[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Owens gets hurt in the opening match on the card >comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1358714188708.jpg (38 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1358714188708.jpg
38 KB, 622x562
>Owens gets hurt in the opening match on the card
>comes out in the Rumble selling his injuries over an hour later

>Reigns gets wheeled out on a FUCKING STRETCHER after getting beat the fuck up by an entire stable
>comes back not 20 minutes later, fresh as a daisy

anyone else laugh at this?
>>
No, Reigns is strong
>>
I laughed more at
>Vince McMahon forgets the rules of the Rumble and has the League of Nations pull Roman under the bottom rope and, after the beating, has them leave without eliminating him
>Later in the match, the Wyatt's actually utilize the lack of rules to eliminate Brock Lesnar and then the rest of them leave because apparently the no DQ aspect can only be used to eliminate one guy.

Also Brock and Roman were never in the match at the same time, despite their meeting in this match being a main selling point
>>
It makes sense that FAT OWENS FAT would still be hurt. He is just a fat dude.
>>
>>911246
>Also Brock and Roman were never in the match at the same time, despite their meeting in this match being a main selling point

I didn't even realize. What a bunch of bullshit, Vince.
>>
>>911208
Literally the first thing owens did in the RR was kick someone with the same leg he was selling. Great job lardass.
>>
>people will still defend the rumble this year
>buh-but based shovelman?

what's even better is there's literrally no reason for Roman to be allowed to get a number 1 contenders match when the bosses hate him in the story, but sure fucking enough he';; win that at fastlane to go on to win at mania.
>>
>>911208
He stopped selling and magically healed as soon as he went in the ring though which is worse that what Reigns did
>>
File: Sonic Aaay.jpg (13 KB, 288x318) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Aaay.jpg
13 KB, 288x318
> Owens comes out valiently to fight in the Royal Rumble after having his body broken early in the night as the fighting heel he is
> Reigns who is clearly not as hurt as he was making out shoots back in after missing half of the Rumble like the babyface he is
>>
>>912625
>you will never be this miserable and retarded
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>911208
clearly they gave him an adrenaline shot and hes samoan remember haku? his headbutts were like hitting a brick wall, he tapped into his samoan power.
>>
>>912641
His beautiful reaction to Zayn more than makes up for that.
>>
>>912653
yeah it does feel good to not be as retarded as you mate.
>>
>>911208
>not knowing reigns has the blood of 10000 champions

>kevin owens is just fat
>>
>>911208
>>comes out in the Rumble selling his injuries over an hour later

and than as soon as he got in the ring again he limp instantly disappeared and he was walking around fine. that was more noticeable to me than Reigns
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.