psychobabble nonsense he is whining about.
>>
>>553041956
Yeah man, if only, if only. I just wish there was a balance between shitty threads and good threads getting banned. All I see is good threads dying while shit threads flourish. The mods have to notice it and they have to ignore it. Shit's annoying.
>>
File: imissed.gif (2 MB, 198x144) Image search: [Google]
imissed.gif
2 MB, 198x144
>>553033579
ITT: Faggot's whining about some faggot
>p.s. you faggots whining in comments only reinforces whatever shit points he tried to make.
>btw the counter argument video was just as faggoty
>picture unrelated
>>
>>553042675
I disagree.
>>
>>553033579
Hur dur, watch my video, leving 4ching, big fat butthurt faggot, I hate attention hores like this guy.
>>
>>553036672
In the start of the video it's noted that he's a pompous douchebag. So at the very least. He's aware of himself. I found the video amusing, because he does hit some notes pretty spot on to a degree. It may not be a general truth, but it is a truth. The truest irony of this, is that he never mentioned /b/, yet everything he mentioned occurs here. At best, I'd say he's not entirely wrong, but he's not entirely right.
>>
>>553033579
...and this video is shit.
>>
File: 1363061193374.jpg (105 KB, 543x599) Image search: [Google]
1363061193374.jpg
105 KB, 543x599
>>553040467
>This guy's the definition of pretentious.
He likes the sound of his own voice and he want's to be recognized for it.
He had some points but he also completely shat on other people's opinions and lifestyles which he clearly went on about what was wrong with /a/.

This guy is no different than a social justice warrior.
>Everyone should think how I think because their opinions and views on the world . But I'll complain about those guys shitting on my opinions because they called them "shit.
Seriously, never should have came on here.

He doesn't even know the reason why we're not helpful and are angry and bitter.
It has to do with low self-esteem, loneliness and what not. But it also has to do with being more self-reliant, not relying on others to help you, or tell you what to do.
Google is there for you, and we don't want ignorant newbies to be the main focus of a board. It's for people that understand the medium.
The type of people that come on here are used to that, why should we change so you're more comfortable?

It's also out to keep normal people out. Since it's a perfect place for low self-esteem, losers/rejects. This is a home, why would they want people who can fit-in in the real world where they are? Don't they have enough things, why 4chan?

It's not your duty, to dictate or help someone be a better person, if some of us want to crawl into a hole, let us. You can stay out.
>>
>>553043441
Or maybe, just maybe, he shaped his opinion around 4chan based on what he heard not saw. My friend uses reddit heavily and always says the same shit to me despite never browsing 4chan.

So I think this guys was just clutching for straws trying to complete his argument. And the things he was right about were exaggerated or misrepresented as he said it was 4chan as a whole instead of just /a/.
>>
File: 1400894427166.jpg (121 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1400894427166.jpg
121 KB, 780x780
>>553033579
>>553033941
His faggotry is immense.
>>
>>553042528
Yep.

I guess I'll continue to report cancer.

And continue to ban evade to post chemo.

Wait, it's against the rules now to announce your report or admit you "ban evade" . I'll probably get banned for this but it was totally worth it. And to the mod or mods reading this.

STOP BANNING FUN AND BAN ACTUAL CANCER FOR ONCE

you can start with the steam begging for money threads as you have banned it from /v/ or /b/ 2.0

y'all make me crazy
>>
>>553042906
okay.
NIGGER
>>
>>553043646
No, this guy is the definition of newfag, hes like the one guy who isn't in on the joke and bitch got rused.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 616x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 616x625
holy shit this video came about on my suggested videos while I was watching foot fetish vids. I come here and instantly find this shit.

That being said

>actually taking this seriously
>falling for this guys masterb8
>some faggot actually made a half an hour counter argument video

Guys why do we take this shit seriously?
Why are people trying to change eachothers opionions on fucking /b/?
Most importantly
>why aren'y we fucking doxing this guy and fucking up his comments with shitposting.
>>
File: 1403598355295.jpg (90 KB, 639x693) Image search: [Google]
1403598355295.jpg
90 KB, 639x693
>>553043646
I came to 4chan because I hate reality and I hate everybody, I found a medium for expressing that hatred, and also getting lots of lovely pizza.

So yeah. Whatever. 4chan is love, 4chan is life.

ITT: Heaven reveals why he is a fag.
>>
ITT:

>Guy posts a video explaining his honest opinion that 4chan sucks b/c it's a hub for bickering retards who get upset over everyone's opinion
>States several times that it's just his opinion and he's being arrogant by posting the video
>faggot OP gets upset by guys opinion and makes retarded 30 min response in which he cries and argues original guy is arrogant.
>everybody bickers

that's it i'm leaving 4chan, that dude in the video was right
>>
meh, 4chan was never good anyway. We can all try to tell ourselves it was good at one point, but we are just fooling ourselves. Just let him leave. Plenty of people leave everyday. No need to make a big deal about it.
>>
>>553033579
>14:02

Lol he note it XD
>>
>>553043646
I agree with you to some degree, but I don't think an overwhelming amount of people have super low self esteem. And those that I see actually have it or I think they do I try to help in some small way. I like talking to anyone and people on 4chan are probably the best to talk to about anything.
>>
>>553041956
>There was no need to chemo cancer in 2004 because there was no cancer. We were the cancer.
Actually Cancer was 2008.

People are switched out. Old people leave, new people come in. Communities change. /b/ 07 is not the same as /b/ 11, and /b/ 11 is not /b/ 14.

/b/ firstly is a gateway. It attracts newfags, eventually they get tired, and move on to other boards.

Though other boards (like myself) will stop in just for general discussion, fap material, etc.

The cancer (people who came in from 2008 to 2011) are now complaining about the quality of boards now as a new community tries to take over. Same shit as when the oldfags were complaining about cancer.

>That way you have to put up with cancer, camwhores, avatarfags, shitposting, circlejerking, viral marketing, commercial spam/advertising, beggar plebs, meetups, etc. But it would all be good because anything goes.
It's called /soc/.

Also fuck viral marketing, and spam, and begging is not supposed to be here. It is just far too big to take care of now. Just like the avatarfags.
>>
>>553043858
I just said that because I got banned in the past for announcing it, but it was probably because someone reported me.

Someone reported me and screen shot just to show me the report.
>>
>>553043815
It's possible. But his voice is distinctly familiar. He sounds a lot like the Internet aristocrat and even mentions his videos talking about Tumblr. Look up that channel on YouTube and decide for yourself.

Ultimately, you very well be correct. But the sad truth is, if you actually read this thread. We're actually confirming some of the shit he said.
>>
everyone not leaving is an idiot. bye
>>
>>553044009
I didn't mind taking the time out. In the original thread I was recording some of it and posting it on vocaroo to show other Anons. I had fun making it, didn't mind it too much.
>>
guy has a good mic though, lol.
>>
>>553033941
>xbawks kid talking over edgy videogame

You are both shit.
>>
>>553044387
Ok bye bye bby. I was just having some fun, and just because someone says they're arrogant doesn't mean their arrogant actions are forgiven.

If I told you I was a faggot still wouldn't change the fact that I'm a fag OP.

>love you Anon
>>
>>553044776
Very well could be correct* I'm not sure I could even blame my phone on that one. Must be the alcohol.
>>
>>553044565
>Actually Cancer was 2008.
>Obama was elected in 2008.

Fucking Obama ruined 4chan.
>>
>>553044776
No not really, we're just talking.
>>
>>553045509
I laughed at that way more than I should have.
>>
>>553045509
again I must point out that there was nothing to ruin to begin with. 4chan was never good, stop acting like it was.
>>
File: 1403596423420.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1403596423420.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>553045509
Its the same generation that did it. So not a bad idea.
>>
>>553045042
lol. I just ripped some gameplay from an old channel. Made me laugh and reply though. Good on you Anon.
>>553045732
We're both guilty, I thought it was funny as hell.
>>
>>553033579

this video has convinced me

thanks OP

see ya faggots
>>
>>553044006
No, he's not a newfag. If anything he was someone who was part of an older community that fell out when the new one came and took over.

He was apart of /a/ from at least 08(or longer) so when /a/ changed to ronrey people in 08/09, and then the waifuism began in 09/10. He felt that the place he knew was taken. I feel the same way about that today with the current state of the board. But unlike him, I'll get over it, adapt and just push to keep what culture is important to me alive.

In reality his normalfaggotry is becoming the norm again on /a/, and less elitist. So he'd actually fit right back in despite the "everything shit" thing, but he's too stupid to realize that what little bitterness/it's shit/elitism we have left is the protectorate of /a/.

Yet he will assume that, being helpful and nice will be a better fit, and for that I tell him to go fuck himself and take it to /r/anime. He's fighting to have a site become a site that already exists. He's an idiot.

>>553044369
People come here for different reasons, your's is the same.
>pizza
12chan pls go, I blame you for the loss of /l/.

>>553044432
>don't think people have super low self esteem
I was just using what he gave. Most of us probably don't but some form of not fitting in is what probably makes this appealling.

>helping others when they at least tried
There's nothing wrong with that, being nice to one another is good for a community. I just won't for someone I know isn't from the community.
>>
>>553044432
>are probably the best to talk to about anything.
In a way, we're the most accepting about a lot of things.
You fuck dogs? Cool grab a chair.
Having thoughts about your sister? Tell us more.
Straight but want to suck a dick? Me too.
Hate real people, and are in love with an anime character? So have you proposed to her yet?

No other place is quite like this. No other place would be okay with a lot of this shit.
>>
>>553045935
Ok bye bye
>>553046024
I'll be nice to anyone especially if they're genuine. Newfags are annoying, but some of them need a helping hand. I don't know why they do, but they just do.

I remember the first motherless thread I saw was super easy to plug in the "code" into the url, shit was easy. Yet there will be at least 3 or 4 people wondering what to do; now anyway.
>>
>>553046024
I'll have you know I always kept my pizza away from the loli threads and board. I was considerate in that manner. So not really my fault for that bullshit.
>>
>>553044387
Another nigger.
>>
>>553033579

Is this guy a shrink?
This guy must have a degree in psychology, because he sounds like he gets us.
>>
>>553044776
The real truth is that some of what he says is valid, but the moral slant he puts on it and assumptive judgements he makes is bullshit, there is nothing wrong with cynicism and telling the ugly truth isn't just for 15 year olds.

If he really thought it was and was acting on what he claims to believe, he wouldn't make a video using the same whiny bullshitting cynical tone, moral righteousness, and outright hostility that he decries.

He might just be a level 5 rusemaster doing perfect satire of a newfag reddit refuge.
>>
>>553045680
Just realized I've been sage'ng this thread, fuck my phone for not resetting that, and fuck me for not noticing till now.
>>553045680
Well that's just it. We're a bunch of sarcastic fucks and understand that. But he does still have a point, however insignificant. But really. We were doing exactly what he groped about. Other than the anime part. But that could easily be put into this thread.
>>553045890
Cheers.
>>553045935
Godspeed, anon. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>553044565
>Actually Cancer was 2008.

I know.

>/b/ firstly is a gateway. It attracts newfags, eventually they get tired, and move on to other boards.

Actually I think different boards can be a gateway. When I'm surprised to see someone out of nowhere link to 4chan it's usually to a board like /soc/. Or /vg/. Which is an even bigger cancer.

>Though other boards (like myself) will stop in just for general discussion, fap material, etc.

It's called /h/.

>The cancer (people who came in from 2008 to 2011) are now complaining about the quality of boards now as a new community tries to take over. Same shit as when the oldfags were complaining about cancer.
Cancer never really stopped coming.

>It's called /soc/.
It's not called /soc/. I have tried to post any thread on /soc/ several times but I've gotten banned for "/soc/ is only meant for camwhores and cancer" or some shit. It was made a specific subject board but it makes no fucking sense because it's just fucking cancer. Putting it into a small forced niche like that is just stupid. All it does is further fragment the community or cancer but just allows for borderline cancer that doesn't meet /soc/'s strict criteria. Strict criteria like every other board has. That's why I think just making a general cancer board would be a better solution.

In particularly I think of /sp/. They also became /b/ 2.0 with talking about anything that didn't have to do with sports. Then complained about having to talk about sports 24/7. But there's /b/ for that. But they don't come here.

Or /v/. All their images and subjects inside their threads don't really have anything to do with videogames.

It's the so called "board culture". Or cancer that isn't posting on the right board.

>Also fuck viral marketing, and spam, and begging is not supposed to be here. It is just far too big to take care of now. Just like the avatarfags.

Avatarfags have been fucking dealt with and we can deal with this. It's just no one even tries.
>>
>>553045756
>4chan was never good, stop acting like it was.
If moot said it, it must be true.

In a way yes, but everyone in a different reason see's 4chan as good at one point or another, it's when that changes (and other people starting finding the good) is when you start to think it was ruined.

We're all hallucinating. We're all seeing rubble as a castle only to see your castle be torn down into rubble.
>>
>>553046652
Cancer started immediately. Take this classic thread with moralfags, all the way back in 2006.

http://dis.4chan.org/read/img/1142899613

4chan has been cancer ridden for years.
>>
>>553046324
Yeah that's true. Even if someone is into some weird shit they have redeeming qualities.

Shit man, I watched Downfall and felt bad for Hitler at the end, I think I can deal with an Anon being infatuated with skat porn.
>>553046610
I don't blame you bro, my phone does the same thing. I think he might have a small point, but the amount of other horseshit ruins his opinion. I also think he's a corny ass. I don't like people that use internet humor in real life.
>>
>>553033941

OP is a massive faggot.
>>
>>553046325
>but they just do.
Well misery does love company, and this might be the thing to turn them into us.
Can't say all newfags are bad, and I rather a newfag get the picture fast than shit up everything for a few months until he learns or leaves.
>>
>>553046976
I know right.
>>
>>553046414
You're the 12chan bro I would shake a hand with.

But immediately wash them because fuck you. Though I do respect a man that knows how to keep 3DPD away from the miracles to the universe.
>>
>>553044656
I came from a chat community that did similar. They'd always announce their "ignore"'s or blocking you like you see them announce "report"'s. That community died. Wonder why. I mean people can only use their words against you here and ideally we'd just be able to talk to eachother since reports etc. wouldn't do anything. But now it does so people use it as the internet equivalent of attacking you. That's why it's a good thing announcing your reports are a bannable offense. Because apparently every part of the internet is the same. Since people are the same. And when the internet isn't seen as for fun but serious business then it becomes shit like real life. If not worse. Tho, there's still the problem of borderline announcing your report without actually announcing it. Like "This counts as rules violation, right?".
>>
>>553046496
I bet you'd buy a car from him too.
He's a good salesmen that knows how to set a tone to a video with the right music.
>>
>>553047020
Word. I actually remember 4chan from the myspace days, however long ago that was. Was at a friends house and I didn't get how he was browsing the site. It was hard to tell what was a new thread and what was just a comment.

A few months later I checked it out myself and figured it out after a minute. It's small things like that that might turn some people away.
>>
>>553046976
We all agree with you this time Heaven, and please don´t go to his channel and start posting cancerous responses that only will get his video famous, don´t give him that satisfation.
>>
File: Accept.png (553 KB, 589x639) Image search: [Google]
Accept.png
553 KB, 589x639
Still watching your response, OP.

Lol, who would I be without 4chan?

Well, I might be more productive. True, so that point goes to the original guy.
But, I found anime on 4chan. I might be more productive, but I'd be much more boring and much more depressed had 4chan not led to me certain things.

And, it's partially because of 4chan and the anime I started after seeing stuff from it on 4chan, that I decided to learn to make websites. IDK if I'd have bought books on web programming so I can make my kawaii site a reality (still working on it - read like 9 chapters so far), if it wasn't for 4chan.

I remember, before 4chan, I thought anime was just more boring crap like the other cartoons we have in the US, only more like DBZ (because I only ever really knew about that stuff, before. Never got into it).

4chan, on a rule 34 Rozen Maiden thread, initiated me into anime. I watched Rozen Maiden and loved it.

I've since (a bit over a year) seen many anime, some which were extremely emotional. 4chan is the cause of a hobby I got into that has also gotten me into drawing (anime characters- I'm not fantastic, but I plan to get better), gotten me into web programming so I can try to make a kawaii site, and even gotten me into learning Japanese - 4chan has expanded my interests, given me hobbies, given me a good laugh often, offers me fun things to do when I just need to goof off and procrastinate (ofc, I'll procrastinate MORE than I should, but that's just me), and even helped me become associated with a culture about 10,000 miles away.

Without that one Rule 34 thread, IDK if I'd have gotten into anime, gotten into Japanese, gotten good ideas for a website I'd like to make, and gotten into more arts. Also, IDK if I'd have thought over a lot of deep things I've been looking into BECAUSE of arguments I've had. I would LIKELY be MUCH LESS cultured, MUCH less amusing, slightly MORE productive (but with fewer goals to be productive AT), and bored MUCH more
(cont.)
>>
>>553046519
>level 5 rusemaster doing perfect satire of a newfag reddit refuge.
He disrespected waifuism with his most popular video.
rusemaster or not, he can go to hell.
>>
>>553047189
No point of mixing the two, all you do is kill a good loli thread. It makes sense to me. Too many faggots though.
>>
>>553033579
ALL HAIL REBBIT
>>
>>553045180
>mfw shitty phones can't handle a little typing

PC Master Race reporting in.
>>
>>553047405
Well shit good for you. I don't think 4chan can be negative for the most part, although it definitely isn't an absolute force of good. I don't even get why he, and some others, say 4chan is a "lifestyle."

Really? It's a website, witch cool people. I often don't spend more thant 10 minutes browsing for a good thread and then maybe I'll spend an hour talking or contributing shit. I don't get why he thinks people who use the site sit on it for 16 hours str8
>>
>>553046519
Wish I saw this earlier. I'm amazed I got this many replies without padta when inadvertently posting as heaven. Look back to an earlier post where I said he sounds distinctly like the Internet aristocrat.
>>553046652
>avatar fans have been dealt with.
True enough, though I never understood the hate towards them. Sure, if they were overrunning the board like all the other bullshit that's been left unchecked. But they stick to themselves just like the drawfags.
>>553046829
>I don't like people who use Internet humor in real life.
I find it acceptable to a degree. People who just spout memes like they're a fucking human copy paste machine are annoying. (but that can apply to anything, really.) that's like saying you never enjoy a "that's what she said" joke. When applied appropriately, it's fucking hilarious. It's shit when it's over used.
>>553047505
I have a PC, sitting outside. You know.. That place that's not your room?
>>
>>553047441
Nah, I was kidding anyway he just sounds like some normal faggot who used to browse 4chan, but went to college on some shitty soft science major and now has to flaunt his shitty grasp of shitty sciences on a medium that is really no different than the one he is insulting.

This thread is shit, btw.
>>
>>553033579
OP is 100% correct. All of you will learn that what he says is true. This place is nothing but shit. I have been trying to kick 4chan altogether. I don't come here expecting to find anything interesting I just wade through shit to find one interesting thread. I just lurk and half the time I just get irritated at all the trap threads, begging threads, flame war threads, etc. It is a complete waste of time. Fuck this site. Even the better boards (/fa/, /mu/, /x/, etc.) get caught up in tripfag drama and petty arguments over worthless opinions. Fuck this site.
>>
>>553047490
I prefer 8gag
>>553047850
I don't like a lot of internet humor, but some is alright. I usually use any humor if I know another person will get it, when it comes to an audience or multiple people it's corny as shit.

Just the other night I was out with some friends and some girls and they were talking about how dudes need to tell you if they have a small dick or not. So I jokingly said I have two inches of terror waiting for them. I went on a riff about large vaginas and loose bitches. They loved it, they were laughing.

But then one of my more corny friends decides to say some corny meme shit when I'm done talking. As soon as I'm done he says super loudly "Well that escalated quickly, but I'm not even mad." No one laughed, and it killed the vibe. Leave that shit online for the most part.
>>
File: embarrassed2.png (59 KB, 226x227) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed2.png
59 KB, 226x227
>>553047405
And, 4chaan even helped me get over a lot of my own depression, because anime is one of the things I've used as my own personal escape world.

I was getting quite depressed before I found it, but anime is what made me realize that life can be fun, goofy, and unexpected, not just miserable.

So, one could even argue that 4chan saved me by introducing me to anime in the first place.

And, it's certainly given me many more things I can now work for.

So, the OP is right. Although there are negative things about 4chan, many people will have been impacted differently. And the person OP was responding to was just overgeneralizing without any basis.

4chan has, for the most part, had the opposite effect on me as the first video guy was saying.
>>
>>553047850
Use a PC or get the fuck out.
>>
SUMMER HAS HIT AT FULL FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>553045756
>4chan was never good, stop acting like it was.
>>553046721
>If moot said it, it must be true.

Moot said this, in regards to "/b/ was never good": "/b/ was indeed good. You just weren't there to see it".

>>553046818
Eh. That's not so bad. Not to mention that's a text board. It can't possibly be cancer.

>>553047405
>Lol, who would I be without 4chan?
>
>Well, I might be more productive. True, so that point goes to the original guy.

Everyone would be more productive without the internet. Their point is invalid.
>>
>>553048582
Fuck me man, I really shouldn't have laughed at that.
>>
>>553033579
Why do you care so much?

Sounds like both you and him are huge raging fags
>>
>>553033579
I left cus of this guy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRHybuERNLE
>>
>>553048075
>tripfag drama
?
??
>>
>>553046652
>Actually I think different boards can be a gateway.
Oh I wasn't saying they couldn't.
/v/ became one with the coverage they were getting from the dinosaur MW2 thing.
/co/ became one when /b/ shut down tumblr and tumblr fought back with "love" only to realize "why don't we just use both" and flocked there if they weren't already there from /cm/ and /cgl/.
/b/ was the main one for the longest time but during the turn of the decade it expanded tremendously.

>called /h/
muh loli/shota
>it's called pixiv, (namehere)booru, 7chan, etc
I just like to discuss with some lolicons/shotacons sometimes

>cancer never really stopped coming
I like to think of cancer (08-11) and this new arc timespan of people as different things.
In the gist of things, it's a newcancer so until a good name is decided we'll just stick with newfags.

>It's not called
>no rules
So you want moot to have /b/ become /s4s/?
I'm not understanding exactly what you want /b/ to be if you get rid of all this shit, as /s4s/ is kinda /b/ without all this shit, but new shit.

>/sp/
Better moderation, their board culture sucks. And stick with it instead of a few days of it and then giving up.

>/v/
Same thing, except don't make new boards to get rid of shit, the shit just has more space now.

>Avatarfags have been fucking dealt with
I see them always.
>no one even tries
It's hard work, and ban evasions are a bitch to counter.
>>
>>553046829
>skat porn.
Dee bop da do wa

>felt bad for Hitler
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>553048278
>2 inches of terror.
That made me laugh so loud I heard my echo. Woulddrinkwithyou/10. That part your friend said isn't funny in the least. I've never seen that posted on here, though. The Internet humor I use is generally just short quips. I'll be like "listen to this shit.." then repeat something I'm reading off my phone. If I get laughs, I'll continue. If not, it stops. But I don't make it a habit of regurgitating shit I see online, unless it's particularly funny. But what do I know? I haven't had social contact outside of work for a good while.
>>553048401
>stop doing things in ways I don't.
>>
File: 1398078308188.gif (553 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1398078308188.gif
553 KB, 160x120
>>553033579
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ

Made some good points, but he's clearly been rump rustled hard by someone around here. I can smell the butthurt.

Will watch the response vid next
>>
>>553048916
>Oh I wasn't saying they couldn't.
K den.
>/v/ became one with the coverage they were getting from the dinosaur MW2 thing.
I wasn't even aware of that. Cancer.
>/co/ became one when /b/ shut down tumblr and tumblr fought back with "love" only to realize "why don't we just use both" and flocked there if they weren't already there from /cm/ and /cgl/.
Bullshit if anything it was tumblrfags invading /co/ or /co/ becoming fucking cancer. You could say "why don't we use both" to deviantart. Fucking cancer.
>/b/ was the main one for the longest time but during the turn of the decade it expanded tremendously.
Again, I've never seen anyone really post /b/ links. It's /soc/ and /vg/. Just personal experience. But still.

>muh loli/shota
You always want what you can't have can't you? Loli shota is fine. It's just there's lots of porn boards for all kinds of porn.

>I just like to discuss with some lolicons/shotacons sometimes
That's the thread.

>>553048916
>I like to think of cancer (08-11) and this new arc timespan of people as different things.
>In the gist of things, it's a newcancer so until a good name is decided we'll just stick with newfags.
Oh. I always divided them up into 4 or 6. 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 to any year afterwards.

>So you want moot to have /b/ become /s4s/?
[s4s] is not no rules. If anything they're slow /b/ where you're pretty much guaranteed to be banned for breaking the rules instead of risking it. Forum games, ponies, etc.

>I'm not understanding exactly what you want /b/ to be if you get rid of all this shit, as /s4s/ is kinda /b/ without all this shit, but new shit.
Right back at you. Go tell that to the people who didn't want ponies on /b/. Isn't this new shit? That and the creation of /soc/ defined /b/ with rules. So, again, there should just be a general cancer board.
>>
>>553033579
His voice is magnificent though
>>
File: 1402208225382.png (141 KB, 415x454) Image search: [Google]
1402208225382.png
141 KB, 415x454
>>553033579
>>
look at all the fucks i give
>>
>>553049975
>he's clearly been rump rustled hard
Fuck me man, I'm laughing at everything in this thread. Good on you m8.
>>
File: 1402724796434.jpg (93 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1402724796434.jpg
93 KB, 360x360
>>553050373
You posted. So at least 1 fuck has been given.
>>
>>553049609
>stop having a superior pc to my shitty phone
>>
>>553048916
>>/sp/
>Better moderation, their board culture sucks.
Yes.
>And stick with it instead of a few days of it and then giving up.
That's what they did everywhere. Tho I heard that they listened to /sp/ and made it a board for their "board culture". Or just making it off topic shitposting like every other place.

>>/v/
>Same thing, except don't make new boards to get rid of shit, the shit just has more space now
Generals are cancer. /vg/ is endlessly worse than /v/. Ban cancer instead of giving them their own board. /vr/ is absolutely pointless. It just means I can't discuss whatever videogames I want because it's a "new videogame" and anytime i discuss a videogame I want on /v/ I get "go back to /vr/". I don't remember anyone wanting a "retro" (ugh) videogame board?

>>Avatarfags have been fucking dealt with
>I see them always.
Same. But they've been fucking dealt with in the sense that the pony avatarfag threads have been banned along with the katawa shoujo thread. Or pretty much a "general" thread shoehorning in a subject when it's just a chat room with a random name. Like every other "general".

>It's hard work, and ban evasions are a bitch to counter.
If they're able to ban ponies and certain things on site then banning other cancer should be just as easy. Pressing a button isn't hard to be. I used to do that to ignore spam bots constantly. 'Course, I'll probably never be given a chance. And I actually put in the effort to report the threads.
>>
>>553033579

I come here for random tidbits that happen to be of interest. Porn, except there's always someone who posts dick in a pussy thread, or shit for the lulz. Weapons, even though the only time to really get anything of value is at deep night, because it'll be invaded by fucking kids who don't know a goddamn thing during the day. I would say gaming, but you pedantic faggots have turned a topic that is solely around to make people happy and turned it into a giant pissing grounds.

In other words, he's absolutely right. Raids don't fucking happen anymore (none of note, anyway) and the ones that do, 4chan hears about secondhand. There are little twitter pranks here and there and rigging of polls, but aside from that, he nailed /b/ for being a fucking echo chamber full of manchildren who don't want to hear that The Truth does not coincide with their opinion or worldview. And the people giving an opposing side are always condescending as shit for no real reason at all. How's this defended? "It's the way we are, and if you don't like it you can fuck off to Reddit". Wow. Great defense. You are shitty to people here because 4chan culture dictates that you are supposed to be shitty to people. You say that this does not affect you?

Dealing with trolls, people who are purposefully obtuse and contrary every time one gets onto a board... That does erode you after a while of having to deal with it. People talking about chemo, and how cancer has "invaded the board"... 4chan IS cancer. You have those people who laugh at some depraved bullshit, and if you call them on it, you get the same tired response. What does that serve? Did I need an outlet for watching people getting their heads sawn off at the neck, watching a dog get set on fire? No, I didn't. It doesn't speak well for the ones that do.

The truth is that I've seen this place much as how it was described, except worse, but with relevant boards that are getting less and less interesting.
>>
File: 4chumblr.png (47 KB, 501x283) Image search: [Google]
4chumblr.png
47 KB, 501x283
>>553050196
>Bullshit if anything it was tumblrfags invading /co/ or /co/ becoming fucking cancer.
It really wasn't until 4chumblr that the tumblr invasion started.
Yeah /co/ was degrading in 08 and 09 but so was every other board, it wasn't until late '10 that /co/ just dipped.

Though we can also thank ponies for that.

>anyone really post /b/ links
It was because of FunnyJunk, ebaums and etc that /b/ got popular as those sites were already bigger than SA.
Hell the google searches have always been
1. 4chan
2. 4chan b
for top searches for 4chan.

Alexa has this as of right now.

Top Keywords from Search Engines
Keyword Percent of Search Traffic
1. 4chan 63.89%
2. 4chan b 2.84%
3. sp 1.74%
4. tg 1.73%
5. chan 1.34%

>You always want what you can't have can't you?
But I can have loli and shota.

>lots of porn boards for all kinds of porn
Except that (damn you moot). Everything else can be moved, though what about roulette, and sex questions and shit?

And what about the daily gore, YLYL and what not? Clearly boring and not random at all at this point.

>slow /b/
I would also consider them to be more annoying than /b/.

>guaranteed to be banned
Who's the mod(s) spending their time on there? I bet it's niggerwood.

>defined /b/ with rules
It cleaned up the frequency of a lot of threads. So /soc/ was good for /b/ in my eyes.
>>
>>553050312
>>553050373
Yet you replied.
>>553050207
Nigga filtered it. A lot of radio guys do it. Listen to this, sound familiar?

http://youtu.be/m2jUVTetEWI?t=1h46m26s
>Just listen to the first two minutes.
>>
File: 1398816411786.jpg (55 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1398816411786.jpg
55 KB, 394x394
>>553033941
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLt3vKWgJKI

Holy fucking dogshit I couldn't get through more than 1/4

Whoever made this video is seriously retarded. Not even joking.
>>
File: She's a hero..png (54 KB, 692x570) Image search: [Google]
She's a hero..png
54 KB, 692x570
>>553051810
>that is solely around to make people happy and turned it into a giant pissing grounds.
Agree, /v/ makes me ill sometimes, and so do some "gamers" on /b/.

I think 4chan has fun shit to offer. I hate that prank phone calls are not allowed, but you can indirectly make them happen. I also like the twitter "raids." Shit's fun to see.
>Pic related, was fun fucking around on twitter.

Disagree, trolls barely bother me. They usually suck and I just ignore them or bugger the bugger.
>>
>>553052206
>1/4
So I hope you just listened to him and not me. I'm still fag free right?
>>
File: 1395958353907.jpg (45 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1395958353907.jpg
45 KB, 1920x1080
>>553033579
with the logic of this guy I conclude:
(4chan = facebook) you waste your time with people you dont care about is the focking same and an other think he said, play videogames, if this is not a waste of time I have 5 dicks
the time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted
-Bertrand Russell(pic related)
>>
>>553033941
Seriously people need to stop using
> That's your opinion!
As a basis for a counter argument. Of course it's 'his' opinion. Talk about stating the fucking obvious
>>
>>553053028
How do you enjoy this place it's literately shitty memes and summerfags. Nothing slightly enjoyable has came out of here for a while.
>>
>>553051284
>Or just making it off topic shitposting like every other place.
I can only think about that faggot from Big Brother who was from /sp/.

That's not sports, that's not even board culture at that point.

Even making a /spg/ board for board culture and off-topic wouldn't fix /sp/ now.

>/vg/ is endlessly worse than /v/
They're the same thing to me, so I refer to them as the same thing.

Generals are truly the cancer killing everything. It promotes circlejerking and allows the threads to continue even when everything has been discussed about.

>/v/ tells you to go to /vr/ to talk about a game
This is when moot should know there is a problem and fix it.

I think even just closing /v/ down for a month to give people time to scatter to other websites and realize video games are supposed to be there, not their over-use of culture.

What's the point of board culture if you're not cultured in what the board pertains to?

>ban ponies
I've seen them fight and fight but those avatarfags cluttering gfur threads are the toughest people to get rid of. Self-rightous, selfish and worse they know how to computer. They think they're allowed to be there whether or not mods want to them or not.
>>
>>553051284
>Pressing a button isn't hard to be.
I haven't seen the new updated report/ban system but the old one, was not too demanding but needed a minute or two to actually ban someone as to prevent mistakes and make mods more conscientious when banning.

Oh you meant us reporting.
Yeah we can do that but still the mods have to ban which means they have to be on, and actually watching the report counter.

It does make their job easier when we do report though as they don't have to go searching. But it all comes down to them, and sometimes after time and time again of banning them just give up.
>>
File: 1381096302379.gif (483 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1381096302379.gif
483 KB, 141x141
>>553052656

Gotten through most of it, it's gotten better.

The beginning is rough but you start making more sense towards the middle.
>>
>>553051865
>It really wasn't until 4chumblr that the tumblr invasion started.
Yet some kind of invasion had to start before that happened didn't it?
>Yeah /co/ was degrading in 08 and 09 but so was every other board, it wasn't until late '10 that /co/ just dipped.
Yeah. I actually enjoyed /co/ in 2010 tho.
I guess it was before I was recognizing threads as "generals" even if they're not called "generals" and realizing they're all shit.

>Though we can also thank ponies for that.
I like ponies. I thought maybe they could be the chemo that would kill the cancer and unite us all. But the reaction was a cancer and now everything sucks.

>>553051865
>It was because of FunnyJunk, ebaums and etc that /b/ got popular as those sites were already bigger than SA.
Yes.
>for top searches for 4chan.
Well, I don't see those links from people. Even if some idiots are using search engines to come to this board.

>>553051865
>Alexa has this as of right now.
And what is alexa? Something that measures hits webpages get based on people who actually use the alexa toolbar. Like I'm going to listen to those mother fuckers.

>But I can have loli and shota.
But you can't have it on /h/ and boards.

>Except that (damn you moot). Everything else can be moved, though what about roulette, and sex questions and shit?
>forum games
Cancer board. Or forum games board.

>And what about the daily gore, YLYL and what not? Clearly boring and not random at all at this point.
/b/ - relevant. Again, a cancer board.

>I would also consider them to be more annoying than /b/.
I like [s4s] to an extent. Of course, like everything else, it becomes more bitter and shit over time. But, mostly I just don't like how it's a slow /b/ you are more likely to get banned from. Why post there to get banned and have less people there when I can post here and maybe not get banned and have more people here? It is good particularly for if you want to have a thread that won't 404 quickly.
>>
>>553051865
>Who's the mod(s) spending their time on there? I bet it's niggerwood.
Probably anyone who signs up for the yearly mod volunteers without being paid any money to do it. In fact, every board seems to start out good before that. Then, when people sign up for a board they want to ban people from, it becomes shit. But, I think recently, they add mods to new boards without anyone signing up for it. So there isn't even a "new boards that aren't shit for a little bit" opportunity anymore.

>It cleaned up the frequency of a lot of threads. So /soc/ was good for /b/ in my eyes.
Same. But there's no reason why /soc/ couldn't have been and can't be just a general cancer board. Just make a cancer board with no rules and post everything you don't like or ban on /b/ to there. Maybe like what [s4s] should have been.
>>
He doesn't seem to know how to abandon threads.
I go on /b/ im expecting piles and piles of shit, but theres this gold nugget inside this immense pile of shit that shines beautifully.
>>
>>553053513
Good, good. I would have been heart broken otherwise.
>>
>>553053028
>(4chan = facebook) you waste your time with people you dont care about is the focking same
"But but but...on here you can't make a connection with a person and get to know them because you're always anonymous.

Don't you want to hang out with this person if you are having a good time instead of the thread dying and then hating him in the next thread?" - him

I think this guy might be lonely and not like the fact he can't meet people. I think I know why he's bitter, he was a tripfag that got ran out of 4chan.
Case closed.
>>
>>553033579
>fun
>>
>>553033579
basically every argument he makes could be made of every other social media site
>>
>>553033579
oldfag is old
>>
>>553042293
It must be nice not to believe anything about the human psyche that isn't based on hard neuroscience, huh?

I wish I could be as enlightened and cynical as you!
>>
>>553054649
There is a difference between believing bullshit and constantly repeating it to manipulate people to be like you.
>>
>>553039673
>normalfag

lmao nerd
>>
File: Seeyalaterspacecowboy.jpg (19 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Seeyalaterspacecowboy.jpg
19 KB, 300x200
Alright I am off to 7chan wish me luck faggots lets hope I don't get board to death. Good luck against tumblr on July 1st.
>>
>>553053869
>with the logic of this guy I conclude
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 195x259
>>553033579
>hfw he made the video
>>
>>553053649
>Yet some kind of invasion had to start before that happened didn't it?
Rephrase this please.

>/co/ in 2010 tho.
The year they came flooding in?
It wasn't until late 2010 though. Ponies, homestuck, SJW objectives.

>I like ponies
As well as I, but something that looked nice, and was fun turned into the worst thing imaginable, broke into my home, raped my friends, and set fire to everything.

And this is why we can't discuss ponies.

>links from people
I don't understand this. You don't see links being posted elsewhere or what?

>alexa toolbar
And other sources. You couldn't get these numbers from just using the toolbar.

>/h/
So it will stay on /b/ as /l/ will never ever be made?

>cancer board
This all sounds great but what's the name?
/can/
And what will /b/ be used for if it's all gone?

>404 quickly
Yeah I guess relying on a ton of people to post is nice but late night /b/ isn't hard to keep a thread up with like 3 people.
>>
>>553053350
>I can only think about that faggot from Big Brother who was from /sp/.
He's on /sp/! Instantly one of us!

What would fix /sp/ is banning shit and make a cancer board for their shit.

>Generals are truly the cancer killing everything. It promotes circlejerking and allows the threads to continue even when everything has been discussed about.

My nigga. That's why I consider /vg/ worse than /v/. Even if they're both chat room style threads.

>I think even just closing /v/ down for a month to give people time to scatter to other websites and realize video games are supposed to be there, not their over-use of culture.

It's an interesting idea but I'm not sure if that would work. I've seen communities come back even after whatever they were on shutdown and talk about their old community. They never really die. Mass bans would probably be the best way. Tho, since they started banning for "any criticisms of 4chan or it's staff are not allowed" etc. then it doesn't look like there's anything they can do about it. ... Besides complain anyway until they get their way instead of getting banned.

>What's the point of board culture if you're not cultured in what the board pertains to?

Exactly.

>I've seen them fight and fight but those avatarfags cluttering gfur threads are the toughest people to get rid of. Self-rightous, selfish and worse they know how to computer. They think they're allowed to be there whether or not mods want to them or not.

Ban harder. The ponies have been gotten rid of. Now the /g/fur etc. threads need to be recognized as avatarfags threads and 1 by 1 they'll be wiped out. Some have even "left" because their "general", be it ponies or katawa shojou etc., are no longer allowed.

This explains why furfags were banned everywhere before. But I'd honestly take furfags over avatarfags any day. Furfags are fun to make fun of. Avatarfags are just annoying and pointless.
>>
File: 1398255972488.png (2 MB, 3018x2108) Image search: [Google]
1398255972488.png
2 MB, 3018x2108
>>553053749
>Probably anyone who signs up for the yearly mod volunteers without being paid any money to do it.
mods=/=janitors

mods are people moot knows. There are janitors and then senior janitors.

There is also a manager(but that's just a mod that mods /j/ on top of any board) and then developers and admin.

On /b/ as of when moot spoke about it last on /q/. No janitor is on /b/ so I assume no janitor is on /s4s/ as it's the equivalent. Maybe a senior janitor.
But remember bans are only done by mods only.
So it's got to be mod doing all the bans, whether it's one or a few is unknown. I think it's niggerwood because he's the biggest faggot of a mod and is ban heavy.

>mods to new boards
mods are global

>without signing up for it
There has been cases where janitors were hired without application.

Also I was able to find a newer version of the report log, much better looking than their old one.
>>
>>553055826
>and make a cancer board for their shit.
I think even then their sports bar wouldn't stop.

>communities come back
A month of closing, and then coming back to ban all offtopic in the beginning would better suit the direction of the board.

People see it's changed and change themselves, but it's probably not that simple as that.

>KS
they just went to /vg/

>ponies
/mlp/

Also not a lot have left, if you use namesync they still have the same people as before.
>>
>>553054793
>bullshit

Just because something may not live up to your gold standard of absolute truth doesn't mean it isn't still true and useful IN PRACTICE.

You only hold yourself back from improving by being so pedantic.
>>
>>553053462
>I haven't seen the new updated report/ban system but the old one, was not too demanding but needed a minute or two to actually ban someone as to prevent mistakes and make mods more conscientious when banning.
It's shit since the update but they need to ban actual cancer faster. Or not ban as fast to not ban chemo. Instead of this worst of both worlds imbalance.

>Oh you meant us reporting.
I meant both.
>Yeah we can do that but still the mods have to ban which means they have to be on, and actually watching the report counter.
If avatarfag "pony" threads and now avatarfag "katawa shoujo" threads are banned quickly then the other threads should be too.

>It does make their job easier when we do report though as they don't have to go searching. But it all comes down to them, and sometimes after time and time again of banning them just give up.
Quitters.
>>
File: 1403202566935.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1403202566935.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>553033579

Maximum troll,
>uses basic psychology to cause insecurity like a troll fag would
>i'm an oldfag this asshole so isn't
>rule 1 and 2
>He's a nigger
>jerk my emotional cock harder for your fag feels

nuff said.

NEXT!
>>
>>553053869
But you do know them. Maybe just their post. But it brings equality to everyone. That's better than being in some clique or social group and fighting for attention or popularity. And he's complaining he can't make a "connection" with people on the internet? You're connected to like over 100000000 people! If you failed to connect to 100000000 people on the internet then try going outside.
>>
>>553056470
No, if it is pure subjective opinion using your interpretation of semantics instead of facts and measurable metrics, then it has no use to me or anyone else and it is just as untrue as you assuming that holding my higher standards won't allow me to improve more and quicker while you get stuck at the bottom of the philosophical food chain in a circle jerk of baseless psychobabble bullshit, drug addiction, and lifelong doctor bills just so you can practice feeling feelings.
>>
>>553054263
>every other social media site
It's called a forum.
>>
>>553054885
7chan's even worse. I actually have a few "chan"'s that I kinda like but probably won't list them here.
>>
>>553055085
>Rephrase this please.
I mean, tumblr had to have some contact with 4chan before 4chan and tumblr "shipping" happened, right?

>>553055085
>The year they came flooding in?
I guess the fuck so.
>It wasn't until late 2010 though. Ponies, homestuck, SJW objectives.
I didn't really get homestuck but like all generals it's shit. I thought ponies were bretty gud until they were forced into their own "general" and thus made shit. But ponies made me laugh and made me happy and produced a lot of original content and was the image boards actually interacting with and having input with a show. And I think that's an important point that people don't get. It was just the fucking image boards posting ponies and the show responding to the actual fans of the show and responding to their input. Before a bunch of brony faggot cancer started going to conventions and spewing le epic maymays from the show with no orgiinality whatsoever. So, in that sense, late 2010's may have been the worst of times to you but for some strange reason it was kind of a best of times potential coming out of the dark ages into a renaissance for me. Instead of a darker more shit age. Which we live in.

>As well as I, but something that looked nice, and was fun turned into the worst thing imaginable, broke into my home, raped my friends, and set fire to everything.
>
>And this is why we can't discuss ponies.
You're right. The worst part is that everytime ponies are posted it either attracts cancer like avatarfags or just makes everyone angry and sad. I guess you can call it "trolling" in that sense but it's just retarded. We can't discuss ponies. Because it makes us sad.
>>
>>553033579
Judging by the downpour of people bitching about his theory. I just might test it. Later queers.
>>
>>553055085

>I don't understand this. You don't see links being posted elsewhere or what?
I mean, when I went to chat rooms and stuff. I'd see someone link to a /soc/ thread. Or then I see someone I know has finally discovered 4chan and they're tripfagging on /vg/ and being the biggest sack of degenerate subhuman pieces of shit I have ever met in my entire fucking life.

>And other sources. You couldn't get these numbers from just using the toolbar.
Well, that's so I have read. Not sure how you'd get it otherwise.

>So it will stay on /b/ as /l/ will never ever be made?
I think there was an /l/ board at some point until "real life" /l/ started being posted. I'm pretty ok with the loli threads. I don't really consider them cancer tho they probably were considered it back then. I still think a cancer board is the final solution tho.

>>553055085
>This all sounds great but what's the name?
>/can/
Yes. /can/ - cancer. Putting the "can" back in cancer.
>And what will /b/ be used for if it's all gone?
Ideally old /b/. /b/ wasn't all gone when /soc/ or /mlp/ was created. It probably won't be gone if /can/ was created. I would also love to see everyone redirecting everyone to >>>/can/ . And if /b/ "dies", then it doesn't matter. At least the cancer was finally killed even if /b/ was taken with it.

>Yeah I guess relying on a ton of people to post is nice but late night /b/ isn't hard to keep a thread up with like 3 people.
Yeah... I don't like the whole being able to tell who is replying thing either. Fuck these ID's. Fuck this forced tripfagging.
>>
>>553057079
>threads are banned quickly then the other threads should be too.
Banned!=Deleted

Janitors delete, and can ban request(need mod to ban still).
Senior janitors delete, ban request and give up to 15 minute "time out"
Mods delete, time out, warn/ban.

Since it's /b/, only mods and maybe senior janitors.

If that's the case senior janitors can't do squat and new threads can be made easily.

Mods can also not ban, and just delete.
Deleting, from what I heard is easier, just simple clicks while bans take longer.

>quitters
They have to worry about a lot shit, also not paid, and having a job/life.

This can be too much for them sometimes.
>>
i dont give a fuck why people decide to stop visiting certain websites fuck off faggots
>>
>>553053227
yeah it's the obvious, but you'd be surprised how fucking stupid some people are. they legitimately believe their opinion is fact, and no longer an opinion but absolute truth. these people are so fucking retarded, there's nothing that can be done unless they choose to stop being willfully ignorant
>>
>>553058282
that comma is unnecessary, my bad brahs
>>
>>553057183
>clique or social group
Threads do make cliques though. Generals are just cliques.

And for tripfags, I know for /a/ and /v/, spawned the tripfag irc group that worked together to derail threads, and make it seem like a show was popular than it really was.

So in a way we do have that here.

The connection is non-tech, it's emotional.
I agreed with him on this, I would love to meet people but not possible and when people ask I'm afraid to give out info as I'm the odd one out from a sea of anonymous.

>outside
Going outside is for faggots.

Though he was a complete faggot while talking about it and made it seem like people NEED this to make an internet community.

We're social creatures that can socialize without a human/natural connection, a response is enough.

>>553057465
Really it is, those guys are nazis.

Though your low-key chans are probably well known anyway.
Uboa, 314, Desu, 99, trap.

Unless I'm out of the loop with the underground stuff
>>
>>553057578
>shipping
That didn't start until the attack /b/ did on tumblr.

Other than that, 4chan saw tumblr as a place for easy trolls, but yeah some tumbletards had to know it was 4chan.

>discuss ponies
Oh well, this is a show worth enjoying by oneself.
>>
>>553033579
hes right. Im done.
>>
abloo bloo bloo
>>
File: 1374631709575.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1374631709575.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
>>553057685
>I know has finally discovered 4chan and they're tripfagging on /vg/ and being the biggest sack of degenerate subhuman pieces of shit I have ever met in my entire fucking life.
Show me anon.

>Not sure how you'd get it otherwise.
They charge a shitton of money for the premium perks that companies pay for.

They use that money to buy other info to compile and add.

>old /b/
You can't have that since we we were all subjected to it, and the reason people came to this board.

It was general/weird/taboo discussion with raids and what not.

Now we'd be forcing something and with that forced memes. /b/ can never go back.

>and if /b/ "dies", then it doesn't matter
So why not just change /b/ - random to /b/ -cancer? Same thing.

>telling whos replying
I didn't like it at first. Prevents the form of trolling that involved fighting oneself in order to get others to defend/attack.
Easy thing to do, and easy to prevent. As long as it's changed by threads I'm fine.
>>
>>553056000
>mods=/=janitors
mods = mods

>mods are people moot knows. There are janitors and then senior janitors.
until there is 1 word for all that shit i'm calling it mods

>There is also a manager(but that's just a mod that mods /j/ on top of any board) and then developers and admin.
mods

so each board has it's on /j/ section?

>On /b/ as of when moot spoke about it last on /q/. No janitor is on /b/ so I assume no janitor is on /s4s/ as it's the equivalent. Maybe a senior janitor.
there's probably mods on [s4s] even if its seen as similar

>But remember bans are only done by mods only.
but remember submods supermods halfmods yeah whatever mods. those are banning mods then

>So it's got to be mod doing all the bans, whether it's one or a few is unknown. I think it's niggerwood because he's the biggest faggot of a mod and is ban heavy.
banners gonna ban. obviously they're just targeting ponies and don't care about actual cancer then. which is kind of why pony hate is degenerate. if you call that cancer you forget what actual cancer is.

>mods are global
not those mods

>There has been cases where janitors were hired without application.
with no way of knowing how or when to get it. in other words the people who want to do something about it can't. that explains everything
>>
File: Niggerwood_revealed(bannings).jpg (736 KB, 2900x1685) Image search: [Google]
Niggerwood_revealed(bannings).jpg
736 KB, 2900x1685
>>553060679
>so each board has it's on /j/ section?
No, /j/ is a board for mods, janitors, devs and admin.

For some reason while looking at /j/ archives someone had the name Manager, so I assume it's someone who moderated /j/ to keep from problems between them.

>targeting ponies
>niggerwood

>not those mods
All mods are global that is that. moot has made mention to that several times.

>with no way of knowing how or when to get it
moot holds jan apps usually every other year for a few days.

>want to do something about it can't
moot wants people who are on a lot.
So 3 days is perfect to not hire someone who is only on once a week or longer.

He only hired Hox without an application (that is known of for sure) and that was like 7 years ago so moot was still young so I won't get mad about him about that. Hox was a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>553056421
>I think even then their sports bar wouldn't stop.
neither is their videogames bar. a cancer board and banning them hard enough has been successful in the past. just need to put in the effort.

>A month of closing, and then coming back to ban all offtopic in the beginning would better suit the direction of the board.
>
>People see it's changed and change themselves, but it's probably not that simple as that.
yeah but they themselves may have never really changed. they can just get right back into it. probably posting about what they missed that month. closing a board temporarily may work but i think generals bans of off topic shit woudl be more effective.

>>>KS
>they just went to /vg/
they were already on /vg/. they just made a /b/ thread here. and avatarfags everywhere. proving once again that /vg/ is cancer. probably the worst board. even worse than /soc/.

>>ponies
>/mlp/
bullshit

they tried to post on /mlp/ and were banned for avatarfagging like every other board. probably the same shit in /vg/ if they ban for avatarfagging there which i'm pretty sure they do.

>Also not a lot have left, if you use namesync they still have the same people as before.
well i mainly focused on avatarfags hijacking pony threads and avatarfags hijacking katawa shoujo threads. surprisingly i actually was in some kind of porn thread and they said something like "avatarfags are gone". so apparently avatarfags probably even hijacked the porn or furfag threads. they just hijack every reposted thread and use it as a beacon to find eachother again. so, they'll most likely stay away from random threads. they'll probably show up next in threads with beggar plebs.
>>
>>553056000
>Also I was able to find a newer version of the report log, much better looking than their old one

>our message think your post is spam

>9 >6 >5 >5 >4 >4 >3 >3 >3 >3 >3 >3

so they prioritize it by how many people report the thread after all eh? i knew it. no wonder what i do is no use. 1 or 2 reports may get no attention and the thread will probably be deleted by then or the damage has already been done.
>>
>>553061579
>1 or 2 reports may get no attention
That's why janitors are board specific to work through one board and tell mods who go off the report log.

It's a nice system actually, and moot and them do push the report system a lot. So it's our job to report.

Although it would be easier if they allowed up to post "report this thread" but doing so will lead to your ban as well so that's why reports are not always reported.

That and you need a captcha to report unless you have a jewpass(I do so it's simple).
>>
I got my 4chan pass banned for breaking rule 14.

Why would I ever buy a pass again? Dumb faggots run this website.
>>
>>553063384
You used a script, it's your fault man.

A pass with a posting script means you can essentially avoid the cooldown.

That's not cool.
>>
>>553063694
No I posted from a proxy, which I thought we all did, but maybe my pass is working now anyway.
>>
>>553063937
Just a proxy? What's the problem then?

Really when a person is banned the pass should be banned for that time too.

That's the only reason I would see against not using vpn/proxy/tor

I hope it's back if not, I'd complain.
>>
Holy shit anime suck faggot balls
>>
>>553064185
It's working on my tablet, I'll check my computer later. I did complain a lot, lol. I used some adjectives describing non heterosexual relationships.
>>
>>553057746
>>threads are banned quickly then the other threads should be too.
>Banned!=Deleted
Banned=Deleted

>>553057746
>Janitors delete, and can ban request(need mod to ban still).
>Senior janitors delete, ban request and give up to 15 minute "time out"
>Mods delete, time out, warn/ban.
submods, supermods, halfmods. until there is 1 word for mods i'm calling them mods

>Since it's /b/, only mods and maybe senior janitors.
>
>If that's the case senior janitors can't do squat and new threads can be made easily.
ponies still get banned quicker so there's no reason why cancer can't

>Mods can also not ban, and just delete.
>Deleting, from what I heard is easier, just simple clicks while bans take longer.
everytime i have had a thread deleted i was also immediately banned so. and this was with other boards besides /b/.

>>553057746
>They have to worry about a lot shit, also not paid,
welcome to the internet.

>and having a job/life.
get the fuck off of my internet.

>This can be too much for them sometimes.
if they can't make a stand then give it to someone who can.
>>
File: nittrommey.png (89 KB, 249x167) Image search: [Google]
nittrommey.png
89 KB, 249x167
>>553033579
this guy acts like the ride ends

>the ride never ends
>>
>>553058282
i see a lot of people like that on boards like /v/. "[game] sucks. it's not an opinion.".

>>553058417
that's alright. at least you attempt to not be willfully ignorant and somewhat self aware.
>>
>>553058601
>Threads do make cliques though. Generals are just cliques.
i was talking about anon's and threads not cancer and generals

>And for tripfags, I know for /a/ and /v/, spawned the tripfag irc group that worked together to derail threads, and make it seem like a show was popular than it really was.
well at least they were on irc

>So in a way we do have that here.
?

>The connection is non-tech, it's emotional.
>I agreed with him on this, I would love to meet people but not possible and when people ask I'm afraid to give out info as I'm the odd one out from a sea of anonymous.
i completely understand. but he's a fucking idiot and i didn't listen to him at all. tl;dr. i connect to people fine emotionally as anon's if not better. i don't have to worry about a reputation or anything. or at least, with id's now, not a reputation outside of this thread.

>Going outside is for faggots.
exactly

>Though he was a complete faggot while talking about it and made it seem like people NEED this to make an internet community.
if he wants that then he should go outside and doesn't understand what the internet is

>We're social creatures that can socialize without a human/natural connection, a response is enough.
i have to socialize and have a human/natural connection in real life every day. why the fuck would i go on the internet and bitch about it not being the same shit? he is fucking cancer or what some children may call a "noob". and, again, i connect more like this. sometimes. sometimes even clearer and without confusion or as many misunderstandings.

>Really it is, those guys are nazis.
seriously. what the fuck. they make their site because they ban stuff here. don't ban that. then ban everything else. what the fuck. really we need the 7chan mods for 4chan. far more effective an diligent. even for a smaller "community".
>>
>>553058601
>Though your low-key chans are probably well known anyway.
It's not low-key so much as I'm kind of taking a break from them right now. That and I don't wanna deal with the potential of having 1 of the links being banned or something.

>Uboa, 314, Desu, 99, trap.

I have no clue what those are. uboachan, 314chan, desuchan, 99chan, trapchan? If so: thanks. I'll look into it.

>Unless I'm out of the loop with the underground stuff
for a short period of time i went on some furfag irc that had an image board or "chan" that i can't find again. i think their chan had a paw emblem and frames. their irc channel was also hidden i think. not furfag but it was interesting to observe them and i'd like to again sometime if i can.
>>
>>553058948
>>shipping
>That didn't start until the attack /b/ did on tumblr.
i thought you meant shipping when you said "4chumblr"

>Other than that, 4chan saw tumblr as a place for easy trolls, but yeah some tumbletards had to know it was 4chan.
what i hate about tumblr is that /co/'s like "hurr we can use it as an archive". and every fucking thing i've ever been somewhat interested in is like "hurr i'm closing this tumblr down and deleting everything". so now you didn't even save all this shit because you took it for granted like a thread. and you don't have anything like a thread archiver so you don't have any record of their shit. and you have to ask people and they're like hurr google it blah blah then tumblr's pointless.
>>
>>553059492
>Show me anon.
I can't. It hurts me too much. Tho, every board on /vg/ is degenerate. A reason that makes /vg/ worse than /pol/ is that they're all what /pol/ calls /goy/. They're all the shitposting of /soc/, but they're also viral marketing, commercial spam/advertising, and pay for videogames. And it's everything super popular and needs to have a social group and chat room style "general" thread about it. And, as I have tried to do, just post videogames in a thread by yourself then you are called and banned for commercial spam/adverting. If you make another thread they're like "hurr haven't you learned your lesson and you're still spamming threads every day?". after making 2 threads by myself. while they shitpost and post the same threads over 9000 times. or you get the 1 guy who replies who is kind of interested and he's like "hurr i would actually try it if there was a /vg/ about it". in other words they will not play videogames but will pay for videogames as long as there's a shitposting "general" about it. They're like /soc/ but they give the jews even more money for free. Stupid fucking goy.
>>
>>553033579
there is no "here" and no "us" and clearly you're all faggots. vid guy is a faggot, op is a faggot, and i am a faggot.
>>
>>553059492
>They charge a shitton of money for the premium perks that companies pay for.
>
>They use that money to buy other info to compile and add.

Oh. Sounds like a conspiracy but ok.

>>553059492
>You can't have that since we we were all subjected to it, and the reason people came to this board.
>
>It was general/weird/taboo discussion with raids and what not.
>
>Now we'd be forcing something and with that forced memes. /b/ can never go back.
We're already forcing something by banning /soc/, ponies, or any kind of thread. Banning cancer all together... even if /b/ couldn't go back to the way it was or died... would still not be cancer.

>>553059492
>So why not just change /b/ - random to /b/ -cancer? Same thing.
Doesn't work. /soc/ banned. Ponies banned. Etc. banned. Not the same shit. Make /can/ be for ponies, camwhores, real life raids or "meetups", commercial spam/advertising, rule violation, etc. Either that or allow ponies and /soc/ etc. on /b/. Which is what another anon suggested. Something like "delete /mlp/, /soc/, and /pol/ and bring 'em all back here".

>>553059492
>I didn't like it at first. Prevents the form of trolling that involved fighting oneself in order to get others to defend/attack.
>Easy thing to do, and easy to prevent. As long as it's changed by threads I'm fine.
Yes, and? "Trolls" used to be seen as good as they tricked newfags. If everyone's newfags and can't tell then good. That's the point of being anonymous. I hate when I get "not samefag" or "i'm not the person you're replying to". Ruins the point of being Anonymous if we have "ID"'s. You're too focused on who is saying what; Not what is being said.
>>
if I said 'one does not simply leave 4chan' would it be a mute point?
>>
>>553065331
>Banned=Deleted
>everytime i have had a thread deleted i was also immediately banned so.
I have had a thread deleted but not banned. Just like I have had posts deleted but not banned.

Depends on the mod or if a mod or janitor did it.

>welcome to the internet
>get the fuck off my internet
You do know most of the mods are normalfags like moot, and the same goes for a good handful of janitors.

From the archive this is their lives. Imagine years later, where 4chan is more normalfaggotry than anything.
pastebin Jd0m3BC7
add the dot and com and don't forget the backslash
>>
>>553059647
>I mean this site has done so much for me like help me with my problems, meet new ppl, and believe it or not finally get a gf but he has got me by the balls I'm on here when Im alone, I had a waifu, and I do get distracted and some how end up here.
>Idk I don't want to leave and be a normal fag but I don't want to be here and turn into a huge faggot.
>What I'm trying to say is thanks for the fun but should I go?
>> help
>> inb4 anon is a huge faggot already
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>553061432
>No, /j/ is a board for mods, janitors, devs and admin.
right. mods.

>For some reason while looking at /j/ archives someone had the name Manager, so I assume it's someone who moderated /j/ to keep from problems between them.
which would also be solved if they posted as anonymous

>>targeting ponies
>>niggerwood
>...
i don't know your e-celebrities

>All mods are global that is that. moot has made mention to that several times.
all mods are mods that is that. not the mods you call "janitors". and who is moot? an underaged faggot and commercial spammer/advertiser on something awful who advertised another 2chan clone and didn't get banned for it. like i'm going to listen to that mother fucker.

>moot holds jan apps usually every other year for a few days.
yeah, no shit. the occasions that they do not.

>moot wants people who are on a lot.
yet accepts no one who would be
>So 3 days is perfect to not hire someone who is only on once a week or longer.
k den

>He only hired Hox without an application (that is known of for sure) and that was like 7 years ago so moot was still young so I won't get mad about him about that. Hox was a pretty cool dude.
moot's always been an underaged shit. if not then fucking act like it. i don't know your e-celebrities
>>
>>553062364
>It's a nice system actually, and moot and them do push the report system a lot. So it's our job to report.
it's shit. everything has been more shit since then. if meta is the worst kind of shitposting then them pushing the report system is shit. no longer do anon's rage at eachother but conspire against and report or fight eachother over everything. so, arguments for or against something need to be taken seriously. no longer can we laugh at someone for bitching about something or taking the internet seriously. the bitches taking the internet seriously change the rules and get you banned. the bitches bitch and things change because of it. so they bitch even more because they know bitching does something. fucking bitches.

they don't check it enough. people feel it's useless to report if nothing happens so nothing gets reported. or it takes a lot of effort to rally everyone or anyone to report and will probably just result in you getting banned yourself for announcing reports.
>>
>>553065587
So you're telling moot to get rid of trips and ban the word general?

That would just make a different word.

There has always been generals, just never called that.

>at least they were on irc
They used irc to plan attacks.

>?
We have cliques.

>seriously. what the fuck.
They're the worst when it comes to a lot of things.
7chan mods are shit. Too controlling while you think 4chan mods are too laid back.

I believe they should step up their game but not 7chan level.
>>
File: get fucked.gif (163 KB, 191x188) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.gif
163 KB, 191x188
>Why I left 4chan
>17 minutes of what is presumably some guy banging on about how /b/ isn't what it used to be.
And he expects people to listen to this all the way through?
>>
>>553065684
>of having 1 of the links being banned
other than hispa, I can't think of another one that's not allowed. Is krautchan allowed?

>thanks
They're all shit, rather go to shrekchan or 1chan.net (choo choo)

>that had an image board or "chan" that i can't find again.
You're talking about u18chan, tgbf, or Fchan. WTFur is offline as of like 3 years ago and petichan is offline as of like 2.

>>553065804
>"4chumblr"
Yeah 4chumblr didn't start until after the attacks.

>all you said about tumblr
I agree, /co/ is retarded. who want's to use an archive that shrinks images down anyway? They literally do that to save bandwith. That 1280 x 800 image is now 800 x 400 something. Thanks tumblr.
>>
>>553065960
wan sum fuk?

>>553066009
>conspiracy but ok.
That's economically correct. Any business would do it that way. To provide better stats for their customers.

Google does the same thing, collect our data, and sells it to others and make a killer off it.
They were going to charge moot 125k a year for google analytics.

>doesn't work
I understand. Good points.

>tricked newfags
They also were very easy to destroy any sort of thread, and destroy content.

I understand where you're coming from and can go either way.
>>
File: j.jpg (24 KB, 519x231) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
24 KB, 519x231
>>553066218
>right. mods.

>e-celebrities
Please no, he would stroke his dick if he saw this. He's a mod, a bad one, that's all you need to know.

>yet accepts no one who would be
This is a problem. It does help a lot though, just imagine if he kept it open longer. It already takes him months to go through.

>Hox
>e-celebrity
Just a tripfag who then dropped his trip from use when he became a janitor. Not sure if he met moot and was able to become a mod or not.
>>
>>553066335
>they don't check it enough.
They do, did you see the new design. It's intuitive, easy, and probably is checked a lot more.

>useless to report
That's their fault. Our job is to follow the rules and report others who break them. That's what we can do to make boards better.
>>
>>553066082
>I have had a thread deleted but not banned. Just like I have had posts deleted but not banned.
yes, and. obviously banned in that context means your thread is deleted and you got banned.

>Depends on the mod or if a mod or janitor did it.
arbitrary roller coaster.

>You do know most of the mods are normalfags like moot, and the same goes for a good handful of janitors.
is moot a normalfag now? that's sad. that would explain why this is cancer now. it's run by cancer. mods are normalfags too.

>From the archive this is their lives. Imagine years later, where 4chan is more normalfaggotry than anything.
>pastebin Jd0m3BC7
>add the dot and com and don't forget the backslash
thanks for this information.

that's sad.

of course the secretive mods are complete fucking cancer themselves. explains why cancer is given more power while chemo is banned.

if 4chan becomes cancer then it will die because it will cease to be interesting. either that or they'll realize "real life" suits their needs better. or someone will make something that's not shit that everyone will go to instead.
>>
>>553068954
>you got banned.
I was able to post right after it was deleted.

moot might be normal but he strives to maintain the site and I will follow him for it.

He's a 27 year old man, he's grown up, so has the other original 4.

The mods might be all normal too but there is a good handful of great people working here.
Modcat, kinomod, aerolite, MVB, KJJ, ABIB , ALTERNATIVE, Hox, Kami. All good people, and more that I've never met and have no idea their names.

Give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>553066442
>So you're telling moot to get rid of trips and ban the word general?
i'm not telling moot anything obviously since he's a jew and doesn't read or respond to anything. and if he does then it will be action to do the complete fucking opposite of what you asked. so it's pointless.

since names and thus tripfags have been removed from /b/ it has brought the hidden tripfags who are even worse. so bring them back so they can be identified and openly ridiculed. you can even ban people abusing tripcodes and know who is using them. tho, i guess they could still use a 3rd party script to counter that. so it may be too little too late but still.

ban "generals". "generals" are cancer.

>That would just make a different word.
a "general" is a "general" by any other word. ban generals or any general calling itself a "thread" or whatever.

>They used irc to plan attacks.
yes. but i mean it's good that they at least had a place to chat that was meant to be chatted in rather than using a forum as a chat room.

>We have cliques.
seriously? even as anon's? what "cliques"?

>7chan mods are shit. Too controlling while you think 4chan mods are too laid back.
again, they do it completely wrong. they ban fun while failing to ban cancer. i wouldn't mind if fun was banned as long as cancer was banned with it. i wouldn't mind if nothing was banned as long as fun wasn't banned with it. but. it just made shit worse.
>>
>>553066447
right? also not defending him or anything but he said it's mainly /a/ and other boards and claims he "left /b/ in 2006".
>>
>>553067051
>>other than hispa, I can't think of another one that's not allowed. Is krautchan allowed?
i have no clue. i don't even know what hispa is or why it's banned. go put every "low-key" image board you know in a pastebin and link it

>They're all shit, rather go to shrekchan or 1chan.net (choo choo)
i guess everything's shit then. 'cept for sekrit klub low-key niche image boards

>You're talking about u18chan, tgbf, or Fchan. WTFur is offline as of like 3 years ago and petichan is offline as of like 2.
i don't know. it could be u18chan but now i see.
>xat
fucking seriously?
that's like saying well we're not using shitty irc because it's shit and we need something easier to use so we're using aol chat.

ah well. maybe it's not that. if i ever get to my "old" drive i'll probably be able to figure out what it was.

>Yeah 4chumblr didn't start until after the attacks.
oh. i see. so it was seen as a target for easy "trolling", then there was shipping, then some on /co/ said we might as well use it. probably tumblrfags in disguise. imagine if that happened with deviantart. it already has with /co/ related shit on there. fuck it.

>I agree, /co/ is retarded. who want's to use an archive that shrinks images down anyway? They literally do that to save bandwith. That 1280 x 800 image is now 800 x 400 something. Thanks tumblr.
yeah. it's not even a decent archiver. i guess another possibility is that /co/, liking comics and cartoons and the like, enjoyed some of tumblr. and again they might have had a deviantart before then so. i guess that is an internet meetup instead a raid after all. what i don't like about it is how exclusive it is. "to join this club you need to have posted on /co/ and prove and be accepted by the club owners and so and so". well way to alienate every anon who wanted to casually post a drawing for fun. it's stupid for us to subject ourselves to other websites unironically like that.
>>
>>553067386
>That's economically correct. Any business would do it that way. To provide better stats for their customers.
good goy

>Google does the same thing, collect our data, and sells it to others and make a killer off it.
enjoy dat botnet

>They were going to charge moot 125k a year for google analytics.
what? why? wasn't that free? isn't the tracking cookie already on? doesn't that only benefit google anyway? why would they do that suddenly? and could moot actually afford what google thought moot could pay?

>I understand. Good points.
y-you too...

>They also were very easy to destroy any sort of thread, and destroy content.
well good. they deserve it then.

>I understand where you're coming from and can go either way.
i understand as well. i guess you can see some advantages to ID's. but lots of times it just leads to endless arguments between 2 i.d.'s where that didn't happen as much as anonymous users. and, again, if you want ID's you have everything else to go to to get that. so adding ID's takes away our anonymity. that's sad.

it's kind of like when webm was added some people were mocking "HURR DURR MUH ONONYMOUS CULTURE. MOOT SHOULD ALLOW FULL LENGTH VIDEO WITH SOUND AND BAN GIF'S AND IMAGES JUST TO PISS OFF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU. EVOLVE OR DIE". and it's like... every other place on the internet has that. why not go there? why do you ruin here? why do you make the 1 place that is not shit shit? i guess, indeed, all assholes want to do is to shit all over everything.
>>
>>553067708
>>right. mods.
right. mods.

>Please no, he would stroke his dick if he saw this. He's a mod, a bad one, that's all you need to know.
well i guess you shouldn't have brought him up! it's fine just don't expect me to know anything about them if you don't tell me about them.

>This is a problem.
i'm mad my applications don't get accepted. i guess i should add emoticons like ":D" and be a faggot in general to be a moderator.

>It does help a lot though,
LOOK AROUND YOU! IT DIDN'T HELP SHIT!!

>just imagine if he kept it open longer. It already takes him months to go through.
the time is irrelevant. he always picks shit. he should try accepting everyone he'd reject and reject everyone he'd accept. maybe doing the opposite would give opposite results.
>>
>>553067887
>They do, did you see the new design. It's intuitive, easy, and probably is checked a lot more.
they don't. it's shit. everything is more shit than before from it. they should remove id's and go back to the old system. also remove webm and have everyone use gif.

>That's their fault.
it is

>Our job is to follow the rules and report others who break them. That's what we can do to make boards better.
it's out of our control if they do shit about it. it doesn't work. the cancer threads always live a full life even if they're reported. but other threads are instantly banned without me ever having to report them. it's pointless. i have always and will continue to report cancer. but. it's pointless.

also i have nostalgia for the good old days when the report button and rules and bitching about anything were jokes that did shit. so the meta shit posting about it didn't exist. the cancer probably didn't either but hey.

the timing of ponies was also amazing. perhaps if they had come out oh so 2 years or so later and people complained about ponies then those people would have been instantly banned for "any criticism of 4chan or its policies are a bannable offense" or whatever. yet they listen to them that's why they do them. hypocrites.
>>
>>553069429
>I was able to post right after it was deleted.
"the thread is banned" in that context means the thread is deleted and the user gets banned

>moot might be normal but he strives to maintain the site
in other words doesn't turn a computer off

>and I will follow him for it.
good goy

>He's a 27 year old man, he's grown up,
fucking act like it.

>so has the other original 4.
?

>working here.
[serious business]

>Modcat, kinomod, aerolite, MVB, KJJ, ABIB , ALTERNATIVE, Hox, Kami.
looks like you just went into #4chan

>All good people,
good goy

>and more that I've never met and have no idea their names.
>i never met them but i automatically trust they're good
good goy

>Give them the benefit of the doubt.
it doesn't work. i'm too much of a realist now. jewmoot only cares about and is only looking out for himself. he doesn't care about any of us. if you e-mail him to unban an image board he won't reply or unban it but he'll go full jew and steal the subject of that board and put it on 4chan. fucking jew.
>>
>>553071679
>go put every "low-key" image board you know in a pastebin and link it
Just use allchan to see most of them.

It's probably missing tf2chan, mikuchan, and some other super small and not north it chans.

It's also missing all the dead chans,
12, 5, 711, notjackie, 47, bro, etc etc.

>wasn't that free?
moot tweeted about it. Also here's an article.
http://cyberwarzone.com/google-analytics-demands-150k-year-4chan/

>taking away anonymity
But really if it's just a thread, what exactly is it doing? you can leave the thread and no one will be able to say "you were in this thread and these are your posts". So anonymity is in tact overall.

>LOOK AROUND YOU! IT DIDN'T HELP SHIT!!
No Toumaspammers, no color spammer, no accelspammer, no gorespammer, no delayclose. Many tripfags pushed out, etc etc.

Overall we would have been fucked to hell without them.

>it's out of our control
It takes both sides.
It needs us to report
It needs janitors to watch specific boards and delete reported threads, and ban request
It needs moderators to ban and to delete reported threads.

It's a team effort. We all need to pitch in and do our part.
>>
>>553072085
>"the thread is banned"
>this thread no longer exists
>this thread has been deleted
It depends on the extension you use.

>doesn't turn off the computer
That's what the server is for.
He has to pay for that and take care of dev stuff, financial stuff, and publicity stuff, all the stuff.

>?
moot, shitt, shut, and W.T. Snacks
The original 4 chan members.
They've all grown up and moved on.
Although shut still helps moot on 4chan, and snacks does his radio show and advertises it on r9k.

>#4chan
Only Aerolite, IAMABIB, and ALTERNATIVE are on irc.

The others are on /j/ or the mod irc channel (if that one is even still up)

>good goy
11+ years and counting.

>it doesn't work
I think it might be time to switch imageboards then. If you hate them so much put your trust in a smaller chan.
Just not 420, fucking awful administration. Maybe britfa.gs or something.
>>
>>553033579

Holy shit, this guy i right, i never realized it, i've browsed this site since i was 12 wading through the oceans of diarrhea spurted out by this time consuming black hole and found but tiny nuggets of gold buried amongst it and after all this time i realized that it's done nothing but turn me into a cynical troll, all this website is is a meeting ground for cynical world hating cunts to meet with other cynical world hating cunts and feed each others habits, so long 4chan, i hope this still works. eval()
>>
>>553033579
5 minutes in:
> The *real* use of a message board, is to socialize and make connections with people. that is the primary function of a message board of *any* kind. ...but almost everyone at 4chan is anonymous. WTF?

The guy came here for a picture feed and friends. He should have left before he even arrived here.
>>
>>553073864
>for cynical world hating cunts to meet with other cynical world hating cunts and feed each others habits
You needed some faggot to tell you that?
>since I was 12
So you spent a year? Still enough time to realize this isn't a place for helpful, cheerful, optimistic people.
>>
>>553033579
>Guy who looks down on the lower class comes to 4chan, and then leaves.
Nothing was lost.
>>
>>553033579
not sure if report as viral marketing (spam) or as personal army request (rule violation)
>>
Lets burn that fag. He'll become bald. I love bald people
>>
File: 1378102535268.gif (778 KB, 348x248) Image search: [Google]
1378102535268.gif
778 KB, 348x248
>>553033941

Please please please let this be semi ironic.
>>
Maybe some are missing the point? Perhaps there need to be more of those vids to mitigate the effects of summer. Contemplate.
>>
>>553074703
Announcing your reports is also bannable you fucking asspie
>>
>>553073094
>Just use allchan to see most of them.
is that so. i'll have to check if they have mine on there sometime. thanks

>It's probably missing tf2chan, mikuchan, and some other super small and not north it chans.
possibly more

>It's also missing all the dead chans,
>12, 5, 711, notjackie, 47, bro, etc etc.

>keeping track of every image board

damn nigga you're a real image board connoisseur

>moot tweeted about it. Also here's an article.
>http://cyberwarzone.com/google-analytics-demands-150k-year-4chan/

>that "free" to $150,000 bait and switch
>me drinking delicoius jewmoot tears

serves him right. he trusted a botnet.

>jewmoot can't use open source analytic program piwik
>too dependent on proprietary apps

good. i hoe google charges him $150000 or he loses his tracking cookie.

>But really if it's just a thread, what exactly is it doing? you can leave the thread and no one will be able to say "you were in this thread and these are your posts". So anonymity is in tact overall.
but really if it's just no id, what exactly is it doing? they're still able to say "you are in this thread and these are your posts". anonymity is not intact after all. people can identify you and you can't truly post anonymously. if moot's too blind with power to see that then that's his loss.

>No Toumaspammers, no color spammer, no accelspammer, no gorespammer, no delayclose. Many tripfags pushed out, etc etc.
those were already pushed out with captcha and had nothing to do with faggot mods doing anything, mods are slow as fuck to identify find the namefags and by the time they do they're already hijacking a new kind of thread, mods apparently being cancer anyway, etc. etc.

>Overall we would have been fucked to hell without them.
in other words no change
>>
>>it's out of our control
>It takes both sides.
>It needs us to report
>It needs janitors to watch specific boards and delete reported threads, and ban request
>It needs moderators to ban and to delete reported threads.
>
>It's a team effort. We all need to pitch in and do our part.

it takes 1 side.
just ban them.
but they don't.
they're useless.

doing your part doesn't mean shit if shit happens because of it.
>>
>>553073405
>It depends on the extension you use.
you don't need an extension to tell you if a threads been banned

>That's what the server is for.
same shit

>He has to pay for that and take care of dev stuff, financial stuff,
he has to advertise his site and sell ads himself and demand people give him code for free
>and publicity stuff,
because we really need to give this website more publicity to attract more newfags
>all the stuff.
it's so hard to be an e-celebrity, be a tyrant and feel a lot of power over people who do it for free, and get paid to do it

>Only Aerolite, IAMABIB, and ALTERNATIVE are on irc.
so don't bring up all those names then

>The others are on /j/
cancer
>or the mod irc channel (if that one is even still up)
it should be

>11+ years and counting.
good goy

>I think it might be time to switch imageboards then.
how can i switch. i was never here and there is no me
>If you hate them so much
i don't hate them. they just a bitch. but i do like anon.
>put your trust
i never trusted anyone
>in a smaller chan.
a smaller chan doesn't mean shit
>Just not 420, fucking awful administration.
i know
>Maybe britfa.gs or something.
i might have tried that and got banned but i don't recall. i have to look into it later. i'm just on here temporarily
>>
>>553074097
>The guy came here for a picture feed and friends. He should have left before he even arrived here.
right? if he doesn't like it he should get the fuck out. go to another message board. still not socializing and making connections with people? try getting off your fucking computer and going fucking outside for once.
>goes to the 1 place that is different from everywhere else
>bitches about it being different from everywhere else
the real use of the internet is to call eachother nigger faggots and dox people. that is the primary function of an internet of any kind... but almost everyone on facebook uses their government name. WTF?
>>
>>553075753
>Maybe some are missing the point? Perhaps there need to be more of those vids to mitigate the effects of summer. Contemplate.
what do you mean?
>>
File: winry.jpg (131 KB, 530x640) Image search: [Google]
winry.jpg
131 KB, 530x640
the concept of leaving 4chan is just ...foreign and impossible.

and he only went to /jp/ and /a/.. what a fucking faggot.

this video should be titled "when i grew out of anime"
>>
>>553076227
I think he is referring to summerfag containment threads ie cancer chemo?
>>
File: 1403520264788.png (278 KB, 656x809) Image search: [Google]
1403520264788.png
278 KB, 656x809
J.T is usually on point.

This video is no exception. You people are all just pissed off because he mocked your super secret club.
This place changes you, sometimes for the better, sometimes the worse, often a mix of the both.
It's all open to how you feel about those changes and whether you can take the bad with the good.

J.T has a tendency to be condescending, that is just his style, he had bad experiences/changes and is making valid points about the negative aspects of 4chan.
>>
>>553076515
>Something I forgot to mention: My frame of reference for this is mainly /a/, /jp/, /m/, and /v/. I stopped going to /b/ in 2006. I can't even imagine how bad it must be by now.
>>
>>553076227
I think those bitching bout 4chan will dissuade others from either checkin out the site or may even lead others to go somewhere else.
>>
His video has a good point. I come on here at times of my life when I'm depressed and don't have much social activity going on. Around the start of this year, I had a good job, quite a few friends, was generally happy, and I stopped coming here.

It's like my 4chan use can measure how depressed I am. I think a lot of other people can relate to this.

This site is full of cynics, betas, egomaniacs, trolls, everything. That's what makes it so interesting, but it definitely does have a negative vibe about it, especially /b/. Which is why during happy times of my life, this site does not appeal to me at all, I almost always instantly click away after a scroll down the first page.
>>
>>553076131
The point of 4chanis to speak your mind without it having an effect on your life. I'd love to give a 2-year-old an orgasm. See? You can't do that on a social medium. You'd get banned for life.
What you get from 4chan is not only virtually unlimited expression, but also limitless honesty. You get replies like "Burn in hell, babyfucker!". Not only is that honest, but it also teaches you tolerance and understanding. You get the opportunity to speak with people about babyfucking - some who share your interest of babyfucking, and some who hates you for it. There's just no way to even discuss babyfucking on other social medias, because those are all run by faggots.
Without 4chan, life would be a neverending mind prison without respite. When there's no room left free of censorship, you become brainwashed into a mindless drone, a slave to populism and socialism. You'll cease to be an individual.
>>
>>553076732

I don't even see him as condescending, I relate to his way of thinking a lot, and understands why he says nearly all the things he does.

People who usually perceive his method of talking as condescending, most likely have some sensitivity/ego issues. He seems like a pretty well grounded and humble dude in my opinion.
>>
>>553076732
Future Tex Watson detected.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
He "left 4chan" because I'm more than certain a lot of people were prodding him about it.

Instead of being neutral and simply not responding, he gave his opinion on the matter.

It doesn't actually describe people who actually go on 4chan, but just projects certain notions of them to others.

People are going to make assumptions. Don't let it get to you, anon, I know you're special.
>>
ITT: Attention whores and their followers
Fuckin DQ's. Intense mastrocation provided free of charge.
>>
>>553076131
(Continued)
Even discussion forums today, where people are meant to discuss things in a detached manner, is just a quagmire of social bonds, where some guys will gang up on you in order to drive you off the site, and the mods there are so dumb and socially tied up, that they're siding with them. Go to any board and post the reasons why the topic of the board sucks, and see what happens. These boards breed an air of intolerance in this way. You cannot speak against its topic for any reason, and one of the greast sins you can do, is to offend somebody, or hurt somebody's feelings. Those boards will corrode your mind way more than 4chan will. You'll just stop thinking, and commit to mindless groupthink instead. There is just no place like 4chan today. There *should* be, in the name of all that is just, for the sake of the survival of humanity, but there isn't.
>>
>>553077326
Squeaky? Is that you? How's life on the inside? Float a kitento Chucky fir me, will ya? Where's that "Back to Reddit" meme when I need it lol. GTFO, faggots. We belong here... if you don't then kick fuckin rocks. If I don't like my job, I find another one, quit where I'm at and never look back. Goddamn kids these days.
>>
>>553077948
what's DQ's and mastrocation?
>>
>>553076515
yeah. right? yet he still has a weeaboo avatar.

>>553076573
>negatively viral market 4chan to get cancer to leave
oh... yeah. i understand. that's a good point. rules 1 and 2 didn't work so well. they keep posting screenshots of threads. we need to talk about how shit it is so they leave. in fact. i would probably make a video like that. but probably won't since i would regret it if it had the opposite effect.

>>553077119
>I think those bitching bout 4chan will dissuade others from either checkin out the site or may even lead others to go somewhere else.
maybe. but you know what they say. there's no such thing as bad publicity. so it would probably backfire. other things fail and no one goes to them because no one talks about them.

if you assume that the "ironic" or "troll" posts are just retarded newfags then it seems to be effective already. at least to those already on the site.
>>
>>553077961
Then make your own or start an interesting blog. This isn't a blog... it's a culture. If you don't like thenculturenwith all its dysfunction and occasional brilliance, then the interweb's a pretty big place. Blah blah blah blah (con't) blah blah blh blah lol. Whiny little faggot lol. C'MON, 404!!!!
>>
>>553077152
>The point of 4chanis to speak your mind without it having an effect on your life.
different things to different people
I'd love to give a 2-year-old an orgasm. See? You can't do that on a social medium.
well this is technically a social medium like chats and is a forum but "social" has been corrupt
>You'd get banned for life.
or arrested

it wouldn't be as much of a problem if they didn't give out their government names and dox themselves like a bunch of idiots

>What you get from 4chan is not only virtually unlimited expression, but also limitless honesty.

and get called a nigger faggot or a knee-jerk copy pasta repost response etc.

>You get replies like "Burn in hell, babyfucker!". >Not only is that honest, but it also teaches you tolerance and understanding. You get the opportunity to speak with people about babyfucking - some who share your interest of babyfucking, and some who hates you for it. >There's just no way to even discuss babyfucking on other social medias, because those are all run by faggots.

yes. i think this place was also run by faggots since it always had rules like nothing illegal and all that. but they could just poorly moderate until recently. now it's out of their control.

>Without 4chan, life would be a neverending mind prison without respite.

with yourself

>When there's no room left free of censorship, you become brainwashed into a mindless drone, a slave to populism and socialism. You'll cease to be an individual.

honestly sometimes i'd rather have that then what i've seen the subhuman scum that some people become when going onto the internet. super nostalgic for the 1990's and stuff.

we're always free inside of our minds truly tho. but it doesn't really immediately effect others. so it's kind of boring unless we enjoy our own world, imagination, and single player game of ourselves.
>>
>>553077961
>Even discussion forums today, where people are meant to discuss things in a detached manner, is just a quagmire of social bonds, where some guys will gang up on you in order to drive you off the site,
Yes. But it's like that even with being Anonymous. Anon's gang up on eachother and take sides and the hivemind changes and is sometimes polarized. Rules change. Things get banned.
>and the mods there are so dumb and socially tied up, that they're siding with them.
Just like here
>Go to any board and post the reasons why the topic of the board sucks, and see what happens.
Well that's the same with here too I think.
>and one of the greast sins you can do, is to offend somebody, or hurt somebody's feelings.
Like it's your fault and you can control how their feelings are.
>Those boards will corrode your mind way more than 4chan will.
Hm.
>You'll just stop thinking, and commit to mindless groupthink instead.
Just like here.
>There is just no place like 4chan today. There *should* be, in the name of all that is just, for the sake of the survival of humanity, but there isn't.
Eh. There are other image boards and stuff that are pretty similar.

I mean I know what you're saying and I agree with you. But, even if you take away identities and all that you get that same shit you mentioned on here. Which is absolutely amazing. I mean on paper you don't have identities so it shouldn't matter. But people, without even knowing "who" (whatever that means) they are, still act similarly. Going to show that, maybe, a lot of parts of the internet are the same, because lots of parts of the world are the same, because people are the same.

I love anonymity and I strive to have it. But, again, it's similar if not the same result. Maybe minus the target of the individual so much. But it does attack what the individual said, what "side" they take based on what they said, what they stand for, or the "idea".
>>
>>553077961
Then make your own or start an interesting blog. This isn't a blog... it's a culture. If you don't like the culture with all its dysfunction and occasional brilliance, then the interweb's a pretty big place. Blah blah blah blah (con't) blah blah blh blah lol. Whiny little faggot lol. C'MON, 404!!!!
>>
>>553077961
I know of a place and it's even better. In that sense. I guess.
>>
>>553079347
Awwww hell. That's why I hide the tabs. Most days out of 10 pages, I might only follow 3-5 threads. There are lots of tools to filter out all the summer so I really don't understand all the complaining.
>>
>>553079347
Lol and I'm not saying I encourage it... just don't necessarily think it's a bad thing.
>>
>>553000000
>a few days ago, and I thought I wouldn't care but by the end of it I did.
>>
>>553079992
Sticking your head up your ass doesn't make the world less shit. There are a lot of goy who mindlessly accept whatever's given to them so I really don't understand all the complaining.
>>
>>553080285
>none of those replies match your ID
>you reply anyway
I like you. Acting like a real Anon just bursting into "others conversation" like that. Like ID's aren't even there and shit.

Thinking positive, I guess. Optimist.
>>
>>553080452
>>a few days ago, and I thought I wouldn't care but by the end of it I did.
Heheheheheh. I know that feel. I hope you find out what it was.
>>
The only way to describe this particular place is... "This is /b/".
>>
File: 20140625113104.jpg (180 KB, 1324x283) Image search: [Google]
20140625113104.jpg
180 KB, 1324x283
>>553080452
>a few days ago
It was this morning
>>
>>553080671
Hey anon... Inhav my opinions... some are received, others are ripped to shit lol... and it's cool not having "etiquette". This is my board... as it's yours and everyone else's. That's why I like it so much. I do my own thing my own way... and I really could care less what anyone else thinks lol. It's really cool.
>>
File: 1366943101504.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
1366943101504.jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
Pic Explains how this guy is
/thread
>>
He has a good point however I am just here the gore and pornography.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.