[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else can relate to Elliot Rodgers? Who else on /b/ dresses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 45
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Who else can relate to Elliot Rodgers?

Who else on /b/ dresses well, isn't bad looking, is working to become successful in life (and succeeding), maybe even have money and doing everything right in life but can't get a girl? I mean, sure he was an arrogant dickhead but I can relate to him.
>>
Why this fucker is so fucking popular lately?
>>
>>548371776
because feminists are using his poor life and background as a front for their stupid war.
>>
>>548371776

Please tell me you're joking.

Do you watch the news, read newspapers or read articles online?
>>
File: 2352.jpg (10 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
2352.jpg
10 KB, 235x300
>>548371591
He was the ultimate fedora
>>
aside from the crazy part, yeah i can somewhat understand him

i live in the friendzone and nobody will tell me why despite everything i've done to be desirable
>>
>>548371943

His intelligent intelligence lead to him the answer and he did not give a fuck.
>>
I don't live in america and there was nothing on the news about this guy. What did he do?
>>
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN 30 SECONDS I SAW THIS SHIT. None of you can relate to him, you have some similar shit in common with a psycho and thats it. Grats, are you striving to be him now? what are you looking for here? If you want to relate to him in any way then you have problems.
>>
>>548371591
If you're all of those things your personality sucks ass bud
>>
>>548372192

Ah, okay then. Most people I talk to on here are in America so I made an unfair assumption.

He couldn't get a GF and he was a 22 year old kissless virgin. He lost his shit and killed 6 people and then himself.

Now our feminists are screaming rape culture and acting like cunts over one psycho.
>>
File: whoresallofyou.jpg (83 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
whoresallofyou.jpg
83 KB, 360x433
>>548371591
>>
>>548371591

So you have all those things yet you can't get women? Want me to spell it out for you? The exact reason he couldn't, and if you're like him, the reason why you can't?

C-R-E-E-P-Y A-N-D A-W-K-W-A-R-D.
>>
>>548372192
Killed 6 people (roomates and some girls) left a vidoe and manifest where he complains how basically the world is wrong and he needs to be accepted as perfect is what i got from it all. And no one accepted him as perfect so he went on a spree and then offed himself like a normal coward.
>>
>>548371591
you are a loser
>>
>>548372289

What if you also drive a pretty new BMW?
>>
>>548372192
I guess you also live in a dimension where google and reverse image search isnt a thing.
>>
>>548372192
Have you not bothered opening the hundreds of threads about him yet?
I'll give you the cliff notes
>weird as fuck dude
>dad is rich hollywood exec
>He can't be bothered trying to get a girl
>hates women and the men who get women because he thinks he's a supreme gentleman
>has many vids on youtube talking like the nutter he is
>kills 6 or 7 people and himself
>>
I dress poorly, look like shit, have no job, and don't even want a girlfriend.

So no. I can't.
>>
I mean, we should really be thanking this dude. He set the bar pretty low for what it is to be a decent guy. All you pretty much need to do in order to come off as a half-decent fuck-able human being is to basically watch a few of his video rants and not be him at this point.

Thank you, Elliot Rodgers. Your sacrifice was totally in vain because you were an entitled rich little prick, but in the process you made the rest of us degenerates look like saints.
>>
>>548371776
because he killed some people lately

he blamed women since they always rejected him and went for alphas claiming to be a nice guy. its like the 4chan mantra
>>
File: Gantlemon.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
Gantlemon.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
the only supreme gentleman.

let us remember
>>
>>548372464

Maybe. I have had girls interested in me but they were always unattractive girls or landwhales. Basically girls nobody wants anything to do with. I have one girl I'm on the fence with now but I just can't seem to seal the deal. She said she likes me but isn't sure about a relationship. I'm assuming she likes me and 2 other guys and she wants to make a decision (this is very likely the case and I have evidence to support the claim). That said I can get girls interested in me but socially I can never seal the deal because I always fuck it up when flirting.

So awkward is the answer. I'm close but not quite there.
>>
>>548371591
Yeah and it makes me so fking mad I think I am gonna go for a drive and cool off.
>>
>>548371591
I you are a regular visitor to /b/, then you have to feel something for this guy. The more I read his manifesto, the more I consider him a kind of hero, and not the villain he is being made out to be. There is a little Elliot in all of us, whether we admit it or not.
>>
Kid was beta as fuck and alpha faggot. That's why he couldn't get laid. If he wasn't such an arrogant nigger with unrealistic expectations he may have gotten a decent girl. He was fishing outside of his depth and felt the world owed him something for being such a special snowflake.
>>
>>548372692

Or he made women even more terrified of guys who have never had a GF before.
>>
>>548371591
>is working to become successful in life (and succeeding)
Elliot had everything handed down to him. He didn't want to work, he just felt entitled to everything.
>>
>>548373036
>she likes 2 other guys and wants to make a decision
Jesus christ man what are you 14?
>>
>>548371591

The guy was a narciscist and a sociopath

So am I and I get it I really do but I respect the golden rule and wouldn't kill because I have been disrespected. If I were in his shoes I would have just picked up Cantonese and moved to China until I brought back a good woman.

The pretentious attitude with the abnormal offensive speech and speech affectations are what made the guy unsuccessful, everybody new he was a hate machine because he never tried to make himself appear human.
>>
File: rodger-3.jpg (47 KB, 970x721) Image search: [Google]
rodger-3.jpg
47 KB, 970x721
The guy was a supreme gentlemen, you guys just can't deal with the fact that maybe sometimes fucked up things happen to good people
>>
>>548371591
If you relate to him go out shooting people faggot
>>
>>548372692
>>
File: nydu.jpg (204 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nydu.jpg
204 KB, 500x500
>>548371591
>is working to become successful in life (and succeeding), maybe even have money and doing everything right in life but can't get a girl?

uh...what?
this guy was not successful, didn't even try to be successful at anything, spent most of time playing wow. had no hobbies, no talents, no ambitions, no goals other than getting a hot gf.

doing everything right? this guy is a poster child for doing everything wrong in life
>>
>>548373376

Nope. I'm not waiting on her or I will go for one last stab this weekend. If she doesn't pick me she can suck it and I'm looking elsewhere because I'm not running on her schedule. I just found this info out yesterday.
>>
>Who else on /b/ is about thissss autistic
>>
>>548373174
No there is a beta in most of you faggots on /b/
10x so for you
>>
he pushed some girls of a porch in a party and the dudes beat him up because of that

thats when he decided to go apeshit
>>
>>548371902
Sorry to burst your bubble buy in my country all I can see in the news is people killed in a daily basis, more taxes and Narcolords not some pussy ass beta kiddo who went nuts just because he couldn't get laid.
>>
>>548374045
Faggot are you not american?
>>
>>548373239
Maybe some, but remember that all of dating is basically a shitty numbers game that goes on and on until you either get yourself into a miserable marriage or an STD. Even if you've never dated or fucked anyone in your life, all your really have to do is pretend you give a shit about even one or two feminist issues and not be a murdering sociopath, and you're already going to be on a winning streak. All that's going to require is maybe one glance at some shitty jezebel article and one honest attempt to not be a murdering sociopath. That's literally it.
>>
>>548374015
>2014
not beating up the equal sex
>>
File: mirror.jpg (165 KB, 626x687) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
165 KB, 626x687
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>>
>>548373239
This

While he is king of /b/ in spirit, he really fucked over all the autist neckbeard fedora on this site, you all need prostitutes or are headed to wizard land
>>
>>548371591
because you're a fucking social degenerate lmao

/thread
>>
>>548374045

Sounds like a shit tier place.
>>
>>548373174

Are you for real?

I read his 140 page cry fest and yes a part of me at some point sympathize with this faggot but then I her goes ahead and says shit like

'Mom marry this man if not for your own happiness but for mine'

At this point I realised the fuckin pleb had the most bloated sense of intitlement, he had comfortable life that alot of people would kill for and still couldnt get his act together

If I was him my reason of logic would be simple

Im a skinny half a slant: Ill goto the gym
I frequently cry about my life: see a fuckin shrink, get medded
Now that Im medded I wont worry about every other pathetic thing in my life and chill out: might actually get some pussy because Im not being a fuckin moron
>>
>>548371591
So you're a manlet aswell?
>>
>>548374150
Guess it

>>548374589
Actually, It is but hey! I'm positive and I know that if I'll be killed sometime it will be a powerful narcolord and not some autist faggot.
>>
>>548374697

Nah, I'm 6 feet tall and I lift weights and shit.
>>
look at it this way, the world is spared another silversun pickups or "Hunger Gaymes XXIV: The Jewser's Revenge"
fedora, right.
Too bad the father wasn't on the list.
>>
>>548374160
this guy gets it. getting laid is seriously not hard

>freshman year, kissless virgin
>hit on four separate girls
>strike out every time
>ask girl #5 to fuck
>"OK, sure"
>sex

not hard. Rodgers was a psycho and the lowest of betas. if you don't get laid, its your own goddamn fault
>>
>>548374838

I'll prove you wrong. I will fly down there myself and kill you.

Checkmate.
>>
File: RabbitHood.gif (594 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
RabbitHood.gif
594 KB, 400x293
>>548374370

true dat

before the day of retribution, girls saw betas as harmless. some even befriended them (what girl doesn't need an emotional tampon every now and then..)
but now thanks to Elliot all betas will be given immediate "potential serial killer" status. no girl is gonna want to risk getting rodgered

all you fedoras need to step your life up. hard times are ahead
>>
>>548372410
>>548372526
Let me get this straight.
A self-centered retard killed a bunch of people and a group of self-centered bitches are complaining like always?
>>
>>548375016
Bring it faggot!
I'll see you in one week in the park, prepare your pussy because you'll be anally wounded 4life!
>>
>>548375054

Pretty much.
>>
File: 22 Year Old Virgin.jpg (808 KB, 1000x1482) Image search: [Google]
22 Year Old Virgin.jpg
808 KB, 1000x1482
>>
File: dude.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>548375017
>working my ass off on that right now. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get a girl when you're an unemployed loser who has nothing but time to talk about whatever.
>>
>>548375163

I'll bring the lube mother fucker.
>>
>>548374610

These people live a life of being complete losers then go on spree and go down in history as an even bigger losers

Only a loser would Idolise Eric Harris and Dylan Kleboid (seen it here on /b/ many a time)

and now in history is Elliot 'Virgin Killer' Rodgers so you have Ivan the Terrible and Vlad the impaler and the Virgin Killer?
>>
Just hide the fact you're a beta kissless faggot when talking to girls, you dense fuckers.
>>
File: isawthesign.jpg (39 KB, 974x211) Image search: [Google]
isawthesign.jpg
39 KB, 974x211
>>548375017
>>
>>
File: smellz.jpg (50 KB, 577x399) Image search: [Google]
smellz.jpg
50 KB, 577x399
>>548371591
>>548371591
>>548371591

because your looks/money/how you dress dress is not as important as you think

there is a reason this guy had all the above but was still socially awkward as fuck and fucked in the head.

if you watched his youtube shit you'd realize there is a reason he was a virgin and it wasn't because he's ugly/poor/dresses bad
>>
>>548371591
Did you watch his video? Do you see how much of a fucking faggot he is? That's why he can't get pussy. Women are so fucking dumb it's painfully easy to get laid by ONE of them. Especially at UCSB.... You have to have a special kind of shit personality to not get pussy there.
>>
why didn't he just masturbate to traps like every other kissless virgin on this site
>>
>>548371591
Relate to a wealthy, smug narcissist who attended all boys private schools and fantasized about a future where he was a world dictator who kep t all women in concentration camps and gleefully watched as they all starved off and died, kept only a few for breeding purposes only to be artificially inseminated in his futile,scientifically unsound goal to eliminate the desire of sex from the human psyche?
No.
No, I cannot.
>>
I don't dress nice, I'm like a 5/10, ain't doing shit with my life, and I got laid last night. So no I can't relate. Btw he talks like the biggest faggot, that is probably what kept him a virgin.
>>
>>548375656

I think it comes down to social skills. I've always thought this. The point is that you can seemingly have everything and still have nothing.

>>548375665

Did you see my last comment about him being an arrogant dickhead in my first post? I stated his problem.
>>
File: elliotrodgers.jpg (94 KB, 360x372) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodgers.jpg
94 KB, 360x372
>>548371591
>>
>>548371591
Who's this faggot?
>>
>>548371591
> dresses well
> isn't bad looking
> is working to become successful in life (and succeeding),
> maybe even have money

You see the problem?

These are just the basics. Women won't look at you if yo don't hit at least 2 of these.

I got those "points" you mentioned all and never got anything.

When I changed my attitude, everything went like magic.
>>
can relate only to that part where he gets envious because girls are not threating him as potentional mate compared to other guys. but I understand that these feelings are irrational and untrue as well so I ignore them. I'm not pursueing financial success or so called status that SOME women (not ALL of them) find attractive, because I am happy that I have enough free time, no stress and enough money to do what my humble mind desires. I don't dress well, not because I don't have any sense in fashion (too lazy to explain in my own words, check the pic, same idea). The main reason why you can relate to him is that you are a hopeless virgin who isn't trying enough, does not want to learn anything about what opposite sex really desires and believes in all bullshit and misconceptions that you read here on /b/, or you just don't know where to look.
>>
>>548371591
he makes me happy to be me.

i weigh about 270. scraggly dude who isnt super attractive and has no money. but i still manage to get pussy and have even had a few relationships over the years.

its good to know having a personality, being ablw to engage with another person, and being a little funny count for something.
>>
>>548376683
>>548376683

This.

I'm just a regular looking dude. Take care of myself though, dress well, have a good attitude, can have an actual conversation and can tell a couple jokes.

Just being social and confident is more attractive than this douchebag and his BMW.
>>
>>548371591
You clearly didn't read his manifesto.
I went through all 137 pages yesterday out of a combination of boredom and curiosity.

He went about everything all wrong. He never finished anything, switched schools constantly because his autism couldn't handle it, and dropped college classes all the time for like, no reason. Seriously, he once Facebook stalked a pretty girl in his math class and then raged when he found out she had a BF and dropped the class. The last year and a half of his life, he had quit going to any classes at all while convincing his parents he was still going.

So yeah, not working to become successful. his plan to becoming wealthy was to meditate and "visualize" winning the lottery real hard until it happened. I can't even make this up, he thought he was destined to win and deserved it(big surprise). he spent thousands on losing lottery tickets. Successful people don't play the lottery

He wasn't "doing everything right in life"
He shut himself away from society and played online games pretty much constantly. His whole high school life outside of class was spent playing WOW.

As far as his interactions with girls, he never even mentions approaching or talking to them(except a few times when he was really drunk). His idea of going out to meet girls was to dress up and go walk around hoping some girl would talk to him. He expected them to just come fall in love with him with literally zero effort on his part.

So, no I can't relate to him. I can understand if you're a good guy, smart, keep yourself in shape, engage girls, don't act like a creeper and still get no love, but this guy was truly fucked up and very creepy
>>
>>548377846
But really, go read the damn thing. you'll find out he isn't the misunderstood victim you all think he is.
>>
>>548377846
I did read it but not the rest. I have a bit left.
>>
>>548374370
>"you all"
>not "we all"
>>
I'm poor as fuck (laid off last month due to company going bankrupt and even they barely paid me $12/hr), spend my days playing vidya, okay looking, and dress pretty poorly too.

I have a bootycall and can pick up girls pretty easily. Usually every other month or so I can take a new girl home.

You all just need to stop being so fucking awkward and acting like you're entitled to ass. Just be be casual and talk about some simple shit anyone can hold a convo about. Then get em to come over to your place to "watch a movie" and make a move. It's seriously as easy as that.

And if you get rejected, don't be a little bitch about it. Everyone gets rejected. Just keep trying with different girls and you'll find one who will fuck you. The experience of being rejected still helps as long as you think about what you might have done wrong and then apply that to next time.

You just need to be confident in yourself and have a shred of self esteem. Go in there knowing you're worth it, but not acting like they owe ass to you because of it.

The #1 reason I can see that he didn't get laid was because he's an arrogant little prick who felt he was owed ass and then that he kept bragging about how cool, awesome, and gentlemanly he was and that is probably one of the biggest turn offs to girls ever.

If you're gonna go with the whole "I'm cool and that's why you should fuck me" don't just say it, do something to prove it. You don't need to have some amazing talent or anything. Just keep em into the convo, its all I ever do. Bitches love talking.
>>
File: elliot_rodger_manifesto.jpg (567 KB, 607x810) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger_manifesto.jpg
567 KB, 607x810
>>548377846
This is just the end of the manifesto, probably all you need to read to see he was nuts.

Also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>>
>>548378167
the last 1/4 is where he really starts to get crazy delusional. He pretty much went through life angry at the world because he expected and truly believed everything should be handed to him.

He had every advantage over me(and probably 99% of the people here) growing up. He traveled, had money spent on him, never wanted for anything(financially). Hell he's even 2 inches taller than me an I'm not that great looking. But I turned out fine, have no problem maintaining relationships, have a decent job and work hard for my future.

I don't see how you or any other relatively normal person can relate to him or even feel anything other than contempt for him.
>>
>>548378805
lulz
i wish he hadnt killed himself, hearing him testify would have been hilarious
>>
>>548378805
yes. I've read the whole thing and seeing his development from just a shy kid to a full blown crazy makes me wonder why anyone here thinks he has any valid points.
>>
>>548378805
its funny how much of this shit seems to mirror the way of thinking you see put forward in 'anti-femenist threads'. after the fact you get people claiming to be joking but come on. shits so spot on to the woman despising with an excuse nature of those guys.
>>
>>548371591
Thats a shame im just like him but i can actually get a girl
>>
yeah, I'm probably similar. but I'm not an asshole, an aspie, and I don't blame the world for my problems.
>>
File: We Are Elliot.png (1 MB, 1062x1078) Image search: [Google]
We Are Elliot.png
1 MB, 1062x1078
>>548371591

#WeAreElliotRodgers
>>
>>548371591
ITT: betas who are a shooting spree waiting to happen
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/california-shooting-psychologist-says-elliot-3610231
> California shooting: Psychologist says Elliot Rodger may have been acting on 'homosexual impulses
>>
>>548372120
You are plastic wrap clingy, idolize the girl to an unrealistic level and you have all the confidence of Krillin by the cell saga. Would you date krillin? No? That's because you have to have a spine.
>>
>>548375317
lol
>>
File: misandry_01.jpg (1 MB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
misandry_01.jpg
1 MB, 900x1600
>>548374273
>>
>>548382030
>>
>>548380021
seriously. would have loved to hear him in court and make statements to the media. 'no judge, you refer to ME as 'your honor' for i am a supreme gentleman!'
>>
Yeah, I can totally relate to a trust find kid who had a BMW, Hollywood connections, & a style of supreme gentleman
>>
>>548372464

This a million times.
>>
>>548371591
No. The guy has Asperger's and if you've watched any of his videos, you'd know why he was shunned by women. He was an awkward, socially retarded asshole.
>>
>>548382253
it's funny when mra's confuse a personal attitude with a salient psychosocial force which is proven to exist. it just goes to show how ignorant they are about... well, everything except WoW and doritos flavors.
>>
File: 1365787093457.png (665 KB, 843x635) Image search: [Google]
1365787093457.png
665 KB, 843x635
>>548382408
>>548382482
I think you mean, "THE supreme gentleman"
>>
File: Virgin Meter updated.jpg (312 KB, 1692x674) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Meter updated.jpg
312 KB, 1692x674
I can relate to him in the sense that I'm also a supreme gentleman and we both played WoW. Other than that we have nothing in common.

>pic related
>>
>>548374610
I like you
>>
>>548375317
i love how the tagline still fits. for him it was never
>>
>>548382918
man i wished he survived just for that. imagine him acting that way in prison. they could sell the surveillance footage and make millions. id pay for it
>>
File: 1388312095811.png (333 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
1388312095811.png
333 KB, 380x500
>>548382874
>salient psychosocial force
>proven to exist
Interadasting.
>>
>>548382253

The third one seems pretty spot on in context.
>>
I have money, I'm good looking but the girl I like doesn't seem to like me back and has a boyfriend. There's this other girl who likes me and is a 7/10 easily, but I feel like shit when I'm with her because I keep thinking of the other girl so I prefer to be alone.

I was born caucasian but I grew up suffering racism/prejudice because I got a skin condition (huge black spots everywhere, not contagious) and to this day I remember kids isolating me and their parents poiting at me saying that people shouldn't get close to me because It could be contagious.

That made me a withdrawn person, barely talked to anyone. Never scored a girl in highscool, in fact I scored my first girl this year.

My self esteem is very low and deep down I feel like i'm inferior to everyone else around me.

PS:i'm not suicidal, even though sometimes I feel sad as fuck thinking about how things could've been diferent if this fixed drug eruption hadn't happened.

Peace.

PS: Killing people because of my own frustrations never crossed my mind.
>>
>>548371591
I dont get why people are saying hes attractive

he looks like your standard beta faggot
>>
The clearly is autistic in top of being a complete narcissist. I feel for him in the fact that it was probably hard for him to get laid due to being socially inept or whatever it was. That however does not justify killing anyone. The kid isn't even half bad looking, if he put in some effort he could probably find a cute, weird, aspie girl. Especially with the help of the internet. But instead he expected to have females handed to him like everything else had been in his life. I mean I am not great with women but I don't feel homicidal towards those who are So no pity for a coward.
>>
>>548371591
Anyone else think it's the niggerlips?

Also, he's a fucking sperglord.
>>
File: thatcher.jpg (164 KB, 575x998) Image search: [Google]
thatcher.jpg
164 KB, 575x998
>>548383502
Plagiarism I think.

Pic is of someone I respect.
>>
>>548384078

>Pic is of someone I respect.

Singlehandedly boosted a philosophy that eventually destroyed all of Europe's economies.
>>
>>548373517
Yeah like getting shot or stabbed by a spoiled fucked up virgin.
>>
File: marxisim.jpg (30 KB, 378x172) Image search: [Google]
marxisim.jpg
30 KB, 378x172
>>548384485
Kind of hard (imposable) to prove either way.
She was an able politician during a difficult time,
did a job few men could have done and hated feminism.
>>
>>548385201
I am suddenly very suspicious of my autistic room mate. I got a gun today, keep it in the drawer in case he decides to kill me for having a better life than him.
>>
Where is /i/?
>>
>>548385336

You're right such things "can't" be proving.

I'm not a marxist in the sense that I believe a free market is wrong. That would be a retarded stance.

However striving to a society with as little government as possible, even in key institutions, the glue of society, strikes me as incredibly unwise.

Admittedly she was an able politician, but she pushed a mindset in the European mind that rushed us too quickly into an unmanageble abyss.

That's a pity in my opinion.
>>
>>548383550
Dude this sucks and all I guess but at the end of the day you just gotta let it all go
>>
I'm seriously asking in a random thread. How do I get there?
>>
>>548371591
i do
bye
>>
>>548374045
So... Argentina?
>>
File: fuck_communisim.jpg (102 KB, 715x524) Image search: [Google]
fuck_communisim.jpg
102 KB, 715x524
>>548385915
Are socialists selfless angels working for everyone elses' good before their own, or are they raking a percentage off the top for themselves and their buddies who got them elected?
>>
>>548387038
Since when blacks are narcolords?
>>
>>548371591

He was not successful, its almost like he has no life aspiration other than get laid, he is a narcissistic and self entitled cunt, who probably hadn't worked a day in his life and leeching off his rich parents.

Somehow that's suppose to give him appeal
>>
Okay, fuck /i/! And fuck anyone who's reading this! Do you know how much pussy this dick gets? Fuck all you hapless virgins.
>>
>>548387176

Everybody in the Socialist party here in the Netherlands has to donate half of their salary to the national treasury.

The amount of corruption in their party is the lowest of all parties.

The level of participation is the highest.

Apparently they are not selfless, but I do believe they are generally more ideologically inclined to be altruistic instead of egotistical.

The question arises then of course whether this altruism is genuine or some sort of populism.

I believe it to be a very naive form of genuine altruism. This is also the reason why I have a difficult time telling people what I am. On the one hand I believe libertarianism is pretty much spot on. On the other hand I believe socialism adresses certain issues that libertarianism doesn't.

I can't say which one I am because I find them to be both very naive and unwilling to bargain for consensus, looking at the world in a way too white and black manner. There seems to be no room for the grey.
>>
>>548382965
LOL

good pic
>>
>>548382965

My sides.. they're gone.
>>
>>548377846
>So yeah, not working to become successful. his plan to becoming wealthy was to meditate and "visualize" winning the lottery real hard until it happened. I can't even make this up, he thought he was destined to win and deserved it(big surprise). he spent thousands on losing lottery tickets. Successful people don't play the lottery

makes you realise how the lottery jackpot go so big .. the larger the jackpot got, the more believers like this guy were piling money in

thousands (without analysing the statistical odds).
>>
>>548388806

I didnt believe them when they said summer was coming.
>>
>>548383610
he was doing his best bateman act .. everything buffed up for the camera

it really was his "best pitch". never figured out the psychology of suicide. why go to all that trouble if just going to "suicide"
>>
File: free_stuff.png (138 KB, 205x296) Image search: [Google]
free_stuff.png
138 KB, 205x296
>>548388161
I view socialism as similar to water.
You can have a glass of water in front of you or you can be drowning in a ocean of it.
Some is good an necessary, too much is fatal.
Netherlands will probably do OK with lots of socialism until you have too many Muslims.
Eventually there are too many needy and not enough able.
>>
Trying to go for that bond/dos equies look. But only a man of such magnificence will drink a soda martini. Supreme Gentelman. Sounds like a new clogne brand
>>
>>548389285

You nailed it completely. Immigration is a huge issue here, but the naivity of both libertarians and socialists do not allow talking about this.

In case of the socialists because "everyone is equal and has equal rights". In case of libertarians "not everybody is equal, your willpower will get a man where he wants to be and he should have the freedom to prove his willpower".

You see, both cases do not allow for a discussion on Muslims as a threatening demographic group.

There are some more issues for both ideologies.

Your glass of water analogy is great, but I would mirror this to a free market. Too much free market isn't good either and especially so in certain sectors that I do not view as a "market" but a comodity that everybody should be sustaining together.

Example: free healthcare is not free even though you don't pay once you get ill. You have paid all taxes all your life.

I would gladly pay taxes to save peoples lives for "free". This is my idea of a good civilized society and if a majority of people agree I would happily live in a socialist society. If a majority disagrees, I accept it but would always stand by my idea that it should be different.
>>
I wish I could have had a chance to murder Elliot Rodger. I would love to cut off his lips, ears, eyelids, and nose.
>>
Because he's the hero /b/ deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll bitch about him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent betafag. A watchful fedora. A Basement Knight.
>>
File: Death Is It.jpg (29 KB, 326x315) Image search: [Google]
Death Is It.jpg
29 KB, 326x315
>>548371591
>be me
>walking down street late at night to go to store and buy condoms for me and my consenting gf
>a fat woman walks by me going the other way and bumps into me
>"SEXIST MALE OPPRESSOR, YOU'RE PATRIARCHY SCUM!"
>her booming yell knocks me to the ground
>"It was only a nudge." I say struggling to get onto my feet
>"STOP TRYING TO OPPRESS ME!"
>I am knocked to the ground again and I can feel myself losing strength as her loud grunting tears through my flesh
>lights turn on in some nearby houses as people are awoken by all the commotion
>"RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!"
>some front doors to the houses open and before I know it I am surrounded by angry women that have heeded her alarm cries
>"MALE OPPRESSOR!"
>"WE ARE THE VICTIM!"
>"PATRIARCHY SCUM!"
>their chanting grows louder and I begin to lose all hope for survival
>then all of a sudden a car with angel wings descends from the clouds illuminated by a spectacular glow
>it lands at the end of the street and barrels down the road at full speed
>all of the riled up women flee in terror as gunfire rains from the car window
>they duck for cover but they are no match for this gunman's accuracy
>blood sprays everywhere as they are picked off meticulously with his Glock and Sauer
>innocent men cower in fear as they watch from the front porches of their homes
>after a quick pass in his car he drives around to the end of the street and pulls a u-turn and comes back towards me
>I cautiously stand back up as the car drives by again
>the driver pokes his head out of the window
>"You can't dodge the Rodge."
>his car spreads its wings and gracefully flies into the heavens from which it came
>>
who the fuck is this?
>>
>>548371591
>there are people here that are 40+ year old virgin grandmaster wizards
>22 virgin. goes on virgin rampage
>kids these days. the privilege is too much for them to handle
>>
>>548371591

#trying #to #get #this #thread #to #come #up #on #twitter
>>
File: 1378932782282.jpg (23 KB, 341x321) Image search: [Google]
1378932782282.jpg
23 KB, 341x321
>>548390503
Unrestrained capitalism resulted in the monopolies era an was reigned in by national laws, so I agree capitalism/free market requires balance too. I'm in the US so our culture is much less homogenous than the Netherlands so a lot of things are different here. More potential for good and bad here in my opinion.
>>
He was only into 10/10 girls way out of his league and I doubt he ever actually made a move. He was fucking spoiled, he did not achieve anything on his own.
>>
Never had a problem myself. I'm socially awkward and everyone I meet ends up saying, "I thought you were so weird at first." But I'm also attractive and funny, so I guess that saves me.
>>
File: np_pihy.jpg (23 KB, 243x321) Image search: [Google]
np_pihy.jpg
23 KB, 243x321
I can related to him in 2 ways. I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm socially awkward.

Other than that everything about him is foreign to me. He had no idea how the world worked and he thought women owed him pussy simply because he wasn't super ugly and had money. He was a fucking retard.

Also he expected to get women waaaaay out of his league without having to approach them. Like pic related the girl he blames for making him hate women.

Guys who have no problem talking to girls and are waaaay better looking that that douche would get rejected by her.

He just had super unrealistic expectations. Kid was an idiot to say the least.
>>
needed to be raped by a fat chick.
2 late sry
>>
>>548392725
If you were ugly you would be eternally "creepy".
>>
>>548392396

Yes, demographically we're pretty heterogenous these days, but ideologically still very homogenous.

It's good to hear from an American that you agree balance is always a necessity.

And to answer your pic related: if an African child who is extremely hungry is dying from starvation wants money to buy food, would you call him greedy?

I wouldn't, I would call that an acceptable wish.

In a lesser degree, people who don't have an acceptable standard of living in the USA or Europe while they work hard and are honest professionals in whatever proffesion, want more money from rich people who they could never compete with without giving up their profession that's beneficial to society, I believe that to be a very reasonable request.
>>
i am ugly, unsucessful, poor, yet i can get grils
>>
>>548393053
Most likely. I did suffer through that in elementary school a little, before girls let their vaginas control their decisions. I'm thankful for the cards I've been dealt.
>>
>>548392986
usually people with a mother and a sister are well adjusted individuals to attract girls. face it he was deluded and mental
>>
>>548392986
I'm similar in that I only shoot for girls way out of my league and refuse to settle for less but I don't think they owe me anything and accept that I'll get nothing, instead of settling for less.
>>
>>548393531
I have two sisters and a mother. Both sisters are older than me, and I fucking hated it throughout my childhood. My father also never really spent much time with me, so I never really learnt to be a man.
>>
>>548371591
no, he was delusional. I'm not trying to troll or sound like a fag but he could've just fucked a fat chick. At least it would've brought up his self-confidence which would probably have led to more girls paying attention to him. I know it's not everyone's dream to fuck a fatty but you have to start somewhere and considering he was 22, it couldn't have hurt to try a fatty first. He just wanted the pretty girls right off the bat.
>>
>>548393531

Did I say he wasn't mental? He was definitely insane. He was a psycopath. On his alternate youtube channel he makes comments on school shooting videos defending the shooters, says stuff about wanting to squeeze newborn puppies to death, etc. etc. He was psycho.

I have a mother and a sister but I have a hard time interacting with girls I'm attracted to because I'm just really insecure. I certainly don't blame anyone, definitely not the girls, for my problems. I know it's me.
>>
>>548371591
>done everything right in life
No, being a decent person is more important than what kind of fucking car you're using to compensate for your micro penis.
>>
>>548372120
Get fit you skinny or fat bitch. /fit/ is always there to turn you into a human worth fucking
>>
>>548375656
dat file name. ha
>>
>>548393809
so you a woman now?
or you have feminine traits or something.
i was raised by single dad and i find it hard to relate to women or even be friends with them.
>>
File: come to rodgy.jpg (340 KB, 1089x657) Image search: [Google]
come to rodgy.jpg
340 KB, 1089x657
I'll just write what I said earlier.

I feel as though I, and maybe all of us have a little Gentleman inside us.

For me, this event has been especially traumatic because I have quite a bit in common with Elliot with Elliot. I’m a 19 year old, selfish, kissless virgin.
KEEP IN MIND, I’m mentioning this only because our circumstances are a little similar.
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ADVICE ON HOW TO GET MY DICK WET.

Thing is, my empathy for this poor, sick bastard goes far beyond that.

This year, when I left for college, I changed my goals from athletics to finding a nice/beautiful female companion. Fear of failure and inexperience kept me from doing anything more than admiring prospective girls, and as a result, I went full tfw no gf mode and collapsed into crippling depression.

During that time, I had a lot of thoughts that were quite similar to Elliot’s. Those thoughts ranged from wondering why the perfect girl didn’t just approach me, to some of the more violent thoughts of mass murder and suicide. I wasn’t thinking rationally, just like I theorize Elliot wasn’t thinking rationally.

I’m doing a little better right now, but the depression and the violent thoughts still remain, and they've existed for as long as I can remember.

>tl:dr I’m way too similar to Elliot Rodger. What about you, /b/? Do you have more in common with Elliot Rodgers than you’d be willing to admit irl?
>>
>>548378805
you can see him on the red carpet, hes literally looking anywhere but girls.
>>548377846
Nigger cries for an hour when a stranger he said hi to didnt say hi back. Nigger doesnt know what kind of day she had, hes insane
>>
>>548372120
Have you called her a bitch yet?
>>
>>548380471
I agree, it's just so over the top that it's hard to believe... fuck... did he troll us with that manifesto? Is he just such a dedicated troll that he killed others and himself to make us look twice at this shit?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFmrUl2-1jg

this one hit my feels

I can relate alot to rodgers
>>
File: 1385056887285.jpg (57 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1385056887285.jpg
57 KB, 640x400
>>548393221
This is where we disagree, some cultures follow the pattern of rapidly reproducing until all resources are used up and then reproducing some more. Also I believe if the un-able are not made to bear the weight of their failure, then the able will be made to bear the weight of the un-ables' failure.
Basically, if the un-able do not suffer, it will be because the able are being made to suffer. In a world of unlimited resources, carrying the un-able would be no problem. The wealth of the west has caused people to think they live in a world of unlimited resources. But now the resources are reaching their limits, so interesting times ahead.
>>
>>548395664
He intended to kill more but he failed like he did at everything else in life.

He had nothing to lose, and he only managed to kill 6 people.
>>
>>548395091
Oh man, you gotta let it go. Never make that your goal, instead get really good friends, just like 1 or 2. Female friends are awesome, you can actually learn something about girls before trying too hard to date them. Never try to get a girlfriend: instead work on your people skills and enjoy your life, meaning do what makes you happy.
>>
I. I'm truly the supreme gentleman he spoke of.
>>
What's a pergina?
>>
A little, however I don't care about woman's opinions enough to go around shooting at them.
Western woman (the majority) are a bunch of self absorbed airheads and getting regular sex just doesn't seem worth the price of putting up with their bullshit.
Single by choice and proud.

Cue feminist insults in 3...2...1....
>>
> be me 23 assistant kitchen manager at successful local restaurant
> only girls that pay me any mind are retarded slut servers
>imokwiththis.jpeg
>can get if I want
>2 duis but still go out and have fun
>glad this faggot did what he did cause my life isn't that pathetic, now my pathetic life seems better...

>HIS NAME WAS ELLIOT RODGERS
>>
>>548395091
why not grow a pair an an hero anon instead of taking out others who don't know or care who the fuck you are. "wah!" I tried and failed! Nobody gives a shit about betas you pathetic cunt
>>
he just wanted a nut bust, but then....
>>
>>548371591
I read most of his Manifesto, and I realized that I'm not really that much more of a loser than him, I mean, I have some friends, but I am and 18 year old kissless virgin, and I spend most of my time alone
>>
I can't relate to this kid. I don't try at anything in my life. My parents were always poor. I am just cruising in life. It is quite rare that I don't get any girl I want.

I learned that life is usually down to luck anyway. Bad or good luck, its mostly out of control. The more you try to control it, the more fucked you are. Its like quicksand.
>>
>>548395851
That is my goal. I can't change things now. I've tried, painstakingly to turn myself away from it, but this failure is preventing me from focusing on other things.
I care about little else. Until I see things for what they are, I have no desire to move on.
>>
>>548395747

>Basically, if the un-able do not suffer, it will be because the able are being made to suffer

If you make the top 0,1% of American society pay 50% of their profits in taxes. Or better yet, all of the offshoring taxavoiding companies. What would happen? Would they "suffer?" In my opinion there is a point at which you simply have enough money, and i'm not talking about people with 1 million but rather 1 billion dollars net worth.

Did you know that among wealthy people there is a saying "there are only two problems with money, you either have too little of it, or you have too much of it".

The latter are the ones that should contribute more. Not all, but more. And no, not to the point that they are the ones made to "suffer".
>>
>>548371591
I have never seen anybody tip their fedora harder than this man, if you can even call him one. Getting laid isn't fucking hard at all unless you look like the goddamn phantom of the opera. If you look as relatively attractive as/are as rich as this guy and you still can't get laid in college, it's probably because you're a gigantic faggot. Yes, girls can be stupid sluts, But if your mindset is anything similar to this guy's, you probably don't need to live anyway.

Captcha: nerkes success
>>
>>548371591
If you can relate to Elliot Rodgers, I have terrible news for you son. You are a sociopathic young man, please eat the end of the gun you are planning to shoot people with. You are not normal, nor are you mentally challenged. You are a psychopath. But not a sly sophisticated psychopath like in the move "American Psycho." You are a 4chan kid, someone who sat at the back of the class, and has lived an over privileged, possibly sheltered life. You have never had to do anything on your own, you do not know what hard work is. Mature first, then worry about women you emotionally stunted child.
Even if you do not think as far as to kill/harm women, and only think you are terrific, or a great individual.... Well you know the sayin' the proof is in the pudding, and well, you're cups been empty since birth brother.
Sincerely
someone who has made a vow to stop befriending people like you
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (112 KB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
112 KB, 1277x719
a few well-timed blowjobs could have saved a few lives.

anyway, I feel bad for his family.
however, dude was doing it all wrong.
>>
File: 95kwj.jpg (64 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
95kwj.jpg
64 KB, 490x370
>>
File: 1398308301173.png (72 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1398308301173.png
72 KB, 429x410
>>548397136
You sound mad, friend
>>
>>548396227
I don't care how many pairs you have, there is no reason to end my life. There is NOTHING after this. I'll fight through the pain, I'll fight through the doubt, I'll fight through the failure if it means I continue to fight on again.
I am a pathetic cunt? You want to bring down others just for the mere thoughts they have, rather than embracing the dissent. You are weak. You are beta. I will always be more alpha than cunts like you.
>>
>Dresses well
Faggot dressed horribly
>is working to become successful in life (and succeeding)
He was living off of his dad's money that's not being successful that's called an inheritance
He couldn't get girls because he was a cunt, he wasn't 100% ugly but he was a dirty fucking Slav with a face only Eastern European chicks are really into. Regardless of that he was loaded as shit and he fucking oozed it with the shit he had on him constantly.
Whores and gold diggers can smell money on a man at 20 paces which means he should have been swimming in bitches, but no he was a douchebag, and the condescending kind that won't even earn you a pity fuck.

Regardless it's like i told my dad when I went to lunch with him earlier this week, fucker's dad was horrible at parenting and never actually did anything a father should, he did everything he could to distance his son from him(knowingly or not) and it caused this shit. Kid is a product of his shitty environment.
>>
File: 95ks4.jpg (64 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
95ks4.jpg
64 KB, 490x370
>>
File: 95k6p.jpg (67 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
95k6p.jpg
67 KB, 490x370
>>
File: 95kdk.jpg (66 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
95kdk.jpg
66 KB, 490x370
>>
>>548397282
It's so fucked up dude, I honestly just came back to this sight to see if people were praising the fucker. I bet he lived on 4chan.
Yall are fucked up
>>
>>548397358
Yes
>>548397282
But don't get me wrong, there is a small community of normal people on 4chan. I have just been lurking looking for someone to post something similar, someone who can relate to the fucker so I could rip on there life.
>>
>>548397702
it is hard for me to see him as evil because i can relate to much to him.
You see him as evil because you don't relate to him
>>
Check this out fags. They're making a movie about him.. http://vimeo.com/m/96588317
>>
>>548372464
/thread
>>
File: super_villain.jpg (200 KB, 480x555) Image search: [Google]
super_villain.jpg
200 KB, 480x555
>>548396752
Just realized how appropriate pic related.
Many of the wealthiest are just con artists exploiting the system, they contribute little or nothing. I do not count them as "able".
The people who earn their huge salaries creating wealth or organizing effort to create wealth I count as "able".
>>
>>548374045
Bullshitttt, You have access to the internet. You know who he is.
>>
File: 95l5o.jpg (64 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
95l5o.jpg
64 KB, 490x370
>>
>>548397957
No because you are psychotic my friend. I'm not here to be an ass, but get your self some help. fuck dude do some mdma if you're so awkward, but there is no way you can relate to a murderous person, who had no real intentions other than the fact he felt he should be getting pussy as opposed to others
>>
Hey op, if it helps, I'm 31, overweight, ugly, poor, uneducated, and only employed part time. Despite all that I haven't gone without sex for more than 2 weeks in 14 years. And 90 percent of the girls are 8 and 9s, including a doctor, some biochemist or some shit, multiple teachers, multiple college girls, and God knows who else.

It's called having a personality and not being a huge awkward faggot around girls. Be funny, don't be creepy, say nothing about sex until your penis is inside her, and know you can move on without it hurting you. If you do that you will swim in Vagina.
>>
>ctrl+f: fedora
>7 results

not enough FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA FEDORA
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28 KB, 403x302) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28 KB, 403x302
Yes sure but then again the difference is, I bothered to read his manifesto. Only real difference is I went to public schools and not private schools. That and the fact I've never shot or stabbed anybody.. Or failed at getting laid. Lol
>>
File: 1398216221310.jpg (213 KB, 790x932) Image search: [Google]
1398216221310.jpg
213 KB, 790x932
>>548397702
Welcome to party brother
>>
>>548371591
>I like thing
>I can't have thing
>I break thing
So, niggers thread?
>>
>>548397391
>>548397473
>>548397657
>>548398176
these aren't funny
>>
This kid is an ugly weird fuck. That's why most of /b/ can relate. He's not a perfect gentleman.
>>
>>548374273
>Part of his manifesto
>Gender pronouns swapped
>reads like a feminists blog

If you like him, or see yourself in him, you're as bad as a feminist.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>548398342
Yeah, do what i did, go into sales. Shit man working as a sales rep sure helped my social skills.

fuck I couldnt type that without breaking out laughing.... You're fucked dude.
>>
>>548398561
>
To who?
>>
File: genderswapped.png (67 KB, 1141x902) Image search: [Google]
genderswapped.png
67 KB, 1141x902
>>548398601
ahahah forgot pic.
>>
>>548398561

:(

I'm working really hard on making these.
>>
>>548398601

There are plenty of butthurt virgins on 4chan bro, many of them well into their 20s or even 30s.

If you sympathize with this guys ideologies about women or what he did, you're a piece of shit....but there are a lot of people on here who are in the same situation (socailly) as he was.
>>
>>548396693
At least talk to people though. You in school? What's your life like?
>>
>>548371591
you're a faggot and you relate to faggots. Success isn't dressing well... a car... what good is that shit if you still can't relate to people living in what you imagine to be success. This motherfucker needed Jesus. I'll bet the first time he walked into a volunteer shelter he would have met some bitch that liked him for what he was doing. The guy was a fucking psychopath and jealousy is what ate him alive. Dumbfuck died a virgin and took innocent people with him to the grave. Fuck you for related to this piece of shit. Go out and be active and mingle with the poor folk to get the meaning of life bitch.
>>
>>548398227
Im not psychotic. I don't need help. I am like him, as he had a great childhood, his parents were never there. we both had no friends growing up, and both of our parents were always gone all the time. Because of this loneliness we cannot function like others, we are not like you. we lived our lives with no one so we feel the strong need to have someone there.
>>
>>548398584
HHAHAHA this is golden
>>
>>548372120
>2014
>Believes in the friendzone
>Kill yourself
>>
File: 1400215281052.jpg (38 KB, 324x480) Image search: [Google]
1400215281052.jpg
38 KB, 324x480
I felt sorry for him. He had a serious mental condition that wasn't taken seriously because everything about him other than his social issues were normal.

"Aspies' often can't make friends, can't read social cues, don't express themselves well and are just generally useless on an emotional level.

His mind was broken. He totally went off on the deep end with little to no support and not enough understanding of his condition.

A childs emotional brain in an adult.
>>
>>548398873

You are a dumb faggot. I never said I agree with him or anything like that. I said on some level I can relate to him.

How stupid are you?
>>
File: 1325526169194.jpg (11 KB, 253x195) Image search: [Google]
1325526169194.jpg
11 KB, 253x195
>Who else on /b/ dresses well, isn't bad looking, is working to become successful in life

The kid was a 4/10 at best. Looked like a beta faggot with his non-existing bitch chin and borderline jew-nose. His appearance was nothing impressive and he wasn't successful at anything, he was a fucking 19 year old that sucked at college (which is the easiest fucking part of life).

He was a loser that was too much of a pussy to talk to girls, yet expected them to just jump on his dick randomly because of his overly high opinion of himself. I hope none of you fucking losers relate to him, but the sad reality is a lot of you probably do and are completely clueless to why you're invisible to the opposite sex.
>>
Just a big note, you can't relate to him unless you have aspergers. He had aspergers, go read the police reports.
>>
>>548397136
>>548397702
You really are a stupid cunt. You think this thread is praising Elliot Rodgers. OP asked a simple question: can you relate to Elliot Rodgers?
I think almost all human beings can. I don't consider myself to be extremely empathetic, but I identify that poor bastard's struggles. I identify with his humiliation, I identify with his inability to mold to society, I identify with his violent thoughts. I realise Elliot suffered through at least one condition that I'll never suffer through.
Do I praise his actions? Fuck no. I don't praise Hitler's actions either, but I also recognize that they were suffering human beings. I am a human being. You're a human being, we share that struggle, and we should feel for those that suffer as well. We should reach out to them if we can.
>>
>>548371591
I dress meh, I'm not bad looking, I'm working to become successful in life (and failing), I have little money, I'm about 50/50 when it comes to doing everything right in life... and I have little trouble getting a girl. *shrug* P.S. I try to keep what arrogance I may have in check, and I try not to be a dickhead. P.P.S. Part of me can still relate to this guy.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.