[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the Royal Rumble prediction thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: royal-rumble-card.jpg (112 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
royal-rumble-card.jpg
112 KB, 940x545
What happened to the Royal Rumble prediction thread?
>>
We all know what's going to happen.
>>
>>889252
Triple h is gonna come back and throw ramen out, and get the title
>>
>>889208
realized they're pointless as anyone with a shred of common sense will be wrong and stream of consciousness shitposting has more in common with the product.
>>
>finally have a RR that is completely unpredictable

>do everything in their power to make it predictable

Way to go.
>>
Is there any chance to have one of the injured players return? idk for how long they're supposed to be out.
>>
>>889392

>Ramen
>Brock
>HHH
>Out of those 3, nobody else is winning. Now delete the thread

Not only will it not be one of those 3.....it will be someone that most people won't expect (although some will mark out and celebrate since he has a few fans on here)

It's amazing how most of you missed the clues....

I'm gonna wait until just before the ppv begins to post the name, then take the ridicule, and later on watch as most of you bitch and complain about the winner while I bask in the fact that I was right all along
>>
Do any of you think vince might participe
>>
>>890621

> mfw Vince tore his quads entering the ring at RR 2005
> mfw he dies entering the ring at RR 2016
> mfw I have no face
>>
>>890621
nah hhh will be the mcmahon representative.
>>
File: bae.jpg (173 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
173 KB, 1252x1252
A smark can dream
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.