[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you miss the threads with sauce of the video in the pict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: h_455ooniku017pl.jpg (195 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
h_455ooniku017pl.jpg
195 KB, 800x534
Did you miss the threads with sauce of the video in the picture? Fear not, I posted sauce, just as promised.
Webm: >>547823083

For searchability:
Chubby Asian
ooniku-017

Video 1
https://mega.co.nz/#!o5snwZIK!ASB2u5YQZSZu1LArKv6kQ2c_fNDxqpzusYNS4Q9VbYY

Video 2
https://mega.co.nz/#!U9diGIhR!eTU5OBva0VljRCKoW3ZIN2JJhTnTouN_DtddcVY9Srk

Video 3
https://mega.co.nz/#!0kt2kS4I!7g7PGn8g8K-M0byj4yWCuPAYFwB2MQgy_3MBE0lwxCM
>>
File: desktop.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
desktop.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
no es fake
>>
>>547833420
Hard as diamond
>>
Forgot to mention, if you only care about the scene from the webm, it's in video 1. I realize ~3gbs might be a lot for some on slower connections, so that's the webm relevant one.
>>
File: 1393462723324.png (33 KB, 234x347) Image search: [Google]
1393462723324.png
33 KB, 234x347
Last bump from me.
>>
Will post proof of part 2 once downloaded.
>>
For me the download slows at 89% and when it finishes, I can't open the file in VLC.
>>
Only the first is legit, the other ones are viruses sended by the FBI and the NSA, call Saul fellas
>>
>>547835745
Vlc tends to suck at .mkv sou might try with a different player
>>
>>547835882
Always some idiot that posts this crap. You're never going to get a virus from an mkv container. That's why only trolls transcode to anything else.
>>
Note to self and others: Steam games will stop your Mega download.
>>
Note to self and others: Use JD2 or Megadownloader and stop complaining
>>
>>547837214
I'm just sayin in case people wanna fire up their hat sims and their zombie fighters with the roaring and the guns and the swords. Not complaining, just protipping.
>>
>>547833420
In case you guys don't konw, there's an /r/ thread for this as well.
>>>/r/12319240
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.