[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just took my sister's virginity. She's 18, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20
File: You jelly brah.jpg (39 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
You jelly brah.jpg
39 KB, 960x720
I just took my sister's virginity. She's 18, I'm 20. Wut do?

>InB4 pics or it didn't happen
>>
Pics or it didn't happen!
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: 453578383.jpg (284 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
453578383.jpg
284 KB, 596x799
A second round.
>>
Pic or it didn't happen
>>
>>546723736
Pics or didn't happened
>>
>>546723736
Pics or it didn't happen!
>>
OP can't inb4.

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>546723736
dont care if fake as long as you post a good greentext
>>
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>546723942
I shall after I shower, worked up a proper sweat
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
It didn't happen or pics
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>believing incest stories on /b/
Just post the fucking thing
>>
>>546723736
You gonna grew text sometime soon?
>>
Pics nao, fat cow.
>>
File: 1397511662080.jpg (61 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1397511662080.jpg
61 KB, 599x449
Bump
>>
>>546723942
In fact, fuck it, I can shower later.

It all started about 3 days ago when she brought home her boyfriend:

>Just get home from work, tired and about to shower
>Be undressed and walking across the landing (English way of saying the hallway upstairs)
>Door downstairs opens and my sister and bf walk in
>They have perfect view of the landing from the front door
>Scurry childishly across into the bathroom
>Not before catching a glimps of my sister in her skimpiest outfit
>Short shorts with the pockets that come down past the hemline
>Tight band t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and the neck cut more to reveal more breast area
>Try and put image out of my head and shower
>Can't stop thinking of sister in sexy clothes
>Boner in shower, jack off, feel guilty

Cut to yesterday

>Day off from work, spend all day at home because shit weather
>Sister comes home with bf again after college
>They don't know I'm in my room browsing the webs and chatting to you guys
>They start making lots of sexual noises and I decide to investigate
>Become aroused at the thought of my sexy sister being sexual with a guy
>Bust in the room and catch her sucking him off on all fours, naked, perfect view of her ass and pussy
>Kick bf out and have a "serious" chat with her about being "safe"
>Tell her the only way to be safe is to do it with someone you grew up with a know really well first, so you're more comfortable
>She joking suggests me and then feels disgusted and goes quiet
>I respond naturally with "Well that's not a bad idea y'know"

Cont...
>>
>>546723736
enjoy your awkward thanksgivings
>>
>>546723736
Show her face
>>
File: rage.gif (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
75 KB, 640x480
>>546725583
>Cont...

I fucking hate your face so fucking much you slimy nigger cunt go fucking die in a fire
>>
>>546723736

Pics or id is nod habbeding.
>>
didnt it or pics happen
>>
>>546725583
>"Well that's not a bad idea y'know"
That was a very brave thing to say if true
>>
>>546725920
why is that a gif?
>>
>>546725583
what lol

your sister is in.college and you are giving her "the talk" and she is just all well golly bro that's true what about you, I highly doubt it
>>
>>546725583
>Tell her the only way to be safe is to do it with someone you grew up with a know really well first, so you're more comfortable
>She joking suggests me and then feels disgusted and goes quiet
So you're not even trying to make this realistic
>>
File: 1367471169227[1].jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1367471169227[1].jpg
29 KB, 409x393
>>546726210

>if true
>>
>>546726646
Should be while (true)
fucksake nigger can't you loop
>>
>>546726384
you just got trolled so softly you might as well be sleeping beauty

>>546725583
and again lol

if your sister was a Virgin there is no way she would be wearing what she does and definitely not sucking some guy off completely naked
>>
File: 1297595337835.gif (657 KB, 213x118) Image search: [Google]
1297595337835.gif
657 KB, 213x118
>>546726210
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>546726785
>autistic works of fiction
You got that right
>>
File: d6c83c3ceff5.gif (273 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
d6c83c3ceff5.gif
273 KB, 288x200
>>
>>546725583

Cont...

>She looks at me and laughs
>She doesn't shoot me down

Cut to this morning

>Wake up with the good ol' morning glory
>Jack off thinking of sister
>Picture her in her tight, revealing clothes, slowly stripping for me and doing nasty stuff to me
>Shower myself off
>I usually have the door locked but I forgot today
>Sister comes in the pee as I'm getting out
>See each other's private parts
>She's awkward but doesn't apologise or even look away
>I become aroused once more and decide the best place to make my first move is in the bathroom while she's peeing
>Kneel down naked in front of her and say, and I quote, "Forgive me if this makes you hate me forever"
>Kiss her as she pees
>Discover I have a piss fetish because the sound alone makes me rock hard
>She kisses me back and kisses me deeply
>She pushes me away and starts crying, probably regretting it
>I leave with a towel around my waist and sit awkwardly in my room, contemplating writing a letter of apology
>She comes in after half an hour or so
>Apologises for being weird and says she liked kissing me more than kissing her bf
>We kiss again
>I ask her to do to me what she did to her bf before
>She obliges
>Best bj ever
>We do the whole foreplay business and it's amazing
>She begs me to fuck her (We live together but not with our parents, we just decided to move out together because family issues)
>No need to worry about anyone walking in on us
>I bend her over, doggy style, and spread apart her pussy lips

Cont...
>>
>Wut do?
Your sister. Again. Obviously.

Hope it works out for you two.
>>
>>546726776
>you just got trolled so softly you might as well be sleeping beauty

It's not gonna catch on, /b/ro
>>
>>546726975
This is just bad. The plot is so bad that I can't even get hard. Did you think about this at all before you made the thread?
>>
>>546727352
I'm fucking hard, lets go
>>
>>546726975
bullshit
>>
>>546727490
You think he's lying? I dunno man, would OP really just lie to us?
>>
>>546726975
Your "sister" is a slut if she's just gonna let her brother get all up in her business.

Not to mention the fact shes cramming "your" dick into her mouth the second you ask like shes about to suck out gold and diamonds.

"begs me to f...etc"
>facepalm

4/10 hentai storyline.
>>
>>546726975

>I become aroused once more and decide the best place to make my first move is in the bathroom while she's peeing

boner lost, laughed it right off
>>
>>546726975

>I naturally push my dick in and she winces in pain
>I use my saliva to lube her up for easier access
>Eventually, after about 10 minutes, we're fucking properly
>Her tight virgin pussy is so warm and wet, I start pulling her hair gently to see how she responds
>Not well apparently, so I settled with the whole "Romantic, passionate sex" scenario
>Can only last another 20 minutes or so, cum on her back
>Be now, she's showering and I'm about to make dinner
>Think I heard her crying when she got into the shower
>A little paranoid

The rest, i.e the parts that weren't detailed, I simply wasn't paying enough attention at the time to remember it well enough to include in my post.

If you don't believe me, that's up to you, but I just need advice on how to make things less weird over dinner, I don't want pillow talk with her or anything, I just want us to be brother and sister like normal, I kind of want to forget this even happened to be honest. I mean, it was great, but if she was crying, I don't want to upset her again or anything. Got any advice?
>>
>>546726975
why didnt we let him shower and come up with a good story
fuck you guys
>>
>>546727896
I couldn't let the whole thing be deadly serious, you'd all lose interest and leave. I need some advice. But in the heat of the moment, that is what happened
>>
>>546727956
>The rest, i.e the parts that weren't detailed, I simply wasn't paying enough attention at the time to remember it well enough to include in my post.

>If you don't believe me, that's up to you, but I just need advice on how to make things less weird over dinner, I don't want pillow talk with her or anything, I just want us to be brother and sister like normal, I kind of want to forget this even happened to be honest. I mean, it was great, but if she was crying, I don't want to upset her again or anything. Got any advice?

Top kek
>>
>>546728167
what advice do you need you fucking idiot, you ruined her life forever
>>
File: 123123232.png (149 KB, 614x632) Image search: [Google]
123123232.png
149 KB, 614x632
>>546728340
You tell him anon
>>
>>546728545
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>546723736
just be super nice. That's all.

Sweet, when she goes to sit down
pull the chair for her

Treat her like a princess. Like you actually love her.

After awhile, she will find another guy to fuck. And bam.
>>
>>546727956
>I naturally push my dick in and she winces in pain
>naturally push my dick
>naturally push
>naturally

Kek of the highest levels right now
>>
>>546728167
thats a tough one man, she will remeber her entire life that her brother took her virginty. haven't tried this myself, so abit hard to give advices. but i guess you could be casual about it ot you could talk about it. donno man. fucking wierd shit, got any pics?
>>
File: 3d5.gif (118 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
3d5.gif
118 KB, 300x168
>>546728167
>>
File: 213342345.jpg (283 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
213342345.jpg
283 KB, 1500x1125
>>546728340
>>546728753
>>546728796
>mfw
>>
>>546725583
Dude you are a master.

You possibly ruined her life though.
>>
>>546728796

I don't have any pics, the only pics that exist of her in our flat (apartment to you american fellows) are on her phone and computer, which I don't have access to, and I can't just be like, "Oh hey sis, you know we just fucked and all? Well, can I take some pictures of you?"
I reckon she'll be a little rustled at best
>>
>>546729178
Since your sister doesn't even exist, I doubt she'll even give a fuck.
>>
>>546729178
Creep shots? Besides it sounds like you've ruined her life anyways.
>>
>>
>>546727956
>Can only last another 20 minutes or so,
>last another 20 minutes or so,
>>
>>546730105
Well I didn't fucking count the seconds???
>>
Got to the part where you started drinking her pee and she kissed you.

You both are crazy people
>>
>>546727956

oh my god you're fucking droll

get her alone and tell her you're sorry and that it was a mistake and that you wish things would go back to normal

god, it's like you've never even seen Scrubs. I'd hate to live in britpopland
>>
>>546730302
we really need some sort of proof bro
>>
>>546730454
he could also just fuck her again, i mean watch game of thrones with her. fuck her like jaime fucks cersei. get some pics /b/ro
>>
>>546730757
Oh trust me man, it's frustrating that there's any doubt from you guys, but I just have no way of conveying this truth to you besides telling you hat happened. I guess this wasn't the best place to share this experience seeing as the whole "Everything posted here is fiction" etc, thing exists but if there's just one bro out there that sees my honesty and is willing to lend me a hand with making this situation better for me and my sister, I'll be grateful, forever.
>>
>>546726975
>>Best bj ever
>>We do the whole foreplay business and it's amazing

what's the point of making up a green text story if you just skip over the good parts? terrible OP... just terrible...
>>
>>546731140
I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU WAHT TO DO.

you treat her really nice. if she WAS a virgin. She gave you something, she cant' do again.

what the fuck don't you understand about this.

TREAT HER LIKE YOUR DATING HER FOR A BIT.
Let her call it off. If she wants to fuck, you fuck.
If she wants to snuggle you snuggle
if she wants nothing more from you. then let that be fine too.

FUCKKKKKKK.
>>
>>546731140
Well I think the best thing to do really is just talk to her and see how she felt about the entire thing, I mean you're both family so I doubt any of you would want to tell another person especially if she has a boyfriend, if you feel bad about it then just don't do it again, find yourself a girlfriend that is similar to your sister like a normal person would have done. Other than that can we see what your sister looks like?
>>
>>546731140
you sure are going trough a lot of effort proofing it is real.. and I mean like nobody here has any tips for you unless they TRULY known about psychology or had similar experiencies which can be the case here.. people can only share opinions and try to help you out

what I'd try is talk to her about what happenend and tell her it was just a once in a life time thing. Unless you want it to happen more often ofcourse.
>>
>>546728167
Well, she's never going to be your sister ever again, might as well just keep fucking her, I guess.

My cousin and I have skirted this fucking line a number of times but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ruin her and possibly my own life.
>>
>>546731576
>>546731630
>>546731505
^this
what is it you wish for is it a sister or a lover?
>>
UPDATE

She came out of the shower about 10 minutes ago and I confront her calmly. I told her that I'm sorry for what happened and that she doesn't need to feel pressured about the situation, as in like, she doesn't have to do it again. She thanked me for a good and comfortable first time and she's up for doing it again. I think I just made my sister my fuck buddy brossss
>>
>>546726413
I died at this
>>
>>546731140
just sneak a pic of her with timestamp or something, simple enough

lower the camera away from face and identifying features
>>
>>546724938
I know the faggot that made this picture. Go away Robert
>>
>>546731939
all of the sudden this reminds me of a thread with a very similar story..

dunno if happenend before
or again with another

in any case if you feel comfortable with having your sis as fuck buddy good for you
>>
>>546731939
confirmed for fake
>>
To everyone asking for pics and timestamps, I get that you need them for proof and shit, but I just don't feel comfortable putting my sister's body on the internet, especially considering the circumstance of the thread. I'm sorry
>>
>>546727956
jump in the shower and rape her. Make her your sex slave.

Also I died at
>naturally push my dick in
>>
>>546727956
she feels guilty cause she cheated on her boyfriend.

damn son.
>>
>>546732643
I didn't even consider that as an option, maybe she realised she'd have to leave him or cheat on him to continue this, I don't even know, but that does ease me a little man, thanks a lot bro
>>
>>546732349
>I just don't feel comfortable putting my sister's body on the internet

if true, you fucked her and spilled your beans here so whats the big deal, allrdy go to hell :p
>>
>>546732826
Are you blood siblings or step?
>>
>>546732349
Yet you feel comfortable fucking her.
>>
>>546732917
Because at this point in time we're just "characters" per say, the moment I put an image of her body on her I'm leaving a paper trail and it solidifies everything. And if there's someone on here that knows me/my sister, for example her bf, I know he's a user of this site, it could make our worlds crumble
>>
>>546733032
do you even Game of Thrones?
it was naturally for his Dick to be in her Vagina. the fuck man
>>
>>546733204
I dont want to make you paranoid but by telling this story he could already know by specific details you said
>>
>>546732986
We're actually half brother and sister but we came from the same vagina
>>
File: 1372148689111.png (182 KB, 474x351) Image search: [Google]
1372148689111.png
182 KB, 474x351
>>546733204
If he's a lurker here and he read this thread, he could be 99% sure who you are. Because, in your story you wrote you threw him out of you apartment while he was getting head from your sister. You described your sisters clothing, etc.
You're either full of shit or retarded.
>>
>>546733440
He's on holiday at the moment so I know he won't be on right now, but his friends are everyday lurkers and they know what my sister looks like. I'm just very paranoid about this situation.
>>
>>546733204
i dont care about your sisters pics

more amazed that if true you actually took her virginity, you (and your sister) will have to live with it, rest of us move on and forget about your "mistake"
>>
>>546733204
If anybody knows that you live with your 18 year old sister together as a 20 year old and left due to family issues they'll know who you are
Seriously, you're retarded
>>
>>546733662
well fuck the boyfriend, just means lesser pussy for our /b/ro
>>
>>546727956
>Her tight virgin pussy is so warm and wet, I start pulling her hair gently to see how she responds

>>546725583
>They start making lots of sexual noises and I decide to investigate

Something doesn't add up here: Is she a virgin or not? This has got to be bullshit.
>>
>>546733662
I'm very likely to be retarded bruh
>>
>>546733923
They weren't having sex, they were just very vocal with their foreplay
>>
>>546733842
Yes, because it's so rare for brother/sister to be separated by 2 years of age, and so rare for siblings to live together after moving out.

Now, the half-siblings thing narrows it down a bit, but still, it could be anyone.
>>
>>546734124
This puts my minds at ease a little, thank you
>>
>>546734124
>Yes, because it's so rare for brother/sister to be separated by 2 years of age, and so rare for siblings to live together after moving out.
It is rare to have them move out together due to family problems and live together, yes
>>
File: DSP.jpg (27 KB, 430x262) Image search: [Google]
DSP.jpg
27 KB, 430x262
>>546733947
This much retarded?
>>
>>546734275
Where are you from OP you sound black.
>>
>>546734275
It shouldn't, idiot
>>
>>546727956
>thingsthatneverhappened.swf
>>
>>546734321
The problem was with our mum and her inability to actually get up and do something with her life, she lays in bed all day, living off of my money and stirring up shit with our extended families. I don't see my dad and haven't since I was probably 12, and her dad is a decent guy that couldn't put up with our mum because she's a fucking bum
>>
>>546734321

No, not really. A lot of people have abusive parents. A lot of older brothers are "white knights", and will move out with their sister if say, the dad is abusive.

If OP specifically stated when they moved out, yes, that would narrow it down a bit. But not entirely.
>>
I/LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.

http://shrinkurl.us/SxK
>>
>>546734432
The UK, I'm white and my sister's half cast (Or mixed race to you foreigners)
>>
File: fail.jpg (9 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
9 KB, 272x185
>>546734615
>>546734727
gif us more details so you wont even need to post pics anymore
>>
File: ohmy.jpg (86 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
86 KB, 590x450
>>546734727
This changes everything.
>>
>>546734936
No, because if I'm not willing to post pics, why would I give so much info that posting a pic would become obsolete? I'm retarded but not that retarded
>>
File: 1372163499274.gif (929 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1372163499274.gif
929 KB, 480x360
>>546734727
Good, good.
Narrow it down a little bit more.
Seriously, you shouldn't inbreed.
>>
>>546734627
>No, not really. A lot of people have abusive parents. A lot of older brothers are "white knights", and will move out with their sister if say, the dad is abusive.

Yes, yes really
And what kind of fucked up ghetto do you come from?

>>546734615
>>546734727
See, now you definitly gave enough info
>>
>>546734727
Dude, your "/b/ros" are trying to make you give more and more details... be careful or those friend lurkers will narrow it down. Esp if she decides to break it off with the bf soon. Dont let them get more and more pieces. They are going to fuck you over.
>>
>>546735156
That was irony, he says that it doesn't matter if you post pics or not, if anybody who knows you is lurking than he'll know exactly who you are now
>>
>>546723736
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>546724065
>shower
>>546725583
>shower
>shower
>>546726975
>shower
>>546727956
>shower
>>
>>546735448
good ol' pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>546735292
this /b/rother gets it
>>
>>546735596
also the boyfriend was there there days before but he is luckily on holidays now. what a coincidence
>>
>>546734727
Half cast so you must be from london.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
OP not even trying this sounds like some shit out of your dreams, and if your sister is in college and has a bf that she was blowing naked shes definitely not a virgin.
>>
>>546735254
With that, yes. But of the 70 million in the UK, there are probably 500,000 18, 20 brother/sister pairs. Maybe 20,000 half-siblings. The mixed race.. maybe puts it in the low thousands. The 12 thing the lazy mom.. puts it down to hundreds. Sister has boyfriend, maybe 30-50.

Rare, yes. One-of-a-kind, no.
>>
>>546736769
>Rare, yes. One-of-a-kind, no.
Who the fuck cares?
if I'd know somebody like that in the UK I'd immediately think it's him
>>
>>546725583
ITT: not only things that didn't happen, but that couldn't even happen in B tier porn flics.
>>
>>546736769
how many of those 30-50 would be on 4chan?
>>
>>546736967
Well, then OP just fucked up a handful of guys' days, assuming a sufficient amount of people lurk on /b/ late at night.
>>
>>546736769
My sister just burst into my room crying blabbering something about her bf called or something and he's mad...I think he knows. My life and my sister's life are over.
>>
>>546737114

Of those 30-50, 20-35 might lurk or post on /b/. Now, most people have several good friends - meaning any of say 250 people would know a guy fitting all the criteria. Of those, maybe 150 lurk, maybe 25 saw this thread, meaning 3-10 people might be "suspects" in their eyes.
>>
As long as she's cool with it, who cares? Congrats to you both.
>>
File: kith.jpg (13 KB, 261x190) Image search: [Google]
kith.jpg
13 KB, 261x190
>>546737178
Awesome. Terribly written, not at all believable, full of cliche, and borderline insulting...but awesome in a "so shitty it's kinda funny" way. OP...you know what you are.
>>
>>546737178
Well OP you know there is just one thing left to do kill the boyfriend
>>
File: 1372105619617.png (88 KB, 246x275) Image search: [Google]
1372105619617.png
88 KB, 246x275
>>546737178
Now this is the story all about how
My life got twisted, upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
>>
>>546737178

tell me,was it all worth it?
>>
>>546737178
>>546737127
Toldya

Suck
my
cock
>>
>>546737390

I should also add, there's a decent chance that nobody who knows OP actually linked the story to him, and others linked it to the wrong person.

Assuming that even 5 people in the UK fit his criteria, there's an 80% chance that at least one of the innocent people will be linked. Assuming anyone links this to someone.

That said, if anyone thinks they know OP and really wants to figure it, compare answers here.. chatter between a few of you will possibly bring the truth to light.
>>
>>546737390
those numbers look good to me :)
>>
File: katewehavetogoback.jpg (105 KB, 380x470) Image search: [Google]
katewehavetogoback.jpg
105 KB, 380x470
>>546737178
tell her to fake some story and break up with him
tell her to never tell anyone you two had sex
tell her that you love her
>>
>>546737580
Well no fucking shit as more things leak.

The sad thing is, there are probably 5-10 other people in this same shitty scenario as we speak, who have no idea that this thread exists, yet are being called a sister fucker.

Any rate OP.. tell your sister to deny it, fucking duh. If she wants an explanation, say you were talking to a therapist and that's the only person you told.
>>
>>546737178
Why is it over OP you work right you're able to provide for both of you or are you getting cash from you're parents?
>INB4 OP works at a supermarkt
>>
>>546738151
Apparently one of her bf's friends is lurking and thought something fishy was going on, and asked him about the whole being kicked out thing. He sent him a screen shot and her bf sent it to her and now she's fucking broken and this guy wants my head on a spike and my sister is just rocking around in the corner and the place in so tense. If I don't post for a while, I'm packing.
>>
>>546738542
You're the dumbest faggot in the world.
>>
>>546738542

Fucking fuck.
>>
>>546738542
Can we see your sisters nudes now?
>>
top kek

Accept it and move on, OP. Acceptance is key.
>>
>>546738542
kek
>>
File: 1371749691985.png (9 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1371749691985.png
9 KB, 493x402
>>546738708
It was known half an hour ago.
>>546733947
>>546734335
>>
>>546738542
Why are you here if this is happening? Sounds fishy, either man up and help your sister and face the boyfriend.
>>
>>546730454
i blame fuckin' oasis for this shitty fake greentext story.
>>
>>546738542
lel you're gunna get your nuts busted and ass fucked by a group of black guys if this is all true
>>
To think OP could've prevented it by not using the internet on Shabbat. The Jews were just trying to help, heed their advice next time.

>>546738834

It's only fair. (except the boyfriend will rage even harder when he sees the slut naked)
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.