[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think will happen first? >WWE gives the World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 201601014321.jpg (3 MB, 2040x2451) Image search: [Google]
201601014321.jpg
3 MB, 2040x2451
So what do you think will happen first?
>WWE gives the World title to a full on 100% black guy
>WWE gives the world title to a Japanese guy
>>
>>866412
Black 100 per cent
Probably Apollo
>>
Big E is almost guaranteed to be WWE World Champ
>>
>>866435
hes a manlet and has a comedy gimmick. hes young enough where he has a chance but guaranteed i dont see it.
>>
Jay Lethal first black champ by 2019
>>
>>866454
> comedy gimmick

The most successful WWE superstar of the past decade started out as a non-ironic Vanilla Ice ripoff
>>
>>866454
>5'11"
>manlet
>>
>>866412
>jason jordan
>apollo crews
both have a really good shot.
>>
>>866470
Apollo can't promo
>>
>>866533
>you don't have to be able to promo anymore in WWE to be a top guy
>ramen
>>
#2. Nakamura will win it.
>>
>>866412
> 100% black guy
Unless they are literally from Africa, there's not such thing as a 100% black guy in America. Most of them has a little white in them.
>>
>>866421
Apollo is gonna be the next Ooga Booga that replaces Titus O'Neil.
>>
>>866571
Bullshit
They havent been there long enough to have completely lost their genetic integrity like say a finn or a spaniard
>>
>>866469
That is a manlet in the wwe universe
>>
>>866412
Big E is probably the closet.
Nakamura because he isnt a manlet
>>
>>866612
Cena isn't a legit 6'
>>
>>866412
>who is The Rock
>>
>>866645
a half black guy
>>
>>866645

Samoan, ya dingus.
>>
>>866412
Good question. Black guy probably, but I don't see any of the guys on the current main or NXT rosters doing it.
>>
>>866412
Japanese guy. The whole reason they're signing NJPW and other japanese talent is because Vince is butthurt about the fact that they take any American jobber and turn him into a main event star.
>>
>>866633
And big e is a real manlet
>>
>>866961
cody hall is still a young boy so not really.
>>
Mark Henry deserves a run; especially with the retirement rumors

Let Henry win the Rumble and the title (I just realized while typing this that this would be the best thing WWE could do for black history month, kek). Have him feud with Lesnar, and let Lesnar take the strap either at WM, or Fast Lane if you wanna tie in someone else in the feud for Lesnar to fight at WM instead.

I never thought I'd ask for a Lesnar/Henry feud but with all these injuries they're running outta options....

He's been there forever and he's still seen as a legit threat. Let him have a transitional run on his way out.
>>
>>866533
Neither can Roman.
>>
>>867773
> implying that <6' Cena isn't a manlet
>>
>>866789
> Big E
> Jason Jordan
> Apollo Crews

Take your pick
>>
>>867864
he doesnt look like a manlet big e does
>>
>>867892
You're dumb-as-fuck

kys
>>
>>867899
Kek
>>
>>867776
Didn't Cody debut in last year's New Year Dash?
>>
>>867870
As I said, I don't see any of them doing it. Not saying I don't like them - they all have certain talents - but I don't see WWE putting the big strap on any of them.
>>
File: nakameme.jpg (500 KB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
nakameme.jpg
500 KB, 2400x3200
Nakameme coming across the pacific to meme all over wwe
>>
>>866454
>Manlet

WWE adds like 4 inches onto every wrestlers height, he'll be billed as 6'3"
>>
File: 9fv3x3[1].gif (1 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
9fv3x3[1].gif
1 MB, 250x141
>>867859
>Mark Henry
>A legit threat
>>
>>868344
that change EVERYTHING
>>
>>868402
>forgetting the Hall of Pain
>forgetting 15 YEARS
>forgetting that time he made a mark out of everybody

Mark Henry is the greatest nigga and he deserves everything on his way out.
>>
>>866556
This.

From what I've heard on the Wrestling Observer, WWE is throwing huge unheard of sums of money at Nakamura to get him to come over. He's legit one of the top wrestlers in the business right now, speaks english, has bucket loads of charisma and a rockstar image that will get him over. They also have the ability to tap into the East Asians here in America, which is the fastest growing racial demographic in the country. Add this to the WWE Network launching in Japan, and I believe they're going to push Nakamura the same way they did Alberto Del Rio his first couple of years and groom him to become a future World champion, even if it's only for a few months.
>>
>>868236

>He doesn't see Jason Jordan as WWE champ

Wew lad
>>
>>869660
He's another Orlando Jordan/Shelton Benjamin type that will be billed as the "most athletic superstar" on the roster. He'll probably have a good run as tag champ and then some failed solo pushes where he might hold the US or IC title but never really gets over.
>>
>>869651
not happening. they can push him all they want but the fans won't buy him as being a legitimate threat to anyone bigger than xavier woods or dolph ziggler. there's a reason guys like ultimo dragon can win every belt in japan and then despite a solid push, languish on the undercard in america for the rest of their career.
>>
>>869651
He's too gay though, he won't get over.
>>
>>869651
most americans arent that huge micheal jackson fans anymore.
>>
>>869678
>there's a reason guys like ultimo dragon can win every belt in japan and then despite a solid push, languish on the undercard in america for the rest of their career

Yeah, his lucha libre gimmick and size keeps him on the cruiserweight undercard in America. An absolutely shitty comparison. Do you even know who Nakamura is? He stands nose to nose with Roman Reigns and has a gimmick that goes over well in the upper card. Not to mention completely out of Roman's league in athletic and in-ring talent.

If fans can buy a manlet like Daniel Bryan going over Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista in one night, Nakamura is an incredibly easy sell.
>>
>>869678

Nakamura isn't a manlet, he's like 6'2".
>>
File: Nakamura Steen.gif (979 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura Steen.gif
979 KB, 245x160
>>869678
>comparing king of swag to ultimo dragon

Typical /wwe/ babies. They have opinions on wrestlers they never watched and know fuck all about. At least look up his wikipedia. Nakamura is bigger than a lot of former WWE World Champions and does moves in the ring that would legit kill someone in real life. He's not some flippy midget cruiserweight wearing a glittery mask.
>>
>>869738

That flabby body won't get over with anyone kid
>>
>>869751
I agree. Kevin Owens isn't a draw.
>>
>>869754

Agreed
>>
R Truth needs to be the champ already. That's what's up.
>>
>>868453
Too bad the last time Lesnar and Henry faced Lesnar made him look like a chump.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.