[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening and welcome to the Tasha's Brother one year anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 11
File: Tashahat2.jpg (443 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Tashahat2.jpg
443 KB, 1680x1050
Good evening and welcome to the Tasha's Brother one year anniversary official thread

Evening all. Apologies for lateness, still trying to get by head around the fact Harold Ramis is no longer with us....
>>
Just to pre-empt, I haven't written anything for this evening, nothing substantial anyway.

I have been sent some questions for me and the girls, and I've managed to get the majority of them answered.
>>
>>534269438
Indeed. He will be a missed soul.

Terristat here. How's it going dood?
>>
>>534269438
Hey Pete, hows it going? I'm Joe btw, been lurking these threads for a while but made myself known in the last few threads of Zoe's story
>>
>>534269438
>I8ZYvxPk
Good evening there OP.
>>
>>534270039
>>534270054
evening chaps, I'm good, if a little sore-eyed for some reason
>>
>>534270034
If you or someone else can save the thread for the bundle, that will be more than enough.
>>
>>534270152
lack of sleep? Got that going for me at the moment. been up for over a day straight without rest now. Had my nephew over. Little bundle of energy
>>
>>534270307
as in the jumpshare?

>>534270343
Well, I got enough sleep last night, but something tripped all the electric in the house, knocking my alarm clock out. Amanda poked me in the ribs in her sleep about 7am which woke me up half an hour before I was supposed to and for some reason it's screwed my body clock up
>>
>>534270586
Do you ever accidentally call her Amanda, or 'Tasha' Tasha? I could imagine that being quite easy considering the amount you have written
>>
>>534270586
Or any other share really. Because I'll split in some and for future readers.
>>
>>534269438
What part of England are you from?
>>
>>534270586
hello, will update the original jumpshare.
http://jmp.sh/sKZI88J
>>
>>534270790
I did a couple of times, but near the end went the other way, kept writing their real names instead of their pseudonyms. Sarah has decided she likes being called 'Freckles' so that's stuck.

Speaking of which, we're seeing a lot of Sarah around the flat lately, mainly because her boyfriend had had enough of living with his mother and I now have a new flatmate. This has had the knock-on effect of Sarah being round most weekends, but her parents aren't quite as liberated as ours, so no sleepovers. It also means I've lost the spare bedroom for tasha, but like that's ever been a problem
>>
>>534269438
Matt here, sorry i've missed you the past couple times that you had posted. I have my beer and whatnot though it isn't Carling, apparently they do not sell Carling in the US or at least not NY.
>>
>>534271261
Pete? Good to hear from you. How was Panto season?

>>534271460
Evening matthew. I'm just about to crack open mine (not too many tonight, driving in the morning
>>
Jimbo reporting in. How's it going, Pete?
>>
I've been waiting for this, good to see you again !
>>
>>534271642
Good. Been laying off the Kerbal lately. Got a cheap copy of the first Far Cry so been playing that for hours on end
>>
>>534271547
Reporting in. The Panto was good (well good for an am-dram panto).
>>
What the fuck is happening
>>
>>534271982
I see. Good game! Playing a load of Hearthstone lately, myself.
>>
>>534272037
Cool. Hope you don;t mind, but i had to start up another Jumpshare as yours went over bandwidth at the end of January. I used it to upload your work, as well as a few extra updates. I also re-wrote the first few days (from sketchy memory) and there's a xmas special in there too

http://jmp.sh/cQUeGUt
>>
>>534269438
How's the past year been doing for you, mate?
>>
>>534272438
in a word: Bonkers. To answer your previous question, the closest I'm going to reveal is that I'm the half of England that's south of London
>>
Right, I suppose Id better reel off a few of these questions. there's not that many, but hopefully they'll answer any questions you didn't know you had

>Pete, whats it feel like to take the V-Card of 4 different girls ? Then basically have an orgy with all of them

Didn't really think of it in that way, but now you mention it, it was pretty awesome. I wouldn;t call it an 'orgy'. I think, by definition, you need more than one man present.

>Pete, do you ever think you could maintain a healthy sexual relationship between Tasha and yourself?

If Amanda hadn't come along, we think we could have made something of a relationship out of it, once all necessary relatives had been informed. There's nothing illegal about step-siblings getting it on, or even marrying. But that's all moot now (pardon the expression)
>How are they doing now? Has pete remained a one woman man, or have him and tasha screwed around since that decision? amanda and tasha? had petes mother "relapsed" and had another episode since?

We're doing better than we have in the past - that is, it's been nearly 2 months and Tasha and I haven't ripped each other's clothes off. Tasha and Amanda have had some 'alone time', but I'm ok with that. We've come to the conclusion we 'broke' my sister. It's not usual for 14/15 year olds to have as much sex as she did, so when she got into a normal teenage relationship with Seb, taking a sudden step backwards was a shock to the system. She's working it out of her system, which Amanda's only too happy to help her with.
>>
>Did you ever got to find out why you were the target of all the crazy? Had it been discussed between them in some way or it just came down as it may?

I think after Tasha & Amanda had their wicked way with me, They had that sleepover where they did what all teenage girls do - talk bollocks about boys and sex. after that Sarah & Christine probably turned up the charm to see how far they could take it. Hindsight is 20/20

>Think Tasha will survive the waiting okay? You two may want to make an allowance for your cupid, then ease out rather than cut outright.

I hope so. I'm tempted to 'help her out' if it gets a bit much, but I think that'll be self-defeating. Amanda wouldn't mind if I did, but it might actually damage our relationship this time if we started having sex again

>How many of the "tricks" has Amanda brought to bear upon you? Resolutions are tricky to keep.

That would be telling, and I promised I wouldn't.

>How far have the rumors about partying and crashing at Pete's spread among the girls?

The girls were pretty good. They were smart enough not to flapping their mouths off at school about how much sexual antics they were getting up to. It's a bit posh (although the headmaster is a pretty cool guy) so bragging would have backfired.

>I wouldn't mind asking either Tasha or Amanda:

>With everything that has happened, and despite some of the meh times, is there anything you would do different? Do you regret anything?

Amanda: I wished I didn't have to have nearly killed my best friend to get into Pete's pants. Was that even good English? But I live in hope we would have ended up together anyway. I wished I'd bumped into him earlier, he was never home when i slept over at tasha's
>>
>Tasha: Was entering the bath premeditated? Also, best chosen scenario to start sex?

Not really, but I took the opportunities as they were presented to me. Probably wasn't the best scenario to start things off, but that honestly wasn't my initial intention when i got into the shower with him

>Tasha: What the fuck?

Tell me about it.

>Amanda: Are we ever gonna hear about a marriage?

We're taking it slow. I have several plans, but apparently you're not allowed to start booking anything or even trying on wedding dresses until you're 16. Even then, your mum has to be present. I would consider eloping to Gretna Green but there's really no rush

>Emily: Why didn't you go all the way when you could?

Because I'm only 13. I know Tasha and that were 14 when they started, but I don't want to ruin myself on someone I know I can never have
>>
That was all the questions I got sent, but if anyone wants to ask anything else, I have Amanda & Tasha over (In the kitchen getting snacks), Freckles and Chris are contactable and Emily is on Skype if needs be. I could probably also text mum at a stretch

BRB, beer time
>>
>>534272398
I just got the Christmas update (before it 404) & saw that new jumpshare.
>>
>>534273419
grabbing my drink now, finest quality Strongbow due to being a poor student
>>
>>534273419
Now that I recall, we got body types for A & T. Yours is lacking, the rest would be icing.
>>
File: 2014-02-24 16-05-51.661.jpg (138 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-24 16-05-51.661.jpg
138 KB, 640x360
>>534273419
Matt here, I've got some strange german beer that a buddy of mine picked out for me since my knowledge of beers is lacking. Apparently they dont sell Carling here which seems odd to me. How've you been? I think I mised your last real post so I never got a chance to say Hi. Glad you remembered today though.
>>
>>534273639
it's the breakfast of champions

>>534273817
Just imagine Tasha with mildly larger breasts and freckly shoulders = Sarah
Amanda, slightly shorter but with darker hair = Christine

For Emily, Ariel Winter before her tits got massive.

As for mum, that's just Tasha with a 7-month pregnancy up front
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (239 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
239 KB, 960x720
>>
>>534272883
Wow, that was indeed only a small handful of questions. I 'm happy mine got answered (the last one) but I would have thought more people would have been curious. Then again, for the past couple weeks, there has been...dissent, I believe would be the word. A small group of people sowing doubt and overall just trying to ruin this little bit of a happy story we have been told.

Anyway, I've got another question. Actually could go for you and Amanda...hell the others are free to answer if they wish.

Q:So where do you stand now? Rather, what are your plans moving forward from now? What kinds of interests/hobbies are you planning on getting into?
>>
File: (1 MB, ) Image search: [Google]
1 MB,
>>534273997
Wouldn't miss it for the world. Nice lampshade!

>>534274820
I think I've had that before. May have been in Oostend

>>534274979
I've had dissent since day one, and as this is /b/, I couldn't really care less! If they want to bitch about what I've been doing for the last year, I'll be more than happy to read their 147,000-word-long book and give them the same amount of abuse.

As for moving forward, we're not rushing into things. By all accounts she's already picked out her dress, the bridesmaid's dresses, the flowers, where we're getting married and the honeymoon.

But like I said, no rush
>>
Well, now we're here, let's release some manfeels

ONE
Kudos on being a successful health advisor for the youth this passing year. Their repeated preference speaks for the quality and discretion of your performance.

TWO
I get your point on why rules were settled, and also not limiting your partner's choices (young and forfeiting safe experimentation? Crazy world). On the other hand, one has to remember people also want that personal bond.

THREE
Dat NY resolution. Playing, sharing, watching (seemed her thing?), and she still wants you whole (d'aww). So kudos and all the luck to her too, may she always return to your arms.
>>
>>534275596
haha, a little pre planning never hurt anyone, probably. Seems like you guys are all happy though which is fantastic!
>>
>>534275952
I second this.

Truth be told, I have a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, despite a bit of sadness, when I re-read the story. I can't really remember any other anon actually having a good end, aside from the guy who got custody of his niece from her abuseive parents. Gives me a bit of hope.
>>
So I found out about all this through a Kerbal thread.

> Had great fun with kerbal.
> Its a real ball buster
> basically did everything of interest
> lets play another ball buster game
> have dark souls in my steam library from a sale
> loaded it up
> completely hooked

so i guess my question would be. You ever think of playing dark souls?
>>
>>534275765
Wow. thanks very much!

>>534276207
Well, technically, it's still ongoing, but just in secret. It seemed like a nice high to end it on

>>534276261
Just watching a vid of DS on youtube. Not entirely sure it would be my bag, but I'll try anything once
>>
>>534276759
everyone I know has been playing Rust as of late, its making me think about grabbing it.
>>
File: 1392141371075.gif (960 KB, 338x350) Image search: [Google]
1392141371075.gif
960 KB, 338x350
>>534276759
This pretty much sums up the game.
Also follow up do any of the girls have career/study fields their interested in? I understand its a bit early for them but i always knew wheat i wanted.
>>
>>534275596
>But like I said, no rush
If we can keep getting pics to know love is alive and well, that'll do. No scheduling, university can be hell.

Tell Amanda we expect the one with both rings and wedding stuff.
>>
File: (2 MB, ) Image search: [Google]
2 MB,
>>534277097
or this one
>>
>>534276759
It kinda seems crazy that its been a whole year since i stumbled upon that first thread. I really dig your updates, kinda feels like one of those day in the life of documentaries. Hope all is well in your future and that you keep us posted from time to time!
>>
File: 1392136863601.gif (437 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1392136863601.gif
437 KB, 500x500
>>534277359
>>
>>534276893
Rust looks and sounds pretty interesting. I really wouldn't mind finding a game to play that I could enjoy with a good amount of /b/ros.

>>534276759
I will warn, DaS can be extremely brutal at times, more so than it's predecessor.
>>
>>534277359
Fuck, i def wanna load my copy up now.
That is some funny shit.

Reminds me, have you seen the video of the guy that invaded people in one of the Souls games and did this creepy little dance, while equipped with nothing but two bows? I couldn't breathe for the longest time
>>
>>534277097
I think they're both at the stage where they just want to get through their education and see where their qualifications get them. It's not looking fantastic out there in the workplace for Uni leavers, regardless of their accomplishments

>>534277270
>>534277487
Random updates will still be forthcoming. Incidentally, a bit of Biological news, since Christine told me she'd finally started her periods, she's had some more tests and it's now looking like she may be able to have children naturally now
>>
>>534278107
"uni-leaver" meaning furthering their education or not?
>>
>>534278107
Still makes me smile knowing you fucked a chick so hard she got...realigned.
>>
>>534278107
thats awesome! im guessing Christine is overjoyed?
>>
>>534278107
worst case she could use a surrogate womb so that great news
>>
>>534278107
do you still use that old Tahsbro email you set up a while back? just curious.
>>
>>534277587
I'm not that good with jumpscare games, or movies, for that matter. Hated The Ring (Movie) and don;t get me started on Amnesia The Dark Descent!

>>534278303
Meaning at the end of their education

>>534278317
Another notch in my bedpost

>>534278395
Ecstatic. There's still the problem of actual childbirth, i.e. if it's possible with her 'mechanics' but she's not too worried about that right now

>>534278574
Well, signs are she can carry a child, but she'd just have to have a caesarean (C-section)

>>534278748
I do, for now. I'll leave it open, but probably abandon it after a long period of inaction
>>
>>534278317
actually, she was the one doing all the work, if memory serves. I didn't do too well out of that encounter, IIRC
>>
>>534278107
Welp, that's one extra worry in life! Kudos on her, will serve some more wine.

To wit, you're now part of that group of sordid 4chan tales, how does it feel?. We could never be sure it happened, but people knew some must have cheerful endings.
>>
File: 1391687010581.gif (817 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1391687010581.gif
817 KB, 245x184
>>534278910
Thats great man. I was pretty crushed with that whole barren story, not going to lie.
>>
>>534279134
It makes this site a more welcoming place, when before you were lucky to get a hello
>>
File: (2 MB, ) Image search: [Google]
2 MB,
>>
>>534279289
I was pretty cut up when she told me. It's not something you expect a teenager to have accepted to early in life.
>>
>>534269438
Shit, you are so goddamn lucky, I hope you know that i once lay awake all night hating your guts for that whole story, plus your ability to pull it off.
>>
>>534279605
Do all the girls know you posted the story on here? Have any of them read it?
>>
>>534269438
Can somebody please explain to me what this is all about?
>>
>>534279773
im sure someone will be nice enough to post the jumpshare with the entire story.
>>
Good to hear from you again, Pete. Jacob here.

Just started re-reading your story again. It's an amazing read to be honest.
>>
>>534279078
True point.
>>534278910
It's not so much jump scares or anything. It's just, the game had some...interesting mechanics in it. More often than not, you would tend to die due to not paying attention.
>>
>>534279421
I must say it's quite heartwarming to exchange some words with you like this. And I rarely see calm and civilised threads nowadays...
>>
>>534279910
what is a jumpshare?
>>
been thinking of becoming an underwater welder. Everybody keeps trying to talk me out of it. I mean i already have a decent paying job, but I love diving and I love travel.
thoughts/opinions guys?
>>
>>534280027
http://jmp.sh/sKZI88J
>>
>>534269438
fuck you and your perfect teen sex-filled life
P.S. i'm happy for you
>>
>>534279773
>>534280027
all you had to do was google tashas brother you lazy anon https://jumpshare.com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg
>>
>>534279742
I think most of them have, Emily hasn't, but she knows it exiists

>>534279960
They're rare, but they happen

>>534280027
This

https://jumpshare.com/b/w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT

and the original page

https://jumpshare.com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg
>>
>>534280167
my take on this kind of thing is to just do what you love. If you enjoy doing the job then all power to you, just dont go overboard and end up hating it. Also trying different things is generally a good idea.
>>
>>534279421
It builds skin, though, in a way. Six months in early-mid times and you learned how desolate the internet is, and some lessons on personal meaningfulness.

Keep the things that matter.
>>
>>534277359
>>534277852
Found it. This makes me laugh every fucking time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqacyIaq27o
>>
>>534280174
>>534280326
>>534280370
you expect me to read all of that?

Can somebody please just sum it up for me? All I want is the general gist of what this thread is about.
>>
>>534280595
summing it up would be close to impossible. seriously just read it, its awesome.
>>
>>534280595
Don't bother, then. You don't get the full impact unless you actually read it.
>>
>>534280595
He's aiming at a happy ending before 20 with some crazy experiences on the back. And since this is /b/, there's sexy and unsexy times.
>>
>>534280595
legendary wincest

all these faggots wish they had a sister so they can fuck her
>>
>>534280883
by happy ending do you mean he's gonna die?
>>
>>534280370
so Pete, will I ever be successful in getting you to play a game or two with Jimbo and I one of these days?
also when it comes to writing are you still thinking about getting into it? as an author and whatnot? you've heard it from hundreds of people by now that your writing is fantastic.
>>
>>534279910
Ta very much. I've actually started reading it again myself, Once I posted an update I pretty much forgot what I'd written

>>534280595
Ok

a year ago my sister got into the shower with me (against my will) and she kissed me, which I wasn't expecting, but enjoyed thoroughly

I started telling /b/ and as the evening progressed, my sister and i shared another shower where we took things further

Over the next few days we took it even further, but we never had sex. Not long after this, my sister was horribly injured at school in a hockey accident. As a result of this, I met Amanda, Tasha's friend who had slept at our parents' house but I'd never bumped into. I ended up looking after Amanda as she was too shaken up to go back to school and we ended up, after a couple of days, getting very close indeed.

I could go on, but it would take another hour
>>
>>534280595
You should. It's very hot. This guy has lived the dream and I half want to kill him because of it.

How about throwing some of that luck my way, you smooth guy, guaranteed more people need it than you!
>>
>>534281115
That's very flattering. I am writing something now. I did have two on the go but one has taken precedence. It's mildly supernatural, but that's as far as I'm telling anyone at the moment
>>
>>534281050
I have an attractive sister, but I have no desire to fuck her, I'm just here for the amazing story
>>
>>534281330
that'll do for me. I'm still not gonna read all that shit but kudos on bagging your sister.
>>
>>534281742
She's not my sister

SPOILERS!!!
>>
>>534280167
I'm in welding school right now, not for underwater though. Shit pays good but has lots of health issues to your nerves and if you have fillings your fucked.
>>
>>534281742
don't forget her three friends, mother and cousin please
>>
>>534281993
What? as in teeth?
Sorry im a dumb fuck
>>
>>534281993
1 ceramic filling.
I know regular welding pays good I'm the only person in my family to ever wear a white collar.
I've heard underwater welding make bank and travel a lot.
I got my good bud to work on his diving license and he's loving it just like i do
>>
>>534269438
op you from kent
kentbro here
>>
>>534269438
I HAVE NEVER FAPPED THAT MUCH TO SOMETHING WITHOUT ANY PICTURES AND I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED TO READ THE FIRST HALF OF THE STORY.

ty for giving us such great fap material. i luv u
>>
Pete I want you to know your story has made me realize 2 things. How fucking old I am already and made me think more about my mortality. So kind of your story has started to mess with my life as I constantly keep obsessing over your story on daily basis.
>>
>>534281540
thats great to hear! i'd be down for reading anything you end up writing.
>>
>>534282518
I can neither confirm nor deny my specific location. But I've been there many, many times
>>
>>534269438
I guess I have a question. How much does your father know about you and your mother's non-relapse related shenanigans? I can see him being understanding about the first few times where it was far from enjoyable but the later stuff seemed like you were taking it too far.
>>
>>534281540
meh, im jealous. not just for the, you know, amazing luck you've had this past year.
Working on new material. I've had a writers block for the past 7 years. I have so many ideas in my head throughout the day, but when I go to write anything down, it all disappears.
Used to be really good at drawing too, but the same thing happens.
I've been in a pretty bad slump for a long while. Wish I wasn't. Would help me clear my head, and retain some of my sanity.
>>
Also I'm pretty sure I'll break up with my GF soon so the travel aspect is REALLY attractive.
I mean I could do my current job anywhere with a internet connection but fuck that man.
>>
>>534282819
would it bother you if one time a while ago out of sheer boredom i read through your story and pulled out all the info I could find then spent an hour on google? I'm almost entirely certain I know where your apartment is, not trying to be sketchy or anything, don't know what came over me back then.
>>
>>534281330
Jacob

I could imagine it can get a bit tricky remembering each bit.

However, something struck me when i re-read it. Did you ever get an explanation how your step-mother got her illness? If it can be explained at all?
I was just wondering, since Tasha started her sexual activities this early in her life, could she end up like your step-mother (god forbid it) at some point if she her sexual needs aren't fulfilled?
Not accusing you of anything or how things turned out between you two. Just a thought of mine.
>>
>>534282662
I'm literally right there with you dood.
Think that's changing for me is I think some things are turning around for me, which would be nice.
THe story def hit me in all my feely parts.
>>
>>534282947
Have you tried using your phone to record Ideas?
I'm mildly dyslexic so i do this all the time because typing or writing my thoughts usually narrows their scope
>>
>>534283405
I would, except I have a little cheap flip phone that I use. really annoying trying to type on it. I usually have paper around, and just go to jot things down, but it all just swirls together and then *poof* gone. Very annoying. Fucks up my focus, which is really required at my job
>>
>>534282442
Yeah, electrolysis fucks them up don't exactly know how we just skimmed it. Most jobs won't hire you without a medical/ dental full exam because it's such a high paying job. However there are companies who will pay for your school and hire you. There's one in savannah GA
>>
highworth
>>
>>534283905
dude then buy a little recording tool off amazon. the size of a pen and probably less than $20
>>
>>534284073
whoops, wrong thread
>>
>>534283954
how about ceramic fillings?
>>
>>534282662
Oh God. Sorry!

>>534282648
Happy to oblige

>>534282854
In retrospect, we agree. For the record, since new year mum and I haven't any 'shenanigans'. We still hold on to bloody long when kissing, but we're getting better

>>534282947
I trick I heard is to take 4 random nouns, then try to make a short story around that. Do that a few times and it starts happening again.

>>534283087
You can have a go at it, but I've done that myself a couple of times myself to see how much info I actually gave out.

I was out by 50 miles. Mainly because I fudged the details of something very specific, deliberately, mind you, as that particular aspect of my life would be a dead giveaway

>>534283149
It was always a worry, but with mum, it was partly because she started having sex very young, but unlike Tasha, it wasn't in a stable relationship (if you can call what we had 'stable'). Tasha is having a tricky time of it at the moment because Seb still isn't that interested in sex, at least not as much as she is, but Amanda's there to help her in that regard

>>534284073
Oooh! So close!

actually, no. Not really. But good guess
>>
>>534284381
so your apartment isnt fairly close to the mall then?
>>
>>534284604
It's walking distance, but then, 5 miles is walking distance
>>
>>534284381
Dude seb sounds a little too religious. think he might be gay? Ya he got head if I recall but that's not all that telling
>>
>>534284889
Nah, he's posh. Might be a little fey but having had several conversations with the guy his bread's deffo buttered on the hetero side
>>
>>534284808
true, lol, still pretty certain of your location though. Either way, I live in a different country, its not like i'm going to be going over there anytime in the near future. Still, I felt kind of proud of myself.
>>
>>534284168
That might actually be a good idea. I'll have to look into that.
>>534284381
My issue is that I don't even mean to try and create anything...not usually at least. I have a few that I know how I want to go. However, my mind just starts racing and making "page after page". One of the stories in my head has been going on for 2 years. If I could ever get it written/straightened out, I think it would be very much interesting. However, getting the jumbled piece of fuck I call my brain together is quite difficult.

Random side question, I don't suppose you would ever be up to playing some random games wit some anon (like myself) at some point, would you? You still seem like you'd be a cool dood to hang with
>>
>>534284329
No clue, I'm not interested in it really. I'm not looking for travel and being surrounded by electricity surrounded by water isn't my cup of semen
>>
Sup Pete. I've never caught one of these threads live before but I've seen the stories before. Your story is pretty fascinating beyond the fapping aspects. I feel kinda fucked up for liking the pregnant mom parts. Do you think Tasha is going to end up mellowing out and being a bit closer to normal in a few years? By the end she seems a tad over-sexed.
>>
>>534281330
Let's say that something happened to you and Amanda. Would there be a chance for us to get more of the story, or would you be a decent guy?
>>
>>534284381
Will we ever be blessed with non identifying nudes?
>>
>>534284381
Second down

That's right. Amanda's there to the rescue.
I guess it's because I've (we've) been following you guys for the past year now and it's just hard not to start caring for all of you, since we've got a so detailed story about your lives.
>>
>>534285156
I'll never understand that.
When I was his age if I saw a skirt I was point in that direction. hell that really hasn't changed.

Well
1. you know he's not just into your sister for the physical side
2. He has a moral code
>>
>>534285725
are you implying that him posting anything makes him a not-decent guy?
>>
> Idontknowwhatthefuckisgoingon.jpg
>>
>>534286060
A decent guy having all things considered...
>>
TAKE THIS!
MY LOVE!
MY ANGER!
AND ALL OF MY BUMPAGE!
>>
>>534285338
Possibly, I'm not a massive fan of online gaming though. Not sure why, possibly as playing against a human adds an unknown element into somthing that's supposed to be linear. Maybe that's just me

>>534285497
She's calming down, with Amanda's help. I blame myself, but she blames herself as well. She's a smart kid, and she's all to aware of her mum's past condition.

>>534285725
I have to say possibly, for now. She's still trying to make a decent man out of me

>>534285791
they'd probably have to be very drunk, and only when they're legal, or it'll be CP, and you know how the mods are with perfectly legal and non-sexual nudity of minors

>>534285954
He's one of those poor sods who was brought up right. Respectful of women, all that

>>534285850
Kind of you to say. Wasn't really intentional, but once the interest grew, so did the 'community'. Before this started, i knew no-one. Now I've got more than a few anons I know by name, and would probably be able to call friends
>>
>>534286876
Well even if it inst about the girls If you have time drop by, shoot the shit tell us about the other parts of your life.
>>
>>534287780
I agree with this, it'd be quite interesting to know about the other parts of your life sir.
>>
I wish I could go back and read this story for the first time again
>>
>>534287780
>>534288052
>>534286876
HAH

Tell us about the horror of playing DSouls with lights out.
>>
>>534287780
Oh, don't worry. I'm going nowhere. I'll just be like one of those c-list celebrities who try to get more attention by telling everyone they're taking a year off, then realising their cunning ply hasn't worked and everyone forgets about them

Wow, that got more depressing the longer I typed
>>
>>534288210
Second.

>>534286876
Wouldn't have to be competitive. Could be co-op. Plenty of that.
>>
>>534288210
Dark souls isnt really scary. It's just difficult
>>534288285
Good to hear man, It'll be hard to catch you, do to the time difference but I'll be happy when I do catch you around
>>
>>534288285
I'll never forget you Pete, so don't worry bout that. Many others won't either. I just hope your good times continue. One of my favorite old anons was the Blind Mute Loli anon. When I finally found his story again, and read it...I got really depressed. He had a good end, but at a cost. Talking to you these past few months, I really don't want that to happen to you guys. You've brightened up my life like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>534288686
OOO If you do get DS i'll be glad to co-op with you bud
>>
>>534286876
Sup Pete, it occurs to me that your story has become pretty well spread. Have you ever wondered if anyone you know IRL has read it?

Also, do you resent that your original limelight kind of got stolen by that Lily shit?
>>
Whats lily about. I'm not a huge fan of wincest but pete is a good writer and i like him as a person/(character?)
>>
>>534286876
Matt here, do you still amaze yourself when looking back at everything thats happened? You've definitely led a crazy life over this past year. I don't think anyone ever could have predicted that your story would become the sensation that it has, but I hope you are happy or at least satisfied with the way everything has turned out. You've definitely touched peoples hearts with your writing, which is absolutely astounding to imagine. I can almost guaruntee that I am not the only one who can say that your story has made a huge impact on the way I go about my life. How do you feel when you think about how much of a difference you've made for some people? Also, what do you think the future has in store for you?
>>
>>534288285
Q: If it weren't for the relationship with Amanda, do you think you would have gone further with Emily, or rather do you think she would have wanted to go further if Amanda or even any of the other girls were not part of your uh... "harem"... you know if she were the only girl?

Fuck that question got messy.
>>
>>534286876
>>534285791
Didn't even think of it that way, wouldn't have asked if i did, until, I'll just be lurking
>>
Do you think you would be in a similar situation if tasha was older than you(cause i have an older sister)?

Also what keyboard do you use?
>>
Dammit, my original jumpshare has topped out.

Use this one

https://jumpshare.com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg
>>
>>534289931
sorry this one

>>
>>534288285
You've cronies, they'll drum up hype.

I'm leaving now, hope to see more of you. I like to keep the happy/crazy shit.
>>
>>534290114
my original jumpshare
147895 total views
>>
>>534288786
glad I can have that effect!

>>534288970
To start with, I did have a little resentment. "Who is this guy, trying to steal my thunder...?" but it didn;t last. People have stories to tell, fictional or real-life, and if it makes /b/ a little more than constant loli or furry threads, then I'm happy to step aside and let someone else get the attention. Regardless of that that 'attentionwhoring faggotry' dickhead wants to think. I wouldn't be suprised if some I knew had read it, but luckily, it's not the sort of story you atrike up a conversation about down the pub. "Did you hear about that story about that bloke who fucked his 14 year old sister?". Go down like a fart in a lift.

>>534289250
I'm always incredibly flattered when I get praise for my writing, I just hope I can get the same when (if) I get a real book published. I had no idea it would be this popular, and it's incredibly gratifying being here tonight talking with you guys about it one year on

>>534289750
Well, she started it, and she always acts like the older sister anyway. She probably would have taken more charge is that were the case

>>534290307
Nighty-night

Truth be told, I'm heading off myself soon. After the alarmingly tiring day I've had, I fear my bed is calling me rather earlier than expected.

Plus, I'm out of beer already
>>
Another Matthew reporting in. First thread I've caught live and posted in though.
Thanks for the amazing stories Pete, /b/ needs more people like you
>>
>>534290485
Good lord! Mine is currently at 16693, so that's 164588.

If only I'd started charging....

>>534290615
Would it be boastful of me to say I completely agree?
>>
Hey Pete, Bob here. Did you actually get the link to my final edit with the christmas story and the first chapter rewrite? Last time i checked it was only the "almost finished version" in the jumpshare.
>>
>>534290879
Nar, an artist can admire his work can't he?
>>
>>534290550
Matt here, so still not going to let Jimbo or I have your steam name? It'd be cool to all get together in some way, shape, or form out side of 4chan but I suppose that would be entirely up to you and how well you trust us. you have my email anyway though now that I think about it.
>>
>>534290550
Thinking about going to sleep as well. got work in 5 hours. it was enjoyable talking to you again. Here's to another year. Maybe I'll catch you again.
Hell if you ever change your mind or just want someone to chat with, my given name (Terristat) is also my steam name. The rest of you guys are more than welcome to shoot me a request as well.

To all of you, like always.
May fortune find you and good tides hold you.
>>
>>534290879
the historical total for mine is 221234
+ yours = 237927
>>
If you published a book, would you not tell us for the sake of preserving your identity? Or would you use another name as a writer? I just don't want to miss it if it happens...
>>
>>534290879
Does any of the girls browse /b/?
>>
Where will we be able to find you lurking Pete? Will you make the occasional thread for a chat or lurking in the other threads (like Zoe's story)?
>>
Hey Pete, just wanted to say thanks for sharing the story and for not deciding to do any walk the dinosaur, bel air, etc. That would have been, funny now that I imagine it, but shitty if it actually happened.
>>
>>534291220
I posted the almost complete which had the xmas special, but not with the re-written intro. I did post links to your jump, but for god-knows-what reason, I never actually downloaded the file myself

>>534291310
Will do. I may just make a new steam ID just for that occasion

>>534291543
May your first child be a masculine child

>>534291627
I will let it be known, but not too many details. You'll just have to put your deerstalkers on

>>534291639
Sarah more than most. I believe she has posted tits before, but before we met, and got immediately banned for CP. She still has the screenshot

>>534291751
Kerbal threads, possibly. I'm also a dab hand at bubbling. Had a pretty successful thread yesterday morning, as it happens

>>534291943
I haven't officially signed off yet, there's still time...
>>
>>534292278
Hah, she has something for posterity.
>>
File: 937923929.jpg (74 KB, 615x403) Image search: [Google]
937923929.jpg
74 KB, 615x403
>>534292278
keep up the good work bro
>>
>>534292278
holy shit, Sarah sounds like a lot of fun
>>
>>534292278
Christine has been on before hasn't she? And I remember you saying Tasha had been on in the past. Also there was that one time where you had Amanda sit in for you because you were to busy messing around with your brand new tablet or something.
>>
btw, archiving this for anyone who couldn't make it
http://4archive.org/b/res/534269438
>>
>>534292278
Was here a year ago for the first post, live. Just wanted to say thanks, /b/ is a better place.
>>
>>534293184
we still have an archive? Maybe I can find one thread I've been looking for.
>>
>>534292685
She's a bit of a wild one. In another life, perhaps

>>534292992
Once or twice. I know Tasha came on near the start of all this for a chat, I was quite surprised she was received so well. Amanda came on just after xmas. It was her tablet I was mucking around with. Just downloaded tapped out and it was rather addictive.

>>534293293
I think it needed something like this, without over-bragging. That and the return of IDs. The samefagging was getting biblical

>>534293184
Thank you

Aaaand here we have it. Bed and girlfriend are calling, I;m totally shattered, and now a little squiffy, so i will depart. I'll always be around as long as Moot will have me, and if you feel the need, post Rapunzel and I'll normally come-a-running

Good night, be lovely to each other, and I'm bloody glad I got through this year without being doxxed to high heaven

>inb4 bel-air, dinosaur, spaghetti etc
>>
Pete, I'd like to thank you for the year that has gone by
I stumbled upon the first thread and thought it was an epic story and found out there was more months later and since then I've probably reread it 5 or 6 times
I've said this before but praising you for this isn't something there can ever be enough of
>>
>>534293439
give it a shot, although I think this archive is sort of new

also another question if the great Pete is still here.

Have you seen the Zoe story?
>>
>>534292278
Although I only found the story yesterday, I still wish to thank you. I'm going to start frequenting this board, simply in hope of findin more of your threads.
>>
>>534293580
>http://4archive.org/b/res/534269438
Matt here, dont forget about us Pete! I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the future and/or dabbling in some videogames with you, its been an awesome night, thank you for shwoing up!
>>
>>534293770
I have seen bits of it, but never got the time to sit down and actually read it. I know there are pastebins, so maybe I'll catch it next time around

>>534293930
>>534293961
cheers guys. I have to go now, or I'll never leave

peace
>>
>>534293961
I'm with him.

>>534293580
Good night dood.
>>
>>534294070
g'night Pete, till next time
-Joe
>>
>>534294070
Goodnight, cheers, its been Epic.
>>
>>534294070
you should check it out if you ever get some time, here's the imgur link anyways
http://imgur.com/a/ziW6P
>>
And with that, I'll be signing off as well.

I wish you all a good day/night depending on where you live. Don't get in any trouble.
>>
>>534294070
almost forgot, thank you for if not THE best then at least one of the top 3 best books I've read in my life
>>
File: 1374929151145.jpg (59 KB, 550x645) Image search: [Google]
1374929151145.jpg
59 KB, 550x645
>>534280326
Bandwidth limit exceeded

>mfw
>>
>>534294592
Repost it man. Just finished my current book so I'm in need of a new one.
>>
>>534269438
How big is your dick? It seemed to be the source of how this all started and now I'm curious.
>>
>>534295332
use this one
>>
>>534295684
>https://jumpshare.com/b/w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT
>>534295675
use this link, you won't be sorry. I couldn't stop reading it
>>
>>534295513
>>534295906
shit, was meant for you
>https://jumpshare.com/b/w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT
>>
Basically haven't read any of this in months.

What's this about someone getting realigned via sex?
What happened and to who?
>>
>>534296621
realigned, is not the tight word for it. it is to do with Christine, it in the Tasha Xmas Special!
>>
hey Pete
my lurk begins now

Bunny
>>
>>534296621
>>534297193
Basics are Christine was not able to get her period because of something that was wrong with her something in the vaginal area, I can't remember the details. Then when Pete and Christine fucked lake crazed rabbits or well she did, she started bleeding and they thought it was bad but it turned out that she had somehow gotten her ability to have periods and also to bear children.
>>
>>534297893
also, I think that makes Pete the son of God or something
>>
>>534297893
Sooo she cant have kids and is infertile now?

>>534297193
ay I don't have the time to read it all, sadly, so can you just give me an overview of what happened?
>>
>>534298725
no, she was infertile and after they fucked she was fertile or it seems like it
>>
>>534299046
I'm sorry, after they fucked she GOT fertile

My English is fucking horrible tonight
>>
Soooooooooo she went from: not being able to have her period (she should've already started to have them at that age)

Pete fucked her a lot, she got her period and can now have kids...
anyone else smell bullshit with Petes story nowadays?
>>
>>534298725
This is an Epic story, Epic in every sense of the word. It started of as a simple wincest story & then just spirals. A story of love, lust, exploration, suffering, revelation, redemption & above all else A dam good story, that is worth a read.

Sorry no overview, its just to Epic.
>>
>>534299589
>>534299528
this though

my explanation is just the very very short basics of what happened, you should read from the actual update to get a fair idea of what happened
>>
>>534299589
I've read up to page 48 on the PDF but stopped because of uni & work etc.
>>
>>534300343
I can just say that I was very glad I took the time to read it all, and well if you do fine time you totally should try to as well
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.