[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did he manage to do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: Lana-Rusev.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Lana-Rusev.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
How the fuck did he manage to do it?
>>
Magica
>>
>>952617
Big Bulgarian Cock
>>
She's a dumb blonde, literally. He probably kissed her ass 24/7 and wouldn't leave her alone. She'll divorce him or not go through with it. He's too much of a jobber.
>>
>>952617

Real answer? Fear.

Too bad she'll get fired and he'll get buried though.
>>
>>952617
Love?
>>
>>952821
And he can still go home and pound that pussy with anger and cum inside her ;_;
>>
>>952825
kek
>>
>>952617
Irresistible-Rusev-teddy-bear-charm
>>
>>952617
M o n e y mix with being in good shape, but he's cucking himself out.
>>
File: 1438180666556.png (967 KB, 624x899) Image search: [Google]
1438180666556.png
967 KB, 624x899
>tfw Rusev will never hug you
>>
He seems to be a pretty cool guy so i guess that helped
>>
>>952825

18+
>>
File: 1448162561836.jpg (9 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1448162561836.jpg
9 KB, 640x352
>>952825
Get a load of this fucking guy.
>>
>>952617
Because, despite a language barrier, the massively scripted nature of modern WWE, working with shit and being a foreign Heel jobber, Rusev manages to be as likable as he does on-screen.
In-person I imagine he could talk a nun out of her drawers tbqh
>>
>>952681
Vince pls go to look reign strong and don't post in internet again
>>
>>953035
I don't quite agree. He's immensely likable, but in a humble sort of way. He doesn't quite have that suave cockiness. He's quietly confident because he knows he's a strong motherfucker, but I can't imagine him boasting about it unironically.
>>
File: 676.jpg (63 KB, 446x388) Image search: [Google]
676.jpg
63 KB, 446x388
>>953059
>tfw you will never share a beer with RuRu
>>
>>952825
Lel.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1080x1350
I wish I could eat a cream pie out of Lana's hole after rusev destroys her.
>>
Because Rusev is a mountain of a man and thick everywhere. That makes all the ladies wet.
>>
Girls crush on justin beiber and whatever, thinking about laying on the grass and kissing them. Then a MAN comes into their lives, big mother fucking beast Rusev. He made that Lana into a woman. They don't kiss and hold hands, he fucks the shit out of her.
>>
>>952617
He has that Bulgarian lap hog.
>>
BBC

Big Bulgarian Cock
>>
>>953141
No he did not. Rusev is definitely getting pushed around by lana.
>>
>>952617
>How the fuck did she manage to do it?
ftfy
Rusev is the nicest in interviews and is always entertaining on screen, he's probably really fun to be around. Lana on the other hand is known to have started unnecessary backstage drama.
>>
>>953167
Eat your grandmothers yeast infection you fucking baby.
>>
Because women base their lust for someone less on how aesthetically pleasing they are, and more on their general aura/ how they present themselves.

From a womans point of view, Rusev is fairly attractive desu.
Seems like a relaxed and fun guy to be around, an interesting and "exotic" background, big and cuddly but still with a decent looking face and plenty of muscle to make you feel vulnerable and feminine. Add to that the fact that he's hardworking and ambitious(very attractive in a man), semi famous and probably fairly rich too, despite his recent jobbing.

Ru-Ru's a catch, and Lana probably adores him. Good luck to them!
>>
Remember you fat smelly neckbeards, anything is possible

I'm happy for you guys
>>
>>953081
what the fuck
>>
>>952617
Do what? Are you implying that Rusev is too ugly for her? Maybe once your balls drop you'll realize she isn't very hot.
>>
>>953445

10/10 body. She has mild horseface but I wouldn't let that stop me.
>>
>>953445
Pointy elbows amirite family
>>
>>953478
No, busted face.
>>
>>953500
It's them knees right breh
>>
>>953081
Wtf senpai
>>
>>953081
Nigga wtf
>>
>>953391
> Rusev
> fat smelly neckbeard

Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>953035

I swear, the language barrier is the best part of him as a character. Him hollering in Bulgarian just sounds like psychotic gibberish to me, and that combined with his exaggerated facial expressions is just too fucking awesome.
>>
He's a real man in a country full of pussy ass cucks.
>>
>>954115
He's legit far better on the mic than quite a few of the native English speakers in the company.

Rusev is such an all-around great wrestler and he isn't even at his peak yet!
>>
>>954145
I think he's done. lana is ruining him with her backstage heat with the company.
>>
>>952617

he looks like a drug lord

based as fuck
>>
Stop talking about heat for Lana. There is no heat for her it's all part of storyline.
>>
>>952617

Charisma and confidence
>>
>>952617
it's the shades
>>
>>954274
you probably thought the montreal screwjob was an inside job too
>>
bitches love tanks
>>
>>953081
is that lana and ruru fused together?
>>
Rusev crush pussy
>>
>>954286
This 100%. Plus being successful and working close with someone for extended periods of time. Perfect recipe.
>>
when a girl like who knows shes hot as fuck dont go for the hottest guy in the room, cuz she knows she can get any1 she wants, instead she goes for the one that is caring humble and genuine. some other great examples: brie bella and daniel bryan, mikazo and sasha banks
>>
>>964447
None of those are hot though.
>>
>>964824
lad u are entitled to ur own opninon but all of thore woman are scorching espcially lana a.k.a RAVAGING RUSSIAN
>>
>>964834
I see your balls haven't dropped yet.
>>
>>964840
insulting someone over the internet , its 2016 brah
>>
>>952617
>Smart
>Funny
>Has a good job
>Doesn't post on /asp/
>>
Rusev is cool as fuck. Just because he's a glorified jobber to Roman Reigns doesn't mean shit when you've got a massive Bulgarian brute in your pants that American women all want a piece of.
>>
>>964850
>Unironically stating the current year

Back to Tumblr with you.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.