[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the LAST STRAW /asp/ies Hiroshima Nagasaki, I demand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: 1444021032470.jpg (102 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1444021032470.jpg
102 KB, 500x371
This is the LAST STRAW /asp/ies

Hiroshima Nagasaki, I demand you make a containment board for these WWEfags

/sp/ hated them, we hate them, everybody hates them. I implore you to separate us once more.
>>
>>883105

You've been cucked. You'll learn to like it.
>>
>>883105
cry more faggot, we're here to stay
>>
File: umadashell.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
umadashell.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>883105
>>
>>883105

>Make a general for rasslefag shitpost hate
>This thread still gets made

You either die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Still not seeing any good arguments from rasslefags other than "HURR U R KUKD"
>>
>>883105
>This is the LAST STRAW
Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to /asp/ tomorrow
>>
>>883140

It's the only argument you need to be given, cuck.
>>
>>883140
As a response to "we hate you", it's actually pretty good. If you want a rational reply, make a rational argument yourself.
>>
alright wrestling fags listen up real close cause this is the last and final chance i'm giving your fat asses to get off my board.

/asp/ was originally created for people who who actually participate in their sports. which is why you see threads like MMA where people discuss styles and give others tips. NOT because they think it's cool after seeing it on a fucking tv show like you nerds but because it helps us become better fighters in real life. you see our practice of these sports has given us the right to post here. how many of you actually train to become "wrestlers" (i keep the word quoted because it's not really wrestling it's fucking soap opera)? i bet there's not a single one who actually is training. NO you just watching your shitty tv show all fucking day. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS BOARD WAS FUCKING MADE FOR

IT WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR SPORTS

IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTIC SHITS

maybe we could come to some sort of agreement since it seems that the guys over on /sp/ really hate you (with good reason) and don't want you back i guess you have no choise but to stay here. BUT can you atleast limit the amount of threads you make? im not saying you can't make threads but add a few rules to it

>only make a new general when the old one drops to page 3
>don't make shitloads of threads about the same subject (really there's no need to)
>smal items don't need their own threads you can just put them in the general
>stop the fucking retared "is he autisic" threads and other shitposting
>STOP FUCKING USING TERMS LIKE "PLAYING WITH TOY GUNS" OR "MMAUTISTS" AND STOP FUCKING CALLING REAL WRESTLING GAY
>that means no trolling of ANY kind

if you can comperehend this set of rules i believe we would be happy to accept you here and allow you to post your threads

thank you
>>
>>883216

/asp/ was originally made for cucks waiting to get cucked. Now your slut girlfriend has found her bull, you've been cucked, and your purpose is fulfilled.

Pic related.
>>
>>883105
There's already a containment board for us. It's called /asp/ :^)
>>
>>883105
But this is our containmemt board cuck.
If you dont like it then fuck off, crying about wrestling isnt a sport and is off topic
>>
When will you cucked /asp/ies learn? This is /wwe/ now.
>>
Yeah, I agree fuck off aspies and get your own board. Shouldn't be allowed to shitpost about toy guns and fake street fighting on our wrestling board.
>>
>>883105
So the wwe manchildren all come from /v/, right? You don't see this level of mental retardation and underage shits everywhere.
>>
This is the containment board and you're outnumbered, fuccboi. Go make a stawpoll
>>
>>883512
>stawpoll
Why are you so proud of showing people how retarded you are, dipshit?
>>
>>883105
I wouldnt normally bump a thread like this, but mods I am begging you, as a long time poster to either give wrestlers their own board, or give us a new one.
>>
>>883105
>Board literally called "Alternative Sports & *Wrestling*"
>Announcement literally says "WWE topics on /asp/"
>Thinking this isn't the containment board for WWEfags.
>Being this retarded
>>
mad that man drama is more popular than your cucked hobby.
>>
>>889423
>Cucked

When someone throws feces all over your house, they haven't "cucked" you, they've just made a mess of things
>>
File: salute.gif (2 MB, 421x299) Image search: [Google]
salute.gif
2 MB, 421x299
>>889426
>implying that this board is "your house"

Well done sir! You've managed to be contemptibly entitled and laughably pathetic at the same time. Really, you deserve to be crowned as the King of Old /asp/ for so ably distinguishing yourself from the mere cretins who wail at the fate of an imageboard (of all things). I salute you.
>>
>>883105
There should be a /pro/ or /pw/ for wrestling and /asp/ should be reverted to a non-team/"alternative" sports board.
>>
>>889644
Sounds good to me you guys would be fucked with so little posts though.
>>
>>889646
It was doing fine before. If /sp/ doesn't want sumo/skateboarding/weird shit then that's fine and this can be a place for that. But wrestling has chased all non-wrestling posters off this board. Making a new board just for wrestling solves the problem completely.
>>
wrestling made /asp/ relevant
face it, skaterfags. you don't have an inalienable right to this board. Go make your own if you hate it so much now
>>
>>889646
Way to show how fucking you new you are you retarded cunt, this board was doing fine long before you started shitposting all over the place.
>>
>>889659
>It was doing fine before.
moot was close to scrapping it and thats adding in the aspwrestling posters.
>>889785
>Way to show how fucking you new you are you retarded cunt, this board was doing fine long before you started shitposting all over the place.
>was doing fine
>slowest board on 4chan
>month old threads on the front page
>shitposting joke threads from other boards were on the front page for weeks
>50 is this a mcdojo which martial art is better, who would wins threads that were the same thing at the same time
sounds like you just have revisionist history.
>>
>>889856
>slowest
Are you fucking stupid? I'd ask if you know the actual slowest boards but you probably live in a little bubble. And why does everyone bump with every fucking post?
>>
>>889864
>why does everyone bump with every fucking post?
Because the collective tantrum you guys are throwing over /asp/ becoming /wwe/ is entertaining and more anons should have the chance to enjoy it.
>>
>>889856
>moot was close to scrapping it and thats adding in the aspwrestling posters.
There is no evidence of that.
>slowest board on 4chan
bait or you have never been on most of the creative boards.
I am pretty sure /po/ still is the slowest board.
>50 is this a mcdojo which martial art is better, who would wins threads that were the same thing at the same time
Which is still MUCH better then the shit spam the board deals with now thanks to the out of control wrestling fans that have to make 100+ threads for the same topic.
>>
>>883213
Reason was tried somewhere around when the name change brought on the massive shitstorm.
It was quickly realized that rational arguments and discussion were wasted effort on wrestlingfags since you guys were totally committed to pushing out all non-wrestling show discussion, mainly with massive shitposting.

Do you honestly thing rational arguments would be listened to by people committed to destroying this board for everyone not like themselves?
>>
>>890438
>being this one-sided
>claiming to be rational

Seriously, nobody - not even the trolls who have descended on this board to drink your tears - is committed to pushing out all non-wrestling discussion. A simple glance at the catalog would prove that. The oldest thread on the board as I post this hasn't been bumped in almost three days. Surely if you had this lively important community, you'd be replying to one another more often than once every 72 hours and the wrestling posts wouldn't be an issue.

But you didn't.

>Do you honestly thing rational arguments would be listened to by people committed to destroying this board for everyone not like themselves?
Honestly, I think that the reason the old /asp/ community is so worked up about the change has nothing to do with posting behaviour. I honestly think that the shoot-fighting fans among you just resent being lumped in with wrestling, because it suggests that MMA and the like are also worked. That's not a rational concern and cannot be argued for or against.
>>
>>890564
>Honestly, I think that the reason the old /asp/ community is so worked up about the change has nothing to do with posting behavior.
Totally wrong
>I honestly think that the shoot-fighting fans among you just resent being lumped in with wrestling
That was never a issue and is completely retarded.
People are complaining about the tons and tons of shitposting, making assloads of splinter threads (for example of a "divas" feet or some shit), and shitting up non-wrestling threads, while literally acting both like the edgy 12 year olds, and like you literally own the place after the name change.
You are trying to deny the obvious shitty behavior of the wrestlingfags despite it being here for all to see, then make a lame attempt to deflect with bullshit.
You are not fooling anyone.
>>
>>883105
Look, I'm not a huge fan of wrestling either, but this is definitely the best course of action if they won't make a new board. Really, I welcome our new restling overlords, and they really just need to post less. Calm down.
>>
>>890564
>being this one-sided
>claiming to be rational
You do realize those two things are not mutually exclusive right?
For example in debate one must pick a side.
also I don't recall him claiming to be rational, just that rational arguments were useless when dealing with manchildren.
>>
>>890582
>and they really just need to post less.
Not going to happen.
>>
>>890581
>People are complaining about the tons and tons of shitposting, making assloads of splinter threads (for example of a "divas" feet or some shit), and shitting up non-wrestling threads, while literally acting both like the edgy 12 year olds, and like you literally own the place after the name change.
Then those people need to grow up and stop being so easily trolled. You didn't (and couldn't) refute the point that the antics of some /wwe/ posters are hardly killing all non-wrestling discussion.

But the point about "splinter threads" is an interesting one. I take it that you think there should be one wrestling general? We could do that if you guys commit to a single "alternative sports general". (After all, the name of the board is "alternative sports & wrestling", so it should be equal representation.) Is that a deal?
>>
I've posted in pro wrestling threads for a while and didn't see anything wrong with them on here until /sp/ came and were allowed to post freely without mods taking down their useless threads
>>
>>890586
>You do realize those two things are not mutually exclusive right?
They are mutually exclusive. One-sidedness is not "picking a side". It is refusing to accept that the contrary party has anything of merit to put forward. That's irrational.

>I don't recall him claiming to be rational
The claim that "reason was tried" is a claim to rationality. The poster was also responding to a request for a rational argument.
>>
>>890594
>I take it that you think there should be one wrestling general
Quit acting like a retard.
One look at the catalog and you would know exactly what I mean.
Threads like >>890027 or >>889903 or a dozen threads for every single wrestler, event, promotion, episode, etc in all separate threads that add up to a mass that suffocates the board.

Another thing, just because they have not completely succeeded in pushing out all non-wrestling discussion (yet) does not mean that it is not a goal of some, and the result for many threads, topics, and posters that left shortly after the never ending shitstorm.

The behavior of the wrestlingfags is poor and just about everyone has full right to complain about it.
>>
>>890613
those threads will get pushed down if you post in the threads you are complaining are getting buried if you know you guys actually posted in them instead of complaining. You are also adding to your threads getting pushed down further by constantly complaining.
>>
>>890613
>Threads like >>890027 → or >>889903
Are you going to be attacking boxingfags, too? There are fewer of them, but they do exactly the same thing: >>885678 >>878303 >>880677.

>a dozen threads for every single wrestler, event, promotion, episode, etc
Nonsense. If we ran just one thread for every promotion with a TV deal, plus a thread for each of their workers with a belt, and a thread for every ppv, that would fill the board completely. We don't do that, but we could certainly start. (It might even increase the posters on this board if they could go to the catalog, ctrl+f and get a hit for "NJPW".)

But >>890618 is right - all you guys really have to talk about is how much you hate wrestling.
>>
>>890618
False

one can post in more then one thread at a time so yes people can complain about what they don't like while also posting in threads that they don't at the same time. It is not a ether or thing like you are implying.

Really dumb attempt to silence criticism.
>>
>>890637
>so long as MY hobby threads aren't getting pushed down, /asp/ is fine
You're the hero that old /asp/ deserves.
>>
>>890625
What is with this dumbass meme that any increase in traffic is good regardless of quality?

It almost seems like this whole "feud" is quality vs. quantity. With wrestler fags being on the side of quantity by any means while almost everyone else being on the side of slower is just fine if it means higher quality.

If you like high traffic so much then fuck off to /b/.
>>
>>890625
>But >>890618 is right - all you guys really have to talk about is how much you hate wrestling.
Demonstrably false.
As evidence see [every non-wrestling thread].

Besides, it is not that we hate wrestling as much as we hate wrestling shitposting and the attempted take over.
>>
>>890652
Nobody on the wrestling side thinks that what was here on /asp/ before us was high quality.

>>890660
> see [every non-wrestling thread].
>see ancient threads with hardly any activity
>except for the "we hate wrestling" threads
>you guys love posting in those
>>
>>890652
yea man i really do miss the front page being full of months old is this a mcdojo threads.
>>
>>890667
>Nobody on the wrestling side thinks that what was here on /asp/ before us was high quality.
Because it was not wasling.

>see ancient threads with hardly any activity
>ignoring around half of the items on the front page
Or do you mean you want /asp/ to be more like /v/ or /b/ or something? That would actually explain alot.
>>
>>890720
>Because it was not wrasling
Exactly. And you guys think that anything wrasling is not high quality. So what we have is OPINIONS vs. OPINIONS, except that the /wwe/ crowd isn't calling for drastic changes for the sake of our opinions.

>ignoring around half the threads on the front page
Let's take a look:
1. Question about Finn Balor's debut on the main WWE roster.
2. This thread (two days old, 49 posts)
3. Question about The Undertaker.
4. General for "Total Divas"
5. General for WWE
6. Shitpost about Paige.
7. Karate thread, 8 days old, 120 posts.
8. Splinter thread from MMA general.
9. Royal Rumble PPV thread
10. Thread for Jim Ross going to NJPW
11. Ski general (three weeks old, 165 posts)
12. Skateboard general (three days old, 124 posts)
13. Bray Wyatt thread
14. Sumo thread (two weeks old, 86 posts)
15. Another MMA splinter.

Informative exercise with those old /asp/ splinter threads, but not exactly proving your point.
>>
Where the fuck did all these wrestlingfags come from anyway?
It is like a raid that never ends.
>>
>>890739
>And you guys think that anything wrasling is not high quality So what we have is OPINIONS vs. OPINIONS,
Willfully false, or are you going to bold face lie about the blatant shitposting.
>except that the /wwe/ crowd isn't calling for drastic changes for the sake of our opinions.
But you fucks already did which is why things changed in the first place.
Are you being intentionally disingenuous or are you just that new?

>Calling threads less then a week ancient
So you are a newfag. Go back to wherever the fuck you came from.
>>
>>890915
We had 1 thread on /sp/ but Hiro put us hers so we could make as may threads as we want
>>
>>890937
>blatant shitposting
Happens on any board with a decent amount of traffic. Guys like you losing your shit about it is positive feedback for the shitposters, though.

>But you fucks already did which is why things changed in the first place.
What? /wwe/ was happy being on /sp/ There were even anons who tried to stay there after the move. The push came from the "muh legit sports" crew on /sp/.

>"around half" of fifteen is one.
The intellectual basis of the "wrasslefans out" position in a nutshell.
>>
The only solution I see is to bring the /heem/ (mma) thread from /sp/ to /asp/ to compete with the influx of rasslefags
>>
>>891008
Or we could start a new thread for every single question and subject like they seem to do.
>>
>>891028
>>891028
like the old 50 is this a mc dojo threads or the 50 this martial art is better threads that got like 2 or 3 replies.
>>
>>891030
many threads got hundreds of replies. you have threads dedicated to every other wrestler and multiple generals.
>>
>>891035
That's a really good point to raise in a thread that splintered off your anti-wrestling general.
>>
>>891038
Why do you even want /asp/ would you not prefer your own board? you should support the separation so you dont have to put up with us
>>
DO YOU GUYS KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE?
>>
>>891040
this is our board basically, we just laugh at you getting mad, and the others just keep to their threads and give no fucks.
so whatever
>>
>>891040
My opinion on you guys ranges from
>Their hobby seems cool but I don't really want to get into it
to
>These guys are really easily trolled.

If you rub out the latter part of that - and it'll happen either by people growing up or going away - /asp/ is about as good as anywhere else. Heck, even with you guys providing fuel for the trolls it's not really an issue in the threads I'm talking in. If the powers that be want to set up /prw/ for us then I'll go there, if they want to send us back to /sp/ I'll go there, and if they leave us here, that's OK too.
>>
>>891046
No, you're thinking of Soccer. Similar sort of thing where athletes pretend to compete and even get hurt in pursuit of a victory that has already been determined in the back rooms. So I can understand your confusion, but the difference is that wrestling doesn't pretend to be anything else.
>>
>>891051
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.