[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is degenerate. This site is degenerate. The internet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: 55.950580-3.184224.jpg (128 KB, 800x836) Image search: [Google]
55.950580-3.184224.jpg
128 KB, 800x836
This place is degenerate. This site is degenerate. The internet, the world as we know it is corrupted and degenerate. I don't mean your common interpretations of gays and foreigners, we mean degeneracy of the Human Condition as we once knew it.

If you believe yourself of more, for those who are no longer busied with the bread and circuses of 'life', come to Edinburgh of old Caledonia, and wait for The World's End at 6 o' clock. Ask the man in the purple shirt for the key, and meet us upstairs.

We offer nothing but enlightenment from a disillusioned world. We travel in 2 months, money is no objection for us.

The curtains will rise.
- ?
>>
>>548783328
how the fuck am i supposed to get to edinburh?!?!
you couldent have choosen a better spot could you
>>
>>548783328
your mom is degenerate
>>
>>548783594
The collective have sects everywhere, this is just but one of our advertisements. A sharp eye can spot them.
>>
>>548783328
could you tell me more about your world view
>>
>>548783328
yaaaay time to join a cult because i jerk off too much
>>
>>548784029
Humanity has progressed to the point of insolence and into a decrepit state. We are stagnant in our quest for knowledge, and to learn more we must progress back.

We hope to achieve this with help of a few determined and influential persons we have contacted.

That is all I can say.
>>
>>548784301
translation; hunter gatherers were happier than people now so lets 'progress' back and also throw in 'the pursuit of knowledge' to sound mysterious and advanced

thinking of capping for beta/cringe threads
>>
>>548784301
OP could you look at this site at some point?
http://www.thevenusproject.com/
>>
>>548784301

You sound like someone who might have read James Hogan.
>>
>>548783328
>money is no objection for us.
>>
File: windpower_0.jpg (41 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
windpower_0.jpg
41 KB, 530x300
i think its more generate
>>
>>548783328
which day OP? is there actually anything or just trolling, gangrape and nothing serious?
>>
>>548785102
Any day until we leave. If you join, we will contact you when you are needed.

And we are serious. We don't need the help of internet activists and illuminati theorists, we are pandering to the slim few this site holds that have the persona and skills we are looking to incorporate.
>>
>>548783328
interesting filename by the way, i guess coordinates. and a picture of the Antikythera Mechanism
>>
>>548785472
Do you have access to metadata?
>>
>>548783328
well OP to be honest you should not make such meetings

people will think that you are an organ stealer or some shit man

make it an site on the internet and people wont feel uneasy about it
>>
>>548785472
if you are searching something like Oldfags, people who dont let moral influence their knowledge, people who have creative or abstract ideas, people who think completely different than most of humans, you are some years too late my friend. i bet half of the users here cant travel to edinburgh without a permission of their parents. but i like your idea and hope you'll reach what you want to reach. maybe a society where it's not normal to listen to news of deads and wars each day in radio and television like it would be something normal.
>>
>>548786042

'Organ stealers' tend not to set up in bars, nor do they tend to advertise so deceptively.

>>548786308
Most 'oldfags' would not be suitable for our needs anyway, and I do realise that. This call is one of many we place, as the temporary information suits our needs.

Look in your local newspapers, keep an ear open at gentleman's clubs, you might overhear the same things I discuss now.

We aren't some border club finding it's roots, we have been operating for several years and in different countries.
>>
>>548786804
answer my question. Do you have metadata?
>>
>>548786804
so tell me where do you find true knowledge?
>>
>>548786804

I long ago decided that groups which try such circuitous methods for recruiting their members were not worth my time.

Put another way, the number of self-important individuals, multiplied by the number of vaguely promising-sounding yet completely nebulous appeals to my ego, combined with the number of hoaxes pretending to be the same, simply do not balance out.

You are not worth my time if this is the best you can offer.
>>
>>548786804
some days ago there was an thread about something like that, OP mentioned that he would start his threads with something like a picture of a lighbulb or something enlightened. is this group the same group as you belong to? Also what are the values, you stand for?
>>
>>548787215
'Do you have metadata?" Is a very ambiguous question. Care to elaborate?

>>548787243

Nothing we know is not available to the right sectors and niches of society. As general life advice, ignore the popularity of a publication and objectively filter for information.

>>548787342
We chose here because the internet is one of our neglected sources of contacts. We agree not many useful applicants would come from here, but we don't accept even the majority of people who come seeking whatever they subconsciously want.

>>548787742
Not the same person. But the values we stand for, would be the correction of society to a more robust philosophy through socio-economic subversion.
>>
>>548783328
The picture is from the wonderful Antikythera mechanism, can you please give money to go?
>>
>>548787742
My previous answer was unhelpful to a degree, what I should have said is we stand for a more robust philosophy, which includes the rejection of common illogical ideas. This can put off some of our possible contacts, as the rejected ideas are sometimes seen as integral to be a moral person.
>>
>>548787931
if your group has been operating for several years, why didn't you reach anything? or would be world and humanity been even worse without your existence?
>>
>>548783328
dude thats a cool song can you send a link
>>
>>548787931
alrigth your cool in my books
would also have accepted the super mysterious "from within" answer
>>
>>548788579
Firstly, responsibility for global changes are hard to assign in the current world, so while we may have promoted some prominent cultural changes which have appeared in the last 30 years, we cannot claim to have spearheaded them without a degree of untruthfulness.

And we tend to stick by the guideline of that we don't strike until we know we will kill, albeit put in a less gruesome analogy.
>>
>>548788520
well that sounds interesting, it's time to wake humanity up from the blind destructive consume while never questioning anything. but you'll need influence to the media, who are a bunch of ignorant moneysucking faggots who destroy wisdom with brainless tv-shows
>>
>>548788752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPCCc1vPFFo
>>
>>548788967

The media isn't a charity, and still needs to be a business at heart. This means when it comes to it, we won't have a problem in that area.
>>
What verification regarding the legitimacy of this offer can be given?
>>
>>548787931
Do you have access to metadata?
If yes, which regions, countries or platforms of accumulation.
>>
>>548789168
None that you can't find by looking at my statements and answers.

If you seek verification, then take us up on the offer. If you come and find no man in purple, then simply head home.
>>
>>548789203
Again, too vague, but I'll assume you mean descriptive metadata.

Yes, we can get access to it through our members and contacts. Without being too specific, we acquire it from corporation orientated societies, and from large technological societies, organizations and businesses.
>>
>>548789686
Aight - if what you're saying is true, then I'll wait for first contact from one of your members.

I'll be worth trouble
>>
>>548789686
you are so full of shit

>>548783794
if you have sects "everywhere", why don't you coordinate and set up these stupid cryptic meetups in places the majority can actually reach?

this thread is so stupid
>>
>>548790095
Check my earlier replies. If you live in a place we are interested in, most of the time there will be a way to contact us. Forgive us if we don't plaster it across billboards. We can afford to take chances by being obvious here due to the fact that in a few hours, no one will remember this thread apart from the people interested, and the evidence gone.
>>
>>548790376
Except for the obvious "we're special"-part, are you negatively inclined towards any stratum of population, ie gender, race, sexuality, religion?

Also, hint me towards where to find you in Scandinavia.
>>
>>548790376
maybe i'll check if you told the truth. i wanted to visit scotland the home of aqua vitae anyways
>>
>>548790950
Not especially. We don't fool ourselves with believing that every world view is correct, and different cultures have different misinformed views we try to avoid. Generally, if your status or view is vaguely sensible, then we do not discriminate.

As for Scandinavia, look out for the white leopard, or something related. Once inside, it shouldn't be hard to find a member.
>>
>>548791360
are there also hints in germany?
>>
>>548791553
Well, in Germany, you just have to focus and get down to work. Nothing will be proven without facts, facts, facts.
>>
>>548791360
Interested. Are you in Paris (France) ?
>>
>>548792031
We need to get moving in Paris as much as anywhere. Lopa. Jaroslaw.
>>
Are you in Mexico?
>>
>>548792314

As a final response to the 'Are you in...?' questions, if you look at where I directed the previous people, and look for the same type of place in your capital city, you can find us.
>>
>>548791360
White leopard confirmed. I'll take a look at it
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.